Author Topic: (GB)HYPERFUSE GMK (currently shipping)  (Read 9753559 times)

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
  • When caffeine isn't enough
Re: (GB)HYPERFUSE GMK (currently shipping)
« Reply #5300 on: Mon, 20 February 2017, 14:31:15 »
Did the sets sent to bro also contain the missing keys? Also, I submitted a change ticket a year or so ago with a corrected address, did that information get passed along to Bro or do I need to coordinate that with him?

Edit: From previous posts it sounds like Bro has the completed sets and if you provided updated shipping info via support ticket, the correct shipping info should be passed to Bro.

Thank you
« Last Edit: Tue, 21 February 2017, 16:46:48 by Wildcard »

Offline WoozieBiscuit

« Reply #5301 on: Fri, 24 February 2017, 11:42:15 »
Has anyone been in contact with Brocaps recently? His Invasion sale ended 4 months ago so surely he would have had the Hyperfuse sets shipped out already. I'm getting doubtful about these keycaps ever arriving (or if they do, in one piece) consireding that I paid for them 2 years ago.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5302 on: Fri, 24 February 2017, 11:47:10 »
Has anyone been in contact with Brocaps recently? His Invasion sale ended 4 months ago so surely he would have had the Hyperfuse sets shipped out already. I'm getting doubtful about these keycaps ever arriving (or if they do, in one piece) consireding that I paid for them 2 years ago.

I have, and if you wanna follow details on his invasion sale, he posts updates in his official sale thread

He posted a few days ago 99 percent complete

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline oscillik

• music podcasts
« Reply #5303 on: Fri, 24 February 2017, 15:03:14 »

I have, and if you wanna follow details on his invasion sale, he posts updates in his official sale thread

Hi BunnyLake!

For those of us who did PM orders (after some other people spat their dummy out), is this still the procedure?

please forgive me, I'm a little lost.... how do those of us who ordered via PM get hold of tracking info etc?

is it just a case of us waiting for the support system to go live?

Support system has been live for a little while now. Log in to ctrlalt.io, click on your name in the top right, then click support.

okay?

but nothing about my order shows here. or in the orders section.

once regular shipping completes, we will confirm details with any pm orders and get those sorted then
[/spoiler]
Keymacs A620N-Rev.A with Alps SKCM Salmon switches

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5304 on: Fri, 24 February 2017, 15:17:58 »

Hi BunnyLake!

For those of us who did PM orders (after some other people spat their dummy out), is this still the procedure?

please forgive me, I'm a little lost.... how do those of us who ordered via PM get hold of tracking info etc?

is it just a case of us waiting for the support system to go live?

Support system has been live for a little while now. Log in to ctrlalt.io, click on your name in the top right, then click support.

okay?

but nothing about my order shows here. or in the orders section.

once regular shipping completes, we will confirm details with any pm orders and get those sorted then
[/spoiler]

hey good sir, it is indeed, once things are moving again shortly ill post a form for everyone to confirm details and we will work from that up to date information

id like to say one thing whilst im replying to this thread, but its certainly not meant at you good sir, as i hugely appreciate the patience and reasonable question

im sorry we are now waiting on yet another person to work through shipping, but i dont want to see any negativity in this thread directed towards bro caps, nor do i want people spamming him with questions etc, bro was kind enough to step in and volunteer his time for the people with things outstanding in this thread, when he did so, his schedule was clear, for reasons not worth going in to between him agreeing and actually receiving the sets, a lengthy window of time passed, and when he did receive them ,he was in the middle of personal work, and that work takes priority over the time he is donating

the reason i selected bro cap to take over shipping (outside of the obvious reason that he offered) is that i trust him completely, i have worked with him for around 4 years, we have a very close relationship, and he has an excellent track record of shipping, there is nobody id be happier to put my trust in than him, and given the past issues we have unfortunately encountered i am very reluctant to entrust this task to anyone

in an ideal world i would have had the sets shipped to me, however this buy is now hugely over budget on shipping, since the buy there was a rather large international shipping hike from US, not to mention having to have the sets shipped around the US etc, previously paying people to help out on the buy to speed things up, paying to fix sorting errors, and some other things id rather not discuss out of respect for the people involved

in short it would be cost prohibitive for me to have all the old stuff shipped to me at this point, and then for me to pay to basically ship it back to the country it shipped to me from for the most part, i did actually price this option up at once point and it would be roughly $500 to ship the sets to me, considerably more for me to ship them than someone in conus, not to mention the import duty in getting them to me

whilst this wont mean much to the people in this thread, sophomore by jtk was also meant to ship from the states, with that buy, and given the previous issues, i elected to have that shipped to me instead, and that cost me a little over 5k in additional shipping charges alone and i just cant afford right now to do that with everything

i make these points to let people know that things arent being ignored, nor are decisions being made lightly, there is nothing i want more than to have everything outstanding become complete, and its something im working tirelessly towards behind the scenes, with bro caps taking over shipping i can sleep well at night assured that this will get done, im incredibly sorry that its led to further delays, but his work commitments come first, once again he is donating his time and space in his house, to complete this for the good folks here who got dealt a bad hand in how all of this went down

Offline oscillik

• music podcasts
« Reply #5305 on: Fri, 24 February 2017, 15:34:43 »
Thanks!

I haven't lost faith in you, or Bro Caps - I've seen the incredible effort you've both put in for this community, and I've personally been gifted with a little lucky freebie Bro Cap in the past (still amazed I was picked!).

Keymacs A620N-Rev.A with Alps SKCM Salmon switches

Offline Phenix

« Reply #5306 on: Fri, 24 February 2017, 16:05:27 »
I am (still) in need for an D and F8 key - were to get them?
Winter is coming.

Offline moda38

« Reply #5307 on: Mon, 27 February 2017, 07:39:24 »
two years

Offline bboyer

« Reply #5308 on: Wed, 01 March 2017, 11:58:52 »
Any updates if the rest were shipped out yet?

Offline MaNiFeX

• Wu Tang Killa Keebs
    • MaNiFeX.net
« Reply #5309 on: Wed, 01 March 2017, 15:22:21 »
that cost me a little over 5k in additional shipping charges alone

Damn, man.  Glad you have the gusto to keep at it.  Best of luck to catching up on all the GBs!  Keep up the good work!  :thumb:

Offline morla

« Reply #5310 on: Wed, 01 March 2017, 18:16:40 »

lol, probably the only time I'll ever be part of the 1% :))

Offline plc268

« Reply #5311 on: Sat, 04 March 2017, 12:30:20 »
Yea, I've said it before. I don't expect to see my two sets. I have no recourse either since the payment was made so long ago.

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #5312 on: Sat, 04 March 2017, 12:49:23 »
Yea, I've said it before. I don't expect to see my two sets. I have no recourse either since the payment was made so long ago.

These sets are still gonna get shipped man.

Offline plc268

« Reply #5313 on: Sat, 04 March 2017, 13:15:30 »

I'm pessimistic by nature. I'll believe it when I see them in my hands. If the sets are supposedly at 99% shipped, then I figure my chances of being in the 1% are pretty low.

I'm ready to be surprised though, but I doubt it.

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #5314 on: Sat, 04 March 2017, 13:22:18 »

I'm pessimistic by nature. I'll believe it when I see them in my hands. If the sets are supposedly at 99% shipped, then I figure my chances of being in the 1% are pretty low.

I would be happy to buy them if you are no longer interested in them!

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #5315 on: Sat, 04 March 2017, 13:30:36 »

Bunny finishes what he starts and the circumstances behind why these sets have taken so long to ship has been documented before. When Bro concludes his sale shipping, he will be working through getting these caps out.

Offline plc268

« Reply #5316 on: Sat, 04 March 2017, 15:28:50 »

Bunny finishes what he starts and the circumstances behind why these sets have taken so long to ship has been documented before. When Bro concludes his sale shipping, he will be working through getting these caps out.

It's all good. I've waited this long. I was finally able to check the status of my order, which I wasn't able to before. Thanks bunny for that.

Offline eten

« Reply #5317 on: Mon, 06 March 2017, 14:11:37 »
Yeah its been quite long. The condominiums across my street have been built faster than this GB.

I appreciate all the effort Bunny has put (and correcting when things go south) into this GB.

Offline xixihaha2008

« Reply #5318 on: Mon, 13 March 2017, 19:40:20 »
Oh,no.Its been  two year since it happened.I really don't know what to say,but I wish I can receive my set before August. :'(

Offline MrChunky

« Reply #5319 on: Tue, 14 March 2017, 03:35:21 »
You could probably write a small book from all the comments bunny made just on this thread  :thumb: However long it takes to get this done at least this was all kept civil and informed.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5320 on: Tue, 14 March 2017, 03:47:44 »
You could probably write a small book from all the comments bunny made just on this thread  :thumb: However long it takes to get this done at least this was all kept civil and informed.

Appreciate the comment sir

If bro cannot schedule the time for this in the near future worst case I'll just raise some funds, have it shipped to myself and get it shipped from here

Obviously not ideal but I'll do whatever it takes to get this completed for everyone asap

Offline oledome

• not batman
« Reply #5321 on: Thu, 16 March 2017, 14:51:24 »

If bro cannot schedule the time for this in the near future worst case I'll just raise some funds, have it shipped to myself and get it shipped from here

Obviously not ideal but I'll do whatever it takes to get this completed for everyone asap

I would just like to say thank you for keeping us updated and we all hope Bro doesn't let you down.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5322 on: Thu, 16 March 2017, 16:31:39 »

I would just like to say thank you for keeping us updated and we all hope Bro doesn't let you down.

bro would never let me down, but he is a busy guy, he works, he also runs his own business and has a child, 3 things which take priority over his time, and for anyone who makes the comment if that is the case he shouldnt have volunteered, when he did volunteer he had the time free currently, but it took a further almost 2 months i believe to get the caps back and get them shipped to bro, was just bad timing all round when they arrived

when they arrived bro was in the middle of the biggest personal sale he had ever run, he also just did a much smaller valentines sale and that is already nearly completed with shipping

the next step regarding these old sets is he will shortly make time to do a complete inventory for me so we know exactly what we are working with ,not just with the remaining orders here but also for all the bits and bobs and other stuff he received, and we will then make a plan and timeline and ill post that here and be fully transparent in everything we do and in which order and why

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5323 on: Mon, 20 March 2017, 16:05:54 »
if you have an outstanding order, this is your final chance to make sure your address is correct

you can check your order at history.ctrlalt.io

please check your order, and if your address isnt correct contact me immediately

sets are being checked right now ready for shipping

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #5324 on: Mon, 20 March 2017, 16:08:50 »
if you have an outstanding order, this is your final chance to make sure your address is correct

please check your order, and if your address isnt correct contact me immediately

Show Image

Show Image

Cool, man. Let me check.

Oh, wait; I never got the chance to place an order.  :'(

Offline Captainbuttmonkey

« Reply #5325 on: Mon, 20 March 2017, 18:25:30 »
In the incredibly unlikely chance there are any spares/extras I would love one

Offline autobot

« Reply #5326 on: Mon, 20 March 2017, 18:53:55 »

Same here.

Offline Sissy

« Reply #5327 on: Mon, 20 March 2017, 20:23:11 »

Same here.
same, suppose we can dream

Offline aznairjordan

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #5328 on: Mon, 20 March 2017, 20:37:12 »

Show Image

Show Image

sorry if this was answered recently, PM orders will contact you after these go out?
TGR Jane CE|FC660C|Orion V2
GMK Hyperfuse|GMK Olivetti|GMK Red Alert|Soulfree's Teal|GMK Cyan

Offline grave00

« Reply #5329 on: Mon, 20 March 2017, 23:15:57 »
It's been so long I almost forgot I ordered this. Can't believe I'm waiting for a product I paid almost 2 years ago.

Looking forward to it.

Since Bunnylake seems to be replying here..I'll ask what the heck is going on with Raindrop V2. It's like a deserted wasteland.  Constant assurances something is happening have amounted to nothing for 3 years.   Worst of all is the constant moving target of where to get info.  It would be nice if they just updated the raindrop thread.   If it's hopeless just own up to it.

You could always just pm me?

Remaining raindrop sets are on hand with bro and shipping as soon as his personal sales are completed

You could update the raindrop v2 thread but you don't.  You have not even posted there what the latest program is with brocaps or previous updates about who was doing the shipping.  it's all second hand from posters.   How do i even know he's go my order?  Why don't you post a list of all outstanding.  Some transparency would be nice.

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #5330 on: Tue, 21 March 2017, 00:46:52 »

Show Image

Show Image

Woo!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5331 on: Tue, 21 March 2017, 01:34:06 »
It's been so long I almost forgot I ordered this. Can't believe I'm waiting for a product I paid almost 2 years ago.

Looking forward to it.

Since Bunnylake seems to be replying here..I'll ask what the heck is going on with Raindrop V2. It's like a deserted wasteland.  Constant assurances something is happening have amounted to nothing for 3 years.   Worst of all is the constant moving target of where to get info.  It would be nice if they just updated the raindrop thread.   If it's hopeless just own up to it.

You could always just pm me?

Remaining raindrop sets are on hand with bro and shipping as soon as his personal sales are completed

You could update the raindrop v2 thread but you don't.  You have not even posted there what the latest program is with brocaps or previous updates about who was doing the shipping.  it's all second hand from posters.   How do i even know he's go my order?  Why don't you post a list of all outstanding.  Some transparency would be nice.

I will update that thread when the update is ready

****posting here all the time only serves to delay that

But yes we have started to work through the remaining raindrop as well

Things are being done, and I will update every thread accordingly when updates are ready

Offline xixihaha2008

« Reply #5332 on: Tue, 21 March 2017, 04:03:39 »
hi bunny,I shot a new message to you about my address change.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5333 on: Tue, 21 March 2017, 04:04:57 »

Thanks so much good sir, I will amend your address tonight and send you a confirmation via pm when it is done including screens of the change

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5334 on: Tue, 21 March 2017, 16:48:12 »

address amended and screens sent via pm

Offline boo

« Reply #5335 on: Tue, 21 March 2017, 17:57:58 »
Hi Bunny,

Did you get my pm? Thanks!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5336 on: Tue, 21 March 2017, 17:59:37 »
Hi Bunny,

Did you get my pm? Thanks!

just replied good sir, but if i dont reply again tonight im about to go to bed so ill hit you up tomorrow if i suddenly stop responding on for about another 15 mins

Offline slinky23

« Reply #5337 on: Thu, 23 March 2017, 04:17:24 »
Glad to see things are coming along nicely, to clarify these will include the replacement keys as well right?
Thanks Bunny!

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
  • When caffeine isn't enough
« Reply #5338 on: Thu, 23 March 2017, 22:00:28 »

Just saw this update today, I checked and my address is still showing old one. Sent a PM, Thx

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5339 on: Fri, 24 March 2017, 04:10:58 »

Just saw this update today, I checked and my address is still showing old one. Sent a PM, Thx

amended for you and sent a screen to your pms

Offline boo

« Reply #5340 on: Fri, 24 March 2017, 15:36:59 »
Bunny, I know you said you would have a form out for me to fill, when is that coming out?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5341 on: Fri, 24 March 2017, 15:38:08 »
Bunny, I know you said you would have a form out for me to fill, when is that coming out?

I'll put it up the second it's ready

Offline boo

« Reply #5342 on: Fri, 24 March 2017, 19:26:04 »

I'll put it up the second it's ready

Thanks bunny :)

Offline renne

« Reply #5343 on: Mon, 27 March 2017, 20:16:30 »
pm'd.

Offline honoka

« Reply #5344 on: Tue, 28 March 2017, 04:54:32 »
No feedback on either my PM or support ticket on the site regarding change of address. Please confirm.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5345 on: Tue, 28 March 2017, 04:55:29 »
No feedback on either my PM or support ticket on the site regarding change of address. Please confirm.

Pm me now with your support ticket number and I'll amend it tonight and send you a screen

Offline NULL`

« Reply #5346 on: Thu, 30 March 2017, 13:38:29 »
Ha, I occasionally check in on this thread thinking "There's no way this can still not be finished" and if it is, "There's no way Bunny can still be playing the 'No ones, more upset than me!'" card. 

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5347 on: Thu, 30 March 2017, 13:40:36 »
Ha, I occasionally check in on this thread thinking "There's no way this can still not be finished" and if it is, "There's no way Bunny can still be playing the 'No ones, more upset than me!'" card.

**** off

Offline tanghus

• BEIGE GUD
« Reply #5348 on: Thu, 30 March 2017, 15:41:47 »

Show Image

Show Image

PM Sent

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5349 on: Thu, 30 March 2017, 15:52:37 »

Show Image

Show Image

PM Sent

replied and done good sir

thank you for including all the info needed