Author Topic: KatzenKinder Capworks Official Sale Archive Thread  (Read 11229 times)

Offline KatzenKinder

• * Maker
KatzenKinder Capworks Official Sale Archive Thread
« on: Tue, 15 September 2015, 20:32:58 »
Past Sales

GCC ? ? ?
More

CURRENT STATUS: ALL ORDERS HAVE SHIPPED

Hello! Below is the link to the December 2018 GCC Buttons sale form:

TOO LATE

Sale will be open for approximately 72 hours

Rules are listed within the entry form. Please read everything very carefully.

Thanks!

Coming this weekend...

Whenever whenever
More

ALL ORDERS HAVE BEEN SHIPPED

Please PM me if there are any issues with the buttons or caps!

Thanks to everyone who entered in this sale! The majority of invoices have been paid; I will be preparing shipping materials and aim to have everything out by this coming Monday (March 22nd).

I'll be doing some extras once all of these have shipped out and working on planning the next goals for things to make.

You guys are the best <3

Additional Sale Pictures -> http://imgur.com/a/QyErC

Sale will run for approximately 48 hours, or whenever I get time to wrap it up in a few days. It will be raffle-style once time has concluded.

More Stuff March 2016
More

ENTRY FORM HERE: TOO LATE

I've let these sit around for too long, sorry about that. Lazy lazy katz.

International shipping has become absurdly expensive due to USPS's price increases. I'm going to look at alternate options for the next set, but for now it's gotta be like this.

Skidata+ Companion Caps being created currently! Click banner below to check out GB page!

Assorted Sale January 2016
More

Invoices have been sent out, please pay at your earliest convenience! I will likely be shipping the bulk of the orders this coming Tuesday.

Entry form is here (so you can look at and remember which caps you entered for / won): http://goo.gl/forms/7mS57tkELo

Sale is over and entries are no longer being accepted, dunno how to disable the form from actually being submitted.

Whatever, please just don't spam the form lel.

RGB Basic Sale November 2015
More

PLEASE READ THROUGH THE FOLLOWING EXPLANATION FULLY BEFORE ENTERING...

Hi guys! So this time the sale is going to be slightly different than usual due to non-keyboard-life obligations and the amount of time available to me for packing and shipping. I decided to go ahead and move on this sale as if I don't get these out I'll probably keep pushing it back and never move along with anything.

This will be a 48-hour entry period raffle type sale, with rolling production for a certain portion of entrants. What this means is that once the caps I have produced run out, I will be producing as many of the remaining desired caps as I can within the time I have. Invoices will not be sent until these caps are produced, in order to remove any chance of billing for items that may not make it into existence.

After the sale ends, I will give myself a three-day period to fulfill as many orders as I can, and then will have to cease production.

I'm open to suggestions regarding format and such, so let me know if any of this sounds awful. Thanks!

***HypeMonkey mold is defective I am now realizing, and each Monkey cap has a thin horizontal scratch along the left side of the cap.***

This sale may take longer than normal, I'd give myself a maximum of two weeks after sale ends for everything to ship. If this is a problem, please refrain from entering. Thank you.

LINK TO FULL ALBUM OF PICTURES: http://imgur.com/a/hghCN

AVAILABLE COLORS:

RUBY / EMERALD / TURQUOISE / ??? / ONYX / CRUSTY SCAB / DANQ PURPLE

Pricing will be as follows:

Topre Blanks: $10
MX Blanks: $10
MX HypeMonkeys: $15
MX FN Sets: $16

CONUS Shipping: $3.25 / INTERNATIONAL Shipping: $7.25

ENTRY FORM AVAILABLE HERE: TOO LATE SON

Random Something
More

Gen1 MX Blank (Cherry Profile / Pre-Pressure): Cost of Shipping GONE

Baby Blue Topre FN Set (Minor Stem defect on R4 cap, doesn't affect functionality): Cost of Shipping GONE

Caps have found homes, thanks guys <3

KatzenKinder Etcetera Sale September 2015
More

Hi guys! Going to be running a quick sale before going into mold revamping process, since those guys are donezo.

Images of the caps and their respective codes can be seen here:
http://imgur.com/a/2spHS

Monkey + Blank sets are MX

It's a priority type sale, so you can list up to five desired caps and if chosen will win up to the top two available from your list.

Sale will be left live for approximately 24 hours. Shipping is $3.25 CONUS and $7.25 INTERNATIONAL

Entry form is available here:
TOO LATE

KatzenKinder Revive Sale
More
Hey guys, finally time for this sale!

There are three models of caps available this time: MONKEY KING / MX BLANK / TOPRE FN SET

Prices are as follows ( single shot / double shot ):

MONKEY KING - $15 / $18
MX BLANK - $12 / $15
TOPRE FN SET - $20 / $23

Shipping will be $3.25 CONUS / $7.75 INT (I got it wrong last time, sorry).

You can list up to 5 items in the entry form.
You can win up to 2 items total (Topre FN Set counts as 1 item).
There is an option to win 1 leftover cap if there are leftovers.

Google form available HERE: TOO LATE

Good luck boys and girls. These will ship by the end of the coming week (Friday). Invoices will probably go out sometime tomorrow night. 

Please refer to the pictures below for additional info about the colorways / condition of each cap.

Sale open until Aug. 29th 7:00 PM CST

Hey guys I’m KATZ!

Big update time – Lots of new experimenting. Now rapidly making new things and trying out whatever, I’ve worked out a new sculpt: [insert name here]. Big thanks to mkawa for building me nice metal object that doesn’t kill me, and Binge for all the hand-holding since I’m really scared.

Anyways here lots of pictures (the color balancing is really bad, I’m sorry don’t ded katz):

We got [insert name here], MX Blanks and Topre FN sets!

Keep your eyes peeled, since these will go live sometime soon (maybe a week? I dunno).

BIG LOVE FROM KATZ

GoodNight Sweet Prince Sale August 2015
More

Aiming to ship these out this coming Monday

Invoices have been sent out, please pay at your convenience. Will aim to ship this coming Monday.

Goodnight Sweet Prince

This will be a 24-hour raffle-style sale for the caps pictured below. Please read all information before entering, if you actually want any of these.

These caps will be $12/ea. Winners will be decided by random number generator. If selected, I will go through your priority list of up to 5 caps and invoice you for your top 2 available choices. I will continue going down the list until all caps have been sold. If there are any remaining, I will put them up for grabs in this thread at a later date.

Shipping and Handling is $3.25 CONUS and $5.25 INT

AXOL and BeardBoy are MX, obviously MX blank is also MX. Topre blank is Topre (look for round corners).

ROW 2 IS TOPRE & EVERYTHING ELSE IS MX

There are some small consistent defects, listed here:

AXOL has two bubbles on the back corners above the sculpt, due to the way the mold was designed. These are present on every cap.

Google form available HERE: TOO LATE

Sale v4.0 Archive
More

WORKING ON GETTING SHIPPING SORTED OUT, BY MONDAY AT THE LATEST

KatzenKinder v4.0 SALE

Alright I just put the GOOGLE FORM DOWN BELOW. Entries will be accepted until sometime tomorrow night.

Please no PM Spamerino, wait for Google form my babies.

Hey guys, almost done with preparations for the sale launch. Will have forms up in a little while, might as well put up grid and such pictures now.

Sale v4.0 Rules

Sale v4.0 will be a 24-hour raffle-style sale with invoices going out at the end. Victors will be decided by RNG.
Entrants can pick up to FIVE caps in their priority lists, and winners will receive up to TWO caps from their priority list, depending on what remains.
Obviously don't be a **** and try to enter multiple times and such... I reserve the right to deny entry to accounts less than 10 posts, if I suspect you are from another plane of existence.

As always, standard caps are $10/ea.

Shipping is like $3.50 CONUS and like $7.50 INTERNATIONAL. I don't remember exactly I have to look it up each time...

T - TOPRE BLANK
M - MX BLANK
A - MX AXOL
B - MX BEARDBOY

GOOGLE FORM HERE: TOO LATE SON <------- RIGHT HERE

Defective Caps - I have a few that have some blemishes that I'll be including in the sale in case there's any interest in them. Here are some pictures:

T6

T8

T8

M6

More

Guys seriously, I have a problem.

Hiatus Early 2015
More
Katz discharge from hospital! Rehab nownow, doctor says bed rest but caps call to meeeeee~

Well, it's been an incredible four months. Progress was slow, I hit a few bumps along the way, but this was an immensely enjoyable experience. Thanks to everyone for making this little journey possible! Things are pretty unclear right now, so I'm not sure when I'll be back to making. I'll be lurking though, GIMME DEM PICS when you get your goods!

Random Giveaway
More
WINNERS HAVE BEEN PM'ed.

Found some extras in my sock drawer, you goons can have them (unless you won in v3.0).

http://goo.gl/forms/4hmDa05VFR <- enter here

I'll pick some winners in like 24h. Totally 100% free, shipping and all.

Sale v3.0 Archive January 2015
More
Alright, well things seem to have slowed down for now. The remaining caps in the original post are 100% accurate as of right now. All original invoices have been sent out. I'll leave these up for the night, and process any additional orders in the morning.

If y'all want anything, I can add those to original orders now that everyone's had a fair chance. It means you'll get another invoice, but I'll take out the shipping cost of course.

So if you want to order from the leftovers, just submit another google form with whatever you want, maybe specify that it's leftovers somewhere lol.

Thanks all, have good night.
http://goo.gl/forms/pN8FFZhTgc

CAP AVAILABILITY

1A:

1B:

1C:

1D:

1E:

1F: AVAILABLE

1G: AVAILABLE

2A:

2B:

2C:

2D:

2E:

2F:

3A:

3B:

3C:

3D:

3E:

4A:

4B:

4C: AVAILABLE

4D:

4E:

4F:

5A:

5B:

5C:

5D:

7V:

8Z:

9V:

http://goo.gl/forms/pN8FFZhTgc

IF YOU SEND THIS BEFORE 9PM I AINT READING IT

TRIPLE SHOTS $12
REGULARS $10
B-STOCK $5 EA.

New cap AXOL.

Finally getting the vacuum process down pat, reduced bubbles by ~95%

Also moved the base over to Cherry profile caps; I think I like the sharper edges better aesthetically.

This is the v3 iteration of BEARDBOY, I wanted to put goggles on him like this character from one of Sergi Brosa's illustrations.

cool more blanks

hey wait isn't that my realforce (◕‿◕✿)

Sale v2.0 Archive December 2014
More
UPDATE: All caps for 2.0 have been sold! Thanks for your patience, as I forgot to get ZIP codes from everyone / check for any international orders, once I have that info all checked invoices will be out.

Hi guys, back again with a very small batch of caps! These are the ones that handled the process the best, albeit still with some imperfections. Little teaser in this album, as I'm experimenting with the vacuum setup and learning to use it properly.

ALBUM HERE http://imgur.com/a/TS5HE

Clear cap is just a teaser, sorry :v

As always, please e-mail desired caps to katzenkindercaps [at] gmail.com, with codes of the cap(s) you want (ex. 1A + 2B). Include PAYPAL e-mail address along with GH account name please. Additionally, if your paypal is not linked to your REAL NAME, please specify so that I can keep track of which orders / paypal accounts belong to which people. Very confusing someone named a turnip or something last time I'm so confuse omg.

Caps will still be $10 each this time around. I'd like to limit people to two at most, since this is such a small batch. Unless they don't sell in which case you guys can have whatever you want lol.

CAP AVAILABILITY

1A: RESERVED

1B: RESERVED

1C: RESERVED

2A: RESERVED

2B: RESERVED

2C: RESERVED

3A: RESERVED

3B: RESERVED

3C: RESERVED

4A: RESERVED

4B: RESERVED

4C: RESERVED

5A: RESERVED

5B: RESERVED

Some new developments :v

IS THAT A ROBOT?

Sale v1.0 Archive November 2014
More
UPDATE Alright, gonna call this one closed and move on to invoicing! Expect in the next 24hr or so!

Hey guys, second batch of caps has been prepared for launch! These are pretty much all one-offs aside from the v0.95 leftovers.

Procedure will be the same as last time! Please send an e-mail titled Sale v1.0 to katzenkindercaps at gmail.com with cap codes (ex. 1A + 2B), paypal e-mail, zip code, and GH username.

Caps from v1.0 are $10 each, leftovers from v0.95 are still $8.

These will be the last of Sentinel and Love Machine available for a while, since I have to take time to repair the molds after a rather unfortunate demold that damaged the silicone pretty badly.

Thanks for looking!

CAP AVAILABILITY
SENTINEL
1A: RESERVED
1B: RESERVED
1C: RESERVED
1D: HOLD
1E: RESERVED
1F: RESERVED
5A: RESERVED
5B: HOLD
6A: RESERVED
6B: HOLD
6C: HOLD
LOVE MACHINE
2B: RESERVED
2C: RESERVED
2D: RESERVED
2E: RESERVED
2F: RESERVED
2G: RESERVED
2H: RESERVED
4A: HOLD
4B: HOLD
4C: HOLD
5C: RESERVED
BEARDBOY
3A: RESERVED
3B: RESERVED
3D: RESERVED
3E: RESERVED
3F: RESERVED
3G: RESERVED
3H: RESERVED
3I: RESERVED
3J: HOLD

Sale v0.95 Archive October 2014
More
Hi all! Having finished up my first round of experimentation with casting resin caps, I am looking to sell the best of the first batches to any who would like them in order to finance further cap-making supplies! They are available from two different molds, Love Machine and Sentinel. DISCLAIMER: As much of my work was trial and error in this endeavor, many of these caps have inconsistencies such as bubbling and minor holes towards the back end of the cap. I'll try to detail the individual status of each cap as I go on, but do expect some minor defects here and there.

I am looking to do $8+ shipping for each of these! Any feedback is welcomed, it's my first run so any suggestions or tips as far as sales / shipping methods / crafting methods are much appreciated.

If you have interest in any of these caps, please email me at katzenkindercaps at gmail.com with the designations of the caps you want (ex. 1A + 3C) or so, and the zip code of the area you would like them shipped to so that when I make invoice I can estimate shipping cost.

I will aim to have them shipped by the next week.

All proceeds will go towards either investing in a safe-as-possible pressure system, or different resins and pigments to try to achieve better results with casting. Also, both of these molds will likely be retired since they are beginning to be damaged from removal of the caps :(

AVAILABILITY & CONDITION:

LOVE MACHINE

1A: SHIPPED
1B: SHIPPED
1C: SHIPPED
2A: RESERVED
2B: SHIPPED
2C: SHIPPED
3A: SHIPPED
3B: SHIPPED
3C: SHIPPED
4A: SHIPPED
4B: SHIPPED
4C: SHIPPED
5A: SHIPPED
5B: SHIPPED
5C: SHIPPED
6A: SHIPPED
6B: SHIPPED

SENTINEL

1D: SHIPPED
1E: SHIPPED
2D: SHIPPED
2E: SHIPPED
2F: SHIPPED
3D: SHIPPED
3E: SHIPPED
4D: SHIPPED
4E: SHIPPED

Thank you very much for looking!

Random Updates

October 2015
More

Taking a break again, sorry guys. Will update when my future is more certain (' v ' )

edit: Sale is definitely not happening in the immediate future, but I'm still going to be experimenting w/ new materials and sculpting. Will be producing some things for GMK Skidata+ GB in the short term.

Click above to see GB page!

New pigment test results: speckle free! Varying amounts of pearlescent additive in these, but the effect is still pretty subtle.

Update - October 2015

More

Focusing on basic technique for a little while; getting back to revising molds and such. Hopefully new things to come in future months.

Team Katz: KatzenKinder / Ampharoaster / JDo
« Last Edit: Fri, 10 May 2019, 14:48:07 by KatzenKinder »

Offline KatzenKinder

• * Maker
Re: KatzenKinder Capworks Official Sale Archive Thread
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 15 September 2015, 20:33:08 »
Reserved

Offline KatzenKinder

• * Maker
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 15 September 2015, 20:33:18 »
Reserved

Offline 27

• The Maple Man
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 16 September 2015, 10:52:47 »
Wait why is this in off-topic

NVM it was moved
« Last Edit: Wed, 16 September 2015, 11:50:09 by XX7 »
IG: https://www.instagram.com/27mechs/                                        Website: http://www.mech27.com/

Offline KatzenKinder

• * Maker
« Reply #4 on: Wed, 16 September 2015, 11:59:46 »
Wait why is this in off-topic

NVM it was moved

Ah, I figured it would be bad to clutter up artisan services with a thread just for old stuff, but I guess a mod moved :v

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #5 on: Mon, 20 June 2016, 14:58:20 »
What was the MSRP for last sale's HypeMonkey?

Offline KatzenKinder

• * Maker
« Reply #6 on: Mon, 20 June 2016, 15:02:10 »

~$22ish

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #7 on: Mon, 20 June 2016, 15:18:32 »

~$22ish

Cool. Thanks, Teenage Mutant KatzenKinder.