Author Topic: Clack Therapy  (Read 8627573 times)

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
Re: Clack Therapy
« Reply #24300 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 23:31:23 »
Not again!

(Attachment Link)

My offer still stands.  :thumb:

You are one unlucky man though  :(

Thank you.

Today I actually opened the thread, and had it sitting in another browser window while I was working.

Corner of my eye - Tapatalk notification, quick tab switch, quick refresh, post a few random characters of reply, post, ... :(

Damn man that is unfortunate.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #24301 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 23:33:32 »
Was hugging it out with cpt a minute beforehand and the power of love made us both get in :)
I only wish there were more BS for him.
And have some of my luck CC, lord knows I have too much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #24302 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 23:34:08 »
Not again!

(Attachment Link)

Finally managed to get in thanks to tapa, rowdy pls try use tapa.... might work better than delayed by using pc

By the time I pickup the phone, unlock it, navigate through Taptalk's weird menus, manage to type something on the too small keyboard, find and tap the post button ...
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #24303 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 23:34:28 »
Wewt, I'm actually getting in now that I'm stalking the page like a hawk. Hopefully my stalking pays off in the end.

Even if I don't get a clack, this is exiting still.

And if somehow I get more than one, all the rest of my wins are being given away.

Congratulations :)

It's nice when you actually manage to get in, especially when the thread is only open for a few seconds.
Thank you! and yes it's the most thrilling thing you can do sitting inside staring at a web page for a while. Haha!

Have you gotten any entries in so far in this CV? I really hope you catch a break and are able to at least get in.  :-[

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #24304 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 23:39:15 »
Wewt, I'm actually getting in now that I'm stalking the page like a hawk. Hopefully my stalking pays off in the end.

Even if I don't get a clack, this is exiting still.

And if somehow I get more than one, all the rest of my wins are being given away.

Congratulations :)

It's nice when you actually manage to get in, especially when the thread is only open for a few seconds.
Thank you! and yes it's the most thrilling thing you can do sitting inside staring at a web page for a while. Haha!

Have you gotten any entries in so far in this CV? I really hope you catch a break and are able to at least get in.  :-[

I think I did get one in early on, but not sure I complied with whatever the rules were at the time.

None at all during the RNG days.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline toxicdrift

« Reply #24305 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 23:41:03 »
managed to get in today.. rowdy i really hope you manage a clack during CV2..  try tapa like rurushu says.. or make some changes and disable signatures and avatars for quicker page loading
« Last Edit: Thu, 14 April 2016, 23:46:42 by toxicdrift »
Realforce 87U

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #24306 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 23:48:05 »
Damn it!  Was putting my kid to sleep  :'(
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #24307 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 23:49:06 »
Two entries on 15-03-2016.

I think that's it :(

Offline calavera

« Reply #24308 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 23:57:42 »

Offline Belfong

« Reply #24309 on: Fri, 15 April 2016, 00:05:47 »
darn it..... on toilet break.. ughhhhhhhh!

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #24310 on: Fri, 15 April 2016, 00:06:23 »
CV thread opening

Offline nmur

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #24311 on: Fri, 15 April 2016, 00:18:38 »
dude pooping time is prime CV monitoring time

I can't believe you wouldn't bring your phone with you

Offline jaffers

« Reply #24312 on: Fri, 15 April 2016, 00:22:34 »
Uncanny timing, that I just finished a game and then opened clackvent, no stalking required
You finally got in jaffers, I'm so proud.

Thanks dad

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #24313 on: Fri, 15 April 2016, 00:30:17 »
Uncanny timing, that I just finished a game and then opened clackvent, no stalking required
You finally got in jaffers, I'm so proud.

Thanks dad

Super proud

Offline rurushu

« Reply #24314 on: Fri, 15 April 2016, 00:30:46 »
Not again!

(Attachment Link)

Finally managed to get in thanks to tapa, rowdy pls try use tapa.... might work better than delayed by using pc

By the time I pickup the phone, unlock it, navigate through Taptalk's weird menus, manage to type something on the too small keyboard, find and tap the post button ...

Gawd.... after reading what you need to do by using tapatalk, it is as if it is counter productive to use it @.@

but rowdy, all my RNG entries are thanks to tapa, serious.

i. See notification, open tapatalk
ii. Select thread, wait load page
iii. Once see the reply button available, type some random **** and click post
iv. Pray, Pray so hard that your 4G connectivity doesnt fail on you
v. The moment you see "Post successfully" your job is done

At least this is what I did and works....

this morning I brought my phone wherever I went... even in toilet, I'm patiently holding to my phone.... 

Offline DreaMagine

• Head and shoulders, keys and toes
« Reply #24315 on: Fri, 15 April 2016, 00:41:15 »
Wow surprised I was first, thread was open for 10 whole seconds before

Offline Belfong

« Reply #24316 on: Fri, 15 April 2016, 01:16:23 »

I was peeing, damnit!
And by the time I'm done and washed my hand and quickly get it dry because otherwise Touch ID will not unlock the phone. And then Tapatalk have to reset ie have to navigate back to the thread.... And it's locked!

Offline nmur

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #24317 on: Fri, 15 April 2016, 01:24:55 »

I was peeing, damnit!
And by the time I'm done and washed my hand and quickly get it dry because otherwise Touch ID will not unlock the phone. And then Tapatalk have to reset ie have to navigate back to the thread.... And it's locked!

reasons to pee sitting down instead of at a urinal:
1. you don't let your CV guard down
2. if you realise midway that you actually need to poop as well, you're good to go
3. don't have to stand next to coworkers awkwardly (unless you're trying to have a peek at their balls or something...)

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #24318 on: Fri, 15 April 2016, 01:25:09 »

I was peeing, damnit!

quit work, dedicate life to CC.

ignore wife, she'll never understand.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #24319 on: Fri, 15 April 2016, 01:31:19 »

I was peeing, damnit!

2. if you realise midway that you actually need to poop as well, you're good to go
3. don't have to stand next to coworkers awkwardly (unless you're trying to have a peek at their balls or something...)

This. Peeing sitting down changed my life.

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #24320 on: Fri, 15 April 2016, 01:33:05 »
So much clackvent in the early hours of the morning, so many misses  :'(

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #24321 on: Fri, 15 April 2016, 01:33:56 »

I was peeing, damnit!

You reckon these females might have been on to something from the start?

Offline funderburker

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #24322 on: Fri, 15 April 2016, 01:51:27 »

Right? My timezone makes it that clackvent is going on while I'm sleeping. And today it happened 5min before my alarm clock went off. Damn it. At least I pray for RNGesus everyday just because. :D

OFF-TOPIC: How can I get a notification about it happening yet don't spam my phone/GH inbox/where ever notifications go?
Keyboard design by Skepur

My boards: TMO50 FE:06 | LAGOM Groda-T | TMOv2 R1 prototype | Onyx FRL TKL prototype | Stege TKL prototype | Ellipse prototype | Cyberstar

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #24323 on: Fri, 15 April 2016, 01:58:10 »

Right? My timezone makes it that clackvent is going on while I'm sleeping. And today it happened 5min before my alarm clock went off. Damn it. At least I pray for RNGesus everyday just because. :D

OFF-TOPIC: How can I get a notification about it happening yet don't spam my phone/GH inbox/where ever notifications go?

Haha me too, this morning was so close :) No easy way to get notifications that don't spam you. Tapatalk is ok but doesn't always work.

Offline funderburker

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #24324 on: Fri, 15 April 2016, 02:03:18 »

Haha me too, this morning was so close :) No easy way to get notifications that don't spam you. Tapatalk is ok but doesn't always work.

Well then it's pure luck.  :'(
Keyboard design by Skepur

My boards: TMO50 FE:06 | LAGOM Groda-T | TMOv2 R1 prototype | Onyx FRL TKL prototype | Stege TKL prototype | Ellipse prototype | Cyberstar

Offline rurushu

« Reply #24325 on: Fri, 15 April 2016, 02:56:06 »

I was peeing, damnit!

well... this is mind opening....

Well then it's pure luck.  :'(

well, most of the time yes.... the "normal' CV times are no friendlier also at my timezone... it is mostly 3-4am... talk about sleeping....

I was peeing, damnit!

quit work, dedicate life to CC.

ignore wife, she'll never understand.

need till that extreme?  :eek:

Offline Belfong

« Reply #24326 on: Fri, 15 April 2016, 04:19:37 »

I was peeing, damnit!

Real men pee standing up!

Yeah! Even at the risk of losing Clackvent sale!

Yeah!

Real awkward moment of standing up to pee with co workers beside you is when you have to let go of gas! Lol! That's awkward.

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #24327 on: Fri, 15 April 2016, 05:08:09 »

I was peeing, damnit!

Yeah!

Real awkward moment of standing up to pee with co workers beside you is when you have to let go of gas! Lol! That's awkward.

Haha someone was talking about letting out a little gas at the end, they had some witty pun about it being an exclamation point but my memory isn't great :)

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
« Reply #24328 on: Fri, 15 April 2016, 07:20:23 »

I was peeing, damnit!

You reckon these females might have been on to something from the start?

Studies show that women are more likely to be able to participate in Clackvent than men. Find out their secret at 11.

Offline nukec

• that rug really tied the room together
« Reply #24329 on: Fri, 15 April 2016, 10:35:52 »
HHKB Pro2, Poker2 Blue, KBPV60 Brown, DuckyShine3 Brown

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #24330 on: Fri, 15 April 2016, 10:36:36 »
Tapatalk coming through in the clutch again! Was heating up my lunch at the time too  :p

Offline mrlooolz

« Reply #24331 on: Fri, 15 April 2016, 10:37:07 »
also you dont get random splatters on the seat. this way you stop need to take the seat up and then you wont get nagged by your SO
Ducky Shine 5 w Mx Browns  | White fox w Zelio's purple 67g | Gateron Blank set

Current Aims: Jack O Lantern is my end game cap. Looking for one.
                                                   --> MrLooolz's Classified. <--

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #24332 on: Fri, 15 April 2016, 10:38:12 »
Was in the car driving :(
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #24333 on: Fri, 15 April 2016, 10:40:10 »
On my way back from class :(

Offline jaffers

« Reply #24334 on: Fri, 15 April 2016, 10:44:58 »

I was peeing, damnit!

Yeah!

Real men **** standing up too

Offline toxicdrift

« Reply #24335 on: Fri, 15 April 2016, 10:58:13 »
was having dinner lol  :(
Realforce 87U

Offline KetchyKech

• ∴∵∴◇❖◇∴∵∴
« Reply #24336 on: Fri, 15 April 2016, 11:01:38 »
man the odds of actually winning the RNG ones are sooo bad like 1/40-50   (assuming that theres only 1 winner every clackvent RNG opp.)
I liked the contest ones but alas I was not born w/ the wit of my fellow GH'erz ~ so RNG it is my best bet (doesnt mean i wont try though  :eek:)

I also agree with the sentiment earlier in the thread, just winning even 1 clack would be so surreal  :thumb:

gl to all ~~
∴∵∴◇Time TKL--VE.A--F&T 1916--Cajal--Octagon v2◇∴∵∴

Offline nukec

« Reply #24337 on: Fri, 15 April 2016, 11:32:42 »
what RNG stands for? Random Number Generated?

Yeah this is quite hardu.

Offline rurushu

« Reply #24338 on: Fri, 15 April 2016, 11:34:21 »
man the odds of actually winning the RNG ones are sooo bad like 1/40-50   (assuming that theres only 1 winner every clackvent RNG opp.)
I liked the contest ones but alas I was not born w/ the wit of my fellow GH'erz ~ so RNG it is my best bet (doesnt mean i wont try though  :eek:)

I also agree with the sentiment earlier in the thread, just winning even 1 clack would be so surreal  :thumb:

gl to all ~~

dont say that... even the RNGs I missed the one an hour ago because I was in bath... this is the second time a CV happened while I'm taking bath  :'( :'(

but I kind of agree with ya, winning a CV even once is already very rewarding.

Cannot imagine how those that have won 3 times feel, that must be freaking great  :)

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #24339 on: Fri, 15 April 2016, 11:34:58 »
what RNG stands for? Random Number Generated?

Yeah this is quite hardu.

Correct.

Offline nukec

« Reply #24340 on: Fri, 15 April 2016, 11:42:27 »
We have to try. If you don't try chance is 0%.

It's like in business. Fail, fail, fail, fail, fail,.............. etc. :) lulz

Offline yinzer

• I'm new around here ... please don't notice.
« Reply #24341 on: Fri, 15 April 2016, 12:03:44 »

gl to all ~~

Some of the earlier ones only have 10-15 entrants. It looks like threads are being kept open a little longer and that more people, including me, have started to get in on these because it's so easy to enter. I'm sure that those of you who have been long-time fans probably aren't super happy with that last part, but it's probably true.
« Last Edit: Fri, 15 April 2016, 12:08:24 by yinzer »

Offline clickclack

• * Maker
  • Board Chow EXTRAORDINAIRE
« Reply #24342 on: Fri, 15 April 2016, 20:50:27 »
ClickClack when are you going to pick the weiners for the murder, car, and song one all my hopes are pinned on those for me actually winning anything please don't say I won then JK me again .-.
k, then I just wont tell you that you won. Well that was an easy solution! ;)

Also what do the gnomes do when your not looking? do they turn back into garden ornaments
They continue working on life support systems.

862+ keyboards and counting!   R.I.P.ster          Vendor link ->Clack Factory

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #24343 on: Fri, 15 April 2016, 20:53:59 »
ClickClack when are you going to pick the weiners for the murder, car, and song one all my hopes are pinned on those for me actually winning anything please don't say I won then JK me again .-.

Also what do the gnomes do when your not looking? do they turn back into garden ornaments

D:
Are you bed ridden?

Offline clickclack

• * Maker
  • Board Chow EXTRAORDINAIRE
« Reply #24344 on: Fri, 15 April 2016, 20:59:54 »
D:
Are you bed ridden?

Yes, clack like to ride beds.

862+ keyboards and counting!   R.I.P.ster          Vendor link ->Clack Factory

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #24345 on: Fri, 15 April 2016, 21:07:02 »
D:
Are you bed ridden?

Yes, clack like to ride beds.

Wouldn't bed ridden imply that the beds are riding you?

Offline whmeltonjr

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #24346 on: Fri, 15 April 2016, 21:09:57 »
Mr. Clack, I hope you are having a nice day.

Sent from my iPhone 6S+ on the worlds most reliable network brought to you by nascar

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #24347 on: Fri, 15 April 2016, 21:12:35 »

Offline AgentZen

« Reply #24348 on: Sat, 16 April 2016, 02:49:26 »
I like clack's skulls, I'm not sure if I'll ever own one though. I joined geek hack in 2011. What I really want to know is, can someone explain to my why I can't post in the Click Clack forum? Is it invite only?
KUL ES-87 w/ Clears (GMK Hyperfuse) | Working on: Custom 60% w/ 65g feelios (BSP blanks)

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #24349 on: Sat, 16 April 2016, 02:52:01 »

No tell me that I won, tell me I won, tell me I'm pretty >_>
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More