Author Topic: Gmk Space Cadet  (Read 33927 times)

Offline DocNoc

Gmk Space Cadet
« on: Mon, 03 September 2018, 19:17:35 »
Hi, I have been apart of the GMK Space Cadet drop for quite some time with my order being for the Base kit plus Cherry Icons. Because I had my PayPal attached I had left everything be after submitting order assuming I would be charged when the dropped ended and the MOQs for the various sets were decided. I checked my email only to find out that even though I had joined and submitted a valid method of  payment that my order was cancelled? This seems to be due to the fact that the MOQ for the base kit reaching 500 sold was met and the invoice changed. This only changed my order by 10$ and in my favor.... Why would this have caused my order to be cancelled? I am trying to get in contact with someone at Massdrop to pay for my order and get it processed. Please let me know what I have to do to achieve this.

Cheers

Offline DocNoc

Re: Gmk Space Cadet
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 05 September 2018, 15:22:43 »
Two days and no response....

Offline sncbraxsc2

• ⭐Domesticated Dweeb⭐
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 05 September 2018, 15:27:10 »
I saw others had the same issue. I would be emailing and calling Massdrop to have this corrected. Despite them owning GH now, I don't think posting here will lead to anything. Several MD employees have accounts here, I would also PM them which in some cases may notify them in an email. Good luck

Offline DocNoc

« Reply #3 on: Fri, 07 September 2018, 03:34:40 »
I saw others had the same issue. I would be emailing and calling Massdrop to have this corrected. Despite them owning GH now, I don't think posting here will lead to anything. Several MD employees have accounts here, I would also PM them which in some cases may notify them in an email. Good luck

I have sent multiple emails over the past three days and submitted a ticket for my order directly through massdrops site. No luck. Do you happen to know any of the MD employees handles here on GH? If there is a post somewhere listing them all that would help. At this point anything would help as it seems nothing I have done is getting through.

Offline DocNoc

« Reply #4 on: Sat, 08 September 2018, 12:13:19 »
They finally got back to me with something other than an automated response. It took 4 days....