Author Topic: [IC] Custom Braided USB cables  (Read 38872 times)

Offline calmfries

• Formerly CalvinXC
  • Broke af
Re: [IC] Custom Braided USB cables
« Reply #50 on: Sat, 17 October 2015, 04:49:35 »
It'd probably be in your best interest to open a website shop where you could show options and just make the cables as the orders come in or just have a dedicated sales thread to sale batches of wires that you make. You could do the opposite as well but no matter what I'm interested still. Once I finally get my Hyperfuse set I'll need a cable to match. :thumb:

Yes, I have plan for that, but in such short time, I will most probably start a sales thread when I'm ready and use google forms to take orders. (setting up sites need time and some also charges like 2% every transaction, if add that to the pp fees, that's not a small amount, so I need to think carefully)

This IC is mainly to really see what GHer wants and to see if I need to improve anything. (now that I know many wants something to match their keycaps)

I think I will still make every order a custom order instead of making a bunch of ready to ship cables.

I'm working on the colors, but still colors are limited atm coz certainly I don't order from factory.
B87 | TGR 910 CE

Offline Toggi3

« Reply #51 on: Sat, 17 October 2015, 04:55:24 »
Interest is definitely given.  Please update with more soon

Offline calmfries

• Formerly CalvinXC
  • Broke af
[IC] Custom Braided USB cables
« Reply #52 on: Sat, 17 October 2015, 05:40:22 »
Here is an update.

Here will be my logo (most probably), hope it's not too shabby

A kind friend helped me a lot on getting this done, I really suck at PS  :-[

I figured out the shipping, asia will be $6USD and rest of the world it's $10USD. I will be shipping them with bubble mailer and the shipping is registered post with tracking. It will take 4-10 days for asia and 6-11 days for other countries. *subject to change depend on post office

I will explain a little bit about those braiding that I'm offering.
- 4 wire braid
   -for thicker wires, e.g. 1mm thickness wires
   -type of braid available ( round, flat#1, flat#2 )

- 8 wire braid
  -for thick and thin wires, e.g. .6mm thickness wires
  -type of braid available ( round, flat#1, flat#2, square)

1. 8 wire round braid
2. 8 wire flat#1
3. 4 wire round braid (Silver plated copper)
4. 4 wire round braid (copper)

8 wire flat#2

Basically the braid pattern are the same on both the 4 wires and 8 wires braid, but they have a different look to it.

Colors that I will be offering,
-0.6mm
 - sky blue
 - will probably offer them IF they are good, waiting stock to try (black, white, grey, clear, red, translucent red, orange, yellow, light purple, blue, light blue, light green, pink, brown) *sorry no cyan and magenta

-1mm
 - clear silver plated copper
 - clear copper
 - black copper

Pricing, *subject to change
Base price (base price includes 1 x gold plated USB A male + 1 x gold plated miniUSB male)

- 0.6mm $10USD for 1ft, every additional ft is $2USD
  e.g. 4ft cable will be $10 + (3 x $2) = $16

- 1mm (listed price is for 4 wire braid, 8 wire braid is double of the listed price, expensive because it's real audio grade and imported from the states)

-copper $15USD for 1dt, every additional ft is $4USD
  -silver plated copper $16 for 1ft, every additional ft is $5USD

the length is hand measured and measured before braiding, after braiding it will be a little bit shorter, just a little bit  ;D

Hope this update helps  ;)
« Last Edit: Sat, 17 October 2015, 13:52:23 by CalvinXC »
B87 | TGR 910 CE

Offline rrrsss

« Reply #53 on: Sat, 17 October 2015, 07:24:57 »
i'm really interested in these, as i'm in Indonesia so shipping will not be a hassle for once for a cool cable (just looked at pexon's yesterday..). if you can make an 8 flat braid of Red Greed Blue Yellow that would be cool haha. please notify me if you're open for orders. i'll try to keep an eye on this.

Offline just66in

« Reply #54 on: Sat, 17 October 2015, 08:53:02 »
Would love to see how the light purple variation look like

Offline calmfries

• Formerly CalvinXC
  • Broke af
« Reply #55 on: Sat, 17 October 2015, 09:34:25 »
Interest is definitely given.  Please update with more soon
I will keep updating until open for orders  :thumb:

i'm really interested in these, as i'm in Indonesia so shipping will not be a hassle for once for a cool cable (just looked at pexon's yesterday..). if you can make an 8 flat braid of Red Greed Blue Yellow that would be cool haha. please notify me if you're open for orders. i'll try to keep an eye on this.
It's doable if the color wires that I ordered meets the requirement that I want.

Would love to see how the light purple variation look like
I've order blue, yellow, black, light red and pink for testing. I will make sure I have all the colors in hand before offering them.
B87 | TGR 910 CE

Offline quochung1989

• Vintage Cherry Collector
  • Frenzy Classic.
« Reply #56 on: Sat, 17 October 2015, 11:36:05 »
Thanks for your updates, Calvinxc
Your logo is good :thumb:
After I read your update, I think I'm interesting 8 wire flat#2 with black copper 1mm.

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #57 on: Sat, 17 October 2015, 11:42:38 »
I still have yet to get a cable for any of my boards as a now, have a new board project in the making as well. I'm definitely looking into ordering multiple cables, possibly one for each board.
Thanks for giving us an update, really digging the logo.  :thumb:
TGR-Jane CE | TGR-Tris CE | Lyn Montage | LZ PhysiX | Exclusive e8.5

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #58 on: Mon, 19 October 2015, 13:20:03 »
*sorry no cyan and magenta

:'(

This saddens me deeply.  I'm really rooting for these colors to make an appearance some day!  :D

Offline ntitco1

Re: [IC] Custom Braided USB cables (updated 17/10/15)
« Reply #59 on: Mon, 19 October 2015, 13:50:36 »
Here is an update.

Show Image

Just a little signature  :p

(url=https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=75731.0)(img width=150 height=120)http://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5625/21619499714_fa1f50da10_n.jpg(/img)(/url)

Edit: need to replace round brackets with square ones

« Last Edit: Mon, 19 October 2015, 14:05:51 by ntitco1 »

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #60 on: Mon, 19 October 2015, 13:54:42 »
Here is an update.

Show Image

Show Image

FTFY  :thumb:  Needs [] instead of ()

Offline calmfries

• Formerly CalvinXC
  • Broke af
« Reply #61 on: Mon, 19 October 2015, 14:01:07 »
Thanks for your updates, Calvinxc
Your logo is good :thumb:
After I read your update, I think I'm interesting 8 wire flat#2 with black copper 1mm.
I updated the price, sorry for the confusion. The thinner option have black too, but much cheaper (if I decide to offer them, we will see in a few more days). Price is not final yet, but won't be too far off  ;)

I still have yet to get a cable for any of my boards as a now, have a new board project in the making as well. I'm definitely looking into ordering multiple cables, possibly one for each board.
Thanks for giving us an update, really digging the logo.  :thumb:
Thanks, but I expect the first batch will have longer lead time, but I will try my best.  :D

*sorry no cyan and magenta

:'(

This saddens me deeply.  I'm really rooting for these colors to make an appearance some day!  :D
As much as I want to do it, I can't find any in the market, light blue and pink is nowhere near because I know GHers, they want the best :))
Hopefully one day I will have that kind of budget to order some custom color wires from factory, but that will be very costly.

And I'm ordering high quality shrinks from the states, it's quite expensive but I expect it to be higher quality than those from China. Due to the cost, I won't be offering all the colors, so I need the help from you guys to let me know what are the highest demand colors of shrinks.
The available colors are black, brown, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, violet, gray, white, clear.

The cost goes up a lot in the shipping, custom cut length, and one cable uses 2 different diameter shrinks. So I probably gonna stock 3-4 colors only as of now. Please let me know what colors are of highest demand (black and white and clear is a must I think).  ;)
B87 | TGR 910 CE

Offline calmfries

• Formerly CalvinXC
  • Broke af
« Reply #62 on: Mon, 19 October 2015, 14:04:58 »
Here is an update.

Show Image

(url=https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=75731.0)(img width=150 height=120)http://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5625/21619499714_fa1f50da10_n.jpg(/img)(/url)
Thanks man, I do have one design in horizontal  ;)

« Last Edit: Mon, 19 October 2015, 14:08:42 by CalvinXC »
B87 | TGR 910 CE

Offline ntitco1

« Reply #63 on: Mon, 19 October 2015, 14:17:00 »
Here is an update.

Show Image

Show Image

Looks good man

Offline calmfries

• Formerly CalvinXC
  • Broke af
« Reply #64 on: Mon, 19 October 2015, 14:37:41 »
Here is an update.

Show Image

Show Image

Looks good man
Thanks for reminding me about the signature  :thumb:
B87 | TGR 910 CE

Offline calmfries

• Formerly CalvinXC
  • Broke af
« Reply #65 on: Mon, 19 October 2015, 14:40:54 »
Please help me to fill this form for the most desired heat shrink colors. As said above, I can't have them all ready stock.
Black, white and clear goes well with many color combinations  ;)

http://goo.gl/forms/joFpRZcjPd

Thank you very much   :D
B87 | TGR 910 CE

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #66 on: Fri, 23 October 2015, 08:57:36 »
I would be interested in these.  Do you have a timeline on when you will start taking orders?
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline Pdub

« Reply #67 on: Sun, 25 October 2015, 13:00:51 »
I would love one of these silvers in like 5 foot. Let us know when you are ready on the main post?

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #68 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 23:32:27 »
Are you still sorting through color options or have you ordered them by now? Curious to see some more pics, been dying for one of these cables ever since yuktsi teased us in the tgr-jane group buy.

Offline hitlu

• [LF] Ogres and Colonel
« Reply #69 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 00:41:25 »
Interested in seeing what colors you end up offering. I might be the only one, but I would like to see the standard USB wire colors of black/white/red/green. Especially if the exposed terminations would allow for probe access (debugging, etc.). But I'm sure I'm in the minority.

Fvck NO, I'll sign up for two of them BUT they need to be at least 2M in length that would be 6.56 Feet ( 78.7 inches ) in your US style of measurements.

This cable could kill me 3 times in one day. i love it
Colonel or Ogre

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #70 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 00:43:03 »
Interested in seeing what colors you end up offering. I might be the only one, but I would like to see the standard USB wire colors of black/white/red/green. Especially if the exposed terminations would allow for probe access (debugging, etc.). But I'm sure I'm in the minority.

Fvck NO, I'll sign up for two of them BUT they need to be at least 2M in length that would be 6.56 Feet ( 78.7 inches ) in your US style of measurements.

You're funny.

Offline calmfries

• Formerly CalvinXC
  • Broke af
« Reply #71 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 09:32:36 »
Are you still sorting through color options or have you ordered them by now? Curious to see some more pics, been dying for one of these cables ever since yuktsi teased us in the tgr-jane group buy.
I've ordered some, and tested them. Quality seems to be good enough to make keyboard cables.  ;)

I would be interested in these.  Do you have a timeline on when you will start taking orders?
Sorry for the late reply, been really busy irl and will still be very busy in the near future. Unfortunately I don't have a exact date for this  :(

I would love one of these silvers in like 5 foot. Let us know when you are ready on the main post?
I will update it when I'm all ready  :D

Thanks, but please don't die  ;D

You're funny.
Indeed lol
B87 | TGR 910 CE

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #72 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 09:43:31 »
Thanks for the update, glad to see it's still coming along. Always best to get the busy work out of the way first so you can have an open schedule for the orders. Take your time but make sure not to forget about us. :p
I'm willing to help if there is any way to move this along faster but it seems like you have it all under control, best of luck. :thumb:

Offline calmfries

• Formerly CalvinXC
  • Broke af
« Reply #73 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 09:43:56 »
It's update time !!
But don't get too excited just yet.

Good news is these color wires are pretty decent to make keyboard cables. About 0.65mm in diameter.
Bad news is there will be no pink option anymore, the wires are basically crap, money down the drain  :'(
And worse is I'm really busy irl and I don't think I can make it in time for november. Sorry to disappoint you guys.
I don't really have a timeline to start selling these atm.

I might not be able to stock that many colors of wires and heat shrink at once as I don't really have that kind of money. Without knowing which are the most preferred colors, it's like trying to win the lottery. So if this get started, please be patient coz the manufacture time will be a bit longer.

Well, enough of the sad stuff, take a look at these samples

*edit : those colors are dark blue, transparent res, yellow and black.

Cheers
« Last Edit: Fri, 30 October 2015, 09:48:53 by CalvinXC »
B87 | TGR 910 CE

Offline calmfries

• Formerly CalvinXC
  • Broke af
« Reply #74 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 09:53:19 »
Thanks for the update, glad to see it's still coming along. Always best to get the busy work out of the way first so you can have an open schedule for the orders. Take your time but make sure not to forget about us. :p
I'm willing to help if there is any way to move this along faster but it seems like you have it all under control, best of luck. :thumb:
Thanks for the support, I won't forget you guys for sure.  :D
I'm currently having my exams. And I have tons of stuff to do after the exams so I can't promise a exact date.  :(
B87 | TGR 910 CE

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #75 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 11:19:04 »
Thanks for the support, I won't forget you guys for sure.  :D
I'm currently having my exams. And I have tons of stuff to do after the exams so I can't promise a exact date.  :(

Exams should definitely be your first priority, we can wait for that :p. I have two exams coming up Monday and one on Thursday as well. Best of luck on your exams! :thumb:

Offline Dreamre

• kbdlife
« Reply #76 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 11:22:10 »
Instead of heatshrink, are there any opportunities for a plastic cover over the connectors?

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #77 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 12:58:05 »
Those colors look great.

IMHO instead of trying to please everyone just get some colors and take orders for those colors (when you're ready).  There will always be people who want something that you don't have (I'm requently guilty of doing that!), but we are all big boys and girls and can select from what you have.

After you've done that for a while then you can cater to people like me who want transparent Mexican army green with rose gold reverse-right-angle USB-C mini connector
I'm back.

Offline mrgoldenzombie

• Topre is cool I guess....
« Reply #78 on: Sat, 31 October 2015, 00:33:29 »
i'd let you bread my hair
Make my hair as pretty as one of those cables  :thumb:
O-Ringed Black RealForce 87u  | O-Ringed Novatouch with Miami PBT

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #79 on: Sat, 31 October 2015, 01:00:43 »
No pink makes me a sad panda but I'm still definitely in for a black and maybe red one. :-*

Offline calmfries

• Formerly CalvinXC
  • Broke af
« Reply #80 on: Sat, 31 October 2015, 02:15:35 »
Exams should definitely be your first priority, we can wait for that :p. I have two exams coming up Monday and one on Thursday as well. Best of luck on your exams! :thumb:
Thanks, good luck to you too  :thumb:

Those colors look great.

IMHO instead of trying to please everyone just get some colors and take orders for those colors (when you're ready).  There will always be people who want something that you don't have (I'm requently guilty of doing that!), but we are all big boys and girls and can select from what you have.

After you've done that for a while then you can cater to people like me who want transparent Mexican army green with rose gold reverse-right-angle USB-C mini connector
Yup, I will order more colors so you guys can see all the colors that I'm offering.
*But color accuracy on every monitor is a little different, and mine is really bad  :'(

Hmm, custom colors will probably need to find a factory to custom fabricate that. Will note that down if that's what I can do in the future, and I know many are dying for CYMK.
I've seen some rose gold plated connectors, but are USB A male and mini B male. I really doubt the durability of the plating though  :rolleyes:

Instead of heatshrink, are there any opportunities for a plastic cover over the connectors?
Yes, I can offer that. But they usually come in back only and they feels cheap  :(

i'd let you bread my hair
Make my hair as pretty as one of those cables  :thumb:
lol

No pink makes me a sad panda but I'm still definitely in for a black and maybe red one. :-*
Yeah, I wanted to offer pink as well. But I can't offer crap to you guys, definitely not.
The transparent red looks a little but like those pink anodized aluminum, but a little but more red.
B87 | TGR 910 CE

Offline calmfries

• Formerly CalvinXC
  • Broke af
« Reply #81 on: Thu, 12 November 2015, 11:35:40 »
Not sure if you guys are still on this, but it's update time..

Just a small update to inform you guys that most probably I'm getting this to start at end of this month.

I will order all the remaining colors to take some pics.

Due to the cost of importing those heatshrinks from the States, maybe I can't afford to do that now. I'll save that for future.

One more thing, lead building time for cables will be longer at launch, but I will try my best to fulfill orders.

Thanks
B87 | TGR 910 CE

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #82 on: Thu, 12 November 2015, 11:37:53 »

Just a small update to inform you guys that most probably I'm getting this to start at end of this month.

Due to the cost of importing those heatshrinks from the States, maybe I can't afford to do that now. I'll save that for future.

One more thing, lead building time for cables will be longer at launch, but I will try my best to fulfill orders.

Thanks

Sounds good, thanks for updating us.

What was your final decision on color options?

Offline calmfries

• Formerly CalvinXC
  • Broke af
« Reply #83 on: Thu, 12 November 2015, 11:44:00 »

Thanks

If you're referring to the heat shrink, most probably will be black, white and clear.

They seem to pair up well with many options.
B87 | TGR 910 CE

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #84 on: Thu, 12 November 2015, 11:46:30 »

Thanks

If you're referring to the heat shrink, most probably will be black, white and clear.

They seem to pair up well with many options.

Oops yeah that's what I meant, I definitely like the clear with gold connectors like the few teaser pics you've been leaving us. :thumb:

Offline fliptrik

« Reply #85 on: Thu, 12 November 2015, 11:47:55 »
These cables are super sexy. I'd definitely jump in for one or two.

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #86 on: Thu, 12 November 2015, 22:26:36 »
Can't wait!

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline p1114501510

• 尴尬癌晚期患者
« Reply #87 on: Sat, 14 November 2015, 01:47:56 »
Definitely a great cable. Cannot wait for GB. Will you ship it to China?

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #88 on: Sat, 14 November 2015, 01:59:43 »
If I didn't have the wires on my keyboard 100% hidden, I would jump on this.  Those are some sexy cables.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #89 on: Sat, 14 November 2015, 09:47:05 »

Most likely since Calvin is located in Malaysia so he's going to have to do a lot of international shipping for him.

Offline calmfries

• Formerly CalvinXC
  • Broke af
« Reply #90 on: Sun, 15 November 2015, 02:42:39 »
These cables are super sexy. I'd definitely jump in for one or two.
It's not too far away  ;)

Can't wait!
More pics in about a week  :D

No GB for this I suppose, will ship to China  ;D

If I didn't have the wires on my keyboard 100% hidden, I would jump on this.  Those are some sexy cables.
Don't hide beautiful cables..  :)

Most likely since Calvin is located in Malaysia so he's going to have to do a lot of international shipping for him.
Yup, I'm located in Malaysia and admiring Yuktsi's work but don't have that kind of money to grab one  :'(
B87 | TGR 910 CE

Offline ntitco1

« Reply #91 on: Sun, 15 November 2015, 02:46:48 »
Can u upload some pics about how 4 wires-flat#1 and 8 wires-square look? I'm really curious about those :p

Offline calmfries

• Formerly CalvinXC
  • Broke af
« Reply #92 on: Sun, 15 November 2015, 02:54:58 »
Can u upload some pics about how 4 wires-flat#1 and 8 wires-square look? I'm really curious about those :p
I'll make sure I post one of each braid before taking orders.
I'm back home currently and all my equipment are in my apartment(quite far away), so I can't make any cables now.  :-X
B87 | TGR 910 CE

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #93 on: Sun, 15 November 2015, 15:33:14 »
Looking forward to these!
I'm back.

« Reply #94 on: Sun, 22 November 2015, 06:46:34 »
Calvin - any idea yet how you are going to sell them? Via GH or do you plan on having a website up with shop? Super excited to get my hand on one (or two!)

Offline calmfries

• Formerly CalvinXC
  • Broke af
« Reply #95 on: Sun, 22 November 2015, 07:07:38 »

Calvin - any idea yet how you are going to sell them? Via GH or do you plan on having a website up with shop? Super excited to get my hand on one (or two!)
I will take orders through google forms on GH atm. Maybe setup a website in the future. There are just too many options, so I have to make it a little more organized.
B87 | TGR 910 CE

Offline Rodgaroon

• Size matters, just ask my wife.
« Reply #96 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 22:21:02 »
Question, what time of AWG is that cable? and im guessing it is UP-OCC or just copper?
G6v2 (MX Black) | Poker II (MX Brown) | Compact SQ (MX Clears 62g)

Offline slushi

« Reply #97 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 11:33:42 »
Please let me know if you are willing to sell the ones you have already! I want some!!! :)

HHKB Pro 2

Offline calmfries

• Formerly CalvinXC
  • Broke af
« Reply #98 on: Mon, 07 December 2015, 08:16:07 »
Question, what time of AWG is that cable? and im guessing it is UP-OCC or just copper?
Outer diameter is 0.65mm per strand of wire, can't remember how thick is the inner core. Nope, the 2 variants of true audio grade wires are OFC and SPC, OCC wires are even more expensive and harder to source. And I don't see why you need wires that are that good for keyboard use.  :))

Please let me know if you are willing to sell the ones you have already! I want some!!! :)
I don't have many cables on my hands at the moment too  :'(, sent out a few for my friends to try out. I can only say please have a little more patience  :D
B87 | TGR 910 CE

Offline calmfries

• Formerly CalvinXC
  • Broke af
« Reply #99 on: Mon, 07 December 2015, 08:48:00 »
Hi all, a long awaited update is finally here. Below are some pics of what wires I'll be offering.

White

Purple

Clear

Light blue(sky blue)

Black

Yellow

Blue

Transparent red

Grey

Brown

Red

Orange

Light green

Please note that there will be a diffenrence in color that you see on your monitor and my monitor and the product IRL under different lighting.
Don't worry about the wires that looked messy, I'll straighten them before braiding and it won't affect the appearance once braided.

Clearly that I didn't make it for end of November launch on this, Currently I'm working on printing labels. I hope I can start receiving orders before christmas, but orders will ship out in about a month after order placed. Braided cables are a little bit different from sleeved cables, it can be very time consuming plus I am working on this alone on my free time.

Hope you guys like this update  ^-^
B87 | TGR 910 CE