Author Topic: Post Your Bro Caps!  (Read 6208130 times)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Re: Post Your Bro Caps!
« Reply #3650 on: Tue, 18 August 2015, 22:28:30 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Finally my gamerset is compleeeeeeeete!

your collection is growing

Rapidly!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
« Reply #3651 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 06:44:27 »
In space, no one can hear you scream!

... ...

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #3652 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 07:14:14 »

Show Image

ahhhh gawd its beautiful and just so damn beautiful I'm about ready to start offering ANGRY Handy Js for v2s and reaper v1s  there's too many I missed   :))

Edit: really Handy and really ANGRY  :p
« Last Edit: Wed, 19 August 2015, 07:17:20 by Sed8op8 »
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline joey

« Reply #3653 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 07:38:05 »
So.. who's taking up Sed's offer?

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #3654 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 07:57:06 »
don't ask me why there's just something about keyboards and key caps that brings the trailer park out in me  :)) its OK though it looks like I'm not alone

What are you guys afraid to admit you want an angry Handy J from a 300lb dude pretending to be a girl wearing a gravy stained wifey in a dilapidated trailer in the middle of East bum****

Sorry guys I need coffee I get weird without caffeine
« Last Edit: Wed, 19 August 2015, 08:02:21 by Sed8op8 »
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #3655 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 08:13:30 »
ahhhh gawd its beautiful and just so damn beautiful I'm about ready to start offering ANGRY Handy Js for v2s and reaper v1s  there's too many I missed   :))

What are you guys afraid to admit you want an angry Handy J from a 300lb dude pretending to be a girl wearing a gravy stained wifey in a dilapidated trailer in the middle of East bum****

I did not expect this when I clicked onto this thread.

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #3656 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 08:15:37 »

Me too ;-; scared for life now

*Fire babbles about a dragon and monkey blehehs
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #3657 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 08:40:22 »

I'm sorry I really need to stick to a lurk only policy until I have had at least 1 cup of coffee in the morning

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #3658 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 09:09:21 »

I'm sorry I really need to stick to a lurk only policy until I have had at least 1 cup of coffee in the morning
:p you don't have to be but some of the stuff you say is cringeworthy :p but that's you so don't change but please don't start saying any variation of the word liquid again ;-;
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #3659 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 09:10:19 »

Haha, this made me chuckle.  Hang on, still need to finish my first cup of coffee.  Back to lurkin...  :P

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #3660 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 09:10:57 »

Show Image

The more pictures I see of this cap the more I want one.  So perty...

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #3661 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 09:19:57 »

:p you don't have to be but some of the stuff you say is cringeworthy :p but that's you so don't change but please don't start saying any variation of the word liquid again ;-;

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3662 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 09:23:09 »
oh so we are talking about merch now

sneaky back pic

Show Image

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIBS

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #3663 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 10:04:12 »

A lot of you guys are so raunchy I want to show you  lads a girl can sling it with the best (and worst) of you  :))
On another note incoming reaper pics 8)

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3664 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 10:11:17 »

A lot of you guys are so raunchy I want to show you  lads a girl can sling it with the best (and worst) of you  :))

So, uh.  About that offer...

Offline Belfong

« Reply #3665 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 10:41:19 »
Show Image

Such a clean colorway...

sneaky back pic

Show Image

is there a white version?

or even better - angry summer three piece set?

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #3666 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 11:00:57 »
Show Image

Such a clean colorway...

sneaky back pic

Show Image

is there a white version?

or even better - angry summer three piece set?

WOAH I MISSED THIS WTF

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #3667 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 11:22:37 »

:))

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #3668 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 11:27:11 »

Show Image

Having a hard time trying to take a photo of this guy  :(.  Took this photo outside.

Show Image

MMM these BS Bots make me happy. Thanks for the wonderful pictures.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #3669 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 12:40:14 »
What the ****? I have no clue how I got these stains on these Bro Caps. Smoke-free environment. Wyfe always cleaning. I am a habitual hand-washer (especially since Destiny has been here).

Any ideas on what I could have done? Honestly, the only thing I can think of is that maybe my hand sanitizer did it?

Think I should try some denture tabs to see if they remove the yellowing? Or you think I'll just wash out the cap color or make a worse mess of them?
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #3670 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 12:41:09 »
What the ****? I have no clue how I got these stains on these Bro Caps. Smoke-free environment. Wyfe always cleaning. I am a habitual hand-washer (especially since Destiny has been here).

Show Image

Any ideas on what I could have done? Honestly, the only thing I can think of is that maybe my hand sanitizer did it?

Think I should try some denture tabs to see if they remove the yellowing? Or you think I'll just wash out the cap color or make a worse mess of them?

I clean stains like that with denture tabs and room temp water. Or dish washing soap. not a big deal.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #3671 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 12:42:36 »

Show Image

I clean stains like that with denture tabs and room temp water. Or dish washing soap. not a big deal.

Yeah... why the hell did I post this here and not just bother you on FB or instagram? CPT = one-stop-shop.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3672 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 12:44:30 »

Show Image

You should probably not take your Bro Caps to the bathroom with you while reading Tactile.  :-X

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #3673 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 12:49:37 »

Show Image

You should probably not take your Bro Caps to the bathroom with you while reading Tactile.  :-X

I was actually practicing keistering them so I can smuggle them to the next keycon safely.

Offline Remenition

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Cooler than your average kid ;)
« Reply #3674 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 12:51:30 »

:))
It's not prostitution if it's brocaps

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #3675 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 13:10:31 »

Show Image

I've had marks appear like that when release agent reacted badly with a batch of plastic.

60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #3676 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 13:15:59 »

Show Image

I've had marks appear like that when release agent reacted badly with a batch of plastic.

Show Image

Did they show up after some time? Because these just showed up after many months (and photo-shoots) and full-on out of nowhere.

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
« Reply #3677 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 13:22:53 »

Show Image

Having a hard time trying to take a photo of this guy  :(.  Took this photo outside.

Show Image

MMM these BS Bots make me happy. Thanks for the wonderful pictures.

You probably need one of these for your purple kishy!
... ...

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #3678 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 13:25:47 »

Trust me, I wanted a cosmic BS Bot really bad just for that reason!

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #3679 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 13:26:45 »

Trust me, I wanted a cosmic BS Bot really bad just for that reason!

I didn't even think of that. I would have entered for one. Consider me a bad friend. :(

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #3680 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 13:37:18 »
I didn't even think of that. I would have entered for one. Consider me a bad friend. :(

No worries! It's not like I don't have a shot at it ever again lol.

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #3681 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 13:48:04 »

Show Image

Show Image

Did they show up after some time? Because these just showed up after many months (and photo-shoots) and full-on out of nowhere.

Yes, it can be accelerated with UV exposure.
60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #3682 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 13:48:25 »
New reaper looks amazing I had a hell of a time trying to take a picture of it. You can see the where I tried to block some light with my hand but even In potato form its beautiful

« Last Edit: Wed, 19 August 2015, 13:53:37 by Sed8op8 »

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #3683 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 13:53:15 »

My hands are icky and sometimes I get that on my caps and it's handgrime. It's worth trying to clean it before panicking that it's UV exposure.

Offline Nai_Calus

• * Destiny Supporter
  • CLACK
« Reply #3684 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 14:02:25 »

Hnnnnnnnnnngh. Only solution to not having a single isolated esc: More than one Bro.
- IBM 4704 Model F 107-key "Bertha"
Other boards: Kinesis Essential, Infinity(G.Clears), Ergodox(MX Blues), Monoprice 9433

Eternally searching for Celestial Blue BS V2 and blue/purple Bros.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #3685 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 15:10:13 »
Interstellar green (GID)

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #3686 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 15:12:18 »
Show Image

Show Image

Hnnnnnnnnnngh. Only solution to not having a single isolated esc: More than one Bro.
absolutely stunning! I go back and forth on which one i like more the nebulous or stardust !!

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #3687 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 15:15:54 »

Show Image

hey have you tried like a soft bristled toothbrush and a very light soap solution ?

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #3688 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 15:25:20 »

My hands are icky and sometimes I get that on my caps and it's handgrime. It's worth trying to clean it before panicking that it's UV exposure.

Okay. It is your arse if it makes 'em worse.  :p   :-*

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #3689 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 15:38:07 »
Interstellar green (GID)

WHAT THE HELL HOW COME I TAKE A BREAK TO SAVE FOR MGSV AND SUDDENLY YOU AND BEE ARE ROCKIN MAD COLLECTIONS

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #3690 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 15:43:54 »
Interstellar green (GID)

WHAT THE HELL HOW COME I TAKE A BREAK TO SAVE FOR MGSV AND SUDDENLY YOU AND BEE ARE ROCKIN MAD COLLECTIONS
Bae and I aint players we just trade a lot  :p

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3691 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 15:45:21 »
Interstellar green (GID)

yo, you're players. admit it. :cool:

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #3692 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 15:48:40 »
Interstellar green (GID)

Hadn't we at some point mostly agreed that the word "bae" should never be used on the forum? Or in life in general?

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3693 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 15:51:45 »
Interstellar green (GID)

Hadn't we at some point mostly agreed that the word "bae" should never be used on the forum? Or in life in general?

It's okay bae, no need to get bothered about it.

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #3694 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 23:25:26 »

don't ask me why there's just something about keyboards and key caps that brings the trailer park out in me  :)) its OK though it looks like I'm not alone

We need a sed8 therapy thread to get this mind some help :))

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #3695 on: Thu, 20 August 2015, 01:31:26 »
More

So....Tuesday with demik?

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #3696 on: Thu, 20 August 2015, 09:07:41 »
You guys are dancing with fire. If these 'favor exchanges' work out at more than retail value, bro will ban you from all future sales. Best keep some video evidence to verify your compliance with the rules ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #3697 on: Thu, 20 August 2015, 13:14:14 »

Offline nickheller

• Cherry ML life
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • hickneller.com
« Reply #3698 on: Thu, 20 August 2015, 13:15:52 »
Show Image

Show Image

That's awesome man! Great collection!

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
« Reply #3699 on: Thu, 20 August 2015, 14:37:25 »
Show Image

Show Image

Great pictures! Lots of Stumps you have there! Teeth of the Reaper are great in the second picture.
... ...