Author Topic: #4 HotKeys Giveaway Time!!! ""WINNERS ANNOUNCED""  (Read 22713 times)

Offline Corey

Re: HotKeys Giveaway Time!!!
« Reply #50 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 23:05:23 »
This thread is making my wallet hurt! There are truly some fantastic collections here, thank you for making this giveaway Martin! Without it, we may never have seen these collections. In particular I liked GenKans custom fight sticks, and Fictiouz' collection collection. Very jealous! You will have a hard time picking winners here :)

Now, to my collection. At the tender age of 18 (the legal drinking age here) I was allowed a drink of my fathers Jack Daniels whiskey. From that day on I have had a taste for it, and a love for the black and white design. I decided to begin collecting bits and pieces, and for Birthdays when I didn't know what I wanted I requested anything Jack Daniels related. Having recently moved out of home with my girlfriend, I now have a computer room! Here I can store and display my Jack Daniels bits and pieces whilst clicking and clacking away on my computer. I would love to display my keyboards too, but I haven't figured out a way yet. So they are sitting to the side in some Grifiti cases I got from MassDrop.

Unfortunately with moving out my weekly pay gets sucked in to oblivion, so I may not be able to purchase any of the Hot Key on offer :( so I'm crossing my fingers for this giveaway! Good luck to everyone :)

ALBUM because potato pics.

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #51 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 23:55:25 »
Took me a while so it is finally here. I apologize that I cannot post more detailed images and a more extensive one as well since my storage units that holds most of my collections are quite a drive.

Things I collect
Cars
HKP
Clacks
Bros
Trolls - Those little things with crazy ass hair
Books
Records
Random old electronics
Movies
Animes

Cars:
77' Corvette

68' Opel GT - Needs restoration so i never bothered using a storage unit on it since everything needs to be mechanically replaced as well as the car needing some new body work.

There are 3 other cars I have that are in storage units. One of them is a 63' vette split rear manual with the AC option and second would be a convertible 63' vette while the third car is a nissan 76' Datsun with a full fiver glass body kit.

HKP:

Here are some of my HKP I was able to scrounge up. I just laid them down on the bed andn snapped some quickies. A bunch of random HKP + two acrylic cases full of my fav colorways. The rest of my collection are in storage units T_T

Clacks and bros:

I won't post them here since this isnt the right area. Perhaps some other time  :thumb:

Books:

These images of all the books I have would basically be a sweep from left to right. I hope you dont mind my messy basement T_T The rest of the books are in storage units as well

Records:

I don't have a lot of time to listen to them so these are the ones I have at home and the rest are kept somewhere else.

Movies + Anime:

Again, here is a sweep shot of my DVD collection + Anime collection on shelves

I also collect some guns and swords but I am unable to take pics of them just like my trolls collection and my cars. I apologize for not having images for all things I love to collect. I forgot to mention that I also collect dota2 figurines which are all stored away + I have the highest rated and most extensive heroic collection of items in dota2 based on the dota2 trade subreddit. I can show those in steam as well but would prefer not to post pics of them on here.

Some of the images aren't in the correct order so I apologize.
« Last Edit: Tue, 28 April 2015, 00:17:53 by Synjin »

Offline eetro

• Clickity Clookity
« Reply #52 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 00:54:35 »
Haha oh man, I try not to collect too much otherwise I'll become a hoarder.  :))

I've collected a few series' of manga which have really nice art styles that appeal to me.
Theres a lot more but I don't want to spam too many images lol.
[ Guests cannot view attachments ]

I also keep some foreign bank notes gifted to me.

Thanks for hosting the giveaway >u0-b

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #53 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 01:20:00 »
I've been fishing competitively for about 5 years now so I've amassed a large collection of lures, soft plastics, and terminal tackle. (I'll post pictures tomorrow with explanations)

Also one of my favorite activities is slacklining, right now I've got 4 lines, plenty of gear, and I'm saving for a proper high/ longline.  https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=61656.0 This is a thread I started that has all my slackline gear.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #54 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 03:29:22 »
Pac-man stuff, I collect it. This isn't all of it just what I could find which isn't packed away. Most favoured items are the 30th anniversary Zippo and the coin door from a now dead Pac-man arcade machine.

More

More

More

« Last Edit: Tue, 28 April 2015, 03:33:47 by fanpeople »

Offline The feel is of the keys!

• Click
« Reply #55 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 04:16:02 »
Aside from keyboards I love to collect tarantulas!  :eek:  :p
My collection at the moment composes of seven tarantulas, and one giant house spider.

:eek: !!Do not click more if you are squeamish of spiders!! :eek:
My P. miranda Rico
More

My G. rosea Oxidado
More

My P. irminia Tigger
More

My A. chalcodes Triela
More

My A. avicularia Angelica
More

My E. parvulus Clause
More

My P. murinus Lavie
More

And lastly my E. atrica Casa
More

Offline -pineapple-

« Reply #56 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 08:23:13 »
[ Guests cannot view attachments ] Not as big as most collections already posted but, ¯\_( ツ)_/¯

Offline B

« Reply #57 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 08:52:13 »
I used to collect sneakers. Such as Original (OG) Jordans, First Retro Jordans, SBs and many more.
I used to have around 80 pairs but sold a lot of them for money. Now I have around 20-30 pairs.

These are just some of my favorite and rarer sneakers. Some of these are really worn. I've had them all in DS(Deadstock) condition when I purchased them.
Enjoy sorry for some of the pictures being bad.

Nike SB Highs
(Wheats, Unkles, Hulks, DooMs, Michigans)

WTAPS Vans

From left to right
Top (Retro September Blue VIs, 00' Olympics IVs, 99' Infrared IVs)
(03' WCement III, 94' Black Cement III, 99 WCement IVs, 2012 Bred IVs)

My Holy grail of sneakers
1988 Black Cement IIIs (Theyre very delicate so I didnt want to take them out of the box) BUT I included a picture of the 94 rerelease

« Last Edit: Wed, 29 April 2015, 01:59:04 by B »

Offline Wilba

• * Maker
  • Keyboard Stuff Person
    • wilba.tech
« Reply #58 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 09:27:00 »
I collect Gameboys (original and Pocket). Clearly more than I really need for gaming or chiptune.

I never got around to spending the big bucks on the rare white one that was only released in Japan.

Some of them I modded with LED backlight. This one's my favourite:

Offline pryedthirdeye

« Reply #59 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 10:39:11 »
Just started collecting caps

clicky clicky

Offline ccarlitos2

Re: Hotkeys Giveaway Time!!!
« Reply #60 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 10:58:43 »
Here are my collections.
I started my hobby since several years ago.
I love Converse very much, especially limited edition.
Some of my converse shoes even didn't wear yet (i dont want to make them Dirty :rolleyes: )
In the future if i see some converse i like , i will still collecting it :D

Show Image

I love to collect converse :D I have about 11 pairs that I cycle through. My favorite pair is my red and black union jack high tops like this:

I started wearing/collecting converse ever since I saw David Tennant as the 10th Doctor rocking a pair of red high tops. I bought the same shoes and the addiction is real.
HHKB Pro 1| Poker 2(MX Browns)| Leopold FC200R (MX Blue)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yup, that tasted purple" -Lulu

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/138889771@N05/

Offline christophertsao

• Lurker
« Reply #61 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 11:03:29 »
Forgot about this placeholder.

Scroll Down or click here:

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=71391.msg1731230#msg1731230
« Last Edit: Wed, 29 April 2015, 01:05:16 by christophertsao »
(null)

Offline martinyeah

« Reply #62 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 12:08:29 »
Placeholder.

Placeholder modified

Took me a while so it is finally here. I apologize that I cannot post more detailed images and a more extensive one as well since my storage units that holds most of my collections are quite a drive.

Things I collect
Cars
HKP
Clacks
Bros
Books
Records
Random old electronics
Movies
Animes

Cars:
77' Corvette
Show Image

Show Image

68' Opel GT - Needs restoration so i never bothered using a storage unit on it since everything needs to be mechanically replaced as well as the car needing some new body work.
Show Image

There are 3 other cars I have that are in storage units. One of them is a 63' vette split rear manual with the AC option and second would be a convertible 63' vette while the third car is a nissan 76' Datsun with a full fiver glass body kit.

HKP:

Here are some of my HKP I was able to scrounge up. I just laid them down on the bed andn snapped some quickies. A bunch of random HKP + two acrylic cases full of my fav colorways. The rest of my collection are in storage units T_T
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Clacks and bros:

I won't post them here since this isnt the right area. Perhaps some other time  :thumb:

Books:

These images of all the books I have would basically be a sweep from left to right. I hope you dont mind my messy basement T_T The rest of the books are in storage units as well
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Records:

I don't have a lot of time to listen to them so these are the ones I have at home and the rest are kept somewhere else.
Show Image

Movies + Anime:

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

I also collect some guns and swords but I am unable to take pics of them just like my trolls collection and my cars. I apologize for not having images for all things I love to collect. I forgot to mention that I also collect dota2 figurines which are all stored away + I have the highest rated and most extensive heroic collection of items in dota2 based on the dota2 trade subreddit. I can show those in steam as well but would prefer not to post pics of them on here.

You give me the impression that you are not fond of Books. I through you like Games more than books. (did you read all your books? very curious :rolleyes:)

The conditions of your cars still look very good, i believed that you spent quite a lot of time to look after them. :thumb:

Offline hungpt

« Reply #63 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 12:09:15 »
My little collection, small value but I love it. :))

Offline martinyeah

« Reply #64 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 12:15:51 »
My collection at the moment composes of seven tarantulas, and one giant house spider.
Show Image

My P. miranda Rico
More
Show Image

My G. rosea Oxidado
More
Show Image

My P. irminia Tigger
More
Show Image

My A. chalcodes Triela
More
Show Image

More
Show Image

My E. parvulus Clause
More
Show Image

My P. murinus Lavie
More
Show Image

More
Show Image

You have very cool collection  (im very scared of the spider :confused: )

Btw the  "rosea Oxidado" looks ready cool, can it glow light ?

Offline martinyeah

« Reply #65 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 12:22:45 »
I'll shoot! Thanks Martin for having this super cool giveaway! I really like the idea :)

I do own a fairly big boardgame collection but it's all packed up in moving boxes. I'll try to capture it all before the deadline and update this post.
Sorry for potato photos! Temporary cellphone, real one is sent away for repair.

Random uncommon energy drinks.
Some of these were hard to come by as they are rarely in stock or have a very long delivery time. Trying to grab as many "funny" and video game related ones that I can find.
Show Image

All 42 Dragon Ball manga volumes.
Swe Nordic release + bonus dust and vinyl toys in the picture. Oh and the sun as well! Which is kinda rare to see here in Sweden so that kinda makes it into a rare collectible.. :-[
Show Image

Monster Hunter collection.
In deep love with this video game franchise. My first one was Monster Hunter Freedom Unite on the PSP and now I'm currently rocking the newest one called Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate on my N3DS XL! In total I've been playing around 5 Monster Hunter games/releases and put in around 600+ hours (summed up)
Show Image

Old video game big boxes + some collectors editions.
Show Image

Show Image

My favorite one is the mint condition Quake 3 Arena limited edition metal case. All boxes still hold their original contents!
The game in the middle is Incoming, hard to see due to the lamp.

DICES!
As said before I do own a fairly big boardgame collection and I have also been playing some pen and paper RPGS like Dungeon and Dragons, Pathfinder, Roguetrader etc. I also did collect on Warhammer 40K before, sum all those up together and you can never be to too short on dices. I do have a tendency to buy new dices after very unlucky streaks with my old dices.. :-[ It's an evil circle.
Show Image

Quake 3 is part of my childhood memory :)

Thanks for your last photo, i never expect than the Dices can have so many styles.

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #66 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 12:40:47 »
Placeholder.

Placeholder modified

Things I collect
Cars
HKP
Clacks
Bros
Books
Records
Random old electronics
Movies
Animes

Cars:
77' Corvette
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

HKP:

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Clacks and bros:

Books:

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Records:

Show Image

Movies + Anime:

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

You give me the impression that you are not fond of Books. I through you like Games more than books. (did you read all your books? very curious :rolleyes:)

The conditions of your cars still look very good, i believed that you spent quite a lot of time to look after them. :thumb:
Yeah I've read all of them. Those are just books that I've read over time and I have a habit of not wanting to throw them or donate them since I like to keep some kind of hard copy if items I've read. I do take good care of my cars and I try to do as much of the maintenance as I can in order to not have to spend so much paying someone elese to do it for me.

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #67 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 13:54:54 »
my growing artisan collection :

Azerty Propagandiste

Offline fabian101

• Cardbox
« Reply #68 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 15:03:34 »
Thanks for Martin for this giveaway! Great opportunity to spam some pictures!
Here are some pictures of my various collections/hobbies.
The majority of them are not up to date and some of them are just a small portion of the actual collection I have.

Figure Collection
More
Some individual shots of my figures.

Manga Collection
More
Not up to date manga collection.

Comic Collection
More
Some individual shots of Adventure Time variants and Atomic Robo.

HKP is the only artisan keycaps I'm currently collecting. I think it should be obvious that I really like the Raven's and Warmaster's design. :D

Artisan Keycaps Collection
More
Not planned well quick shot...

[WTB] Nothing For Now

Ducky Legend + Invisible FC660C

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #69 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 15:50:19 »
My keycaps can be found here:

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=40664.msg808435#msg808435

Zippos
More

Gunnars (prescription all of them)
More

New Era hats (there are 3 per each group on that rack so there's 6 you can't see cuz it's hidden)
More

Lapel pins
More

Staff badges XD
More

Anime/gaming figures and my Madoka manga + Sonico/Miku artbooks and some Touhou CDs, as well as Mari mousepads hidden
More

Mari mousepads
More

Evangelion shirts (not pictured is a generic red on white NERV one
More

Ultimate Guild Wars collection (before I realized GW2 was garbage and stopped supporting). Includes GW1 artbook signed by team.

More

I love Elzy

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #70 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 16:39:48 »
Nendoroids Currently

Love these thing they are super cute :3 I never really cared much for them but last year the bug bit and I started collecting them, now I have a few on pre order such as the Stormtrooper, and Snow Miku 2015! thats what I collect!
http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/Pixelated
My figure colleciton page link if anyone wants to look through anything I have also has a few blogs of loot :p
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline LXXXIX

• Just remember all caps when you spell the man name
« Reply #71 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 17:15:14 »
Everyone's collections look so cool!

I try to collect and play some harder to find JRPGs and I'm also a huge fan of the SMT series. Though I wish I could really snag some of the older PS1 and Nintendo titles. :cool:

Here's also a small part of my hip-hop collection.

Good luck everyone!

Offline jerue

• (Whenever that happens :P)
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #72 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 17:49:29 »
Wow, you all have awesome collections!

I haven't been much of a collector, but I am attempting to collect all 50 (52 now?) Smash Bros. amiibo figures. I have all except one that is currently released (which I will have after May 1). All North American edition. Slowly...patiently...watching for the right time to quit. These amiibo made me insane the first couple of months, going to ends of the earth to acquire them. Hard work pays off.

I'm also starting to collect keycaps. Here's what I have so far. Just me and my lousy potato.

Offline Frizer

« Reply #73 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 18:13:37 »

My camera appears to have gone haywire so unfortunately I can only get this phone shot of the flock.

Offline tinymakesthings

• staytuned
    • Check out my stuff here!
« Reply #74 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 18:19:55 »
I don't have an extensive collection, and it's kinda silly and trivial compared to everyone else's, but I collect my fortunes whenever I go to an Asian restaurant. Here is my "stache" of fortunes hehe.

Offline PK

• TF2 is a game
« Reply #75 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 19:15:16 »
I have a pretty large collection of various cards. I have a couple boxes of baseball cards and a couple 2 inch binders full of Pokemon, YuGiOh, and other miscellaneous cards. Unfortunately I'm away at school and don't have more pictures, maybe I'll upload more in the future.
Ducky G2 Pro || Novatouch || Custom TKL "PK85" || Lustro 60%

Offline Toxic-i-

« Reply #76 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 20:07:38 »
I collect Games , Caps , Keyboards,  Knives and BLU RAYS.
But in the moment i am not at Home.
Here's an excerpt.

Offline FoC_Tow

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Brokehlicious
« Reply #77 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 21:42:31 »
Incredible Collections everybody!  :thumb:
There have been so many entries and amazing pics already, this thread is pure mind blow!  Super fun Raffle martin!  :)

Im kinda of a photo nerd, and the main thing I seem to be collecting lately are pictures!
(Asides form dust on my laptop keyboard and venereal diseases... Just kidding xD)

Including loads of Prints of my pictures (even some keycap ones  ;) )

And some Backstage passes from concerts I took pictures at. =)

I also have quite a big collection of Fingerboards. (I guess Im just that type that always needs to have something to keep your fingers busy xD )

If anyone is wondering those are all actual handmade wooden decks (usually 5ply Canadien maple), tiny bearing wheels etc.
Most of the decks are also one of a kinds, rare editions or custom mades by myself or friends so they are very much artisans as well! =)

Spare bearing Wheels... Them sweet Substance THC 3 and THC A by jerome <3<3 xD

Edit: If anyone is wondering, heres some videos we made back in the days!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR-ghAStY9Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AUDMWVdn9U

And of course the unavoidable artisan Caps!  ;D

I also collect games, camera gear, consoles etc. but didn't really find time to take pictures of everything, since Im in the progress of university applications once again. Trying really hard keep room for the sale tomorrow in my schedule, thats like priority number one atm xD
« Last Edit: Tue, 28 April 2015, 22:08:35 by FoC_Tow »

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #78 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 22:36:24 »
Some marbles & sneakers  ;D

http://imgur.com/a/FivWK

edit: forgot a few pairs:

Nike SB "Skunk Dunks"

Nike SB x Concepts "When Pigs Fly" Dunks

They came with these cute lace locks:

And my only remaining pair of Converses :(

Converse x Bodega "Poorman Weapon"

Came with this flask:

I used to have these as well, but they didn't stand the test of time  :'( :'(

« Last Edit: Tue, 28 April 2015, 23:31:11 by trizkut »

Offline christophertsao

• Lurker
« Reply #79 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 01:04:09 »
Records, Posters, and Hats

Vinyl

Over 300 Vinyl

Posters

Bedroom 1

Bedroom 2

Upstairs Hall

View from upstairs

Bottom of the stairs

Entry 1

Entry 2

Living Room 1

Living Room 2

Living Room 3

Living Room 4

Man Cave

I also have about 20-30 screen prints in storage still waiting to be framed and hung

Hats

Big Face Sesame Street / Muppets
Various DC and Marvel Hats
At least one at from every current MLB Team
Various MiLB Dodger affiliates hats
Dodgers, LA Kings, Lakers, and Broncos Hats
(null)

Offline dimmu

« Reply #80 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 01:35:55 »

some funkos and a few figurines. i'll also post my magic the gathering tournament promo cards collection later when i get home.

« Last Edit: Wed, 29 April 2015, 14:13:58 by dimmu »

Offline martinyeah

« Reply #81 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 09:16:39 »
Thank you for all of your participation and support, WINNERS will announce tomorrow :)

Offline martinyeah

« Reply #82 on: Fri, 01 May 2015, 02:39:58 »
Congratulation to all the Winners below :

#1  christophertsao
#2  FoC_Tow
#3  Lokomotivet
#4  GenKaan
#5  admiralvorian
#6  Synjin
#7  The feel is of the keys!

Since everybody collections so cool , i decided to add one more winner to this Giveaway :)

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #83 on: Fri, 01 May 2015, 04:32:25 »

#1  christophertsao
#2  FoC_Tow
#3  Lokomotivet
#4  GenKaan
#5  admiralvorian
#6  Synjin

Since everybody collections so cool , i decided to add one more winner to this Giveaway :)

Congrats guys!

Thanks again Martin for holding another giveaway!
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline Belfong

« Reply #84 on: Fri, 01 May 2015, 05:32:07 »
Congrats! My collection is just so puny as compared to others! But boy, I didn't expect collecting spiders!

Offline GenKaan

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Mer caps, mindre käbbel
« Reply #85 on: Fri, 01 May 2015, 06:01:31 »
Oh
My
God
Yes
|| @Home:: Shine 3 TKL (Mx Red / Deep Space)  || @Work:: G2Pro (Mx Clear / Dye Sub PBT) ||
@Reserve:: HHKB (Topre 45g / Mixed PBT) // Das v3 (Mx Brown / Blank PBT)

Offline LXXXIX

• Just remember all caps when you spell the man name
« Reply #86 on: Fri, 01 May 2015, 07:27:27 »

#1  christophertsao
#2  FoC_Tow
#3  Lokomotivet
#4  GenKaan
#5  admiralvorian
#6  Synjin

Congrats everyone! :thumb:

Offline FoC_Tow

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Brokehlicious
« Reply #87 on: Fri, 01 May 2015, 09:42:11 »

omg! omg! omg! omg!...  =D

Offline Data

« Reply #88 on: Fri, 01 May 2015, 09:46:04 »
Congrats to all winners!

Offline FoC_Tow

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Brokehlicious
« Reply #89 on: Fri, 01 May 2015, 10:08:37 »
Soo stoked!  :)
Huge thankies Martin! <3 Much congratz Everbody! <3

Offline csnickba

• Gateron fanboy and topre lover.
Re: HotKeys Giveaway Time!!! (Over)
« Reply #90 on: Fri, 01 May 2015, 11:13:13 »
Congrats to the winners, also there were some freaking awesome submissions.

Offline christophertsao

• Lurker
« Reply #91 on: Fri, 01 May 2015, 11:39:57 »

#1  christophertsao
#2  FoC_Tow
#3  Lokomotivet
#4  GenKaan
#5  admiralvorian
#6  Synjin

Today is a great day.

Thanks Martin!
(null)

Offline Lokomotivet

• (⌐■_■)
« Reply #92 on: Fri, 01 May 2015, 13:33:01 »

#1  christophertsao
#2  FoC_Tow
#3  Lokomotivet
#4  GenKaan
#5  admiralvorian
#6  Synjin

YESSS! Thank you and thanks again Martin for pulling off this cool giveaway! <3
| ISO |

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #93 on: Mon, 04 May 2015, 20:02:08 »
Oh boy, been so busy I haven't checked in on the thread :)

Offline FoC_Tow

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Brokehlicious
« Reply #94 on: Wed, 06 May 2015, 07:01:12 »
Oh boy, been so busy I haven't checked in on the thread :)

Haha, Congratz Sir Synjin! =)
Your collection was really impressive btw man! Pure mind blow!

Offline admiralvorian

• DIY
« Reply #95 on: Wed, 06 May 2015, 08:23:37 »
Woohoo! Thanks Martin!
Darude Status:
☐ Not Sandstorm
☑ Sandstorm                                               wts wtt wtb

Offline The feel is of the keys!

• Click
« Reply #96 on: Wed, 06 May 2015, 15:55:11 »
Show Image

My P. miranda Rico
More
Show Image

My G. rosea Oxidado
More
Show Image

My P. irminia Tigger
More
Show Image

My A. chalcodes Triela
More
Show Image

More
Show Image

My E. parvulus Clause
More
Show Image

My P. murinus Lavie
More
Show Image

More
Show Image

You have very cool collection  (im very scared of the spider :confused: )

Btw the  "rosea Oxidado" looks ready cool, can it glow light ?

She doesn't glow so much as reflect. Her hairs are a light brownish grey so they catch the light and contrast to her black exoskeleton. When I got her she was all brown, but in her last molt she became that beautiful black and grayish/brown.