Author Topic: keyboard comparison needed for web page  (Read 735 times)

Offline bettablue

• Geeks with a Grudge. Gotta Love'em
    • All Things DOS
keyboard comparison needed for web page
« on: Mon, 27 August 2012, 15:59:02 »
I need some help in writing an article for my web site.  What I am trying to do is get a good representation of the Model M, IBM AT style, and the KB8923 keyboards.  We need comparisons as well as key differences, and finally a chart to indicate visually what was covered in the article.   :D

So far, my web page is home grown, so we aren't really offering payment, but we will give full credit to all contributors.  In the future, and as the site grows, we will be offering payment for these services, but for now, credit is all I can offer.  If you already know of an article that does a good job of comparing these three keyboards, please reply with a link to that too.  I already have all three of these keyboards, and will be taking a complete series of photos to include with the article.   :)

The article should be about two pages long, but can be longer or shorter, as long as it cover all of the key differences and commonalities of these three boards.   ;D

Thanks much.  I look forward to hearing from you.   
Vintage Computer user, and collector, specializing in the IBM 5150 Personal Computer, the World\'s first REAL PC!
Keyboards - IBM Model M X 2, IBM AT X 2, IBM KB8923, Apple IIe, and Mac SE boards. 

-----------------IBM Think!---------------------