Author Topic: [IC] GMK Hineybeige - Final kit, info and Hibi caps!  (Read 62691 times)

Offline densus designs

• * St. Jude Supporter
Re: [IC] GMK Hineybeige - Final kit and info!
« Reply #250 on: Thu, 27 October 2022, 05:47:35 »
so lit, give it to me  :D :D

Offline Mithantrum

« Reply #251 on: Thu, 27 October 2022, 16:02:06 »
Hopefully I didn't miss it, but any plans to get a shine-through Caps Lock in the future?

Offline FiEND

« Reply #252 on: Thu, 27 October 2022, 16:24:29 »
Hopefully I didn't miss it, but any plans to get a shine-through Caps Lock in the future?

there will be one in the beige addons set coming up. guessing that hiney went w a simple base kit to keep price under $100
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=116126.0

Offline clik_clak

« Reply #253 on: Thu, 27 October 2022, 17:38:17 »

there will be one in the beige addons set coming up. guessing that hiney went w a simple base kit to keep price under $100

Uhh, what? Did you guys even bother to to look at the kit render? There's a shine-through caps lock in both stepped and standard in the base kit.

Offline hineybush

• * Maker
  • student of error
    • hineybush keyboards
« Reply #254 on: Thu, 27 October 2022, 21:48:38 »

Uhh, what? Did you guys even bother to to look at the kit render? There's a shine-through caps lock in both stepped and standard in the base kit.

eyesight and common sense are hard to come by these days

Offline xanserkx

« Reply #255 on: Fri, 28 October 2022, 02:53:32 »
I'm in 10/10
AIS65 - Merisi Ottantaquatro - Rama Zenith - Emery65 - TGR Tomo - Hex 4B - Cablecar Design Angel - Hand Engineering Haus - TX HJ75 - Parallel Limited Portal

Offline tngpq

« Reply #256 on: Fri, 28 October 2022, 08:48:23 »

I don't know if it's just me but the new kit render doesn't load. I saw the kitting from IG though.

Offline Mithantrum

« Reply #257 on: Fri, 28 October 2022, 08:53:38 »

Yes I looked - even said "hopefully I didn't miss it" and looks like I did miss it at the center of the kitting picture (my mistake, those happen). Guess people aren't allowed mistakes anymore /shrug
« Last Edit: Fri, 28 October 2022, 09:15:22 by Mithantrum »

Offline Zurg Eon

« Reply #258 on: Fri, 28 October 2022, 12:04:41 »

I don't know if it's just me but the new kit render doesn't load. I saw the kitting from IG though.

Doesn't load for me neither nor the 7V render. The Ibis render however weirdly does load.

Offline Theman2k

« Reply #259 on: Fri, 28 October 2022, 13:57:16 »

Doesn't load for me neither nor the 7V render. The Ibis render however weirdly does load.

Same, Doesn't load the new kit and the 7v render.

Offline twitchytheinsideman

• UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU
    • Twitchy Homepage
« Reply #260 on: Fri, 28 October 2022, 14:57:54 »
Me too. I would like to see the new render. But cannot.  :-\

« Reply #261 on: Fri, 28 October 2022, 16:33:59 »

Yes I looked - even said "hopefully I didn't miss it" and looks like I did miss it at the center of the kitting picture (my mistake, those happen). Guess people aren't allowed mistakes anymore /shrug

Offline hineybush

• * Maker
  • student of error
    • hineybush keyboards
« Reply #262 on: Fri, 28 October 2022, 20:18:01 »
y'all these aren't renders. they're real pics. I sent mr. nephlock a bunch of my personal beige collection for photographs. you'd know if you read the OP in its entirety  :thumb:

Offline Fraaaan

« Reply #263 on: Sat, 29 October 2022, 04:09:41 »
y'all these aren't renders. they're real pics. I sent mr. nephlock a bunch of my personal beige collection for photographs. you'd know if you read the OP in its entirety  :thumb:

We don't know what they are because we can't see them. Can you just upload them to Imgur or another image hosting site? Even uploading them straight to Geekhack is an option, it's slow but at least it works.

Offline Theman2k

« Reply #264 on: Sat, 29 October 2022, 06:42:08 »

Hi Hiney.
Please take note that they don't load for me, and others here.
Will be appreciated if you could fix/reupload them.

Offline hineybush

• * Maker
  • student of error
    • hineybush keyboards
« Reply #265 on: Sat, 29 October 2022, 09:27:26 »
jesus lol I thought they were fixed. re-uploaded now

Offline Zurg Eon

« Reply #266 on: Sat, 29 October 2022, 09:35:56 »
jesus lol I thought they were fixed. re-uploaded now

Thanks, the renders work now! jkjk I did read the IC but forgot they were photos when I posted my comment  :p

Offline azzipa

« Reply #267 on: Mon, 31 October 2022, 19:10:27 »
Love the price point. And I understand decisions had to be made. But I’m not very excited that 1.5u super keys will cost me $60 in the addon GB. Guess I have a few weeks to make a decision. GLWGB  :thumb:

Offline hineybush

• * Maker
  • student of error
    • hineybush keyboards
« Reply #268 on: Wed, 02 November 2022, 16:05:50 »
hibi caps added!

All three will share one MOQ. Final pricing on them as well as individual/combo sales are TBD.

Offline hineybush

• * Maker
  • student of error
    • hineybush keyboards
Re: [IC] GMK Hineybeige - Final kit, info and Hibi caps!
« Reply #269 on: Thu, 03 November 2022, 13:32:46 »