Previous Events Archive > KEYCON 2013 CHICAGO

KeyCon 2014?

<< < (25/25)

Thimplum:

--- Quote from: eth0s on Wed, 28 August 2013, 12:02:36 ---
--- Quote from: Thimplum on Wed, 28 August 2013, 12:00:22 ---
--- Quote from: CPTBadAss on Wed, 28 August 2013, 01:24:37 ---
--- Quote from: eth0s on Tue, 27 August 2013, 14:38:00 ---...KeyCon '14 is held, as long as I have enough notice to plan my work schedule around it.  The longer ahead it's planned the better.  10 or 11 months is just about enough time too.  That might seem crazy to a vagabond hippy gypsy like CAPTBadAss, to plan things 10 months in advance, but that much time to plan would make it easier for me to attend anywhere in the world.

--- End quote ---

I'm in the same boat. I actually spent like two weeks, with my planning starting in late June, trying to nail down dates at work so that I could go to Keycon '13. I also called in favors but the date actually worked out fine timing wise. It's not easy being a vagabond you know? I would prefer to know things far in advance but...I'll still show up barring anything crazy ^__^

And you guys are doing this all wrong. Keycon '14 or '15 should be at the real mecca of all things mechanical: Cherry HQ. Who wants to see MX switches made live? :P

Although on a more serious note....Signature Plastics visit would be really cool. Or CMStorm tour. Or WASDKeyboards. One of the big American vendors who have a storefront. Hell, another meet at MechanicalKeyboards.com's storefront would be incredible.

--- End quote ---

I wish I could travel :(

--- End quote ---

The Judge said you can't leave the area until until the probation is over?

--- End quote ---

This seems legit

dante:

--- Quote from: Melvang on Wed, 28 August 2013, 01:54:45 ---
--- Quote from: CPTBadAss on Wed, 28 August 2013, 01:24:37 ---
--- Quote from: eth0s on Tue, 27 August 2013, 14:38:00 ---...KeyCon '14 is held, as long as I have enough notice to plan my work schedule around it.  The longer ahead it's planned the better.  10 or 11 months is just about enough time too.  That might seem crazy to a vagabond hippy gypsy like CAPTBadAss, to plan things 10 months in advance, but that much time to plan would make it easier for me to attend anywhere in the world.

--- End quote ---

I'm in the same boat. I actually spent like two weeks, with my planning starting in late June, trying to nail down dates at work so that I could go to Keycon '13. I also called in favors but the date actually worked out fine timing wise. It's not easy being a vagabond you know? I would prefer to know things far in advance but...I'll still show up barring anything crazy ^__^

And you guys are doing this all wrong. Keycon '14 or '15 should be at the real mecca of all things mechanical: Cherry HQ. Who wants to see MX switches made live? :P

Although on a more serious note....Signature Plastics visit would be really cool. Or CMStorm tour. Or WASDKeyboards. One of the big American vendors who have a storefront. Hell, another meet at MechanicalKeyboards.com's storefront would be incredible.

--- End quote ---

My vote would be either SP or mechanicalkeyboards.com

--- End quote ---

I would LOVE to attend a con at mk.  I missed the first mk get together and didn't get to spend enough time with Mashby.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version