Author Topic: [IC] GMK WoB Colevrak  (Read 32469 times)

Offline CodeMayhem

Re: [IC] GMK WoB Colevrak
« Reply #100 on: Mon, 30 September 2019, 07:20:05 »
Anyone interested in running the Colevrak+ kit in dvorcol's summary for other SA keysets? E.g. for SA Yuri, whose GB is about to open.

Honestly, I was going to get Cosmos kit if it was Cyrillic instead of dual legend. IMO it doesn't even look good and automatically excludes alternative layouts.

The fact that there is no Colevrak kit at all while it's running on Drop just shows Tombery has no interest catering to alternative layouts. For non Drop GB's, especially GMK, I comletely understand not including it, but when it runs on Drop there's really no reason not to.

No way am I going to support that.

in fairness to tombery, gmk yuri was the first kit to support colevrak, but i am disappointed its not offered.

Offline RominRonin

• * Maker
« Reply #101 on: Mon, 30 September 2019, 08:21:19 »
If only there was a way to know for sure if a CR L9 colevrak set would make a GB. Today is the last day to buy in on 9009.

I'm stoked about BoW colevrak having a gb. I'll support it definitely.

We need a new interest check thread.

And just a word about OP - it seems odd that OP would drop contact all of a sudden. Does anyone know him/her personally? Can we check that he or she is alright?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Offline ttom

• Formerly tvaro
« Reply #102 on: Mon, 30 September 2019, 08:55:32 »
If only there was a way to know for sure if a CR L9 colevrak set would make a GB. Today is the last day to buy in on 9009.

And just a word about OP - it seems odd that OP would drop contact all of a sudden. Does anyone know him/her personally? Can we check that he or she is alright?

hey - if you're referring to a new ic thread for this project, i'm now running it: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=102335.0
Hoarder Collector and designer

Classifieds

Offline nuclear_wizard

« Reply #103 on: Mon, 30 September 2019, 10:51:49 »

hey - if you're referring to a new ic thread for this project, i'm now running it: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=102335.0

Thanks for the link! Glad someone was proactive about asking if this could jump in on another GB!

Offline Gert Fischer

« Reply #104 on: Wed, 09 October 2019, 13:02:57 »
yes please

Offline psxndc

« Reply #105 on: Wed, 09 October 2019, 14:34:44 »
Should this thread be closed now that the IC/GB will be handled under the extension kit?
Ortho. Always.

Offline jagger27

• ne 1.5U supers???
« Reply #106 on: Sat, 12 October 2019, 09:02:09 »
Should this thread be closed now that the IC/GB will be handled under the extension kit?

Yes.