Author Topic: How long does the tracking code take to show up?  (Read 4702 times)

Offline Odin

How long does the tracking code take to show up?
« on: Tue, 10 December 2013, 16:26:51 »
I just ordered a keyboard from mechanicalkeyboards.com on Saturday and I'm wondering when I should be expecting a tracking number (it still says it's unavailable as of a few minutes ago, though the ordered was processed and apparently shipped yesterday). I got 3 day shipping so if I understand correctly I should be expecting it to arrive by Thursday.

Anyone out there who has ordered from here before and can let me know when I should be expecting a tracking number?

Thanks!

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
Re: How long does the tracking code take to show up?
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 10 December 2013, 16:28:41 »
Sometimes their shipping emails get lost...you might just email support and reference your order number.

Offline Odin

« Reply #2 on: Tue, 10 December 2013, 16:30:06 »
Hm alright. I'll try that. Thanks for the advice.

Offline ShakeR

• http://mechanicalkeyboards.com
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 13 December 2013, 17:32:01 »
I just ordered a keyboard from mechanicalkeyboards.com on Saturday and I'm wondering when I should be expecting a tracking number (it still says it's unavailable as of a few minutes ago, though the ordered was processed and apparently shipped yesterday). I got 3 day shipping so if I understand correctly I should be expecting it to arrive by Thursday.

Anyone out there who has ordered from here before and can let me know when I should be expecting a tracking number?

Thanks!

You can expect a tracking number to be emailed by FedEx the same day it ships.  If you order on Saturday / Sunday, the first available ship day is Monday, so you should see an email from FedEx on Monday with tracking :D
MechanicalKeyboards.com - What do you type on?