Author Topic: Unpopular Keyboard Opinions  (Read 1248915 times)

Offline Nerif

Re: Unpopular Keyboard Opinions
« Reply #5750 on: Wed, 25 August 2021, 05:48:33 »
I think that light switches shouldn't exist. I prefer MX Blacks over the Reds, Clears over the Browns and so forth and so on. I hate light switches so much that I think that the worst part of the MX Brown switch is the 45g spring, which is too light for a tactile switch. Seriously, tactile switches have been made to PREVENT accidental keypresses, and the light spring gets in a way of that preventing.

Also, my hands start to hurt over time when I type on a keyboard with light switches, but they don't when I type on a keyboard with heavy switches.
̷C̷M̷ ̷Q̷F̷ ̷X̷T̷ ̷[̷C̷h̷e̷r̷r̷y̷ ̷M̷X̷ ̷B̷l̷u̷e̷ ̷→̷ ̷C̷h̷e̷r̷r̷y̷ ̷M̷X̷ ̷B̷l̷a̷c̷k̷ ̷H̷y̷p̷e̷r̷g̷l̷i̷d̷e̷]̷
Anne Pro 2 [Gateron CAP Brown → Kailh BOX Dark Yellow]

Offline yui

« Reply #5751 on: Wed, 25 August 2021, 08:20:14 »
i do agree with you that brown's springs are way too light
vi vi vi - the roman number of the beast (Plan9 fortune)

Offline Nerif

« Reply #5752 on: Wed, 25 August 2021, 11:20:44 »

You know, it was a really huge disappointment.

When I was reading/watching reviews on brown MX switches I was thinking that "oh yeah, they are not as tactile as clears (I got one loose Cherry MX Clear switch way before I tried Cherry MX Brown switches), but I am ready for it and I still think they are not that bad". This optimistic point of view was completely destroyed when I got them. They are so light that making accidental keypresses with them is as easy as making them with MX Reds. This is extremely annoying. If I wanted to make lots of typos, I would better prefer silvers, they weren't at least marketed as "good switch for typists".
̷C̷M̷ ̷Q̷F̷ ̷X̷T̷ ̷[̷C̷h̷e̷r̷r̷y̷ ̷M̷X̷ ̷B̷l̷u̷e̷ ̷→̷ ̷C̷h̷e̷r̷r̷y̷ ̷M̷X̷ ̷B̷l̷a̷c̷k̷ ̷H̷y̷p̷e̷r̷g̷l̷i̷d̷e̷]̷

Offline iri

« Reply #5753 on: Wed, 25 August 2021, 13:03:26 »
Preferences might change with time though. I used to like Clears, but now I use linearised Orange Alps that are what, 45g?
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline problemxyz

« Reply #5754 on: Wed, 25 August 2021, 15:22:59 »
I find TKL keyboards plain weird to look at. Typing on them and moving your hand towards the arrow keys makes your hand drop besides the keyboard. I can't get used to it.
75% designs like the gorgeous Satisfaction75 are what 75% designs are supposed to be.
If you designed a car which is a sedan and you want to make a coupé version, you don't simply get rid of the backdoors and simply move the backwindow close to the front seats but leave all the shapes exactly how they are. That's how TKL's are to me.
Keychron Q1 Unsilenced Boba u4T silents 55g springs Mistel kecyaps | Keychron K6 Feker Panda MT3 Cyber | GK64 in pieces | Ducky One Full Size PCB broken

Offline Leopard223

« Reply #5755 on: Wed, 25 August 2021, 15:34:27 »
I find TKL keyboards plain weird to look at. Typing on them and moving your hand towards the arrow keys makes your hand drop besides the keyboard. I can't get used to it.
75% designs like the gorgeous Satisfaction75 are what 75% designs are supposed to be.
If you designed a car which is a sedan and you want to make a coupé version, you don't simply get rid of the backdoors and simply move the backwindow close to the front seats but leave all the shapes exactly how they are. That's how TKL's are to me.
Do people actually use the keys above the arrow aside for Print screen and Delete? I'll imagine people like the spacing enough to not care about the bulkyness.

Offline _rubik

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Typing on: Brutal60, Lavenders Linears, GMK Jamon
« Reply #5756 on: Wed, 25 August 2021, 15:36:02 »

Wouldn't the Satisfaction still cause your hand to drop as well? In either case, the arrow keys are R4. If anything, the Satisfaction75's "nav cluster" is dropped lower than R4 by some fraction, so that's an even further vertical gap between arrows and the home row.

Wouldn't the ideal be a split space (or some other easily accessible left handed layer button) and hjkl arrows?

Do people actually use the keys above the arrow aside for Print screen and Delete? I'll imagine people like the spacing enough to not care about the bulkyness.

I actually use pgup/pgdown with my right thumb when my hand is rested on my mouse (ball mouse). Seems funky, but it's actually pretty comfortable. Handy for web browsing and reading articles.
« Last Edit: Wed, 25 August 2021, 15:37:56 by _rubik »
ai03 Meridian ¤ Mech 27 ¤ E8.5 ¤ Brutal60 ¤ SSK White Label ¤ HHKB Pro JP ¤ vAEK68 Alps Blues ¤ RF87u

Offline Nerif

« Reply #5757 on: Wed, 25 August 2021, 15:40:22 »
Preferences might change with time though. I used to like Clears, but now I use linearised Orange Alps that are what, 45g?

Yeah, preferences really have this tendency. Today you can't even pretend that there is something better than your Razer Blackwidow 2014 with Razer Green switches, half a year later you think that the genuine Cherry MX Red swtiches are superior to anything else, and 4 years later... You think that your customised as hell HHKB is not as good and you want it to be.

Offline Faceman76

« Reply #5758 on: Wed, 25 August 2021, 15:42:12 »

I use Shift+Home, Shift+End and Delete frequently.  The Snip Tool has eliminated my need for the Print Screen key.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

TKC 1800, Crystal Box Navy, Sprit 100g

Offline problemxyz

« Reply #5759 on: Wed, 25 August 2021, 15:46:49 »

Wouldn't the Satisfaction still cause your hand to drop as well? In either case, the arrow keys are R4. If anything, the Satisfaction75's "nav cluster" is dropped lower than R4 by some fraction, so that's an even further vertical gap between arrows and the home row.

No because the arrow keys are close enough so you don't have to be flailing your forearm across the room just to get to your arrow keys. So your handposition kindof stays homerow-ish. Much closer like a 65% procent would.

Wouldn't the ideal be a split space (or some other easily accessible left handed layer button) and hjkl arrows?
That would be much better. I have a 75% on the way because of the looks, while I intend to program it for capslock and then i,j,k,l.

I actually use pgup/pgdown with my right thumb when my hand is rested on my mouse (ball mouse). Seems funky, but it's actually pretty comfortable. Handy for web browsing and reading articles.
[/quote]

That makes a lot of sense actually. I love those kind of shortcuts.
« Last Edit: Wed, 25 August 2021, 15:49:02 by problemxyz »
Keychron Q1 Unsilenced Boba u4T silents 55g springs Mistel kecyaps | Keychron K6 Feker Panda MT3 Cyber | GK64 in pieces | Ducky One Full Size PCB broken

Offline problemxyz

« Reply #5760 on: Wed, 25 August 2021, 15:52:41 »
I think that light switches shouldn't exist. I prefer MX Blacks over the Reds, Clears over the Browns and so forth and so on. I hate light switches so much that I think that the worst part of the MX Brown switch is the 45g spring, which is too light for a tactile switch. Seriously, tactile switches have been made to PREVENT accidental keypresses, and the light spring gets in a way of that preventing.

Also, my hands start to hurt over time when I type on a keyboard with light switches, but they don't when I type on a keyboard with heavy switches.

So are you one of those refined humans from 40 generations from now who can naturally type well without bottoming out?

Offline Nerif

« Reply #5761 on: Wed, 25 August 2021, 16:01:12 »

So are you one of those refined humans from 40 generations from now who can naturally type well without bottoming out?

from 40 generations? what? I am 17 years old lol.

Okay it doesn't matter really, yeah, I can type without bottoming out, I need to say "Thank you" to o-rings for that. Seriously, they are not as bad as people think, they are good in ergo-ish way

Offline Faceman76

« Reply #5762 on: Wed, 25 August 2021, 17:00:56 »

With 150g switches in BOX Navy switches, 200g in my Macropad, I agree 100%! 

Accidentally hitting enter or  pasting a macro to a spreadsheet and not immediately realizing it... 

Offline Nerif

« Reply #5763 on: Wed, 25 August 2021, 17:07:54 »

With 150g switches in BOX Navy switches, 200g in my Macropad, I agree 100%! 

Accidentally hitting enter or  pasting a macro to a spreadsheet and not immediately realizing it... 

yeah... I tried loose Kailh BOX Ancient Grey switch... It's really cool

Offline NoteMakoti

• for sale, baby shoes, never worn
« Reply #5764 on: Thu, 26 August 2021, 13:44:03 »
Light switches are great for boards with softer bottom outs, but I wouldn't care for them with hard ones.

Offline Volny

« Reply #5765 on: Thu, 26 August 2021, 17:32:27 »

When I was reading/watching reviews on brown MX switches I was thinking that "oh yeah, they are not as tactile as clears (I got one loose Cherry MX Clear switch way before I tried Cherry MX Brown switches), but I am ready for it and I still think they are not that bad". This optimistic point of view was completely destroyed when I got them. They are so light that making accidental keypresses with them is as easy as making them with MX Reds. This is extremely annoying. If I wanted to make lots of typos, I would better prefer silvers, they weren't at least marketed as "good switch for typists".

This reminds me of one of my unpopular keyboard opinions: OEM/Cherry are terrible profiles because they invite lots of typos. Their sharp corners are easy to catch by accident as your fingers move across the keyboard. Once I switched to DSA with their gentle corners my wpm went up by 20 or so.

Offline Nerif

« Reply #5766 on: Fri, 27 August 2021, 00:47:09 »

This reminds me of one of my unpopular keyboard opinions: OEM/Cherry are terrible profiles because they invite lots of typos. Their sharp corners are easy to catch by accident as your fingers move across the keyboard. Once I switched to DSA with their gentle corners my wpm went up by 20 or so.

LOL I hate DSA keycap profile because I type much slower on a keyboard with DSA keycaps

Offline noons

« Reply #5767 on: Tue, 07 September 2021, 09:11:15 »

I personally love light switches. It's odd that light switches hurt your hands, but if you're a heavy typer I guess that makes sense especially if you're bottoming out hard. I'll spend 8 hours a day typing commands on a console so anything heavy can start to hurt, though in fairness I'm probably starting with early onset of arthritis.
Tofu65 Turquoise Tealios | Drop ALT LP Alpacas | 2X Leopold FC750R MX Brown | KUL MX Brown w/Cherry Stab MOD | Leopold FC660C BLANK | REALFORCE 87U 45G | HHKB PRO2 | Leopold TKL MX RED | Filco Majestouch 2 TKL MX BLUE

Offline Nerif

« Reply #5768 on: Wed, 08 September 2021, 02:48:45 »
I'm not bottoming out.

Offline bkrownd

« Reply #5769 on: Wed, 08 September 2021, 05:17:18 »

I have a very light touch, so I like the light springs and subtle force curves.  With heavy switches I think I'd feel like I was fighting the keyboard.  "Browns" work fine for me, but Speed Bronze is my current happy place. 

I just got my first set of keycaps with a horizontally-oriented "#" on the 3 key.  I thought it was a misprint, but looking around I see that horizontal "#" seems to be a real thing some sets have.  I think I've only used sets with vertically oriented "#" before, and a horizontal "#" on the 3 key just looks really weird and out of sync with the other symbols on the number keys to me. 

Offline bkrownd

« Reply #5770 on: Thu, 28 October 2021, 20:07:50 »

Quiet around here, so here goes....

The spacebar is TOO DAMN BIG.

Offline yui

« Reply #5771 on: Fri, 29 October 2021, 04:23:10 »
i dunno, 6u seems a bit small to me 10u looks like the sweet spot :)
joking aside, i think that given i only use my right thumb on the bar i feel a 1.5u should be usable, but i understand the large space bars and find that often 7U layouts look cleaner.
vi vi vi - the roman number of the beast (Plan9 fortune)

Offline Faceman76

« Reply #5772 on: Fri, 29 October 2021, 05:17:24 »
2.75 is my sweet spot for space bars.  I would gladly downsize everything but the 0, +, and enter on the number pad as well. 

Offline Maledicted

« Reply #5773 on: Fri, 29 October 2021, 08:30:13 »

I personally love light switches. It's odd that light switches hurt your hands, but if you're a heavy typer I guess that makes sense especially if you're bottoming out hard. I'll spend 8 hours a day typing commands on a console so anything heavy can start to hurt, though in fairness I'm probably starting with early onset of arthritis.

I also prefer heavier switches, though not any linears as stiff as blacks. If they're tactile/clicky they can be stiffer for me without fatigue. Conversely, I have made the argument various times on this forum that people who experience discomfort/pain with lighter switches probably aren't putting in the time necessary to acclimate to such a light switch.

Anything that's 45g or lighter is clearly, in my mind, way too light. I'm not sure how anybody can think otherwise unless they never rest their fingers on the keys. I think the only exceptions would be tactiles/clickies with enough of a tactile event to prevent accidental actuation. I think maybe 45g Niz switches are probably a good example, though it has been a while since I have typed routinely on them.

Ironically, I often type from the time I get up to the time I go to bed, and can do so with box navies just fine. I feel more like I'm fighting the keyboard with a lighter switch than a heavier one. If the switch is too heavy I don't feel confident that I'm going to register a press every time, but that's preferable to me to feeling like walking on eggshells to avoid accidentally actuating keys you didn't even mean to. The only thing that can tip the scale is if a switch is so stiff that it causes fatigue. MX blacks and membrane buckling spring used to do that for me. It appears that they no longer do, but I'm still not confident typing with them either way.

Quiet around here, so here goes....

The spacebar is TOO DAMN BIG.

I'm in total agreement. You should really be typing pretty close to in the middle of it anyway, so most of it is literally just wasted space. I see a lot of kids in the schools I work at typing on the extreme edges of it and wonder how that could even be ergonomic.

i dunno, 6u seems a bit small to me 10u looks like the sweet spot :)
joking aside, i think that given i only use my right thumb on the bar i feel a 1.5u should be usable, but i understand the large space bars and find that often 7U layouts look cleaner.

277845-0

I just used that for over a week.  ;D

I think I would be fine even with a 1u space bar. Might take a tiny bit of adjustment of muscle memory, but maybe not. Never tried any of those high speed low drag layouts.

Offline fortissim2

« Reply #5774 on: Fri, 29 October 2021, 10:54:08 »
Using an Enter key for your spacebar is much better than using your actual spacebar key.
Does anyone do this too?  ;)

Offline MIGHTY CHICKEN

• buck buck, cluck cluck, squawk squawk
« Reply #5775 on: Fri, 29 October 2021, 12:46:56 »
Using an Enter key for your spacebar is much better than using your actual spacebar key.
Does anyone do this too?  ;)
I used to do it stabless just so I didn't need to hear that goddamn ticking until I started tuning my bars really well.

Offline bkrownd

« Reply #5776 on: Fri, 29 October 2021, 17:10:58 »
Anything that's 45g or lighter is clearly, in my mind, way too light. I'm not sure how anybody can think otherwise unless they never rest their fingers on the keys.

I only touch the keys between words enough to confirm that I'm at home row position, and while actively typing the unused fingers are off the keys.  Hands and wrists are floating.  Makes me curious what that pressure level is, but it's far less than 45 grams.

Offline Maledicted

« Reply #5777 on: Fri, 29 October 2021, 17:45:24 »
Anything that's 45g or lighter is clearly, in my mind, way too light. I'm not sure how anybody can think otherwise unless they never rest their fingers on the keys.

I only touch the keys between words enough to confirm that I'm at home row position, and while actively typing the unused fingers are off the keys.  Hands and wrists are floating.  Makes me curious what that pressure level is, but it's far less than 45 grams.

Just today I accidentally typed a key I was merely passing on my way to another with this MX brown board I have been forcing myself to use the last few days. Never happens on switch types that I like. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I accidentally press keys resting my fingers on them with MX reds all of the time, always have (since that's the 45g switch I have used the most).

Offline Faceman76

« Reply #5778 on: Fri, 29 October 2021, 18:20:04 »
I bottom out anything lighter than 150g...

I have 200g in my macro pad due to unknowingly pressing Cont+P or Cont+Z could cause major havoc at work.

Offline Altis

« Reply #5779 on: Sun, 31 October 2021, 20:31:13 »
In split ergo keyboards, the 'B' key is on the wrong side (left instead of right). They're all like this, too. If anything, they should duplicate the center two columns so you can use either hand for the middle section while having your hands ergonomically situated apart.
WhiteFox (Gateron Brown) -- Realforce 87U 45g -- Realforce 104UG (Hi Pro 45g) -- Realforce 108US 30g JIS -- HHKB Pro 2 -- IBM Model M ('90) -- IBM Model M SSK ('87) -- NMB RT-101 & RT-8255C+ (Hi-Tek Space Invaders) -- Chicony KB-5181 (Monterey Blue Alps) -- KPT-102 (KPT Alps) -- KUL ES-87 (62/65g Purple Zealios) -- CM QFR (MX Red) -- Apple Aluminum BT -- Realforce 23u Numpad -- Logitech K740 -- QSENN DT-35 -- Zenith Z-150 (Green Alps)

Offline Faceman76

« Reply #5780 on: Sun, 31 October 2021, 20:46:58 »
In split ergo keyboards, the 'B' key is on the wrong side (left instead of right). They're all like this, too. If anything, they should duplicate the center two columns so you can use either hand for the middle section while having your hands ergonomically situated apart.
You mean to say that you have poor typing habits...don't worry, many of us do.

Offline Altis

« Reply #5781 on: Sun, 31 October 2021, 21:24:05 »
You mean to say that you have poor typing habits...don't worry, many of us do.

'B' is equidistant from 'F' and 'J', so it isn't poor typing habit to use the right finger, which seems more common.

Why do you think ergonomic keyboards haven't caught on despite obvious benefits? People don't like the split because the center keys are either sometimes or always on the 'wrong' side for the user. Duplicated center columns mean everyone can use it without adjustment or a single thought.
WhiteFox (Gateron Brown) -- Realforce 87U 45g -- Realforce 104UG (Hi Pro 45g) -- Realforce 108US 30g JIS -- HHKB Pro 2 -- IBM Model M ('90) -- IBM Model M SSK ('87) -- NMB RT-101 & RT-8255C+ (Hi-Tek Space Invaders) -- Chicony KB-5181 (Monterey Blue Alps) -- KPT-102 (KPT Alps) -- KUL ES-87 (62/65g Purple Zealios) -- CM QFR (MX Red) -- Apple Aluminum BT -- Realforce 23u Numpad -- Logitech K740 -- QSENN DT-35 -- Zenith Z-150 (Green Alps)

Offline Faceman76

« Reply #5782 on: Sun, 31 October 2021, 21:48:06 »
I don't know what you mean. 

Offline Altis

« Reply #5783 on: Mon, 01 November 2021, 15:27:35 »
Show Image

Is that a production board, or a custom for those who have "poor typing habits"?  ;)

Offline bkrownd

« Reply #5784 on: Mon, 01 November 2021, 19:01:59 »

Speaking of unorthodox typing habits, sometimes when I see these youtubers do their "typing tests" I pull my hair out watching the strange places/angles they hold their hands.  Ms. Peterson would never have tolerated this poor form in 10th grade Keyboarding class!  Almost as bad as watching dad "hunt-and-peck", LOL.   :p 

Offline Maledicted

« Reply #5785 on: Tue, 02 November 2021, 07:28:10 »

Speaking of unorthodox typing habits, sometimes when I see these youtubers do their "typing tests" I pull my hair out watching the strange places/angles they hold their hands.  Ms. Peterson would never have tolerated this poor form in 10th grade Keyboarding class!  Almost as bad as watching dad "hunt-and-peck", LOL.   :p

After the decline of the standalone typewriter, for some reason, an emphasis on teaching typing seems to have declined. It picked back up a little while I was in school (as the home computer and broadband internet spread through almost every home). It seems now that the average person doesn't even use a computer anymore that it is once again on the decline. People would rather stare and poke at a tiny screen, waiting for its anemic hardware to do the tasks a real computer should be doing and routinely mistyping/misclicking things with their relatively gigantic pointing implements.

In the school district in which I work, typing is no longer even a standalone class. They shoehorn it briefly into a section of another computer class.

Offline bkrownd

« Reply #5786 on: Tue, 02 November 2021, 16:29:55 »
In the school district in which I work, typing is no longer even a standalone class. They shoehorn it briefly into a section of another computer class.

I think high schools should teach and emphasize ergonomics, and keyboarding would be a good part of that.  You can do long term damage to your body by not practicing proper posture and ergonomics, and a lot of bad posture starts with the decades of long hours sitting in desks and hard chairs in schools.   My spine is permanently deformed and delicate from the bad posture I had in my younger years. 

Offline MIGHTY CHICKEN

« Reply #5787 on: Tue, 02 November 2021, 18:21:41 »
+1 to the above, better keeb ergo and posture might even boost keeb sales
Business 1000

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline treeleaf64

• Traveler
    • treeleaf64
« Reply #5788 on: Sun, 07 November 2021, 16:52:32 »
Cannot stand ABS feeling. Cannot stand smoothness and shine. Would rather use cheap PBT than expensive GMK for that reason.
treeleaf64: https://discord.gg/rbUjtsRG6P

This is the cat and pat!!!!!!!!

Offline Faceman76

« Reply #5789 on: Sun, 07 November 2021, 17:10:21 »
Cannot stand ABS feeling. Cannot stand smoothness and shine. Would rather use cheap PBT than expensive GMK for that reason.
You're not the only one.

Offline Maledicted

« Reply #5790 on: Sun, 07 November 2021, 19:35:51 »
You're not the only one.

I thought that was the trend and not the exception, but I really don't even care about fancy caps anyway. I do like me some shine, but I like PBT as well.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline problemxyz

« Reply #5791 on: Tue, 09 November 2021, 04:04:33 »
You can't have a black case and white kecyaps. The other way around is fine.
Or really, whenever the contrast of light/dark gets substantial, a case that is significantly darker than the keycaps is not something that you can do.
« Last Edit: Tue, 09 November 2021, 04:06:25 by problemxyz »

Offline problemxyz

« Reply #5792 on: Tue, 09 November 2021, 04:07:33 »
Also I prefer some stem wobble over no wobble.

Offline Faceman76

« Reply #5793 on: Tue, 09 November 2021, 06:12:21 »
Also I prefer some stem wobble over no wobble.
Heretic!

Offline MIGHTY CHICKEN

« Reply #5794 on: Tue, 09 November 2021, 09:17:53 »
Or really, whenever the contrast of light/dark gets substantial, a case that is significantly darker than the keycaps is not something that you can do.
Sorta agree, but I personally would have wob on everything except for a white case and I just sorta dislike black cases in general

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Maledicted

« Reply #5795 on: Tue, 09 November 2021, 12:41:25 »
Sorta agree, but I personally would have wob on everything except for a white case and I just sorta dislike black cases in general

278287-0

I'm not a fan. I don't think I really like white and black as a combination at all, but maybe white is just too cheery of a color to begin with for me. Even though I would probably fit in better on Deskthority I chose to focus almost entirely on Geekhack just because Deskthority shines like 1,000 suns in my eyes.

The only reason I even got that board was because it had MX browns, which I had never tried in a board when I picked it up, and it was cheap.

Offline stidal

• milo#3939
« Reply #5796 on: Thu, 11 November 2021, 04:40:06 »
Show Image

i genuinely think sanctuary rebirth might be the ugliest set of all time, and i will die on this hill
transition tkl // aksara ce // bully // valhalla // voyager // rs60 // adiuvare // ciel60 // jules // prime e // ut47.2 // sequence // bumper // q1 // gaff60

Offline Faceman76

« Reply #5797 on: Thu, 11 November 2021, 04:47:19 »
Show Image

i genuinely think sanctuary rebirth might be the ugliest set of all time, and i will die on this hill
And I'm totally fine with that as there are some pretty popular sets out there that I can't stand either.  Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. 

Offline Maledicted

« Reply #5798 on: Thu, 11 November 2021, 08:16:04 »

Worse than these?

Offline stidal

• milo#3939
« Reply #5799 on: Thu, 11 November 2021, 12:21:10 »

Worse than these?

Show Image

100%
transition tkl // aksara ce // bully // valhalla // voyager // rs60 // adiuvare // ciel60 // jules // prime e // ut47.2 // sequence // bumper // q1 // gaff60