Author Topic: [GB] Duck Viper/Eagle V2 Kustom Group Buy [Closed] - 2nd Batch Shipped  (Read 319138 times)

Offline jal

• I can't believe it's not gravy!
Re: [GB] Duck Viper/Eagle V2 Kustom Group Buy [Closed] - Pls Read FAQ (2nd Post)
« Reply #350 on: Sat, 31 December 2016, 07:39:30 »
someone tried selling me his GB spot for 600 usd wtf

I just got a PM from, I assume, the same flipper.

Offline loud_asian

Re: [GB] Duck Viper/Eagle V2 Kustom Group Buy [Closed] - Pls Read FAQ (2nd Post)
« Reply #351 on: Sat, 31 December 2016, 14:55:49 »
the dude needs to lay low for a bit

everybody knows if you want to flip, wait until after the gb ends
EM7 | Nunu | Virgo | Salamander | SS AEK64

Offline gaiden

« Reply #352 on: Sat, 31 December 2016, 15:08:25 »
I think he literally pm'd everyone..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Offline yookwh

« Reply #353 on: Sat, 31 December 2016, 17:02:56 »
Yes, he PM'ed me as well. I like the MK community - very informative, nice, and welcoming. But it's now come to the point where there are members who like to take advantage of the large influx of new people. I mean really, selling your spot for a $200 markup? A spot, and not even the physical board? Disgusting, to say the least. I hope at least Elton can take away this guy's spot and give it to someone who's more deserving, than a scalper. My $0.02

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic
« Reply #354 on: Sat, 31 December 2016, 17:19:14 »
Yes, he PM'ed me as well. I like the MK community - very informative, nice, and welcoming. But it's now come to the point where there are members who like to take advantage of the large influx of new people. I mean really, selling your spot for a $200 markup? A spot, and not even the physical board? Disgusting, to say the least. I hope at least Elton can take away this guy's spot and give it to someone who's more deserving, than a scalper. My $0.02

Well said.

Offline gaiden

« Reply #355 on: Sat, 31 December 2016, 18:09:46 »

Well said.
I guess there are opportunists exist in every market but i dislike the ones that makes no effort to even appreciate what they had.. Maybe there should be a GB policy for something like this but it would be hard to police. Best practice is probably just to ignore them.

Offline Unforgivable

« Reply #356 on: Sat, 31 December 2016, 18:10:53 »
I got a pm from him as well. Which is weird because I wasn't even looking for an Eagle. It's pretty sad.

Offline aaron6301

• Pixel Pusher
« Reply #357 on: Sat, 31 December 2016, 18:15:15 »
I feel like everyone is referring to this individual like Lord Voldy, "the one that shall not be named."

Either way, shady behavior nonetheless. Shame on him/her for trying to take advantage of individuals that missed the opportunity to secure a spot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #358 on: Sat, 31 December 2016, 18:22:12 »
I feel like everyone is referring to this individual like Lord Voldy, "the one that shall not be named."

Either way, shady behavior nonetheless. Shame on him/her for trying to take advantage of individuals that missed the opportunity to secure a spot.

Complaining will solve nothing unless they inform Elton.

Offline jal

• I can't believe it's not gravy!
« Reply #359 on: Sun, 01 January 2017, 07:34:01 »

I didn't name them because I don't feel like getting into a pissing match right now. PM me if you're really curious.

Offline catweewee

• SINGA | singakbd.com
  • * Vendor
  • Yellows
« Reply #360 on: Sun, 01 January 2017, 12:36:32 »

I didn't name them because I don't feel like getting into a pissing match right now. PM me if you're really curious.

Offline elton5354

« Reply #361 on: Sun, 01 January 2017, 21:54:48 »
Who is it? :O

First batch will be a set of 30 orders and the rest will come a month after.

Offline catweewee

• SINGA | singakbd.com
  • * Vendor
  • Yellows
« Reply #362 on: Sun, 01 January 2017, 22:08:50 »
nooooooooooooooooooooooo

make it 40 :P

Offline Butter

« Reply #363 on: Sun, 01 January 2017, 23:10:32 »
If this gonna be shipped in early Feb I might need to change my address.

Offline lishi

• Luxury Taste Buds
    • Personal Website
« Reply #364 on: Sun, 01 January 2017, 23:30:27 »
nooooooooooooooooooooooo

make it 40 :p

Make it 50  :))
All the kustom 60s

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #365 on: Sun, 01 January 2017, 23:35:50 »
When you are in the first 30  :)  :-*

Offline yookwh

« Reply #366 on: Mon, 02 January 2017, 00:31:59 »

If no one's PM'ed you, I can send you a screenshot of the user and the message.

Offline DanB

« Reply #367 on: Mon, 02 January 2017, 14:19:31 »
If no one's PM'ed you, I can send you a screenshot of the user and the message.

Could you send it to me too? Any sales I make will have them blacklisted, unless they want to buy my stuff at 200% markup  :D

TFW 26  :thumb:
Kingsaver, Koala

Offline Prankk

« Reply #368 on: Tue, 03 January 2017, 20:03:34 »
Anyone looking to sell their spot please hit me up!!!!!!

Offline BlackInk

• "Manners maketh man"
    • TeamGSB
« Reply #369 on: Tue, 03 January 2017, 21:14:16 »
Does anyone knows where to buy the acrylic for this keyboard?, the light looks kinda nice with the acrylic!

Offline aaron6301

• Pixel Pusher
« Reply #370 on: Tue, 03 January 2017, 21:46:18 »
Does anyone knows where to buy the acrylic for this keyboard?, the light looks kinda nice with the acrylic!

The acrylic inserts?

Offline jorgenslee

« Reply #371 on: Tue, 03 January 2017, 21:54:11 »

The acrylic inserts?

Hopefully it is the same with v1, as I bought a spare on the last GB

Offline BlackInk

• "Manners maketh man"
    • TeamGSB
« Reply #372 on: Tue, 03 January 2017, 22:42:11 »

The acrylic inserts?
yes, the acrylic inserts in the bottom to make the light spreads better

Offline aaron6301

• Pixel Pusher
« Reply #373 on: Tue, 03 January 2017, 23:17:49 »

The acrylic inserts?
One set of inserts come with the kit. Unsure if additional sets will be available for purchase.

Offline BlackInk

• "Manners maketh man"
    • TeamGSB
« Reply #374 on: Wed, 04 January 2017, 01:41:31 »

The acrylic inserts?
But i did ask elton and he said it doesnt come with acrylic :(
One set of inserts come with the kit. Unsure if additional sets will be available for purchase.

Offline tuba section

« Reply #375 on: Wed, 04 January 2017, 01:46:30 »
This may be wishful thinking but does the 30 order limit to round 1 refer to the first 30 cases or the first 30 individuals?

Offline aaron6301

• Pixel Pusher
« Reply #376 on: Wed, 04 January 2017, 07:42:57 »

The acrylic inserts?
But i did ask elton and he said it doesnt come with acrylic :(
First post:

Price:
  • $310 for one kit (top, base, PCB, plate and acrylic diffusers)

Perhaps he thought you were referring to an acrylic base opposed to the acrylic inserts?

Offline Thanh

« Reply #377 on: Wed, 04 January 2017, 08:27:40 »
Perhaps he thought you were referring to an acrylic base opposed to the acrylic inserts

I think he were talking about side inserts like v1
More
« Last Edit: Mon, 09 January 2017, 19:31:12 by Thanh »

Offline BlackInk

• "Manners maketh man"
    • TeamGSB
« Reply #378 on: Wed, 04 January 2017, 12:55:45 »
Perhaps he thought you were referring to an acrylic base opposed to the acrylic inserts

I think he were talking about side inserts like v1

Show Image

Yup this is the one im trying to mention!

Offline onmybikedrunk

• Danny Woods - Industrial Designer
« Reply #379 on: Wed, 04 January 2017, 13:23:19 »
You know who supplied the Duck Feet inserts recently(ish) is Leeku.  The acrylic came with the Compact SQ.  Maybe he has a source?  I'm pretty sure his username is just "Leeku" also.  Try PM'ing him.  He's an incredibly nice guy.

Offline redbanshee

• actually Dade Murphy
« Reply #380 on: Wed, 04 January 2017, 13:41:24 »
Assuming the new Viper/Eagle side windows are the same size as the old Viper/Eagle, this file has the dimensions of the side windows:

* duck-side windows dimension.dwg (327.74 kB - downloaded 108 times.)

Offline BlackInk

• "Manners maketh man"
    • TeamGSB
« Reply #381 on: Wed, 04 January 2017, 15:53:58 »
You know who supplied the Duck Feet inserts recently(ish) is Leeku.  The acrylic came with the Compact SQ.  Maybe he has a source?  I'm pretty sure his username is just "Leeku" also.  Try PM'ing him.  He's an incredibly nice guy.
Thanks mate, ill try to contact him

Offline poolside

« Reply #382 on: Fri, 13 January 2017, 14:30:59 »
I am not dreaming, my entry got bumped up to #100. Yay!

PM'd for an invoice.  :)

Edit: all done. Thanks, Elton!

grats my dude  :thumb:

Good for you man!

That's even better now with merlin64 intending to run a GB for Viper/Eagle weights.  :)

Offline jhoang

• Matrix Lover
« Reply #383 on: Fri, 13 January 2017, 14:35:17 »

Good for you man!

That's even better now with merlin64 intending to run a GB for Viper/Eagle weights.  :)

Wow. Has it started yet?

Offline BlackInk

• "Manners maketh man"
    • TeamGSB
« Reply #384 on: Fri, 13 January 2017, 15:36:38 »

Not yet, after his duck orion weight inserts GB

Good for you man!

Wow. Has it started yet?

Offline Jeu

« Reply #385 on: Fri, 13 January 2017, 16:19:13 »
Wow. Has it started yet?
Not yet. He's probably gonna finish the Black bird/Orion one and then do it. But I am not him, not sure exactly.

Offline poolside

« Reply #386 on: Fri, 13 January 2017, 16:38:06 »
Wow. Has it started yet?
Not yet. He's probably gonna finish the Black bird/Orion one and then do it. But I am not him, not sure exactly.

In a few months, according to the OP from the BB/Orion weights GB thread:

What happened to the Eagle/Viper weight?
That's happening next. Hopefully in 2-3 months.

Offline gaiden

« Reply #387 on: Tue, 17 January 2017, 11:27:52 »
hey guys,

I know this is a bit unconventional (too early/too late) but if anyone who has an Eagle top (black or silver) wants to trade for a Viper top (black) let me know, if you have a Silver/silver Eagle and wants to trade for a Black/black Viper I'm up for that too. Preferred USA/CAN based. Thanks in advance.

Offline wangbwhz

« Reply #388 on: Fri, 20 January 2017, 21:44:56 »
 if anyone who has an Viper top (black) wants to trade for a Eagle top (black) let me know~ i  was attracted by the viper layout. so sad to realized it until now
My Precious¬

Offline Jeu

« Reply #389 on: Sat, 21 January 2017, 00:00:46 »
if anyone who has an Viper top (black) wants to trade for a Eagle top (black) let me know~ i  was attracted by the viper layout. so sad to realized it until now
Did you message the guy that posted the exact trade you want above you??

Offline wangbwhz

« Reply #390 on: Sat, 21 January 2017, 01:07:57 »
thanks for your reminder. Yes, I have messaged him, meanwhile, i post the exchange request here so that i did not miss out any opportunity.
My Precious¬

Offline wangbwhz

« Reply #391 on: Sat, 21 January 2017, 01:53:03 »
thanks for your reminder. Yes, I have messaged him, someone already apprached him.I am too late
if anyone who has an Viper top (black) wants to trade for a Eagle top (black) let me know~
My Precious¬

Offline gaiden

« Reply #392 on: Sat, 21 January 2017, 08:24:08 »
Hi yes he did however there was someone already asking about the trade just waiting for Elton to respond.

Offline trexous

• ~.~
« Reply #393 on: Fri, 27 January 2017, 21:06:47 »
looking to buy a viper in black v2, please message me when you receive it or want to transfer your slot

Offline aznairjordan

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #394 on: Sun, 29 January 2017, 11:31:03 »
Looking to sell my spot to fund the Mira :) let me know if you are interested in taking over. I believe it is a black viper with a SS plate.

Edit: has been paid for. Thanks for the interest!
« Last Edit: Sun, 29 January 2017, 14:00:29 by aznairjordan »
TGR Jane CE|FC660C|Orion V2
GMK Hyperfuse|GMK Olivetti|GMK Red Alert|Soulfree's Teal|GMK Cyan

Offline ctzn_voyager

« Reply #395 on: Sun, 29 January 2017, 11:51:06 »
Looking to sell my spot to fund the Mira :) let me know if you are interested in taking over. I believe it is a black viper with a SS plate.

Sent you a message.

Offline trexous

• ~.~
« Reply #396 on: Sun, 29 January 2017, 18:15:49 »
Still looking to buy a black viper v2. Missed 3 oppurtunities because i was asleep :'(

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #397 on: Mon, 30 January 2017, 19:40:53 »
Someone posted about surface finish of another keyboard in a different thread, and that got me thinking about how much I really liked my shimmery textured Lightsaver V1 case.  Since that's the only Duck board I had seen in person, I wonder if any of you other Duck keyboards owners could share whether this kind of textured glossy finish is something he does for everything.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/photoelectric_effect/12125805674/
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline oatsbagotes

« Reply #398 on: Mon, 30 January 2017, 19:50:04 »
Can confirm I have a blue grey Octagon and had a BlackBird and it looks very similar to your pictures finish in the right lighting,  the silver is also very nice and looks very clean!

Offline gnmar2723

« Reply #399 on: Wed, 01 February 2017, 16:59:38 »
Hey elton,

I sent you a pm about an address change.