Author Topic: G's announcement (not relevant to most geeks)  (Read 890312 times)

Offline [Lewynlight]

• Formerly Dymloslouire
Re: G's announcement (not relevant to most geeks)
« Reply #350 on: Sun, 05 June 2016, 05:08:02 »
aight, chill up, guys. just ignore him. as usual, please be constructive.

now the question is,it's been a while. is there anyone receiving more packages? (i really want my  keycaps.... :'( )

FYI, i guess that  my packages ships untracked (i'm assuming like that because he hasn't answering my PMs regarding tracking number), so all i can do is pray.
TGR Jane V1 CE - TGR Jane v2 - TGR Jane V2 CE  - TGR 910 R1 - TGR 910 RE Polycarbonate - TGR 910v3 Prototype - TGR Police - TGR Tris - TGR Tomo Polycarbonate - RS60 - RS65 "Pendora" - RS TKL - EM8

Offline Skysophrenic

« Reply #351 on: Mon, 06 June 2016, 10:09:37 »
Hi Folks,

Instructions on making a claim on paypal - relevant even with GIFT payment.

If you did Goods and services:

1. Make a claim and wait for reply.
2. Reference beserkfan as a seller that has many other claims against his name
3. Provide evidence of what you ordered (your pms with him, make sure you provide evidence of his pp details in it as well, to solidify your claim)
4. If paypal makes you ship your package to him for a refund, ensure that you will be re-reimbursed for your shipping. Also state that others have tried to refund from him and that the address/package was not picked up at his address due to him moving houses.
5. if you are waiting for your package, still  open a case. If the package does indeed arrive in the end, then all is well and done and state that you'll close the case.

Remain civil and unprovocative. If you have to, provide quotations from Beserkfan about him not willing to provide refunds (in this thread somewhere). But do not provoke a response. A seller that does not respond within a set amount of time will result in you winning your claim.

IF YOU PAID WITH GIFT:

1. Call paypal up and explain the situation - you  made a payment to a seller using the gift option.
2. State that he has many claims against his name. It should be in the system
3. State that he insisted upon receiving payment as a gift - explain that he claimed that "Paypal is making me upgrade to seller account which gets taxed".
4. Ask for a one time exception on even a partial refund. Explain that it was wide-spread fraud on his end. Provide reference other claims/orders if necessary. Do not hang up until there are some consequences. There are enough flags on his account that you should be able to get some reconciliation.

In both cases, provide all the details you can - shipping/no shipping tracking, when you paid, when and what was the last form of communication you had.

I hate to make it seem like I'm brigading folks to target and attack a single person but in reality, it's getting your money back for incorrect G&S. If a company made a mistake, you bet you'd get your money back or a recall of all items.

Bank transfer:

For those that did a bank transfer - bring it up with your bank. State that there was fraud committed - outside of the US, bank transfers are a valid method of payment. There are channels which banks communicate with and if enough flags are raised on his account in Singapore the bank there will also take action. There is already an active investigation in Singapore - additional claims from overseas will solidify the fact that there is wrong doing.

Moneygram and WU:

We're ****ed. Sorry guys. I called in and escalated all the way up to director level last friday. While we Moneygram's sympathies, they have stated clearly in their ToS that they should not be used for buying/selling. Furthermore, even if they wanted to track down the withdrawer of our money, they can't as the transaction was withdrawn in cash.

WU, we're ****ed here too. Sorry guys.

Offline codywanks

« Reply #352 on: Mon, 06 June 2016, 13:12:59 »
A little late on this, but I'm pretty sure reddit is just mostly noobies afraid to post over here, not some forum equivalent of Australia where rulebreakers get sentenced to.

(Ripster aside, obviously)

You can say about Reddit what you want, threads like these are why I'm mostly there and not here.

This mythical Reddit place you speak of - I landed there once upon a time by accident.

Some guy had bought a stock Pok3r, slapped some Vortex shinethrough PBTs on it, posted pics and called it his endgame. Several others came in to congratulate him.

I never went back.

Offline Baddy126

« Reply #353 on: Mon, 06 June 2016, 13:18:31 »
A little late on this, but I'm pretty sure reddit is just mostly noobies afraid to post over here, not some forum equivalent of Australia where rulebreakers get sentenced to.

(Ripster aside, obviously)

You can say about Reddit what you want, threads like these are why I'm mostly there and not here.

This mythical Reddit place you speak of - I landed there once upon a time by accident.

Some guy had bought a stock Pok3r, slapped some Vortex shinethrough PBTs on it, posted pics and called it his endgame. Several others came in to congratulate him.

I never went back.

So... because someone enjoys their pok3r and might not have extra income to spend hundreds on caps means you have to make fun of them...?

Ok.

Offline Tyr

« Reply #354 on: Mon, 06 June 2016, 15:28:06 »

I never went back.

Nothing wrong with being positive. Nor do people need to be told what they can and cannot like.

Offline Tyr

« Reply #355 on: Wed, 08 June 2016, 01:59:23 »
Just got a notification this morning that my box is at the customs office. Might take another 2 weeks for it to clear (seems like it's gotten worse after the Brussels attacks). Still, pretty exited.

Offline Kibort

« Reply #356 on: Wed, 08 June 2016, 02:14:33 »
I'm located in Belgium aswell. Good to know mine will (hopefully) arrive soon aswell. As far as BE customs go after the attack, my HHKB from japan was out of customs in 1 day but some keycaps from NA were held for 2 weeks.

Offline Tyr

« Reply #357 on: Wed, 08 June 2016, 02:31:11 »
I'm located in Belgium aswell. Good to know mine will (hopefully) arrive soon aswell. As far as BE customs go after the attack, my HHKB from japan was out of customs in 1 day but some keycaps from NA were held for 2 weeks.

They held my Massdrop Planck for 2 weeks, then sent me a letter to tell them what the contents of the package were + value. So I do and another week and half later I finally get my package and the manifest with contents and cost is pasted on the outside of the friggin box by Massdrop :mad:. Damn customs, man.

Offline Kibort

« Reply #358 on: Wed, 08 June 2016, 03:23:40 »
damn, i got lucky my massdrop realforce didn't even get stopped by customs. How much customs did you have to pay for that plank?

Offline Tyr

« Reply #359 on: Wed, 08 June 2016, 03:36:04 »
damn, i got lucky my massdrop realforce didn't even get stopped by customs. How much customs did you have to pay for that plank?

Don't remember exactly, somewhere in the neighborhood of 50eur. I paid that much on my Modern Selectric keycaps as well. Bastards get me nearly every time. Ergodox Infinity slipped through though. I notice Massdrop are re-shipping some things out of Germany now. That might have something to do with it.

Offline Skysophrenic

« Reply #360 on: Wed, 08 June 2016, 12:35:50 »
Keep an eye out for packages. Also let me know what comes in! We're still missing the big larger ticket items. Like. 95% of them.

Offline Kibort

« Reply #361 on: Wed, 08 June 2016, 15:09:16 »
Yeah i just got an update. My package is being held by Belgian customs aswell.

Offline Tyr

« Reply #362 on: Wed, 08 June 2016, 15:45:02 »
Yeah i just got an update. My package is being held by Belgian customs aswell.

The race is on.

Offline Skysophrenic

« Reply #363 on: Thu, 09 June 2016, 11:02:18 »
Keep me posted. Come July I'll be making another sheet for redistribution.

Offline Tyr

« Reply #364 on: Thu, 09 June 2016, 12:11:43 »
Keep me posted. Come July I'll be making another sheet for redistribution.

Will do.

Offline [Lewynlight]

• Formerly Dymloslouire
« Reply #365 on: Thu, 09 June 2016, 23:03:47 »
my package arrived. it's wrong item, as expected  :-X

what i ordered: bunch of keycaps
1. Cherry WOB Doubleshot Grab Bags $30
2. Tai Hao sets yellow and red, $16
3. Filco stock keycaps 1 set $5
4. DSA Keycaps - everything for $20 (i see this in your docs. pls don't sold out lol if this are sold out i need to make changes again)
+ a SP bumblebee (i've found this item, just waiting for poog to ship it to me

what i got:
a Cherry G80 - 1950. majority of the keys have no stem and switch for it. the other have cherry MX brown switch. and a few of relegendable keycaps for it, but without its transparent plastic (really gutz????)

well.. is there anyone who ordered this?

*pic later, uploading

*edit: uploaded
« Last Edit: Thu, 09 June 2016, 23:11:49 by Dymloslouire »
TGR Jane V1 CE - TGR Jane v2 - TGR Jane V2 CE  - TGR 910 R1 - TGR 910 RE Polycarbonate - TGR 910v3 Prototype - TGR Police - TGR Tris - TGR Tomo Polycarbonate - RS60 - RS65 "Pendora" - RS TKL - EM8

Offline [Lewynlight]

• Formerly Dymloslouire
« Reply #366 on: Thu, 09 June 2016, 23:14:05 »
but at least, i have his new address :p
if ya others really want to go to his place, just give me a shout.

Offline Floody

• Formerly Flood
  • But is it?
« Reply #367 on: Thu, 09 June 2016, 23:17:22 »

4. DSA Keycaps - everything for $20 (i see this in your docs. pls don't sold out lol if this are sold out i need to make changes again)

what i got:
a Cherry G80 - 1950. majority of the keys have no stem and switch for it. the other have cherry MX brown switch. and a few of relegendable keycaps for it, but without its transparent plastic (really gutz????)

*pic later, uploading

Show Image

Show Image

If I remember correctly no one picked up any of the ortholinear stuff except me but that isn't mine.

Offline [Lewynlight]

• Formerly Dymloslouire
« Reply #368 on: Fri, 10 June 2016, 00:37:52 »

what i got:

*pic later, uploading

Show Image

Show Image

If I remember correctly no one picked up any of the ortholinear stuff except me but that isn't mine.
if you were right, so this is one of those randomly sent things then...

Offline kekman

• quit life
« Reply #369 on: Fri, 10 June 2016, 04:55:26 »
package arrived, 1 2kg box and 1 small box so almost definitely not my order. will unpack after dinner

Offline kekman

• quit life
« Reply #370 on: Fri, 10 June 2016, 05:18:51 »
update: i think what happened was that instead of doing in a 10kg box like i thought he would, he shipped the xt portable and keycaps separately, so i am still waiting for one last board. will upload pics for documentation later

Offline rootwyrm

• The Hands of Steel
    • My Website!
« Reply #371 on: Fri, 10 June 2016, 10:45:15 »
Been impossibly busy here with work and other things, so haven't had time to update on the credit card issuer dispute. Here's the TL; DR breakdown from my conversation with claims:

• Seller or Paypal is legally responsible for full cost of return shipping. Period. Zero exceptions.
  • If none of the items paid for are received, the unordered items received have absolutely zero dollar value when considering refund or chargeback.
  • In the event of a 'short order' (missing items), regardless of what is received, shipping costs would be reversed without question. Paying for two keyboards and only receiving one makes it unquestionably a 'short order.'
  • Based on evidence, they are handling the dispute as a fraud case.
  • They are extremely annoyed at the fact that Paypal withheld their knowledge that the address they demanded I ship to was non-existent or invalid.

As of yesterday, there is now a 30 day window for someone to provide a prepaid shipping label at their expense if they want it back, and issue a full refund. Or they can issue a full refund and I keep the items. They don't get to keep a single penny either way. And if they don't do it voluntarily, Paypal will be eating a very, very nasty fraud-coded chargeback. At which point their choice will be to eat the loss and pursue the seller, or to pay $250+ for merchant arbitration.
"I remain convinced I am the only person alive who has successfully worn out an IBM Model M mechanically."
Daily Drivers: Adesso 625 (NPKC PBT / Kailh Blue), Rosewill RK9000V2 (KC PBT / MX Brown), 1994 Model M13, Sun Type4, and the rare IBM 1394540.

Offline Skysophrenic

« Reply #372 on: Fri, 10 June 2016, 10:49:01 »
What ortholinear stuff did you pick up? I got a bunch of things back in Singapore, I can confirm it after the 25th when my family flies in.

what i got:

*pic later, uploading

Show Image

Show Image

Offline Skysophrenic

« Reply #373 on: Fri, 10 June 2016, 10:49:47 »
update: i think what happened was that instead of doing in a 10kg box like i thought he would, he shipped the xt portable and keycaps separately, so i am still waiting for one last board. will upload pics for documentation later

Thanks for the update - keep us posted.

Offline Floody

• Formerly Flood
  • But is it?
« Reply #374 on: Fri, 10 June 2016, 12:54:54 »

What ortholinear stuff did you pick up? I got a bunch of things back in Singapore, I can confirm it after the 25th when my family flies in.

I got both Cherry RC128BM's. One was sip modded and plate modded without switches. The other was stock.

Offline Skysophrenic

« Reply #375 on: Fri, 10 June 2016, 15:39:31 »

I got both Cherry RC128BM's. One was sip modded and plate modded without switches. The other was stock.

Okay, I don't have those. I've got a person pm'ing me about potentially having ordered other ortholinear stuff but hasn't provided me any screenshots just yet - just wanted to make sure.

Offline Floody

• Formerly Flood
  • But is it?
« Reply #376 on: Fri, 10 June 2016, 15:43:07 »
I'll consider that a good sign. Hopefully they can provide screenshots

Offline Skysophrenic

« Reply #377 on: Fri, 10 June 2016, 17:19:19 »

I think July will be a good cut off date - by then most things would have had over 6 weeks to ship. Anything else that hasn't turned up probably wont. Furthermore, if in the cases where it's held by customs, hopefully your country is civilised enough to send you a message. Come July I will be uploading a new matrix and try to get folks connected with each other for potential shipping.

Offline chuckdee

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #378 on: Fri, 10 June 2016, 17:30:02 »

I think July will be a good cut off date - by then most things would have had over 6 weeks to ship. Anything else that hasn't turned up probably wont. Furthermore, if in the cases where it's held by customs, hopefully your country is civilised enough to send you a message. Come July I will be uploading a new matrix and try to get folks connected with each other for potential shipping.

Consider that, because of the fact that they told us to ship, the return shipping might not have occurred by then.  They're still trying to deliver mine, and say they're trying to contact me, but I've received no contact at either the number I gave, nor the e-mail that I gave.

Offline kekman

• quit life
« Reply #379 on: Fri, 10 June 2016, 22:26:34 »

Offline [Lewynlight]

• Formerly Dymloslouire
« Reply #380 on: Sat, 11 June 2016, 01:08:02 »
i'm waiting for the matrix to happen, then. completely hopeless right now lol.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #381 on: Sun, 12 June 2016, 00:40:13 »
Still nothing here.

Although if packages have started arriving in NSW and if they were all posted around the same time then maybe soon.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Skysophrenic

Offline audax989

• NOM NOM NOM
    • Guam Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #383 on: Sun, 12 June 2016, 03:49:19 »
Still nothing here.

Although if packages have started arriving in NSW and if they were all posted around the same time then maybe soon.

Where is NSW?

Offline kekman

• quit life
« Reply #384 on: Sun, 12 June 2016, 03:53:49 »
Still nothing here.

Where is NSW?

the best part of australia

east coast, near the south

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #385 on: Sun, 12 June 2016, 07:00:30 »

Where is NSW?

east coast, near the south

[/quote]

Damn! If they aren't even there yet, it will be 2018 before they get to the SE US.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline Skysophrenic

« Reply #386 on: Sun, 12 June 2016, 12:24:30 »
For many that never received tracking, there is always the chance that he could have just never shipped, bear that in mind. The sea routes between Asia and the US are also undergone much more often, while sea routes from asia to Aussy stop off in the Philippines and possibly down the coast of SEA. Just the way sea routes can work.

Offline 3K

« Reply #387 on: Sun, 12 June 2016, 13:07:33 »
Nothing of the ordered stuff was received.

I'm still missing a teensied IBM keypad, a teensy, solder tin, green dyed Buckling Spring caps and Green on White Buckling spring caps...

Just in case someone stumbled upon anything of this. :c

Model M '88    | Model M SSK '87 | HHKB P2  | Zowie FK1

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #388 on: Sun, 12 June 2016, 13:11:12 »
Nothing to do with the case, but just so you know Seamail is expected to take 1-3 months in my use of such a shipping option just to give you all some sort of perspective on how long it might take to arrive.
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline mind_funeral

• savior of lost fortunes
« Reply #389 on: Sun, 12 June 2016, 13:41:55 »
Where is NSW?

New South Wales, Australia
Poker II.3 with Gateron Browns and SIP sockets,  Midnight/Twilight DCS
KBP V60 with Gateron Clears, EnjoyPBT Cyrillics
Topre Type Heaven

Offline [Lewynlight]

• Formerly Dymloslouire
« Reply #390 on: Sun, 12 June 2016, 22:32:30 »
Nothing of the ordered stuff was received.

I'm still missing a teensied IBM keypad, a teensy, solder tin, green dyed Buckling Spring caps and Green on White Buckling spring caps...

Just in case someone stumbled upon anything of this. :c

we're on the same boat  :'(

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #391 on: Sun, 12 June 2016, 22:38:16 »
Tp got muted??
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #392 on: Sun, 12 June 2016, 23:20:43 »

Offline mind_funeral

• savior of lost fortunes
« Reply #393 on: Sun, 12 June 2016, 23:33:04 »
Poker II.3 with Gateron Browns and SIP sockets,  Midnight/Twilight DCS
KBP V60 with Gateron Clears, EnjoyPBT Cyrillics
Topre Type Heaven

Offline kekman

• quit life
« Reply #394 on: Sun, 12 June 2016, 23:40:01 »
what happened this time?

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #395 on: Mon, 13 June 2016, 00:36:13 »
what happened this time?

tp got muted apparently
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline kekman

• quit life
« Reply #396 on: Mon, 13 June 2016, 01:01:59 »

Offline Kibort

« Reply #397 on: Mon, 13 June 2016, 01:17:45 »
Tp was talking so much nonsense I didn't even bother to check the thread around that time... His logic was that this is not a scam because the stuff  had been shipped out (how would he know whad has been shipped out and what not in total) and that we all got keyboard related stuff so it wasn't that bad. Imagine him ordering a car but getting 15 handbrakes, 9 headlights, one door and some cooling fluid as a freebie. Pretty sure he would be the first person to get hiss ass back to the cardealer and call him a scammer...

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #398 on: Mon, 13 June 2016, 01:56:45 »
Nothing to do with the case, but just so you know Seamail is expected to take 1-3 months in my use of such a shipping option just to give you all some sort of perspective on how long it might take to arrive.

http://www.singpost.com/send-documentparcel/transit-time.html

Australia is 5 to 7 weeks.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Tyr

« Reply #399 on: Mon, 13 June 2016, 01:57:30 »
So finally got my box.

What I ordered:
Code: [Select]
F18     IBM 6112883 SKCC Green Alps T-mount (Japanese)          Free
F37     Model M13 Trackpoint black. Keycaps mint!               $80
P09     Filco MJ1 TKL kit.                                      $30
Cyan on White thick PBT dyesubs                                 $20
Filco TKL ANSI set                                              $5
Teensy 2.0 no pins                                              $14
1 Costar Stabilizers set                                        $10 per set.

What I got:
- single IBM 5150 keyboard

I frankly would've been happy with anything of equivalent value, but I paid $250 for a single keyboard and to add insult to injury I didn't even get the 10kg shipping box I paid $100 for  :'(

Anybody order a single one of these ?
« Last Edit: Mon, 13 June 2016, 02:15:13 by Tyr »