Author Topic: [GB] Rama Works KOYU  (Read 156971 times)

Offline vision-quest

Re: [GB] Rama Works KOYU
« Reply #300 on: Tue, 21 May 2019, 14:48:19 »
Definitely interested in taking a slot. PM me if willing to sell. After moon or green.

Offline KingRama

• * Maker
  • www.rama.works
    • RAMA WORKS®
« Reply #301 on: Mon, 27 May 2019, 01:10:41 »
Hey guys!

we've posted an update here: https://rama.social/koyu1

Basically: All Aluminium units are finished, re-doing some TANK units but made some upgrades in the process and they should be finished this week. The should be sea-freighted to us in the following weeks.

Didn't notice my personal messages have been disabled for those thinking you have been blocked - to contact please reach out through Facebook messages or support email!
WEB: https://rama.works/
STORE: https://ramaworks.store/
INSTA: @ramaworks
FB: ramaworks

Offline ttot

« Reply #302 on: Mon, 27 May 2019, 06:42:38 »
Great! I guess it's about time to order a gold USB cable to my (HAZE) KOYU.
RAMA M60-A(LAKE) | RAMA KOYU(HAZE) | RAMA M60-A SEQ2(MILK) | RAMA M6-C(MILK) | RAMA M65-B(ICED) | RAMA M6-C(ICED)
SA Pulse(R3) + Mitolet | GMK Jamón | GMK Calm Depths | GMK Chocolatier | GMK Minimal | GMK Striker | GMK Pulse(Mitolet) | GMK Phosphorous | GMK Peach Blossom | GMK Nautilus 2 | GMK Bleached | GMK Pono | GMK Pixel | GMK Metropolis R2 | GMK DUALSHOT 2 | SA Polyclear

Offline mrpetrov

« Reply #303 on: Mon, 27 May 2019, 11:12:50 »
That haze koyu looks stunning. Also, all brass tank, oooooooof!

Offline yumboy1

« Reply #304 on: Mon, 27 May 2019, 18:00:04 »
Does anyone have a Tank to sell to me?

Offline despairsray

« Reply #305 on: Tue, 28 May 2019, 22:57:38 »
Hello,

I recently started to really get into keyboards and these designs by Rama are stunning. If anyone would like to give up their spot, I would be honored to take it. I am looking for Sage, Haze or Moon. Please PM me.

I am very new here but I have a long standing reddit and ebay account and will pay right away. Thank you!

Offline PiotrMKG

« Reply #306 on: Tue, 28 May 2019, 23:59:18 »

Hello,

I recently started to really get into keyboards and these designs by Rama are stunning. If anyone would like to give up their spot, I would be honored to take it. I am looking for Sage, Haze or Moon. Please PM me.

I am very new here but I have a long standing reddit and ebay account and will pay right away. Thank you!

Rama has extras, contact them and they will help You.

Offline despairsray

« Reply #307 on: Wed, 29 May 2019, 00:38:47 »

Hello,

I recently started to really get into keyboards and these designs by Rama are stunning. If anyone would like to give up their spot, I would be honored to  . I am looking for Sage, Haze or Moon. Please PM me.

Rama has extras, contact them and they will help You.

Thank you very much, I will also contact them.

Offline Gregor-Robert

« Reply #308 on: Thu, 30 May 2019, 07:12:47 »
hi,

I want to give up my spot.

W01-A Internal Weight
$85,00 USD   1   $85,00 USD
KOYU Starter Kit
$52,00 USD   1   $52,00 USD
KOYU - KURO (Black)
$360,00 USD   1   $360,00 USD
Zwischensumme   $497,00 USD
Versandkosten   $45,00 USD
Summe   $542,00 USD

get into contact with me (Gregor.robert.posch@me.com). Paypal would be possible.
Best Gregor

Offline raphaelf

« Reply #309 on: Sat, 01 June 2019, 04:26:52 »
If anyone wants to sell a Moon, pm me :D

Offline bukowski

« Reply #310 on: Fri, 07 June 2019, 12:21:53 »
I`m interested in any Koyu-Spot except Kuro and Mist - if someone wants to give up his spot, message me :)

Offline rohangpatil

« Reply #311 on: Fri, 07 June 2019, 12:27:20 »
Interested in any Koyu as well. Message me on discord jherky#4427

Offline vision-quest

« Reply #312 on: Fri, 07 June 2019, 18:01:58 »
Can someone explain to me Rama's colors? Is the Kuro a matte or a shiny black, it's impossible to tell from the marketing photos. A Youtube video I watched of the M60-A made it look matte, but the photos all look shiny..

Offline wolfriot

« Reply #313 on: Fri, 07 June 2019, 18:23:49 »
Are extra koyus going to be available before the u-80 GB ends?

Offline loopaddiction

« Reply #314 on: Fri, 07 June 2019, 18:32:48 »
^Also, will the W01-A Internal Weight still be available to order when the Koyu extras drop? Interested in purchasing both, preferably in the same order so that they can be shipped together.

Offline rfbabeheer

« Reply #315 on: Fri, 07 June 2019, 18:51:29 »
Can someone explain to me Rama's colors? Is the Kuro a matte or a shiny black, it's impossible to tell from the marketing photos. A Youtube video I watched of the M60-A made it look matte, but the photos all look shiny..

I believe the one in the photo is tank variant of koyu which is mirror polished brass as stated in rama website

Offline vision-quest

« Reply #316 on: Fri, 07 June 2019, 19:14:20 »

I believe the one in the photo is tank variant of koyu which is mirror polished brass as stated in rama website

Sorry I'm a little confused by this. Is what they are saying that hey have a photo of the "tank" color representing "Kuro"? That doesn't make sense to me. May I ask which photo you are referring to? I'm just wanting to know what kind of black "kuro" is.

Offline Furikurichemy

« Reply #317 on: Fri, 07 June 2019, 20:21:47 »

Sorry I'm a little confused by this. Is what they are saying that hey have a photo of the "tank" color representing "Kuro"? That doesn't make sense to me. May I ask which photo you are referring to? I'm just wanting to know what kind of black "kuro" is.

The shiny one is the tank and yes the black will be matte (the same as the black m60a). In the link they posted https://rama.social/koyu1
there is a picture of the black below the haze colour.

Offline vision-quest

« Reply #318 on: Fri, 07 June 2019, 20:33:23 »

The shiny one is the tank and yes the black will be matte (the same as the black m60a). In the link they posted https://rama.social/koyu1
there is a picture of the black below the haze colour.

Great, that's what I was hoping for. Thank you.

Offline KingRama

• * Maker
  • www.rama.works
    • RAMA WORKS®
« Reply #319 on: Sun, 09 June 2019, 21:20:14 »
Hey everyone! The KOYU's and accessories have now all been palletised and we're getting all the paperwork together for sea-freight to our Melbourne warehouse where we will complete the packaging for each order and ship them out as quickly as possible! Very close to seeing these on everyones desks :)
Didn't notice my personal messages have been disabled for those thinking you have been blocked - to contact please reach out through Facebook messages or support email!

Offline nephlock

« Reply #320 on: Sun, 09 June 2019, 21:22:41 »
Hey everyone! The KOYU's and accessories have now all been palletised and we're getting all the paperwork together for sea-freight to our Melbourne warehouse where we will complete the packaging for each order and ship them out as quickly as possible! Very close to seeing these on everyones desks :)
Thanks for the update!! Can’t wait to see them!

Offline betho

« Reply #321 on: Sun, 09 June 2019, 22:20:06 »
i just can't wait to see my Haze

Offline Genuine.Senpai

« Reply #322 on: Mon, 10 June 2019, 11:01:02 »

Perfect! I still have my GMK Metaverse in it's container waiting to be used and I already pre-ordered a Port U80-A as I couldn't pass up on that color.

Offline vision-quest

« Reply #323 on: Mon, 10 June 2019, 11:02:24 »
God I hope I can snag an extra, such a beautiful board!

Offline DukeEsquire

« Reply #324 on: Mon, 10 June 2019, 13:26:05 »
Can't wait to finally get my boards.

Deeply regretting not getting a tank. Perhaps I'll be able to get one as an extra.

@KingRama:

Is there a reason that you guys haven't made a post on GH regarding your U80-A? I find these threads very helpful to stay in touch with the project.

Offline ODDota2

« Reply #325 on: Mon, 10 June 2019, 19:48:18 »
That tank looks amazing.

If anyone wants to give their slot up for a tank, I will buy you out + x%.

Offline ian13

« Reply #326 on: Mon, 10 June 2019, 21:01:44 »

@KingRama:

Is there a reason that you guys haven't made a post on GH regarding your U80-A? I find these threads very helpful to stay in touch with the project.

This! :)

Offline ttot

« Reply #327 on: Tue, 11 June 2019, 07:12:32 »
Great! Just today Drop.com notified about what GMK Jamon will be sent to all participates in the pre-order at the end of this week. Oh, my HAZE KOYU (with extra RACE base) Iron Man edition is closer than ever.
RAMA M60-A(LAKE) | RAMA KOYU(HAZE) | RAMA M60-A SEQ2(MILK) | RAMA M6-C(MILK) | RAMA M65-B(ICED) | RAMA M6-C(ICED)
SA Pulse(R3) + Mitolet | GMK Jamón | GMK Calm Depths | GMK Chocolatier | GMK Minimal | GMK Striker | GMK Pulse(Mitolet) | GMK Phosphorous | GMK Peach Blossom | GMK Nautilus 2 | GMK Bleached | GMK Pono | GMK Pixel | GMK Metropolis R2 | GMK DUALSHOT 2 | SA Polyclear

Offline Kerasan

« Reply #328 on: Tue, 11 June 2019, 08:29:02 »
Great! Just today Drop.com notified about what GMK Jamon will be sent to all participates in the pre-order at the end of this week. Oh, my HAZE KOYU (with extra RACE base) Iron Man edition is closer than ever.

ahahahaha I didn't think of it, very cool build ... photo

KMK Labs.

Offline ttot

« Reply #329 on: Tue, 11 June 2019, 14:28:08 »

ahahahaha I didn't think of it, very cool build ... photo

KMK Labs.

Yeah. When the time comes, the photos will be. ;)

Offline Asmale

« Reply #330 on: Sat, 15 June 2019, 13:52:20 »
I’m very interested in the Koyu Mist if anyone wants to give their spot up. Please message me on discord, my Username and tag is Austin#9217

Offline Workglove27

« Reply #331 on: Sat, 15 June 2019, 20:16:45 »
Interested in a spot for any variant besides haze and the tank editions. Discord Workglove#1956

Offline gbgwang

« Reply #332 on: Mon, 17 June 2019, 02:57:40 »
Are you packing the koyu by now?
I wonder about the delivery start date.

Offline KingRama

• * Maker
  • www.rama.works
    • RAMA WORKS®
« Reply #333 on: Mon, 17 June 2019, 03:54:32 »

Deeply regretting not getting a tank. Perhaps I'll be able to get one as an extra.

@KingRama:

We're updating to keep all our updates in one location rather than posting in multiple locations - https://rama.works/prototype :)

The KOYU's will arrive in our warehouse by early July and will be further packed and shipped throughout mid-to-late July. We want to go through all of them as quickly as possible and get them out to everyone as soon as we can!

-------

If you're holding out for extras, sign up here to remain notified of any available units: https://rama.link/koyulist
« Last Edit: Mon, 17 June 2019, 03:56:31 by KingRama »

Offline wolfriot

« Reply #334 on: Mon, 17 June 2019, 18:00:57 »

@KingRama:

We're updating to keep all our updates in one location rather than posting in multiple locations - https://rama.works/prototype :)

The KOYU's will arrive in our warehouse by early July and will be further packed and shipped throughout mid-to-late July. We want to go through all of them as quickly as possible and get them out to everyone as soon as we can!

-------

If you're holding out for extras, sign up here to remain notified of any available units: https://rama.link/koyulist

Is there any chance extra koyus will be announced before the u80 gb closes?

Offline DukeEsquire

« Reply #335 on: Tue, 18 June 2019, 01:04:43 »

@KingRama:

-------

No way. The U80-A and extras won't go on sale until August at the earliest. Extras aren't sold until it's obvious that no replacement units need to be sent out.

Offline wolfriot

« Reply #336 on: Tue, 18 June 2019, 10:42:44 »

No way. The U80-A and extras won't go on sale until August at the earliest. Extras aren't sold until it's obvious that no replacement units need to be sent out.

That stinks I was kind of hoping that if I cant get an extra koyu to snag a u-80, but I cant really do both.

Offline yumboy1

« Reply #337 on: Tue, 25 June 2019, 10:11:37 »
I want a tank. If you give me the tank spot, please sell it to me.
[redacted]
I would appreciate it if you could send me an invoice by email.

Mod edit: Removed email address
« Last Edit: Tue, 02 July 2019, 12:38:27 by HoffmanMyster »

Offline yumboy1

« Reply #338 on: Thu, 27 June 2019, 03:25:36 »
I received an $ 1100 invoice email today from Dante Delicious.
I paid for it, but You canceled the transaction.
If you have made a mistake, I would be grateful if you could send me an invoice again.
I hope you do not do it if you sent me a prank invoice.

I want to buy a TANK spot.
Seriously you will send me an email and I will buy it.
« Last Edit: Thu, 27 June 2019, 19:03:57 by yumboy1 »

Offline bard

« Reply #339 on: Thu, 27 June 2019, 04:52:56 »
just do it through rama to avoid a scam

Offline nulltorious

« Reply #340 on: Thu, 27 June 2019, 06:00:04 »
If you have made a mistake, I would be grateful if you could send me an invoice again.

Seriously you will send me an email to [redacted] and I will buy it.

Sounds like a prank or scam, don't let that happened to you. Safer to deal with rama directly over private message. If you are dealing with with a community member at least check mechmarket if they have a reputation. Also don't use Friends and Family option on PayPal.

« Last Edit: Tue, 02 July 2019, 12:39:06 by HoffmanMyster »

Offline BS0UR

« Reply #341 on: Thu, 27 June 2019, 12:45:16 »
I signed up for the koyu extras list and was wondering when I would receive an invoice for the keeb.

Offline vision-quest

« Reply #342 on: Thu, 27 June 2019, 12:58:14 »
I signed up for the koyu extras list and was wondering when I would receive an invoice for the keeb.

You realize because you signed up for the list it doesn't mean you will get one, right? You will only get an invoice if there are extras after people receive their keyboards. Also, a lot of others will have signed up for extras and I'm assuming Rama would be dispersing by who signed up first to the list, so you would have to hope there's enough extras to fill all of the orders before yours as well.
« Last Edit: Thu, 27 June 2019, 13:03:05 by vision-quest »

Offline DukeEsquire

« Reply #343 on: Thu, 27 June 2019, 13:02:46 »

You signed up for an email alert dude.

Offline BS0UR

« Reply #344 on: Thu, 27 June 2019, 15:02:43 »

I don't think it is because it said it would send me an invoice.

Offline vision-quest

« Reply #345 on: Thu, 27 June 2019, 15:55:07 »

I don't think it is because it said it would send me an invoice.

It said it would send you an invoice if there are extras and you are chosen to get one.

Offline Cee

« Reply #346 on: Thu, 27 June 2019, 17:41:47 »

Seriously you will send me an email to [redacted] and I will buy it.

Geez, be careful dude. You put your paypal email for the public to see and anyone can send you an 1k invoice and you'll pay it. Easy way to get scammed.

« Last Edit: Tue, 02 July 2019, 12:38:57 by HoffmanMyster »

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #347 on: Tue, 02 July 2019, 12:43:21 »

Seriously you will send me an email and I will buy it.

As others have said, do not solicit random internet users to send you an invoice that you will pay, no questions asked.  If you want to take over an existing order from a GB participant, you will want to go through the organizer (Rama in this case) to avoid a risk of being scammed (to expand a bit in case it's not clear; you can coordinate the order transfer with the individual who is selling, but in the end Rama should refund them and invoice you for the order, as this keeps everyone above board and very clear as to who has paid and rightfully owns the GB spot). 

(This is not a forum rule or requirement, just a best practice to follow - however, I have removed your email address from your posts, as that is not allowed and is also just a bad idea) 

Offline Genuine.Senpai

« Reply #348 on: Mon, 15 July 2019, 23:14:03 »
Just got an email from Ramaworks that my KOYU order has shipped. I'm glad and sad at the same time, glad that it's finally on the way. However, I'm sad because it's the same week I leave for 30 days for MOS reclass in the Army. I told my wife to put it somewhere safe for my return.

Offline zeusinthesheets

• I like borgers
« Reply #349 on: Tue, 16 July 2019, 08:17:05 »
What's the ETA on your order? I hope mine ships soon as well.
RAMA Koyu Haze | SA Laser | Holy 🅱️andas