Author Topic: Post Your Bro Caps!  (Read 6208125 times)

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
Re: Post Your Bro Caps!
« Reply #3750 on: Sun, 13 September 2015, 17:24:39 »
I love Elzy

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3751 on: Sun, 13 September 2015, 21:54:53 »
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline ImpendingxDoom

• * Maker
  • MF the SuperVillain
« Reply #3756 on: Sun, 13 September 2015, 22:33:12 »
Show Image

Well hello there.

Sweet blue sun you got there

Offline jerue

• (Whenever that happens :P)
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3757 on: Mon, 14 September 2015, 16:47:53 »
Very first Bro Cap arrived today! Bloodpact Zombro 2! (MX) Thanks for the trade maxpegasus!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3758 on: Tue, 15 September 2015, 05:34:18 »
Very first Bro Cap arrived today! Bloodpact Zombro 2! (MX) Thanks for the trade maxpegasus!

Show Image

Show Image

I think that's the first really close up pic I've seen of this one.  The detail is incredible (as usual)!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline nmur

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #3759 on: Tue, 15 September 2015, 05:43:18 »

Show Image

Show Image

I think that's the first really close up pic I've seen of this one.  The detail is incredible (as usual)!

ikr, the underside of the mouth looks so.. fleshy..

Offline maxpegasus

• The search goes ever on and on...
« Reply #3760 on: Wed, 16 September 2015, 16:49:52 »

Show Image

Show Image

My pleasure!  ;D

Also managed to snag my dream Bro thanks to suicidal_orange and naasfu!
Celestial Blue Stump (MX):

111175-0
111177-1
111179-2
Bonus family tree pic ;)
111181-3
« Last Edit: Sat, 19 September 2015, 09:24:24 by maxpegasus »

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #3761 on: Wed, 16 September 2015, 19:34:38 »

Show Image

Show Image

My pleasure!  ;D

Also managed to snag my dream Bro thanks to suicidal_orange and naafsu!

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
Bonus family tree pic ;)
(Attachment Link)

Congrats man, getting your dream bro is great!  :)

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #3762 on: Wed, 16 September 2015, 19:54:07 »

Show Image

Show Image

My pleasure!  ;D

Also managed to snag my dream Bro thanks to suicidal_orange and naafsu!

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
Bonus family tree pic ;)
(Attachment Link)

That last pic is cute. :))

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #3763 on: Thu, 17 September 2015, 02:38:40 »
Bonus family tree pic ;)
(Attachment Link)

haha, groot 'n stump together at last. :)
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #3764 on: Sun, 20 September 2015, 15:28:43 »

Show Image

Show Image

My pleasure!  ;D

Also managed to snag my dream Bro thanks to suicidal_orange and naasfu!

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
Bonus family tree pic ;)
(Attachment Link)

The last picture with Groot is really cool! Nicely done.

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline Belfong

« Reply #3765 on: Sun, 20 September 2015, 21:55:39 »
The Cosmo Bros are truly something very unique. I think they are some of my favorites V2! Thanks for the trade and sale at retail, you know who you are <3

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #3766 on: Sun, 20 September 2015, 23:04:08 »
Damn that's nice, that's really nice.
I love Elzy

Offline tokidokijake

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3767 on: Mon, 21 September 2015, 14:37:24 »
The Cosmo Bros are truly something very unique. I think they are some of my favorites V2! Thanks for the trade and sale at retail, you know who you are <3
Show Image

love the colors of that V2

Offline raymogi

« Reply #3768 on: Tue, 22 September 2015, 05:12:44 »

Please feed my addiction.

Offline Belfong

« Reply #3769 on: Tue, 22 September 2015, 05:18:28 »
That Pharaoh is amazing!!! Great stuff you got there!

Offline raymogi

« Reply #3770 on: Tue, 22 September 2015, 05:20:04 »

I LOVE black and gold combo. Now I need a gold fn to match the Bot nicely.
Please feed my addiction.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #3771 on: Tue, 22 September 2015, 05:26:40 »
Show Image

God these are insanely gorgeous and bro really hit it out of the park with Cosmos belfong i totally agree ! I'm still trying to score a stardust v2 because its just so damn beautiful and a Bronin as I didnt realize how perfect these are as FN caps  :eek:

Great score Belfong and made even more awesome that someone sold to you at retail !....Congrats Fong
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline Belfong

« Reply #3772 on: Tue, 22 September 2015, 05:34:07 »
Thanks Sed! An artist usually hit the high of his work and then move on to something else and I think the timing is perfect. These Cosmo Bros are the height of Bro's work. Truly beautiful to behold in person. My camera does not do it any justice.

I must look for a Nebulus to match the Stardust as I think they are both a match make in heaven.

Offline Remenition

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Cooler than your average kid ;)
« Reply #3773 on: Tue, 22 September 2015, 11:25:46 »

slurple incoming!

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #3774 on: Tue, 22 September 2015, 11:41:30 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

nice blue
I love Elzy

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #3775 on: Tue, 22 September 2015, 12:12:34 »
Show Image

Nice catch, I think too that this was the crowning of the BBv2 design, I was very sad I didn't make it in the sale, but that's life :)
Anyway grats  :thumb:
Semnătura lu’ pește prăjit ....

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #3776 on: Tue, 22 September 2015, 12:18:25 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

The Pharaoh is a damn cool one. But dude, really change that signature of yours it makes you sound like a spoiled rich brat....and like one of the people that spoil the whole artisan cap world.
But nice collection you have there and in such a short time, I managed a small fraction of that in almost 2 years, respekt for your commitment  :thumb:

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #3777 on: Tue, 22 September 2015, 12:50:09 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

The Pharaoh is a damn cool one. But dude, really change that signature of yours it makes you sound like a spoiled rich brat....and like one of the people that spoil the whole artisan cap world.
But nice collection you have there and in such a short time, I managed a small fraction of that in almost 2 years, respekt for your commitment  :thumb:

But dude, I need to know who to find to sell my OG Skeletor Reaper for $5k.  How will I know without a sig like that.

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #3778 on: Tue, 22 September 2015, 12:57:00 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

But dude, I need to know who to find to sell my OG Skeletor Reaper for $5k.  How will I know without a sig like that.
:)) I stand corrected :))

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #3779 on: Tue, 22 September 2015, 13:30:06 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #3780 on: Tue, 22 September 2015, 13:36:57 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

I'm in as long as you make sure to lose it in the mail.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #3781 on: Tue, 22 September 2015, 13:42:35 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Nice pictures. I wish I could manage to have good lighting in my apartment.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #3782 on: Tue, 22 September 2015, 13:44:05 »
More
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Wait, I thought you were supposed to get it and claim the box was empty and demand a refund for everything.

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #3783 on: Tue, 22 September 2015, 13:47:00 »
More
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Wait, I thought you were supposed to get it and claim the box was empty and demand a refund for everything.
It's OK, if it arrives I'll just photoshop the picture and ask if you sent me a fake.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #3784 on: Tue, 22 September 2015, 13:57:38 »
More
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

It's OK, if it arrives I'll just photoshop the picture and ask if you sent me a fake.

I just read those two threads. Wow; what a trip.

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #3785 on: Tue, 22 September 2015, 14:05:53 »
Edit: Moved it to therapy.
« Last Edit: Tue, 22 September 2015, 14:13:13 by ghostjuggernaut »

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #3786 on: Tue, 22 September 2015, 14:07:49 »

slurple incoming!
I know you are trying to be nice, but don't encourage this behavior. All raymogi is doing, is driving aftermarket prices up on artisan caps. We have had 2 people do this enough already, and that seems to have somewhat subsided. Let's not go back through that again.

+1

Offline tokidokijake

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3787 on: Tue, 22 September 2015, 21:54:58 »
Snatched from my buddy today! Unicorns are real and Pharaoh's still exist.

Offline btctopre

« Reply #3788 on: Tue, 22 September 2015, 22:23:33 »

Show Image

finally made use of your mx white walker?  ;D grats!

Offline tokidokijake

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3789 on: Tue, 22 September 2015, 22:37:05 »

Show Image

finally made use of your mx white walker?  ;D grats!

haha he's always been on the board. He just years for his reaper partner ^^

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #3790 on: Thu, 24 September 2015, 02:13:12 »
Yesterday I have received the nicest gift, a green SLS Esc from azhdar. The cap is awesome, I love it so much :)

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #3791 on: Thu, 24 September 2015, 02:15:11 »
Yesterday I have received the nicest gift, a green SLS Esc from azhdar. The cap is awesome, I love it so much :)
Show Image

Goes well with you wob.

Liking you new personnal text ;)
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #3792 on: Thu, 24 September 2015, 02:26:44 »
Show Image

Goes well with you wob.

Merci  :thumb: Tu sais que j'aime Astérix  :cool:

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3793 on: Thu, 24 September 2015, 05:45:34 »
Show Image

That's a nice deep colour :)

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #3794 on: Thu, 24 September 2015, 06:10:18 »
Show Image

It really is, my phone camera doesn't capture the real green, but it's very intense, and the texture is perfect for Esc.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3795 on: Thu, 24 September 2015, 18:39:43 »
Show Image

It really is, my phone camera doesn't capture the real green, but it's very intense, and the texture is perfect for Esc.

When I first saw these, I wondered if the grooves in the upper surface would collect dust or dirt, but I haven't noticed any such with any of mine.

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #3796 on: Fri, 25 September 2015, 08:22:26 »
Show Image

Goes well with you wob.

Haha that french sentence!

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #3797 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 02:38:30 »
Show Image

Goes well with you wob.

Haha that french sentence!
:)) I'm ahuge fan of French and Belgian BD so .... this is why and how I've learned French :)

Offline fknraiden

« Reply #3798 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 02:59:19 »
oh yeah!

Got my first artisan keycap! thanks bro.
Noxious v2 [Bleed]

IBM SSK 87'     ReAlForce 55g Silent 10AE

Offline Belfong

« Reply #3799 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 03:29:16 »

oh yeah!

Got my first artisan keycap! thanks bro.
Noxious v2 [Bleed]
Show Image

Show Image

The Noxious is actually very nice. I'm looking for a Noxious Reaper to complete my set. Now, go get yourself a Toxic key set :)