Author Topic: Post Your Bro Caps!  (Read 6208087 times)

Offline Pemdas

• (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ᶠᶫᵒᵃᵗᶦᶰᵍ ᶫᶦᵏᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵘᵗᵗᵉʳᶠᶫʸ
Re: Post Your Bro Caps!
« Reply #3300 on: Wed, 10 June 2015, 16:49:42 »
Show Image

Really need to get myself a topre three kings v2 but the topre gold plated makes a good placeholder for now  :thumb:
ummm that's is extremely freaking sexy pemdas...do you think the pharoh v2 would go with it ?? Either way the blackout and pharoh reaper are like my favorite bro caps...that's my end game bro action right there congrats man I hope you find your last v2 to complete it!!!

Thanks a bunch :)

Im pretty sure that the Pharaoh Reaper is my favorite artisan cap ever so glad I had to oppurtunity to obtain it.

As for the pharaoh v2 it would match the reaper really well but sadly I'm not the biggest fan of the different face color doubleshots. I much prefer the doubleshots with the different eye color or just single color bots
HHKB2 | Orion v2 | TGR-03 Proto | Octagon v2 | JD45 | BlackBird | Mira SE | Viper v2 | SX60 | E8-v1 | Alice | LZ GH v2 | No 1/65 | 910SE | Kyuu | LZ CLS ms | UNIKORN | PhysiX

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #3301 on: Wed, 10 June 2015, 17:03:25 »
Show Image

Really need to get myself a topre three kings v2 but the topre gold plated makes a good placeholder for now  :thumb:

Great combos! If I had a Topre Three Kings I would have definitely let you know.

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #3302 on: Wed, 10 June 2015, 17:57:49 »
Brah curps!

Anyone wants to trade my escape for a kushy purp? :D

Offline 64rky

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #3303 on: Wed, 10 June 2015, 18:00:55 »
Brah curps!
Show Image

Show Image

ermahgerd!!

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #3304 on: Thu, 11 June 2015, 18:50:34 »
bam

Offline minTea

« Reply #3305 on: Thu, 11 June 2015, 19:16:47 »
That reaper is amazing...  :eek: :eek: :eek:

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #3306 on: Thu, 11 June 2015, 19:31:49 »
Show Image

That's a pretty sexy trio Pemdas!
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #3307 on: Thu, 11 June 2015, 19:37:22 »
Brah curps!
Show Image

Show Image

since you asked so nicely  :p I like the kushy purp but It looks like it will complete your set and i dont have anything that matches...pm me your info 8)
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #3308 on: Thu, 11 June 2015, 19:41:07 »
bam

Show Image

Perfection, my friend  :thumb:

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #3309 on: Thu, 11 June 2015, 20:03:50 »
Brah curps!
Show Image

Show Image

since you asked so nicely  :p I like the kushy purp but It looks like it will complete your set and i dont have anything that matches...pm me your info 8)

You're consistently making yourself my favorite person on this forum.
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline minTea

« Reply #3310 on: Thu, 11 June 2015, 20:36:09 »
Brah curps!
Show Image

Show Image

I agree!  Nicest person award goes to Sed8op8!  :)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3311 on: Thu, 11 June 2015, 20:36:15 »
Show Image

That's quite impressive! :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #3312 on: Thu, 11 June 2015, 20:43:35 »
Show Image

**** dude.. Props on the reaper bro bot match ups! Metallic style!  :thumb:

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #3313 on: Thu, 11 June 2015, 20:46:37 »
Brah curps!
Show Image

Show Image

Oh stop guys your making me blush. On another note I have now become addicted to sending people food and receiving yummy food in return. Hell if I keep this up I won't even have to go grocery shopping. Just get fat and play with my keyboards haha ....  Well the occasional trip to the post office where I'm convinced the postal lady thinks I'm an international drug dealer. Last time I went before I even got to the counter she said" let me guess keycaps" all sarcastic and skeptical.
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline minTea

« Reply #3314 on: Fri, 12 June 2015, 02:07:04 »
Brah curps!
Show Image

Show Image

Oh stop guys your making me blush. On another note I have now become addicted to sending people food and receiving yummy food in return. Hell if I keep this up I won't even have to go grocery shopping. Just get fat and play with my keyboards haha ....  Well the occasional trip to the post office where I'm convinced the postal lady thinks I'm an international drug dealer. Last time I went before I even got to the counter she said" let me guess keycaps" all sarcastic and skeptical.

ROFL that is HILARIOUS.  I haven't even been in the game that long but I've traded and sold a handful of keyboard related things and I swear the post office people are starting to look at me funny too!  I'm sorry postal workers that I'm a nerd and like keyboards... THERE ARE WEIRDER THINGS TO BE INTO!

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #3315 on: Fri, 12 June 2015, 05:18:40 »
Show Image

Really cool collection! Perhaps you would need a pharaoh v2 as well. ;)

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #3316 on: Thu, 18 June 2015, 13:44:18 »
Brah curps!
Show Image

Show Image

And just like magic!

Hats off to Sed8op8, top forum member, making Topre dreams come true.  ;D

Offline minTea

« Reply #3317 on: Thu, 18 June 2015, 13:47:36 »
Brah curps!
Show Image

Show Image

And just like magic!
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Looking good man, congrats!!

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #3318 on: Thu, 18 June 2015, 13:55:25 »
Brah curps!
Show Image

Show Image

And just like magic!
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

so much awesome love it !!!!! Sexy yet not over doing it  :thumb:

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #3319 on: Thu, 18 June 2015, 14:14:29 »
Brah curps!
Show Image

Show Image

And just like magic!
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Now if I could get a Limeade V2!

Offline btctopre

« Reply #3320 on: Thu, 18 June 2015, 14:25:40 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image
I think this might be the first Bro/Fn/Esc set together of the bi-colors? Even if it's not, still an awesome thing to see. Grats, and thanks sed8 for making this happen!

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #3321 on: Thu, 18 June 2015, 14:35:58 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image
I think this might be the first Bro/Fn/Esc set together of the bi-colors? Even if it's not, still an awesome thing to see. Grats, and thanks sed8 for making this happen!

I can't say for sure, all I know is Bro is onto a good thing with these Topre sets  :cool:

Sed8 is my personal hero right now  :thumb:

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #3322 on: Fri, 19 June 2015, 23:02:23 »
Can anyone name this for me? I got given it when I won a matt black V2 in the blackout email sale so I don't know the name (praise be to bro!!).

More

It's a beaut, but it's not going to fit with any of my sets... unless I buy something new in all black.

Offline btctopre

« Reply #3323 on: Fri, 19 June 2015, 23:30:51 »
looks like juicy fruit red, maybe the only one?

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #3324 on: Sat, 20 June 2015, 08:29:25 »
Can anyone name this for me? I got given it when I won a matt black V2 in the blackout email sale so I don't know the name (praise be to bro!!).

Show Image

More
Show Image

Show Image

It's a beaut, but it's not going to fit with any of my sets... unless I buy something new in all black.

I'm pretty sure thats the only BBv2 I've ever seen in that colorway. I initially thought it might be Jellybean Red but if you got it around the same time as a Matte Blackout key then I'm not so sure. Though, like btctopre said, it definitely looks like it might be part of the juicy fruit red colorway. You may very well have a pretty unique/rare key there.

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #3325 on: Sat, 20 June 2015, 08:47:18 »

Show Image

More
Show Image

Show Image

I'm pretty sure thats the only BBv2 I've ever seen in that colorway. I initially thought it might be Jellybean Red but if you got it around the same time as a Matte Blackout key then I'm not so sure. Though, like btctopre said, it definitely looks like it might be part of the juicy fruit red colorway. You may very well have a pretty unique/rare key there.
i recently got one that I thought was juicy fruit red but I'm not sure

Offline Bomble

« Reply #3326 on: Sat, 20 June 2015, 09:01:48 »
And just like magic!

Show Image

Daaamn. Some variety of purple v2 is my goal and you're making me jealous :eek:

Offline btctopre

« Reply #3327 on: Sat, 20 June 2015, 09:05:37 »
Think that's red Liberator (especially since it looks like it's sitting next to a clear trans).

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #3328 on: Sat, 20 June 2015, 09:17:50 »
Think that's red Liberator (especially since it looks like it's sitting next to a clear trans).
no its sitting next to a different clear cap

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #3329 on: Sat, 20 June 2015, 09:19:49 »
no its sitting next to a different clear cap
It's not ice ice baby is it?

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #3330 on: Sat, 20 June 2015, 18:16:28 »

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #3331 on: Sat, 20 June 2015, 18:20:15 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Damn Nubbs those Reapers together look awesome! Great photos!

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #3332 on: Sat, 20 June 2015, 18:28:26 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

nubbz that looks so spot on.. I thought the purple would be a lot different from your mods but it actually looks really freaking close !!  I can't wait to see the whole board. You must be very happy  :thumb:

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #3333 on: Sat, 20 June 2015, 18:41:46 »

Show Image

More
Show Image

Show Image

Thanks for the input. It's a bit hard to get a picture of the color, but it seems to match up quite well with these trans reds.

Offline Belfong

« Reply #3334 on: Sat, 20 June 2015, 20:45:27 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Beautiful! !!

What do you think? Is this your end game?

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #3335 on: Sat, 20 June 2015, 20:51:08 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Beautiful! !!

It's awesome and in person you can see some little things that were done away with in later iterations.  It's perfect for my board and I'm super happy with it.  While there are definitely other caps and Bro Caps I still want, this is the last Bro Cap I "need".

Offline Belfong

« Reply #3336 on: Sat, 20 June 2015, 21:01:35 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Beautiful! !!

It's awesome and in person you can see some little things that were done away with in later iterations.  It's perfect for my board and I'm super happy with it.  While there are definitely other caps and Bro Caps I still want, this is the last Bro Cap I "need".

Perrrrfect then! I'm so happy for you!!! This OG Reaper suits your board and mod so well. Congrats Nubbs!!

Offline Pemdas

• (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ᶠᶫᵒᵃᵗᶦᶰᵍ ᶫᶦᵏᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵘᵗᵗᵉʳᶠᶫʸ
« Reply #3337 on: Sat, 20 June 2015, 21:12:16 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Love the backgrounds on those photos! The cap matches so well with those modifiers you have! Congrats  :thumb:
HHKB2 | Orion v2 | TGR-03 Proto | Octagon v2 | JD45 | BlackBird | Mira SE | Viper v2 | SX60 | E8-v1 | Alice | LZ GH v2 | No 1/65 | 910SE | Kyuu | LZ CLS ms | UNIKORN | PhysiX

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #3338 on: Sun, 21 June 2015, 15:06:20 »

Offline joey

« Reply #3339 on: Sun, 21 June 2015, 16:05:52 »
Super nice pic, iamtootallforthis!

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #3340 on: Sun, 21 June 2015, 16:10:16 »
Super nice pic, iamtootallforthis!

Thanks!  :thumb:

Considering I took it with my phone, it didn't turn out too bad.

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #3341 on: Sun, 21 June 2015, 16:51:08 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

I hate you  :))
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #3342 on: Sun, 21 June 2015, 17:47:03 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Congrats! I know how much you wanted that cap.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline aznairjordan

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3343 on: Mon, 22 June 2015, 00:33:53 »
Got my first few brocaps in yesterday! Here is a potato pic . 
« Last Edit: Mon, 22 June 2015, 01:05:35 by aznairjordan »
TGR Jane CE|FC660C|Orion V2
GMK Hyperfuse|GMK Olivetti|GMK Red Alert|Soulfree's Teal|GMK Cyan

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #3344 on: Mon, 22 June 2015, 00:58:55 »
Show Image

FTFY :)

Offline minTea

« Reply #3345 on: Mon, 22 June 2015, 01:32:45 »
Congrats Aznairjordan :) They look beautiful!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3346 on: Mon, 22 June 2015, 05:27:07 »
Show Image

Congrats :)

That's a nice pair to start your collection with!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #3347 on: Mon, 22 June 2015, 07:34:00 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Congrats man  :thumb: It looks just right on the HHKB  :cool: I must say that for me the HHKB is also the main board, 8-9 hours a day, 5 days a week for the last 1.5 years, it's the board I use at work I should give it some artisan love, but unlike you I haven't found the "one" 
Semnătura lu’ pește prăjit ....

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #3348 on: Wed, 24 June 2015, 22:05:32 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 17:24:51 by alienman82 »

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #3349 on: Wed, 24 June 2015, 22:22:15 »
I be firin' my laser!

Show Image

wow what cap is that ?