Author Topic: What your fav mouse?  (Read 490317 times)

Offline typo

Re: What your fav mouse?
« Reply #1750 on: Thu, 08 April 2021, 07:32:54 »
I am glad no one answered that. The MX Master 3 is a horrible waste of $99 IMO. The center scroll is innovative but they can keep the rest of it. The G903 or G502 Lightspeed. Or even Basalisk Ultimate easily best it. Not to mention everyone should be using a good TB.

Offline blur410

• Memewhile in World of Tanks...
« Reply #1751 on: Thu, 08 April 2021, 09:32:35 »
Eh Im not really into logitechs 'ergonomic'/premium mice myself. They seem pretty much like double priced versions of their standard lineup (compare the m575 to their lop of the line ergo trackball).And the only thing I really like on their normal mice is the toggle switch for stepped/stepless scroll wheel, for which I am sad I don't find a single one of their mice comfortable in the hand for palm grip.

And yes, a trackball is life for anything not precision critical within reaction time.
Keyboard Ownership History: Dynex(Rubber dome chicklet keys)-EXTINCT, Macbook Air 2016(Scissor switch)-ACTIVE, Razer Ornata(Mecha-membrane)-EXTINCT, Corsair K68 RGB(Cherry MX Reds)-RETIRED, Razer Tartarus Pro(Razer optical analog)-RETIRED, Idobao ID-75(NK Creams)-SHELF, HHKB Pro 3 Classic(Topre BKE MX Mount)-ACTIVE, New Model F62(Capacitive buckling springs)-ACTIVE, Realforce 23UB(Topre)-ACTIVE, BM60-RGBEC w/KBDFANS 5 Degree Case(NK BOX Pinks)-SHELF, Focus 2001 (Alps White)-SHELF, Unidentified Vintage MX Black Board-SHELF

Offline LASERman Projects

• Soldering is my native language.
« Reply #1752 on: Sat, 24 April 2021, 14:47:35 »
After years with Logitech I just found perfectly comfortable shape with the odd and unique Cooler Master MM720.

Offline foxieze

• i like code.
« Reply #1753 on: Tue, 27 April 2021, 03:45:54 »
at the moment, i love using my deathadder elite, but i'm interested in getting a trackball mouse to try it out.

Offline StickyBlueJuice

• Tactile pls
« Reply #1754 on: Wed, 28 April 2021, 01:28:34 »
After years with Logitech I just found perfectly comfortable shape with the odd and unique Cooler Master MM720.
Yeah been using Logitech since I can remember tbh. Very few times have I deviated from that brand.
But alas, their G703 was just a terrible mouse (in my experience) the wireless function was perfect, no problems there. But the double-clicking and the scrolling issue just killed it for me.

Currently using Endgame Gear XM1r and am loving it.

Offline naptime

« Reply #1755 on: Thu, 29 April 2021, 14:29:36 »
I switched from a Logitech Performance MX to a Deft Pro wireless trackball and I don't think I'll be going back to regular mice any time soon. It's more comfortable and efficient to use, extra buttons are programmable via Steermouse, and I find the trackball to be more accurate than the MX after a few adjustments. The only thing I miss is that nice Logitech wheel with hyperfast scrolling...

Offline blur410

• Memewhile in World of Tanks...
« Reply #1756 on: Mon, 03 May 2021, 13:29:35 »
Yeah Logitechs newer wheels are certainly excellent to use, it really is too bad I haven't found a whole package among their mice I like.
Keyboard Ownership History: Dynex(Rubber dome chicklet keys)-EXTINCT, Macbook Air 2016(Scissor switch)-ACTIVE, Razer Ornata(Mecha-membrane)-EXTINCT, Corsair K68 RGB(Cherry MX Reds)-RETIRED, Razer Tartarus Pro(Razer optical analog)-RETIRED, Idobao ID-75(NK Creams)-SHELF, HHKB Pro 3 Classic(Topre BKE MX Mount)-ACTIVE, New Model F62(Capacitive buckling springs)-ACTIVE, Realforce 23UB(Topre)-ACTIVE, BM60-RGBEC w/KBDFANS 5 Degree Case(NK BOX Pinks)-SHELF, Focus 2001 (Alps White)-SHELF, Unidentified Vintage MX Black Board-SHELF

Offline jologskyblues

« Reply #1757 on: Tue, 01 June 2021, 01:11:19 »
After using the Pro X Superlight for a while, I went back to the G Pro Wireless which is my current preferred mouse.

I find that the Superlight feels hollow because of it's size to weight ratio. The mouse button panels flex to the side when pressed hard which indicates that the plastic is quite thin, and the Omron white dot microswitches don't feel as snappy as the Omron blue dots of the old GPW.

The GPW is perfectly balanced for me in terms of weight, shape and button feel.

Offline kizuna

« Reply #1758 on: Sun, 13 June 2021, 21:10:01 »
FK1, it is just a nice simple mouse.

Offline james97

« Reply #1759 on: Mon, 14 June 2021, 22:45:25 »
Logitech m331, i think

Offline metalkeyboards

• CNC Milled Aluminum KeyCaps from Tønsberg, NORWAY
    • MetalKeyboards SHOP
« Reply #1760 on: Wed, 07 July 2021, 13:47:10 »
3DConnexion SpaceMooooze!!
All METAL All DAY!

Offline sapisoi

« Reply #1761 on: Thu, 15 July 2021, 12:37:08 »
steelseries rival 650  :thumb:

Offline Brioric

« Reply #1762 on: Thu, 15 July 2021, 22:57:24 »
Been using my Ultralight 2 as my daily driver since I received it, it's comfortable, light, and small. Fits my personal preferences.
I've had no issues with it, but am aware of the problems some copies have. Finalmouse's QC can be hit or miss.

Offline jamster

« Reply #1763 on: Thu, 15 July 2021, 23:18:36 »
My favourite work mouse is a Logitech MX Anywhere 2. Good form factor, and switching between smooth and clicky scroll wheel is good.

Oddly enough, I have not been able to figure out the scroll wheel on the MX Anywhere 3 when tried in stores. They are either clicky, or they are smooth, with no obvious way to switch between them. Sounds like it's supposed to be autoselecting, but maybe this selection mechanism is just prone to failure.

Offline Katlicious

• Cable Artisan & Keyboard Enthusiast
« Reply #1764 on: Wed, 11 August 2021, 10:51:50 »
Still the mx Master 3, didn't found better for my use

Offline Hans_Luber

« Reply #1765 on: Thu, 19 August 2021, 20:29:59 »
Own way too many micen. G305 is still best friend.

Offline chadrezzar

« Reply #1766 on: Mon, 23 August 2021, 03:07:54 »
Logitech G9 (x): took a few years before I found out why other mice regardless of grip felt inaccurate in spite of massive sensor improvements: the position of the sensor is more towards the left rather than the center of the mouse. Pretty much all modern mice have the sensor smack dab in the middle. The difference to me is like controlling a pen with a normal grip vs holding it with a full fist. Yes you can control a pen with a full fist but it doesn't feel anywhere near as accurate nor are minute changes as easy and fast to make compared to the civilised grip  :)

Really a shame they haven't done a modern revision of the G9... wireless&updated sensor, I'd be buying a couple on release just to make sure I don't have to use a piece of **** brick like the G502 again in the next X years.
« Last Edit: Mon, 23 August 2021, 03:10:07 by chadrezzar »

Offline jologskyblues

« Reply #1767 on: Wed, 01 September 2021, 01:14:42 »
Back to the G903 for me. K/D went up 2-3 fold with this mouse.

Offline evidentLEE

« Reply #1768 on: Thu, 23 September 2021, 22:34:25 »
Logitech GPro X Superlight GANG.
Give a man a gun, he'll rob a bank. Give a man a bank, he'll rob the world.