Author Topic: [SOLD] Round 4 SPH Spherical TKL Doubleshot Key Cap Set  (Read 1752 times)

Offline HalfSharkAlligator

• Trade Count: (0)
[SOLD] Round 4 SPH Spherical TKL Doubleshot Key Cap Set
« on: Tue, 01 May 2018, 20:07:58 »
This one needs no introduction if you've been hanging around here for a while. If not, it's an early group buy from 2011-2013 in a lovely blue and grey which emulates the look of the legendary Space Cadet keyboard. These are thick, rich, doubleshot big heavy caps made by Signature Plastics (SP). Very high quality. Here's the original GH thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=20485.0. There's also more info here: https://deskthority.net/wiki/Round4_SPH

I don't know the exact sets that were ordered as I was not the original buyer, but it's a complete set with all shown in the photos. It's a tenkeyless TKL kit, but it also has some extras, including F keys through F15, some alternate color F keys, cupless and cupped F/J, two versions of Capslock, etc.

Please review photos carefully to know exactly what you're getting. A few extra keys also included were errata shipped as corrections with the following Round 5 GB. The fixes that came w/ Round 5 were: SHIFT225, SHIFT275, RETURN225, TAB150, BACKSPACE200. I know this because there's a little piece of paper that lists them which came with it.

Caps are in like new condition and ship with o-rings installed (I don't have the patience to remove them, so it will be your choice!)

$250 OBO SOLD, includes shipping in the US.  Sorry, US shipping only. Key caps only, the plastic case is not included as it's too expensive to ship and I prefer to keep it (it was not part of the original buy).
« Last Edit: Wed, 02 May 2018, 10:21:29 by HalfSharkAlligator »

Offline zutroy

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: [WTS] Round 4 SPH Spherical TKL Doubleshot Key Cap Set
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 02 May 2018, 07:26:38 »
Would be all over this if you'd be willing to ship to Canada. Let me know...

Offline crtexcnndrm99

• Trade Count: (0)
  • *profile image used without permission* ;)
Re: [WTS] Round 4 SPH Spherical TKL Doubleshot Key Cap Set
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 02 May 2018, 10:09:51 »
Lovely caps. Quite tempted. Know I don’t ‘really’ need them. Also am international - which helps with that. :thumb:
You're a smooth smoothie, you know? ~ Gaear Grimsrud