geekhack Marketplace > zFrontier

No customer support at zFrontier?

<< < (3/7) > >>

ArchDill:
This is interesting that they are such a big staple yet have bad customer service.

That is one thing that I love about KBRFans is that they have GREAT customer service.

tex_live_utility:

--- Quote from: tex_live_utility on Mon, 31 December 2018, 09:40:26 ---
--- Quote from: blighty on Thu, 13 December 2018, 19:02:32 ---I've found that when you start a paypal dispute, they magically become rather attentive.

--- End quote ---

Not in my case. I hit them with a chargeback from my credit card even. No response.

--- End quote ---

Update: refund issued. This is bittersweet, I would much rather have these keycaps...

ArchDill:

--- Quote from: tex_live_utility on Sun, 13 January 2019, 09:55:22 ---
--- Quote from: tex_live_utility on Mon, 31 December 2018, 09:40:26 ---
--- Quote from: blighty on Thu, 13 December 2018, 19:02:32 ---I've found that when you start a paypal dispute, they magically become rather attentive.

--- End quote ---

Not in my case. I hit them with a chargeback from my credit card even. No response.

--- End quote ---

Update: refund issued. This is bittersweet, I would much rather have these keycaps...

--- End quote ---

Ahh I hate when things like that happen. I got something on eBay a couple weeks ago that was never sent... I just wanted it... not the money :feelsbadman:

bhgemini:
Yeah, I got another late reply on Dec 3rd and now nothing since. Just requested a refund. We'll see what happens. They can add new GB and specials every week, but can't answer a status update, or deliver product.

bhgemini:
Now, they are not even responding to refund request emails. Used both Alex's direct email, and the link on their website.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version