Author Topic: Post Your Bro Caps!  (Read 6208074 times)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Re: Post Your Bro Caps!
« Reply #3850 on: Fri, 16 October 2015, 00:51:25 »
Show Image

Finally got a black topre board, so my ribbit now has a fitting home :) Excuse the dust!

I live in a Ribbit-free zone too.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #3851 on: Fri, 16 October 2015, 00:54:45 »
Show Image

Finally got a black topre board, so my ribbit now has a fitting home :) Excuse the dust!

Hopefully we see the ribbit v2 released soon!  :)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3852 on: Fri, 16 October 2015, 00:56:32 »
Show Image

I didn't even know there was such a thing!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3853 on: Fri, 16 October 2015, 00:58:28 »
Show Image

I've a frog phobia and that ribbit still give me the phobia chill :(
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #3854 on: Fri, 16 October 2015, 01:42:30 »
Show Image

Iirc, bro did mention that it was in the making a few months back! :D

Show Image

I've a frog phobia and that ribbit still give me the phobia chill :(

Sorry to hear jokrik.  :(

Offline Nai_Calus

• * Destiny Supporter
  • CLACK
« Reply #3855 on: Fri, 16 October 2015, 05:26:54 »
The day when there's only one cap you truly need out of your reach and you've got it in another stem and all the sexy in this thread doesn't hurt at all.  :cool:

Sure there's plenty I'd love to have(Every blue cap I don't have!), but I'm happy with my collection, small though it may be:

(Stardust V2 BS, Trans red Bronin v2 BS, Gumball Blue Stump MX, Mana Pool MX Esc, Celestial Blue V2 MX, Powder Puff Pink Esc/Fn set Topre.)
- IBM 4704 Model F 107-key "Bertha"
Other boards: Kinesis Essential, Infinity(G.Clears), Ergodox(MX Blues), Monoprice 9433

Eternally searching for Celestial Blue BS V2 and blue/purple Bros.

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #3856 on: Fri, 16 October 2015, 05:32:11 »
nice!

I'm a bit jealous of the stardust bs... :D

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #3857 on: Fri, 16 October 2015, 05:38:23 »
The day when there's only one cap you truly need out of your reach and you've got it in another stem and all the sexy in this thread doesn't hurt at all.  :cool:

Sure there's plenty I'd love to have(Every blue cap I don't have!), but I'm happy with my collection, small though it may be:

Show Image

Show Image

(Stardust V2 BS, Trans red Bronin v2 BS, Gumball Blue Stump MX, Mana Pool MX Esc, Celestial Blue V2 MX, Powder Puff Pink Esc/Fn set Topre.)
I didn't even know they made a stardust in BS Bravo nai its f-ing gorgeous I hope your celestial or andromeda comes out of hiding for you  :thumb:
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline jerue

• (Whenever that happens :P)
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3858 on: Fri, 16 October 2015, 07:37:23 »

Show Image

Show Image

Those BS bros though....hnnggg

Very nice collection, much larger than mine  :))

Offline Belfong

« Reply #3859 on: Fri, 16 October 2015, 07:56:47 »
That star dust!

And that ribbit!

Jelly jelly jelly!

Offline Nai_Calus

• * Destiny Supporter
  • CLACK
« Reply #3860 on: Fri, 16 October 2015, 21:10:58 »
nice!

I'm a bit jealous of the stardust bs... :D

Thanks. X3

Those BS bros though....hnnggg

Very nice collection, much larger than mine  :))

IKR. Makes me smile every time I look at Bertha's upper left corner. :) And don't worry, your collection will grow! Mine once consisted of one cap in a stem type I couldn't use. XD

I didn't even know they made a stardust in BS Bravo nai its f-ing gorgeous I hope your celestial or andromeda comes out of hiding for you  :thumb:

I've only seen this one, yeah. XD I got it in a trade with fanpeople. Haha, it's unlikely, I only know of one Celestial Blue BS and Madhias quite understandably doesn't want to part with it. :)

That star dust!

And that ribbit!

Jelly jelly jelly!

Haha sorry for the jealousy material. XD;

- IBM 4704 Model F 107-key "Bertha"
Other boards: Kinesis Essential, Infinity(G.Clears), Ergodox(MX Blues), Monoprice 9433

Eternally searching for Celestial Blue BS V2 and blue/purple Bros.

Offline terrpn

• Alpha Geezer
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • - Buy Vintage -
« Reply #3861 on: Sat, 17 October 2015, 15:29:13 »
i've had it for a while..............and while maybe boring to the masses as just plain black i think it is sexy

More

Luga G80-1865/MX Reds + Dolch G80-1813/MX Blues + G80-3700HQAUS + DK9008G2 Pro/MX Browns Thick PBT + DK9008G2 Pro/MX Clears Thick PBT +  QFR TKL/Ghetto Greens + Cherry G80-1800/MX Blues + IBM Model M SSK Bolt Modded + IBM Model M + IBM Model F + IBM AT F + Cherry G80-1000 (HAD)/MX Vintage Blacks + Razer BWU/MX Blues + Leading Edge DC2214/Blue Alps + Compaq MX11800/Browns + Chicony 5181/Monterey Blues + Chicony 5161/MX Black Cherry Clone + Focus 2001/White Alps + Chicony 5191/White Futabas + Olivetti ANK27-101 + Dell (Old Logo) AT101/Black Alps + NMB RT8255C+/Black Space Invaders + Unitek K260/Green Alps + Apple M0116/Orange Alps + AEK II M3501/Cream Alps + AEK M0115/Orange Alps + NEC  APC412/Blue Sliders + NEC APC410/Blue Sliders + Omnikey /White Alps + Wang/Yellow Alps (Omrons) + Laser/White SMK + Fame/Blue Aruz + AEK II M3501/Salmon Alps + Zenith ZKB-2R/Green Alps + Wang 724/Orange Alps + DK1087/Green Alps + Zenith ZKB-2/Yellow Alps + Dell Old Logo AT101/Salmon-Pink Alps + Leading Edge AK1012/White SMK's + Magitronic SK-1030/White (Linear) Futaba's + Packard Bell/White (Clicky) Futaba's + Datacomp DFK101/White  Alps + SGI AT101/Dampened White Alps + NMB AQ6RT-72511/Grey Space Invaders (Hi-Tek) + Datacomp/Blue Alps + Phillips 2812/White Space Invaders (Linear) + Dah Yang K251/Vintage MX Blues + Chicony 5161/DS Caps/Vintage MX Blue + Archie-NMB AQ659ZRT-725/Black Space Invader (Tactile) + IBM Model M 71G4644 (RD) Bolt Modded with Soarers Converter + IBM Model M Silver Label 1390131 + Cherry G80-1501/Vintage MX Clears + Focus FK8000/Linear Futabas + Gateway 2000 Anykey Programmable/Maxi-Switch + Dell GY13PVAT101/Dye Sub Caps/Salmon Alps + Chicony 5161/White Alps + AST K0B101/Slider over RD + Qtronix QX-32H + Everex/NMB RT8255CW+ Black Space Invaders-Split Erase + Tandon/NMB AQ659ZRT-101A/Beige Space Invaders + Cherry G80-11903 MNRUS/MX Blacks + Apple IIGS A9M0330/SMK Whites + WYSE PCE/MX Blacks + Chicony 5160AXT/Clicky Futaba + Cherry G80-0528/Vintage MX Blacks + Dell AT101/Linear (Modded) Black Alps+Topre 55g

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #3862 on: Sat, 17 October 2015, 16:12:08 »
i've had it for a while..............and while maybe boring to the masses as just plain black i think it is sexy

Show Image

Looks good to me!  :D

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3863 on: Mon, 19 October 2015, 15:51:10 »

Show Image

No BroBot is boring.  :P

Looks great, terrpn, and it's good to see you posting again!  :)

Offline Belfong

« Reply #3864 on: Tue, 20 October 2015, 00:44:42 »
Do I see ridges on the nose of @terrpn's Brobot? That's a great detail! I don't think MX/Topre bots have them.

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #3865 on: Tue, 20 October 2015, 01:12:06 »
Do I see ridges on the nose of @terrpn's Brobot? That's a great detail! I don't think MX/Topre bots have them.

My BS Blood Pact has the ridges on the nose also.  It's the only one of my V2's that I've noticed having them.

Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #3866 on: Wed, 21 October 2015, 01:27:25 »

"Remember boys, raccoon cold... don't worry, raccoon will find cave." -Sent

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #3867 on: Wed, 21 October 2015, 10:01:26 »
Show Image

Too lazy to unbag???  :(

Offline sealcouch

« Reply #3868 on: Wed, 21 October 2015, 11:17:39 »

First for the Rustler!

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #3869 on: Wed, 21 October 2015, 11:18:50 »
Show Image

Show Image

First for the Rustler!

Show us your TruID or whatever it is called. I want to see it for PROOFZ.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #3870 on: Wed, 21 October 2015, 11:34:16 »
Show Image

Show Image

First for the Rustler!

Man...
Mine's been in the same city since last night, but nothing of "delivery" today, so looks like I have to wait one more day.

Nothing troubling in the grand scheme of things, but can't wait!

AND JUST LIKE THAT--IT'S HERE!

Looks like USPS wanted to rustle my jimmies by not updating the tracking.
« Last Edit: Wed, 21 October 2015, 13:28:40 by romevi »

Offline KatzenKinder

• * Maker
« Reply #3871 on: Wed, 21 October 2015, 11:40:35 »
Show Image

Show Image

First for the Rustler!

trying so hard not to be rustled  ;D

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #3872 on: Wed, 21 October 2015, 11:50:53 »
Oh god my Rustler is still in the US and I feel like a child who WANTS IT NOW!
Quote from: Binge
crumping is like twerking but it's all about getting low with force.

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #3873 on: Wed, 21 October 2015, 12:01:08 »

Offline Incredigasmic

• Orange is Love. Orange is Life.
« Reply #3874 on: Wed, 21 October 2015, 13:35:05 »
All hail the Pharaoh!
"If I married my 6th grade gf I'd be white trash...7th grade I'd be alright" ~ Binge

"Incredi is the foremost master of all things orange" ~ BroCaps

Offline theteam

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3875 on: Wed, 21 October 2015, 15:30:26 »

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #3876 on: Wed, 21 October 2015, 15:35:58 »
Show Image

Show Image

I was wondering how the IDs would be permenantely affixed into/onto the cap. Now I know: Bro Juice.

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #3877 on: Wed, 21 October 2015, 15:36:25 »

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #3878 on: Wed, 21 October 2015, 15:36:45 »
Incoming ****ty photos since i just woke up* (*JK, i take ****ty photos no matter what time)

Looks better in person :P

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #3879 on: Wed, 21 October 2015, 15:38:37 »
Incoming ****ty photos since i just woke up* (*JK, i take ****ty photos no matter what time)

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Looks better in person :P

gawd dayum. that is one awesome package. that huge golden seal of approval is love.

last clapping gif lol

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #3880 on: Wed, 21 October 2015, 15:51:38 »
Yea. The seal is the cherry on top!

Actually, i might be happier about the whole ID thing more than the cap right now. They feel like trading cards :cool:

Also, one thing to note, is that the stem (for mx at least) is slightly different. not sure the reasoning, probably just an improvement of some sort.

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #3881 on: Wed, 21 October 2015, 15:57:36 »
Also, one thing to note, is that the stem (for mx at least) is slightly different. not sure the reasoning, probably just an improvement of some sort.

Wasn't the change adding little pockets on the stem so the pins on clicky switches don't mess with how the cap sits?
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline SixtyLife

« Reply #3882 on: Wed, 21 October 2015, 15:59:00 »
that looks so sick! love how even the cards are customized to the cap.
Kishsaver, JP SSK, Displaywriter SSK, 360C, HHKB Type S, X60, Jane v2, Jane v2 CE

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #3883 on: Wed, 21 October 2015, 16:02:47 »

Wasn't the change adding little pockets on the stem so the pins on clicky switches don't mess with how the cap sits?

Yea, the little cutouts on the sides.
I havent gotten a cap in a while so from what i have, it's new.

I was unaware of the change or about the Clicky switch situation, but just looked at my QFR w/ blues and i see what you're talking about.

Offline KatzenKinder

• * Maker
« Reply #3884 on: Wed, 21 October 2015, 17:32:03 »
This is super late, but Blackout Stump w/ Black on Black Cyrillic Dyesubs on Filco Ninja 104 key :v

Real pain in the arse to try and photograph though...

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #3885 on: Wed, 21 October 2015, 17:44:37 »
Show Image

Look at that subtle off-white colouring. The tasteful thickness of it. Oh my God, it even has a watermark.
« Last Edit: Wed, 21 October 2015, 17:47:08 by nathanrosspowell »

Offline pesky brat

« Reply #3886 on: Wed, 21 October 2015, 18:06:27 »
Show Image

Look at that subtle off-white colouring. The tasteful thickness of it. Oh my God, it even has a watermark.

Offline CaplockJack

« Reply #3887 on: Thu, 22 October 2015, 12:03:29 »
Jimmies rustled

Offline maxpegasus

• The search goes ever on and on...
« Reply #3888 on: Thu, 22 October 2015, 14:25:01 »
Nebulus MX!! Not a gorilla but it's still my first V2 and I couldn't be more pleased with it ;D
114548-0

Offline jerue

• (Whenever that happens :P)
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3889 on: Thu, 22 October 2015, 14:46:09 »

I've only seen this one, yeah. XD I got it in a trade with fanpeople. Haha, it's unlikely, I only know of one Celestial Blue BS and Madhias quite understandably doesn't want to part with it. :)

Madhias also has the only IBM Andromeda Skies I've seen as well...that lucky son of a gun. My favorite V2 :(

Nebulus MX!! Not a gorilla but it's still my first V2 and I couldn't be more pleased with it ;D
(Attachment Link)

Sweet grab maxpegasus!

Offline maxpegasus

« Reply #3890 on: Thu, 22 October 2015, 17:06:55 »

Madhias also has the only IBM Andromeda Skies I've seen as well...that lucky son of a gun. My favorite V2 :(

(Attachment Link)

Sweet grab maxpegasus!

Thanks dude!

Offline meow a cat

• Resistance is futile.
« Reply #3891 on: Thu, 22 October 2015, 17:25:30 »
X-post from the gallery.

Boards:
Silver 84-key KMAC LE, 62g lubed & stickered ergo-clears, GON NerD PCB, polycarbonate plate,MX lock/Phosphorglow IBM Model M SSK 1391472/White HHKB Pro 2, Hasu controller/WKL Phantom, 50g vintage blacks, MX lock
Leeku G80-1800 (build in progress)

Offline Pwner

• * Maker
  • soon™
    • Ion Keyboards
« Reply #3892 on: Fri, 23 October 2015, 09:18:37 »
Oh, hey.

Ion | Keycult | Instagram

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #3893 on: Sat, 24 October 2015, 16:31:38 »

(Attachment Link)

Mine is similar to yours (sorry not the best quality pic):
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline crayzieap

« Reply #3894 on: Sat, 24 October 2015, 17:39:08 »

(Attachment Link)

Show Image

These are my favorite bros.  One day I'll join you guys in the ranks :)

Offline malaik0

« Reply #3895 on: Sat, 24 October 2015, 18:16:50 »
just need a few days to join my BRO  :-[

Offline maxpegasus

« Reply #3896 on: Sat, 24 October 2015, 19:20:11 »

(Attachment Link)

Show Image

Wow yours definitely is pink, it looks sweet!! My isn't really that pink IRL, I think yours just might be unique :p

(Attachment Link)

Show Image

These are my favorite bros.  One day I'll join you guys in the ranks :)

You'll get there! It took me a few months but I made it and honestly the journey itself was a cool experience. Be patient and don't get frustrated :thumb:

Offline Kola93

« Reply #3897 on: Sat, 24 October 2015, 21:38:28 »
Box

Close up

The Rustler!!!
« Last Edit: Sun, 25 October 2015, 21:16:20 by Kola93 »

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #3898 on: Sun, 25 October 2015, 08:42:42 »

Box
Show Image

Close up
Show Image

The Rustler!!!
Show Image

Sorry dude I'm seeing imgur errors for all your pics.
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline 1swt2gs

• DOGE
« Reply #3899 on: Sun, 25 October 2015, 18:26:50 »
The packaging from Bro is pretty awesome! The laffy taffy's are a nice touch
Such artisan, many caps, very keyboard.

Always searching for Bro caps! 

1swt2gs classifieds!