Author Topic: Asus ROG Gladius switches  (Read 2854 times)

Offline gameaholic

Asus ROG Gladius switches
« on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 14:57:23 »
The Asus ROG Gladius has swappable switches.  Besides the omron ones that come with the mouse, what other switches are out there to try?  I know that cherry also makes micro switches.  I think I like a light switch.  I'd like opinions before I take it apart.  I'm not sure how many times I could take the mouse feet on and off before they stop sticking and I don't see any aftermarket mouse feet for this mouse yet. 
IBM Model M SSK, Filco MJ2 Ninja TKL with Reds ergo-clears, CM Storm QFR 55g Whites, Poker II with Reds

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
Re: Asus ROG Gladius switches
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 19:08:30 »
I'm not sure how many times I could take the mouse feet on and off before they stop sticking and I don't see any aftermarket mouse feet for this mouse yet.

Here sunshine;

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tiger-Gaming-Asus-Gladius-Mouse-Feet-2015-Edition-/111601906408?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item5f99fbf34f

Offline eyesmiles

« Reply #2 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 19:17:35 »
I remember seeing the PCB shots of the ROG Gladius and it already had D2F-01Fs. Those should be nicer than most unless you use some D2FC-F-7Ns that come in the DA2013. I picked up some Cherry DG23C1AAs to try in the ROG Sica when it comes out. I'm tired of opening up my EC2 evo again and again to swap switches and waste mouse skates.

Offline Creizai

« Reply #3 on: Sat, 14 March 2015, 17:46:34 »
huano blues are a light click with a tactile click, they are lighter than the reds and whites that Zowie use ot use their mouse.  However majority of the force required is from the shell than the actual switch itself.