Author Topic: [GB] GMK Sumi (Project Keyboard Salvage Update)  (Read 296935 times)

Re: [GB] GMK Sumi (Project Keyboard Salvage Update)
« Reply #150 on: Sat, 20 January 2024, 07:49:29 »
Once the "wait" time crossed over 2.5 years, I mentally gave up on the set. Then there were all the news of various vendors shutting down and at this point I was like "oh well, it is somewhat on me". I was somewhat sad as I could've settled for keycaps without deskmat -- Project Keyboards offered to do just that on multiple occasions, but I still decided to wait as I was in no hurry.

And yesterday I picked up the whole order. My heartfelt thanks goes to HoffmanMyster, HoffmanWyfster and everyone involved in making this happen. Bless your hearts. <3

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #151 on: Sun, 04 February 2024, 22:33:39 »
Update 2024-02-04:
- It is not too late to claim your salvage order! Salvage pricing will remain in perpetuity for affected individuals as long as there is stock; email as described in the original salvage update post with order info. If you ordered a Ghost Koi or Koi desk mat, please include your preference of substitute desk mat (Sakura or Bonsai) or foregoing the missing mat.
- All salvage emails received thus far have been shipped or emails responded to. If you contacted and have not heard back, please let me know here.
- Koi desk mats are all spoken for from salvage orders, so unfortunately cannot be substituted in place of the missing Ghost Koi desk mats (to be clear, none were sent as substitutes). Going forward, salvage orders with Koi desk mats will also require substituting a Sakura or Bonsai in its place (or omitting).
- Extras are now listed on mechmarket (link)
- I think that's everything! Might be a while before another update here; we will be monitoring the email address and fulfilling salvage orders as needed though!

Offline TimeRelapse

« Reply #152 on: Sat, 17 February 2024, 02:54:36 »
Update 2024-02-04:
- It is not too late to claim your salvage order! Salvage pricing will remain in perpetuity for affected individuals as long as there is stock; email as described in the original salvage update post with order info. If you ordered a Ghost Koi or Koi desk mat, please include your preference of substitute desk mat (Sakura or Bonsai) or foregoing the missing mat.
- All salvage emails received thus far have been shipped or emails responded to. If you contacted and have not heard back, please let me know here.
- Koi desk mats are all spoken for from salvage orders, so unfortunately cannot be substituted in place of the missing Ghost Koi desk mats (to be clear, none were sent as substitutes). Going forward, salvage orders with Koi desk mats will also require substituting a Sakura or Bonsai in its place (or omitting).
- Extras are now listed on mechmarket (link)
- I think that's everything! Might be a while before another update here; we will be monitoring the email address and fulfilling salvage orders as needed though!

Appreciate you doing this, got my set from you earlier last month, 3.5 year GB pretty much...  :) At least it was fulfilled thanks to your generosity.

Offline FTR_Beat

« Reply #153 on: Sun, 07 April 2024, 12:31:20 »
Is this for real HoffmanMyster?? I didn’t know this was going on and I may likely be too late here for the salvage… :( But I am super happy to see some here were able to receive their set after all because of your amazing action :D You and your wife are just awesome!!!!

Cheers!!