Author Topic: Post Your Bro Caps!  (Read 6208316 times)

Offline appleonama

• Trollo en USA
  • * Exquisite Elder
Re: Post Your Bro Caps!
« Reply #4000 on: Tue, 24 November 2015, 07:18:50 »
Show Image

had some fun
Edit your pictures to remove the codes on the bro ID cards they are used for a point system in the future where you can earn items, so someone does not steal your points
thanks didn't know about that

Offline jerue

• (Whenever that happens :P)
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #4001 on: Tue, 24 November 2015, 07:46:30 »
Show Image

had some fun

That looks like a good time. Really like the plum/beige combo - can't wait for mine. If you ever want to let go of one of those drunken skulls... ;)

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #4002 on: Tue, 24 November 2015, 09:01:47 »
I'm so ready for Miami Nights

Bronin by Hanshen, on Flickr
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #4003 on: Tue, 24 November 2015, 09:40:41 »
Show Image

had some fun
Edit your pictures to remove the codes on the bro ID cards they are used for a point system in the future where you can earn items, so someone does not steal your points

Nobody can 'steal your points'. They are attached to your account at the time of purchase. :)

Offline Hexterdude

• I have a problem when it come to artisans
« Reply #4004 on: Tue, 24 November 2015, 09:42:29 »
Show Image

had some fun

Nobody can 'steal your points'. They are attached to your account at the time of purchase. :)

Do we get points if we win our caps from you? :P

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
« Reply #4005 on: Tue, 24 November 2015, 09:43:05 »
Show Image

had some fun

Do we get points if we win our caps from you? :p

Yes

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #4006 on: Tue, 24 November 2015, 10:28:16 »

Show Image

****!!! I want one too for Miami Nights  :cool:
Semnătura lu’ pește prăjit ....

Offline 64rky

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #4007 on: Tue, 24 November 2015, 10:46:18 »

Show Image

God Damm that is Sexy!!! 

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #4008 on: Tue, 24 November 2015, 10:54:50 »
Show Image

had some fun

Ohh well thats good then, I was just telling people just to be sure is all didn't want unscrupulous people getting free points.
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline btctopre

« Reply #4009 on: Tue, 24 November 2015, 11:03:44 »
Ohh well thats good then, I was just telling people just to be sure is all didn't want unscrupulous people getting free points.
i mean, the codes aren't exactly complex, so someone could just as easily input B#### and register existing brocaps if an automatic registration system weren't in place.

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #4010 on: Tue, 24 November 2015, 11:11:52 »
i mean, the codes aren't exactly complex, so someone could just as easily input B#### and register existing brocaps if an automatic registration system weren't in place.
Maybe its just me at the moment btctopre, but I don't understand is that a good thing or bad thing? I need a brew :X

And before anyone says anything brew means a cup of tea
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
More

Offline btctopre

« Reply #4011 on: Tue, 24 November 2015, 11:22:30 »
Maybe its just me at the moment btctopre, but I don't understand is that a good thing or bad thing? I need a brew :X

did you eat a lot of paint chips when you were a kid?

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #4012 on: Tue, 24 November 2015, 11:28:33 »

Just the green ones because the red ones where too tart for me

It was a actual question I asked no need to be ******* about it, I wasn't sure if you where taking the piss out of me, for telling someone to hide the code, or being helpful and saying something else

TLDR work on your people skills and please add me to your ignore list
« Last Edit: Tue, 24 November 2015, 11:49:34 by Fire Brand »
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #4013 on: Tue, 24 November 2015, 11:45:10 »

Just the green ones because the red ones where too tart for me

It was a actual question I asked no need to be ******* about it, I wasn't sure if you where taking the piss out of me or saying it was okay

TLDR work on your people skills and please add me to your ignore list
I believe he is saying that if they didn't register the numbers to the purchasers accounts, it would be easy to register codes with brute force.

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #4014 on: Tue, 24 November 2015, 14:03:25 »
Got these yesterday but didnt get a chance to upload the pictures i took.

The blurriness is real.
Also: Topre, Mx, Mx, Mx

Offline TieuNgu

« Reply #4015 on: Tue, 24 November 2015, 19:44:16 »
Got these yesterday but didnt get a chance to upload the pictures i took.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

The blurriness is real.
Also: Topre, Mx, Mx, Mx
They are comingggg HNNGGG

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #4016 on: Fri, 27 November 2015, 03:48:02 »
Still absolutely love the profile on this!

(Attachment Link)

Yellow cherokey?? Where did this come from?

Bro, bro.

Where else :p

I didn't realize how much detail was in his face.

Makes me wish I had one.

The detail is absolutely stunning!  I got my loupe out and had a close up look, and they just get better and better!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline aznairjordan

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #4017 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 20:33:09 »

xpost from gallery. Just got my first camera and tried to take a photo of some caps! Let me know any tips to get better pictures :)
TGR Jane CE|FC660C|Orion V2
GMK Hyperfuse|GMK Olivetti|GMK Red Alert|Soulfree's Teal|GMK Cyan

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #4018 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 21:44:46 »
Show Image

had some fun

Oh man, these turned out great!  Can't wait to see what comes from the pumpkin carving contest. 
wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #4019 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 03:46:21 »
Show Image

xpost from gallery. Just got my first camera and tried to take a photo of some caps! Let me know any tips to get better pictures :)

GiD?  I have one just like it that is very GiD!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #4020 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 05:42:45 »

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #4021 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 13:42:45 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 16:53:05 by alienman82 »

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #4022 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 14:28:36 »
Show Image

I can't remember where I asked this or if it got deleted in the rollback, but which cap is this?  Essence of Kirkle or something from the Winter Sale?

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #4023 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 14:31:43 »
Show Image

I can't remember where I asked this or if it got deleted in the rollback, but which cap is this?  Essence of Kirkle or something from the Winter Sale?

It's Essence of Kirkle.

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
« Reply #4024 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 14:43:16 »
Show Image

It's Essence of Kirkle.

Essence of Kirkle was a bit lighter. That one appears to be a Northern Lights from the Winter is Coming sale but I could be mistaken. It's hard to tell with the darker lighting

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #4025 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 14:44:41 »
Show Image

It's Essence of Kirkle.

Essence of Kirkle was a bit lighter. That one appears to be a Northern Lights from the Winter is Coming sale

Cool cool cool.  Thanks Bro!  :thumb:

Offline aznairjordan

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #4026 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 16:40:49 »
Show Image

I got it from Halverson who said it was an essence of kirkle. I can try taking pictures of it in better lighting to make sure
TGR Jane CE|FC660C|Orion V2
GMK Hyperfuse|GMK Olivetti|GMK Red Alert|Soulfree's Teal|GMK Cyan

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #4027 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 17:15:06 »
TGR-Jane CE | TGR-Tris CE | Lyn Montage | LZ PhysiX | Exclusive e8.5

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #4028 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 18:03:24 »
Show Image

I got it from Halverson who said it was an essence of kirkle. I can try taking pictures of it in better lighting to make sure

Oh snap.  Well he'd know.  Pretty sure I remember him getting that cap in the first sale.  :D

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #4029 on: Sat, 05 December 2015, 08:17:10 »
Grabbed a few photos of the Grumpkin, never really realized how many different 'faces' this can have depending on the light. Also finally put it on my HHKB. Fits really well, I'm glad it's not loose.

Also realized that the Conservative Red Reaper almost exactly matches the Magenta keys from KeyKollectiv's CMY Set:

Offline TieuNgu

« Reply #4030 on: Sat, 05 December 2015, 18:26:13 »
Grabbed a few photos of the Grumpkin, never really realized how many different 'faces' this can have depending on the light. Also finally put it on my HHKB. Fits really well, I'm glad it's not loose.
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Also realized that the Conservative Red Reaper almost exactly matches the Magenta keys from KeyKollectiv's CMY Set:
Show Image

Show Image

Red goes great with black  :thumb: throw in a red spacebar and you're solid

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #4031 on: Sat, 05 December 2015, 21:30:49 »
Tried to take a low-light picture, but my camera couldn't capture as much detail as I hoped.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #4032 on: Sat, 05 December 2015, 21:36:34 »
Tried to take a low-light picture, but my camera couldn't capture as much detail as I hoped.

Show Image

Nice trio.  ^-^  What camera?  Maybe you need to trade a few of those caps for a new camera.  :P

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #4033 on: Sat, 05 December 2015, 21:38:06 »

Show Image

Nice trio.  ^-^  What camera?  Maybe you need to trade a few of those caps for a new camera.  :P

My phone was my camera  :p Eventually I shall buy a real camera!  :)

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #4034 on: Sat, 05 December 2015, 21:40:12 »

Show Image

I love how the 3 kings looks likes its seen some ****.

I enjoy seeing well used artisans :)

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
« Reply #4035 on: Sat, 05 December 2015, 21:42:51 »
Maybe you need to trade a few of those caps for a new camera.  :p

#rekt

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #4036 on: Sat, 05 December 2015, 22:08:07 »
Show Image

had some fun

Yes

Can I trade my points for stripper-dollars?

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
« Reply #4037 on: Sat, 05 December 2015, 22:10:04 »
Show Image

had some fun

Yes

only if the dollars are going to kirkle

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #4038 on: Sat, 05 December 2015, 22:25:36 »

Show Image

had some fun

Yes

I think the "nudes for caps" thing has been done. Hoff, amirite?
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #4039 on: Sat, 05 December 2015, 23:14:35 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #4040 on: Sat, 05 December 2015, 23:30:16 »

Show Image

+1 Very nice!

Would watch again.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #4041 on: Sun, 06 December 2015, 02:33:16 »
Should have posted these a bit ago, but I haven't been up to doing much lately.

Galactus:

I need to reshoot this one.  I was aiming for dark and broody with more grain, but it didn't work like I meant.

Lycan:

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #4042 on: Sun, 06 December 2015, 02:47:05 »

Galactus:

Show Image

I need to reshoot this one.  I was aiming for dark and broody with more grain, but it didn't work like I meant.

Lycan:

Show Image

Great pictures nubbs :)

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #4043 on: Sun, 06 December 2015, 14:52:13 »
Better Lycan shot:

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #4044 on: Sun, 06 December 2015, 15:50:55 »
Better Lycan shot:

Show Image

Really nice photo dude

Offline Vox_PT

« Reply #4045 on: Sun, 06 December 2015, 16:27:23 »
I can't wait for BroCaps next sale/design. I know that getting one of his caps is a gamble before anything else but... at least I would have a chance to try and maybe even win my 1st Bro artisan. The BroBotsV2 are still my favourite. But those Zombros look pretty cool aswell.

Offline Solo

• Unreal
« Reply #4046 on: Sun, 06 December 2015, 17:02:36 »
I can't wait for BroCaps next sale/design. I know that getting one of his caps is a gamble before anything else but... at least I would have a chance to try and maybe even win my 1st Bro artisan. The BroBotsV2 are still my favourite. But those Zombros look pretty cool aswell.

The uncertainty is half the fun, isn't it? :D

Maybe we'll see a Bro Bot v3.  :-X

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #4047 on: Sun, 06 December 2015, 20:02:44 »
Meant to post this a while ago...

Offline Pemdas

• (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ᶠᶫᵒᵃᵗᶦᶰᵍ ᶫᶦᵏᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵘᵗᵗᵉʳᶠᶫʸ
« Reply #4048 on: Sun, 06 December 2015, 20:37:53 »

Galactus:

Show Image

Lycan:

Show Image

I'm absolutely in love with that shot of the galactus. It looks so soft....
HHKB2 | Orion v2 | TGR-03 Proto | Octagon v2 | JD45 | BlackBird | Mira SE | Viper v2 | SX60 | E8-v1 | Alice | LZ GH v2 | No 1/65 | 910SE | Kyuu | LZ CLS ms | UNIKORN | PhysiX

Offline cgbuen

• cgbuen.io
« Reply #4049 on: Mon, 07 December 2015, 13:30:41 »