Author Topic: Post Your Bro Caps!  (Read 6208086 times)

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
Re: Post Your Bro Caps!
« Reply #3150 on: Wed, 20 May 2015, 08:09:42 »
Show Image

;_;

Why don't you have one yet??

...because I'm just like everyone else and have to wait for the sale? The work Bunny does and the friendships he's formed entitles him to some perks :P

i have a dibs ticket that says you get a miami bot when we have the sale

Show Image

^^

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #3151 on: Wed, 20 May 2015, 08:09:57 »
Show Image

i can see my face in the balls...
I just tee bagged myself with my phone trying to see your reflection.... You tricked me  :))
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #3152 on: Wed, 20 May 2015, 08:10:55 »
Show Image

wow is that a bronze reaper??

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #3153 on: Wed, 20 May 2015, 08:12:51 »
Show Image

wow is that a bronze reaper??

I believe it is Three Kings Gold. He is only missing the Three Kings Gold V2 now though.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #3154 on: Wed, 20 May 2015, 08:17:07 »
Show Image

;_;

...because I'm just like everyone else and have to wait for the sale? The work Bunny does and the friendships he's formed entitles him to some perks :P

Show Image

^^
Congrats bald ....ty bunny you rock
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #3155 on: Wed, 20 May 2015, 08:18:04 »
Show Image

;_;

Show Image

^^
Congrats bald ....ty bunny you are awesome love this ****

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #3156 on: Wed, 20 May 2015, 08:26:11 »
Show Image

;_;

Show Image

^^
;D Bunnys the man happy for you Baldgye now when it happens post all the pictures ALL THE PICTURES

*Imagines Baldgye rolling around on the floor when he gets the miami bro, whilst wearing a tropical shirt
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #3157 on: Wed, 20 May 2015, 08:50:13 »
Show Image

;_;

Show Image

^^
;D Bunnys the man happy for you Baldgye now when it happens post all the pictures ALL THE PICTURES

*Imagines Baldgye rolling around on the floor when he gets the miami bro, whilst wearing a tropical shirt

I dont have a tropical shirt, but I do have this;

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #3158 on: Wed, 20 May 2015, 08:51:42 »
Show Image

;_;

Show Image

^^

Show Image

I would absolutely love that in tank form.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #3159 on: Wed, 20 May 2015, 08:54:31 »
Show Image

;_;

Show Image

^^

Show Image

You have to say Bunny Lake & Bro take me to Miami now. Or better yet a video.... I know this was awhile ago but I remember seeing a video made by a GH'er for bunny with spliced in Vice scenes and his wife as an actor...what was that guys username ? That was awesome!
« Last Edit: Wed, 20 May 2015, 08:56:18 by Sed8op8 »

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #3160 on: Wed, 20 May 2015, 08:57:39 »
Show Image

;_;

Show Image

^^

Show Image

You have to say Bunny Lake & Bro take me to Miami now. Or better yet a video.... I know this was awhile ago but I remember seeing a video made by a GH'er for bunny with spliced in Vice scenes and his wife as an actor...what was that guys username ? That was awesome!

I was going to do something like that for when I got Miami Twice, but work and SO etc have taken up all my time atm... will try something when I get the v2 tho! :)

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3161 on: Wed, 20 May 2015, 09:26:28 »

Show Image

That was mashby.  ^-^

(embedded Youtube video below, pls click)
OK, this is probably one of the silliest things I've ever done, but here goes... 

Detective Caroline has just been handled a horrific case and there's only one person that can help her unravel the mystery....

Hope I got the submission under the wire and I hope everyone gets a laugh out of it.

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #3162 on: Wed, 20 May 2015, 09:32:05 »
Show Image

;_;

Show Image

^^

Show Image

It's fabulous ;-;
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
More

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #3163 on: Wed, 20 May 2015, 09:39:14 »

Show Image

That was mashby.  ^-^

(embedded Youtube video below, pls click)
OK, this is probably one of the silliest things I've ever done, but here goes... 

Detective Caroline has just been handled a horrific case and there's only one person that can help her unravel the mystery....

Hope I got the submission under the wire and I hope everyone gets a laugh out of it.

haha thats awesome, I was mostly just thinking to do some close up and zoom shots of my board with some vaporwave 80s synth

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #3164 on: Wed, 20 May 2015, 09:40:55 »
haha thats awesome, I was mostly just thinking to do some close up and zoom shots of my board with some vaporwave 80s synth

Thanks baldguy! That was a silly and fun project to do.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #3165 on: Wed, 20 May 2015, 11:23:46 »

Thanks baldguy! That was a silly and fun project to do.
Ha only a beast would do this I totally did not catch that the first time. I really need to find so e of those!

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #3166 on: Wed, 20 May 2015, 20:26:50 »
Terrible lighting I know, but I've finally accomplished something I've been working towards for months now. It took a lot of trading and a lot of luck but I've finally amassed enough BBv2s to do a full F-row rainBro. My next goal will be to get a nice bright blue to include to make it a more accurate rainbow.

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline btctopre

« Reply #3167 on: Wed, 20 May 2015, 20:34:15 »

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #3168 on: Wed, 20 May 2015, 20:34:39 »
Terrible lighting I know, but I've finally accomplished something I've been working towards for months now. It took a lot of trading and a lot of luck but I've finally amassed enough BBv2s to do a full F-row rainBro. My next goal will be to get a nice bright blue to include to make it a more accurate rainbow.

Show Image

Congrats on the accomplishment. A lot of great caps you have there.

Offline Belfong

« Reply #3169 on: Wed, 20 May 2015, 21:01:28 »

Show Image

Great achievement, strict! Very nice and lots if variety there. I was building towards similar theme but on the RealForce. This was what I posted a year ago.

Offline septamber

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3170 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 00:23:52 »

Show Image

Nice! Now you have to fill in all the alphas!  :p

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #3171 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 00:30:21 »
Show Image

This thread can finally end, nothing else needed......ever. 
wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #3172 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 03:49:23 »

Show Image

Nice collection! Too much for what you need though! Send me some! :P

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #3173 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 17:39:03 »

Show Image

What is on f1 and is f11 a riptide?
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #3174 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 17:42:03 »

Show Image

Looks like an Ashen on F1, just seems to be washed out due to the way the light is hitting it.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #3175 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 17:46:03 »

Show Image

Looks like an Ashen on F1, just seems to be washed out due to the way the light is hitting it.
the ashen is on the escape f1 might be one of the pink Easter caps and I thin your right joey that shade of blue is very distinctive I'm pretty sure it's riptide(one of my favorite color ways) .....epic accomplishment achieved strict !

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #3176 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 17:47:55 »

Show Image

the ashen is on the escape f1 might be one of the pink Easter caps and I thin your right joey that shade of blue is very distinctive I'm pretty sure it's riptide(one of my favorite color ways) .....epic accomplishment achieved strict !

I totally forgot that Bro made MX Pink Powder Puff V2s.  :confused:
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #3177 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 17:50:19 »

Show Image

Wow I need sleep. You're right and I was looking at the wrong cap (still bummed I couldn't get that cap btw) my finals today messed with my head.

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #3178 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 18:15:11 »
Thanks for all the kind words everyone :)

Keys are (left to right)
- Ashen
- Powder Puff pink
- Blood Pact
- Volcanic
- Hi-C
- Erupted
- Pharaoh 
- Noxious
- Toxic
- Ooze
- Army Man green
- Riptide
- Powder Puff purple
- Bro purple
- Slurple
- Matte Blackout

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #3179 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 18:15:50 »

Show Image

Wow I need sleep. You're right and I was looking at the wrong cap (still bummed I couldn't get that cap btw) my finals today messed with my head.
hope your done soon they can fry your brain 4 sure 8-/

Edit: no strict thank you for the v2 pron !
« Last Edit: Thu, 21 May 2015, 18:18:00 by Sed8op8 »

Offline Belfong

« Reply #3180 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 21:41:44 »

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #3181 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 21:49:54 »

Show Image

Looks great Belfong! Love the combination of the pink gamer set, white blanks and black case. :)

Offline Belfong

« Reply #3182 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 22:26:26 »
Definitely more pleasing to the eyes compared to orange blanks. Lol. Thanks byker.

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #3183 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 04:29:50 »
Since everyone is posting bro caps I thought I would post my collection of then too me just playing with my bros rolling them in my hand they make a nice plock when they hit each other :D

Top row party I don't have the right ones to make a rainbow but it's pretty awesome anyway

Just need to trade my 1000 souls in like bro said and blam unicorn is mine >_>
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #3184 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 04:30:47 »
Since everyone is posting bro caps I thought I would post my collection of then too me just playing with my bros rolling them in my hand they make a nice plock when they hit each other :D
Show Image

Top row party I don't have the right ones to make a rainbow but it's pretty awesome anyway
Show Image

Really like your setup

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #3185 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 04:48:32 »
Show Image

Show Image

Really like your setup
Your too kind, I only just recently sprayed the case I have a thread with better pictures in the making stuff cm cases forum :D it came out super nice, just one bro short of a full top row now hope he makes a hyperfuse bro
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #3186 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 04:57:38 »
Show Image

Show Image

Really like your setup
Your too kind, I only just recently sprayed the case I have a thread with better pictures in the making stuff cm cases forum :D it came out super nice, just one bro short of a full top row now hope he makes a hyperfuse bro

damn just seen those pics, looks like it's plastic and not painted at all! ...fancy painting my fullsize filco case white???? ;) ;) ;)

Offline Belfong

« Reply #3187 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 05:17:19 »
Ouch! No! Don’t rub the bros against each other!

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #3188 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 05:19:17 »
Show Image

Show Image

Really like your setup

damn just seen those pics, looks like it's plastic and not painted at all! ...fancy painting my fullsize filco case white???? ;) ;) ;)
I wouldn't mind just need to buy white paint but it's more I would need a day where it's warm and clear :X but I wouldn't mind maybe sometime this summer only thing is It could end up being like a month before I get onto it so I would want you to know as I'm busy :X
« Last Edit: Fri, 22 May 2015, 05:27:52 by Fire Brand »
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #3189 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 06:06:29 »
Show Image

Show Image

AAAHEMM cough ill take f9 through f12 please  :))

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #3190 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 06:17:20 »
Show Image

Show Image

Really like your setup

I wouldn't mind just need to buy white paint but it's more I would need a day where it's warm and clear :X but I wouldn't mind maybe sometime this summer only thing is It could end up being like a month before I get onto it so I would want you to know as I'm busy :X

don't worry bro haha

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #3191 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 06:38:30 »
Show Image

Show Image

That's a $142 O.o then (Wow didn't know I had spent that much and that's retail)....... Joking you get nothing ;-; I love them too much
« Last Edit: Sat, 23 May 2015, 04:18:59 by Fire Brand »
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3192 on: Sat, 23 May 2015, 20:40:50 »
Show Image

Excruciatingly nice, sir :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Booper

• * Destiny Supporter
    • omniclectic.com
« Reply #3193 on: Sat, 23 May 2015, 21:42:17 »
lol, I've had a hell of a time getting purple MX bros, but I've gotten Topre bros before I've even been able to get a board! I'm not complaining though! I just borrowed Scubaste's HHKB to model my accessories ---

Special thanks to Destiny & Co. for the beautiful FN set.

« Last Edit: Sat, 23 May 2015, 21:44:27 by Booper »
omniclectic@gmail.com if you need me!

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #3194 on: Sat, 23 May 2015, 21:59:35 »
lol, I've had a hell of a time getting purple MX bros, but I've gotten Topre bros before I've even been able to get a board! I'm not complaining though! I just borrowed Scubaste's HHKB to model my accessories ---

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

love your board and your avatar Boop  :)

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #3195 on: Sat, 23 May 2015, 22:16:13 »
Show Image

Show Image

That's a $142 O.o then (Wow didn't know I had spent that much and that's retail)....... Joking you get nothing ;-; I love them too much

I'm sure I'm well over $1,000 on artisans at this point, and that's all retail. I'm not ashamed, but I'm not proud haha.
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #3196 on: Sat, 23 May 2015, 22:18:59 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

sickkkkkk purples!!!!!!!  :cool:

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #3197 on: Sun, 24 May 2015, 03:49:36 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

What color V2s are those?

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #3198 on: Sun, 24 May 2015, 04:45:17 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Those plush purp look SO much better on the black HHKB. We need to convert you to a HHKB ASAP. :D
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3199 on: Sun, 24 May 2015, 06:24:53 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Wow, the purple is just pure sexy
love the cable
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo