Author Topic: Post Your Killed By Kaps / Kult Worship Kaps!  (Read 1466154 times)

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
Re: Post Your Killed By Kaps / Kult Worship Kaps!
« Reply #350 on: Tue, 27 May 2014, 16:37:38 »
Wait... new V2 redesign; Add some fangs to the lower jaw... give it a unibrow... and chop off its nose.... oh wait.

Offline Vibex

• Love y'all
« Reply #351 on: Tue, 27 May 2014, 16:39:29 »
3D designed and CNC machined it (an original design), thanks. I think I covered the V1 in my FAQ, kid.

Putting a stabilizer between the topre stem to keep it from collapsing was a logical conclusion I came to after several topre stem designs.

I guess I must have been doing something right for you to pump out your 'retarded brobot' designs. Designs you are still printing out and putting into all your packages.
The little goatee you are pointing at only exists on a single cap, and the rest of the aspects you pointed out are parts of faces. And I don't even know why you are comparing your zombros to his warus. They have nothing in common.
« Last Edit: Tue, 27 May 2014, 16:42:07 by Vibex »

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #352 on: Tue, 27 May 2014, 16:39:39 »
Words not necessary
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

Thats so dope that you are sculpting this and not chopping up a pokemon toy, respect :D

For someone who 3D printed their v2 master and cut off the head of a transformers action figure for his v1's your rustled jimmies amazes me.

Also the fact that im bothering someone as successful as yourself shows that i must be doing something right.

Go copy some more click clack topre stems while you're at it

3D designed and CNC machined it (an original design), thanks. I think I covered the V1 in my FAQ, kid.

Putting a stabilizer between the topre stem to keep it from collapsing was a logical conclusion I came to after several topre stem designs.

I guess I must have been doing something right for you to pump out your 'retarded brobot' designs. Designs you are still printing out and putting into all your packages.
DL maybe has a mild resemblance to bots, nothing all that noticeable, and the WARus doesn't resemble jawless in the slightest
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
« Reply #353 on: Tue, 27 May 2014, 16:42:03 »
WARus doesn't resemble jawless in the slightest

Really? you mean the lack of a lower jaw, bulging eyeballs and rotted flesh? Oh ok, I guess I must be looking at something else. Maybe it was just because it came out literally right after mine was shown. That's cool though, at least he sculpted it himself.

Offline Vibex

• Love y'all
« Reply #354 on: Tue, 27 May 2014, 16:44:34 »

Really? you mean the lack of a lower jaw, bulging eyeballs and rotted flesh? Oh ok, I guess I must be looking at something else. Maybe it was just because it came out literally right after mine was shown. That's cool though, at least he sculpted it himself.
They have a similar theme, and a few similar aspects. That doesn't make it a clone or knock off. HP was doing the undead zombie theme before you. Does that mean your zombro's are copies? No not at all.

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
« Reply #355 on: Tue, 27 May 2014, 16:45:30 »

They have a similar theme, and a few similar aspects. That doesn't make it a clone or knock off. HP was doing the undead zombie theme before you. Does that mean your zombro's are copies? No not at all.

He wasn't doing any zombies before me. He did a mummy. Is that anything like my zombies? Nope.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #356 on: Tue, 27 May 2014, 16:46:40 »

Yeah, lacks a lower jaw, but it's also oriented differently, upper jaw hangs over the cap, completely differently from the jawless. And bulging eyeballs? I'd hardly describe the jawless eyes as "bulging", nor does it look rotting, maybe the occasional imperfection, while the WARus is full on decomposing.

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
« Reply #357 on: Tue, 27 May 2014, 16:47:43 »
I actually had no plans to mention any of this, until he made a cap to purposely prove some point. I mean, it's pretty hypocritical - and frankly, he has the skills to not have to do that. So the intention was to troll, and I took the bait.

Offline Vibex

• Love y'all
« Reply #358 on: Tue, 27 May 2014, 16:48:33 »

He wasn't doing any zombies before me. He did a mummy. Is that anything like my zombies? Nope.
Fine undead creatures. I don't want to argue, I respect both you and HP. I just don't really see where you're argument is coming from.

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
« Reply #359 on: Tue, 27 May 2014, 16:50:47 »

Yeah, lacks a lower jaw, but it's also oriented differently, upper jaw hangs over the cap, completely differently from the jawless. And bulging eyeballs? I'd hardly describe the jawless eyes as "bulging", nor does it look rotting, maybe the occasional imperfection, while the WARus is full on decomposing.

That's fine, but you're praising a cap that he didn't design. That's my only point here. And a point that hipster himself made, which is why I brought this up. It probably didn't need saying, but I am feeling particularly feisty today.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #360 on: Tue, 27 May 2014, 16:52:02 »
I actually had no plans to mention any of this, until he made a cap to purposely prove some point. I mean, it's pretty hypocritical - and frankly, he has the skills to not have to do that. So the intention was to troll, and I took the bait.
Then why bring it up? He's obviously not trying to copy anyone, and it's pretty damn arrogant to think that because you've reached this high level that anyone below you must be copying you.

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
« Reply #361 on: Tue, 27 May 2014, 16:55:22 »
Then why bring it up? He's obviously not trying to copy anyone, and it's pretty damn arrogant to think that because you've reached this high level that anyone below you must be copying you.

I think I just stated why in my previous comment. The similarities of his first iteration of DL were pretty obvious, at least to a large number of members who PM'd me about it. Which was the only reason I privately discussed it with HP. I don't consider anyone 'below me'. Sorry you feel that way, but you're wrong. I have even stated to HP that I liked his original works.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #362 on: Tue, 27 May 2014, 17:00:35 »
Words not necessary
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

Awesome photos man! The artwork with the paint running down, the gold and black skull bags. Also you got a couple rad ass colors!  :thumb:

PS: I love Bro and KBK designs. I don't like seeing any drama between the two.   :(

Offline Psybin

• of Rallos Zek
« Reply #363 on: Tue, 27 May 2014, 17:02:17 »
Maybe it'll be like when your parents fight in front of you then make up for it by buying icecream (or offering a flash sale)

but yea no seriously /sadpanda

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #364 on: Tue, 27 May 2014, 17:05:58 »
Maybe it'll be like when your parents fight in front of you then make up for it by buying icecream (or offering a flash sale)

Whispers in the wind tell me you might be right...

PS: I love Bro and KBK designs. I don't like seeing any drama between the two.   :(
I know, they both have awesome designs and dedicated followings, let's just all get along :thumb:

Offline Vibex

• Love y'all
« Reply #365 on: Tue, 27 May 2014, 17:13:55 »
I didn't actually know that about the conspire cap, and I do feel it has lost some of it's appeal. But it  is still a very nice cap.

Offline do_Og@n

• * Maker
« Reply #366 on: Tue, 27 May 2014, 18:21:59 »
Both of you make amazing caps and I am honored to own them! Let's just remember that these are works of art and they are meant to be appreciated & respected.

I just hope we can put this all behind us. I would hate to see someone's creative side get diminished by something like this.

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #367 on: Tue, 27 May 2014, 21:50:30 »
This lovely surprise arrived in the mail today!  Love it.   :-*

a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #368 on: Tue, 27 May 2014, 21:54:21 »

Show Image

Love that blue  ;D

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #369 on: Tue, 27 May 2014, 22:07:52 »
Dramaaaa. In all fairness there are some similarities between the designs but when everyone is doing faces on caps you're bound to cross over on a few features here and there. I like you Bro but I think you need to dial it back a bit, I'm a staunch supporter of preventing copycats and IMHO you've missed the mark here. I can't remember even once thinking that KBK's designs resembled either the BroBot or Zombro.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #370 on: Tue, 27 May 2014, 22:36:27 »

Show Image

Love that blue  ;D

I agree, but would really love to see this design is a semi-transparent white or grey. 

Keep them caps coming Hipster.   :thumb:
wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #371 on: Tue, 27 May 2014, 22:42:12 »
Very cool red color, very suprised, much thanks

VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline i3oilermaker

• * Vendor
  • techkeys.us
    • TechKeys
« Reply #372 on: Tue, 27 May 2014, 23:12:15 »
Maybe I don't get the context of the character, but to me it looks like a face being birthed.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #373 on: Tue, 27 May 2014, 23:13:16 »
Awesome color man! That red is sweet.

Everytime I see these now I instantly see the Dark Souls II Statues! So EPIC!  :thumb:

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #374 on: Wed, 28 May 2014, 02:24:44 »

Show Image

Congrats Naasfu, really like that blue, very nice  :thumb:

Agreed  :thumb:

Offline HipsterPunks

• Gangmember
  • * Maker
« Reply #375 on: Wed, 28 May 2014, 04:23:49 »
Maybe I don't get the context of the character, but to me it looks like a face being birthed.

Hey youre the dude who makes the molar cap on techkeys. I have been asking around trying to figure out the maker of that cap. Are you still making them? Wanted a gold one but OOS :(

I wanted to do a cap for a while with a cult theme, like those hooded figures you see in movies during ceremonies or satantic rituals. Always had a fascination with that.

Bumped back the project of doing these because nubbinator released his visitor designs (rip mold :( really wish i picked up that el diablo) a couple months prior and didnt want to step on his toes with a hooded figure cap.

*just checked techkeys and noticed they are back in stock :)
« Last Edit: Wed, 28 May 2014, 04:29:28 by HipsterPunks »
sell out and eat ass

Offline Sissy

« Reply #376 on: Wed, 28 May 2014, 07:45:04 »

More like other people's parents fighting because I'm not lucky enough to get a brocap or KBK :))

Offline i3oilermaker

• * Vendor
  • techkeys.us
    • TechKeys
« Reply #377 on: Wed, 28 May 2014, 09:16:59 »

Hey youre the dude who makes the molar cap on techkeys. I have been asking around trying to figure out the maker of that cap. Are you still making them? Wanted a gold one but OOS :(

I wanted to do a cap for a while with a cult theme, like those hooded figures you see in movies during ceremonies or satantic rituals. Always had a fascination with that.

Bumped back the project of doing these because nubbinator released his visitor designs (rip mold :( really wish i picked up that el diablo) a couple months prior and didnt want to step on his toes with a hooded figure cap.

*just checked techkeys and noticed they are back in stock :)

They were made by Ducky - solid metal.  Best deal on an artisan cap if you ask me.

Offline Belfong

« Reply #378 on: Thu, 29 May 2014, 04:38:42 »
I don't like confrontations!  :( :-X

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #379 on: Sat, 31 May 2014, 05:31:22 »
Conspire

Death Lives FC - Emerald City (thanks, dustin!)
« Last Edit: Sat, 31 May 2014, 05:39:26 by naasfu »
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #380 on: Sat, 31 May 2014, 07:49:25 »
damnit, everyone has an emerald city but me :p

Offline anoxy

• Deal with it
« Reply #381 on: Sat, 31 May 2014, 14:00:39 »
@naasfu

At first glance, I see Master Chief and Cortana

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #382 on: Sat, 31 May 2014, 14:05:38 »

There is only one emerald city and naasfu has it. Nice one man, one of my favourite KBKs! I'm just holding out hope that Hipster will make a topre emerald  mummy  :)

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #383 on: Sat, 31 May 2014, 14:07:22 »
Ah, well in that case, time to sell my soul to Satan and pray more get made

Offline HipsterPunks

• Gangmember
  • * Maker
« Reply #384 on: Sat, 31 May 2014, 16:54:09 »

There is only one emerald city and naasfu has it. Nice one man, one of my favourite KBKs! I'm just holding out hope that Hipster will make a topre emerald  mummy  :)

Topre emerald mummy you say?! Were you spying on me last night  :eek:
sell out and eat ass

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #385 on: Sat, 31 May 2014, 17:04:43 »

If I say yes, can I buy one? Because that's easily my favorite cap I've seen that you've made (not that any of the others are any less badass.
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #386 on: Sat, 31 May 2014, 17:13:36 »

Seriously!  :eek: :eek: :eek:  Get out of my head   :D

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #387 on: Sat, 31 May 2014, 17:27:20 »

Down with topre! Up with with MX!

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #388 on: Sat, 31 May 2014, 17:29:54 »

Down with topre! Up with with MX!

Yeah! MX Emerald Mummys please!

Offline HipsterPunks

• Gangmember
  • * Maker
« Reply #389 on: Sat, 31 May 2014, 17:38:34 »

Well you called it man haha, im currently redoing my topre mummy sculpture and have been working on mostly trans. I hated the way the trans tops lost detail being clear so i started clouding up the tops to fade to trans. Also leaving the eyes completely trans to pop out the face more.

I feel it works really well
sell out and eat ass

Offline SSIPAK

• * Maker
  • ★ Bootlegcaps ★
« Reply #390 on: Sat, 31 May 2014, 17:39:53 »

Well you called it man haha, im currently redoing my topre mummy sculpture and have been working on mostly trans. I hated the way the trans tops lost detail being clear so i started clouding up the tops to fade to trans. Also leaving the eyes completely trans to pop out the face more.
Show Image

omg so beautiful, i want my first kbk specially for my topre keyboard  :(

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #391 on: Sat, 31 May 2014, 17:40:37 »

Show Image

Oh man, Orange Transparent. Amazing.  :cool:

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #392 on: Sat, 31 May 2014, 17:46:43 »

Show Image

It's looking amazing! That is a great problem to tackle I love trans! My trans red is one of my favorites but the loss of detail does suck. Clouding it up a bit where the detail matters is genius. Can't wait to see the new mummies!

Offline feizor

« Reply #393 on: Sat, 31 May 2014, 17:50:27 »

Show Image

That looks so fanta-stic. Now I really want to get a conspire.

Offline HipsterPunks

• Gangmember
  • * Maker
« Reply #394 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 23:02:57 »

You guys wanted new topre mummies, so i have reopened the tomb :)

*wanna do a big shout out to Binge for putting me on "green stuff" so much better to work with than sculpty
« Last Edit: Mon, 02 June 2014, 23:08:34 by HipsterPunks »
sell out and eat ass

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #395 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 23:03:28 »

Show Image

omg i want this.  this is badass.

Offline SSIPAK

• * Maker
  • ★ Bootlegcaps ★
« Reply #396 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 23:03:33 »

Show Image

OMG ME ME MEEEEEEEEEEE! SO AWESOME!  :p

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #397 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 23:06:19 »

Show Image

Topreeeeeeeeeeeee noooooooooo...

This cap is amazing bro!  :cool: My 2nd favorite now! Karma Bat is first! Both Bat and Mummy are Topre, hahaha..

You have some talent my dude, I love the horror monster theme!!!  :thumb:  Man your caps are EPIC.

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #398 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 23:15:56 »
The texture and detailing for this is really great.  I love the sticky look of those mummy wraps.  And I like big fangs and I cannot lie.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #399 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 23:23:33 »
The texture and detailing for this is really great.  I love the sticky look of those mummy wraps.  And I like big fangs and I cannot lie.

OMFG haha I LIKE BIG FANGS and I cannot lie. :D Yeah thats my favorite part though forreal!