geekhack Community > geekhack Media

What did you get in the mail today?

<< < (10636/10642) > >>

HoffmanMyster:

--- Quote from: KebinPls on Sat, 08 April 2023, 18:15:57 ---
--- Quote from: HoffmanMyster on Tue, 29 November 2022, 13:55:10 ---Analogue Pocket came in the mail :eek:

OpenFPGA core
Show Image

Cartridge (with that amazing DMG display filter)
Show Image

--- End quote ---

Enjoy homie! Love mine, sees use all the time and will definitely see a LOT of use on these upcoming flights with our daughter

--- End quote ---

Yessssss, I played it instead of the Switch on our last flight haha. Made a bunch of progress in Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga :D

2-bit Joe:
Looking for advice about replacing a missing Ctrl key on this Northgate Omnikey 102.  I have some Matias switches on order.  I think I can replace the broken slider shown here with a slider from a Matias switch.

The rest of the switches feel pretty good.  So far I've cleaned off most of the dirt and beverage residue.  There are still some rust spots left on the plate, but I don't think it's worth going after them with any chemical rust treatment products.

For the missing Ctrl key I'm thinking about ordering an Alps 1.25 blank from Tai-Hao: https://shop.tai-hao.com/products/abs125u

phinix:

--- Quote from: KebinPls on Sat, 08 April 2023, 18:15:57 ---
--- Quote from: HoffmanMyster on Tue, 29 November 2022, 13:55:10 ---Analogue Pocket came in the mail :eek:

OpenFPGA core
Show Image

Cartridge (with that amazing DMG display filter)
Show Image

--- End quote ---

Enjoy homie! Love mine, sees use all the time and will definitely see a LOT of use on these upcoming flights with our daughter

--- End quote ---

I always wanted to have a gameboy - can you still buy them nowadays? Probably a color version?
Do they keep releasing games for it?

Sintpinty:
I got RAM 10th anniversary in the mail today as well as a faceshell

Starius:
I got a MiniMig board! 
A modern approach to the classic Amiga experience.  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version