Author Topic: [GB] Fox Lab - Leaf 65% | Closed  (Read 126654 times)

Offline alswns009

Re: [GB] Fox Lab - Leaf 65% | Closed
« Reply #250 on: Tue, 26 October 2021, 23:13:59 »
Hi all - lurker logging in here!

Anyone else having issues with FedEx and Address and communicating this to Senter?

I am in New Zealand and I have now received 2 emails from Senter, just over 1 week apart advising that FedEx is holding my package due to "incorrect zip"

I have replied to him and followed up to confirm the address (it is correct both in my original order and in my replies and I regularly receive FedEx deliveries here!) bu have got no confirmation that this is being resolved or that he has received and understood my response!

:confused:

Panic over - it has just rocked up here in Auckland!

I'm also in this situation. Did waiting solve the problem?

« Reply #251 on: Wed, 27 October 2021, 00:34:33 »

I didn’t get any interaction from Senter in the process - just two lots of emails saying my zip was wrong according to FedEx and they needed my details.
My address hadn’t changed from the original order, so I just reiterated (twice) that it was the correct address.

The second time I also included a screenshot from the NZ Post address/post code lookup showing my valid address early this morning. I guess this worked and FedEx were actually holding my package locally in NZ - not in China - as it arrived safe and sound and with no issues from customs today.

Offline srhdt

« Reply #252 on: Wed, 27 October 2021, 11:17:24 »
Got mine yesterday, and build it.
This thing is gorgeous. The silver coating on the brass is mirror like, flawless, absolutly beautiful.

Post pics! I'm still waiting for mine to ship.

Offline alswns009

« Reply #253 on: Wed, 27 October 2021, 16:36:43 »

I didn’t get any interaction from Senter in the process - just two lots of emails saying my zip was wrong according to FedEx and they needed my details.
My address hadn’t changed from the original order, so I just reiterated (twice) that it was the correct address.

The second time I also included a screenshot from the NZ Post address/post code lookup showing my valid address early this morning. I guess this worked and FedEx were actually holding my package locally in NZ - not in China - as it arrived safe and sound and with no issues from customs today.

I also replied back but no update :(
Not having tracking number is so frustrating lol.
Guess I'll just have to wait.

« Reply #254 on: Wed, 27 October 2021, 16:56:32 »

I also replied back but no update :(
Not having tracking number is so frustrating lol.
Guess I'll just have to wait.

it is annoying yes!

Like I said, I had no response to any of my replies and I didn't get a tracking number either sent or on my order page...and it still turned up, so hopefully yours will be the same

« Reply #255 on: Wed, 27 October 2021, 17:09:30 »
So my Light Green on Green WKL is assembled with Zealios 78g and ready for caps!

Will be waiting for my GMK Fox to arrive in Q1 22 for endgame, but have a cheapo white and green retro set on order for next week in the meantime.

Overall I am really happy with it! Great fit and finish. Only small "wish" would be a bit more weight. My Polaris is certainly heavier!

« Last Edit: Wed, 27 October 2021, 17:14:11 by Sealed for freshness »

Offline neikels

• nice to meet you
« Reply #256 on: Thu, 28 October 2021, 17:13:23 »
[deleted]
« Last Edit: Wed, 02 November 2022, 15:22:02 by neikels »

Offline InsaneNemesis

« Reply #257 on: Thu, 28 October 2021, 17:42:09 »
Received mine yesterday, i couldn't wait until the weekend to build it. Using GMK Hennessey until i get my Striker 2 keycaps.

« Last Edit: Sat, 30 October 2021, 15:28:11 by InsaneNemesis »

« Reply #258 on: Fri, 29 October 2021, 03:57:43 »
I have the PC version of the bottom case. I noticed these machining marks on the inside of it. Sadly these are visible from the outside. Is there any way to remove them?
Especially this black dot.

IMHO if you are not already experienced in trying to re-finish these kinds of materials, I would leave it well alone as you are almost certain to make it worse…

« Last Edit: Fri, 29 October 2021, 14:37:41 by Sealed for freshness »

Offline Saru

« Reply #259 on: Sat, 30 October 2021, 13:49:29 »
Received the Leaf65. Thank you for running the group buy, hope to post built pictures soon!

« Reply #260 on: Sun, 31 October 2021, 15:34:57 »
Still waiting on that last batch to ship :/

Offline ABlazinBlueToe

« Reply #261 on: Mon, 01 November 2021, 15:23:59 »
Anybody that has built their Leaf: What do you think of the skeleton plate?  In your experience is it comparable to any other plate material?

Offline CookieFlow

« Reply #262 on: Mon, 01 November 2021, 15:37:58 »
Sorry again if out of place but since they don't have a discord I might have a shot here (outside of /mm)

I'm still looking to trade a hotswap PCB for a solder one.

Excited to build mine once I find a solder PCB.

Offline daev

« Reply #263 on: Mon, 01 November 2021, 23:36:32 »
Great board.. love it...

Anyway, all my communication emails about address changes and what-not went to junk.  Imagine for moment if there was like a discord community or something where people could get news, talk about the products, share experience, etc. 

Lol, never mind, dumb idea.

« Reply #264 on: Thu, 04 November 2021, 11:29:17 »
I'm someone still waiting on the last batch to ship. I sent an email to Senter and it sounds like they will be shipping this week. Just FYI for others in my situation!

Offline srhdt

« Reply #265 on: Thu, 04 November 2021, 17:37:01 »
I'm someone still waiting on the last batch to ship. I sent an email to Senter and it sounds like they will be shipping this week. Just FYI for others in my situation!

Thanks, I'm in the same boat. Fingers crossed they ship this week and that there are no component issues when we get them!

Offline Pichiew

« Reply #266 on: Thu, 04 November 2021, 18:55:20 »

Sent an email earlier this week too and Senter said they're shipping this week so hopefully we get ship email today/over the weekend!

Offline Pichiew

« Reply #267 on: Sun, 07 November 2021, 16:21:42 »
Hey guys has anyone in the last batch received shipping yet?

« Reply #268 on: Sun, 07 November 2021, 21:50:56 »
Nope still waiting  :(

Also, I went with WK, but now I wish I had gone with WKL. If I find someone willing to swap, do I need to swap the PCB and plate, or just the top case?

Offline srhdt

« Reply #269 on: Sun, 07 November 2021, 23:35:12 »
Update for the last batch crew. I didn't get an email from Senter, but I have it setup so that I can log onto my FedEx account and see any packages that are being delivered to my address from them, and I see that a label has been created about 90 minutes ago from China for a package.

I'm assuming this is the keyboard since I can't think of anything else it could be.

Edit: Just received my shipping notification from Fox Lab.
« Last Edit: Mon, 08 November 2021, 11:13:00 by srhdt »

« Reply #270 on: Mon, 08 November 2021, 10:58:58 »
Just received a shipping notification!

Offline Pichiew

« Reply #271 on: Mon, 08 November 2021, 22:25:12 »
Update: delayed again hooray - parts needed to be remade yet again
Is anyone else in this batch from the most recent update? Just a bit disappointed after being told the board would be shipped last week

Offline cabeggar

« Reply #272 on: Mon, 08 November 2021, 23:10:24 »
Is anyone else in this batch from the most recent update? Just a bit disappointed after being told the board would be shipped last week

Just want to mention that mine was supposed to be in the last batch (around 200) based on an email update early October and already dellivered within the mentioned timeframe (mid October). It seems that the part issue in your order makes your situation rather peculiar.

Offline Pichiew

« Reply #273 on: Mon, 08 November 2021, 23:20:12 »

Just want to mention that mine was supposed to be in the last batch (around 200) based on an email update early October and already dellivered within the mentioned timeframe (mid October). It seems that the part issue in your order makes your situation rather peculiar.

Yeah I was in that last 200 batch email early October then got another email in late October saying parts needed to be remade
Was also confirmed it would be shipped the following week

Now just received another update today saying that parts will need to be remade again

Disappointing that these issues weren't caught/rectified earlier on but appreciate the Senter/the team wanting to provide a perfect product

Offline HaX

« Reply #274 on: Tue, 09 November 2021, 05:06:02 »
Same delay for me.

But it's no big deal. I'd rather my order gets shipped with everything working and not scuffed rather than get a defective piece and have to deal with additional shipping.

Same

Offline Tsumi

« Reply #275 on: Tue, 09 November 2021, 08:51:42 »

Yeah I was in that last 200 batch email early October then got another email in late October saying parts needed to be remade

Now just received another update today saying that parts will need to be remade again

Disappointing that these issues weren't caught/rectified earlier on but appreciate the Senter/the team wanting to provide a perfect product
Also on Team "Last batch to ship > Last 50 needing parts remade > Last 10 needing parts remade again". It is what it is - at least we should be getting A+++ grade Leaf 65% as the parts are being meticulously QC'd.
« Last Edit: Tue, 09 November 2021, 08:53:18 by Tsumi »

Offline Pichiew

« Reply #276 on: Tue, 09 November 2021, 16:53:08 »

Also on Team "Last batch to ship > Last 50 needing parts remade > Last 10 needing parts remade again". It is what it is - at least we should be getting A+++ grade Leaf 65% as the parts are being meticulously QC'd.

Haha glad I'm not the only one in this thread
Yeah bright side is that our units should be perfect

Offline Arithmetics

« Reply #277 on: Tue, 09 November 2021, 22:51:58 »

Offline Tsumi

« Reply #278 on: Fri, 12 November 2021, 12:34:50 »
New update!

Just want to let you know that the remade parts for your Leaf 65 turned out good. It has been packed and picked up today.
I should get and send over the tracking number next Monday.
Now we have shipped out all the Leaf 65 kits ordered in the GB.

Offline Pichiew

« Reply #279 on: Fri, 12 November 2021, 18:48:48 »
New update!

Just want to let you know that the remade parts for your Leaf 65 turned out good. It has been packed and picked up today.
I should get and send over the tracking number next Monday.
Now we have shipped out all the Leaf 65 kits ordered in the GB.

Got the same update lets go!!!!

Offline srhdt

« Reply #280 on: Mon, 15 November 2021, 12:51:17 »
Built mine last night and really happy with how it turned out. Whole process was smooth, and no issues with any components!

- Lubed Durock v2 stabilizers
- Lubed Alpaca Linears switches
- GMK Blue Samurai keycaps

Offline peaceperfection

« Reply #281 on: Thu, 18 November 2021, 12:32:07 »
Does anyone know if the aluminum is 6061 or 6063? The material on my Leaf65 seems a little rough compared to my other boards.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #282 on: Thu, 18 November 2021, 12:49:34 »
Does anyone know if the aluminum is 6061 or 6063? The material on my Leaf65 seems a little rough compared to my other boards.

good rule of thumb is every board is 6061 unless noted otherwise, this one included
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

« Reply #283 on: Fri, 19 November 2021, 13:26:01 »
I finally got around to putting my Leaf together. White top, red mid and black bottom. Looking to swap for a white WKL top if anyone is looking for a white WK!

« Last Edit: Fri, 19 November 2021, 13:31:59 by byfuryattheheart »

Offline HaX

« Reply #284 on: Mon, 22 November 2021, 15:26:55 »
Does additional pcb also come with extra daughter board?

Yes

Mine did not come with additional daughter boards for the extra pcbs I ordered.
« Last Edit: Mon, 22 November 2021, 15:44:31 by HaX »

Offline Qeeke Studio™

« Reply #285 on: Mon, 22 November 2021, 21:32:18 »
Idol products

Offline Pichiew

« Reply #286 on: Fri, 26 November 2021, 17:05:18 »
My leaf came today but I wasn't sent a skeleton plate :(
Got sent a standard pink alu one by the looks of it

Anyone else in the final batch not get a skeleton plate?

Offline FlaminFingers

« Reply #287 on: Tue, 30 November 2021, 23:24:10 »
Does anyone know a rough estimate when plate files will be released for the Leaf65? I got my leaf65 but I'm waiting on the files so I can build an Alps leaf65. I messaged Senter but no response on any platform (GH and Insta).

Offline noodleman

« Reply #288 on: Fri, 03 December 2021, 09:35:04 »
since the via layout file was quite barebones, I updated it to have layout options for backspace, leftshift and the bottom row.  I tested it on mine and I think i mapped all the keys correctly.

feel free use this and add to it for iso enter.  I omitted it since the plate doesn't support it.
* leaf65_via.json (3.72 kB - downloaded 129 times.)

Offline HaX

« Reply #289 on: Mon, 13 December 2021, 18:30:02 »
No response to my emails. Still wondering about the missing daughter boards for the extra pcbs

Offline Kookiekurls

« Reply #290 on: Tue, 14 December 2021, 12:41:28 »
Hello, I had a faulty PCB. It got really hot when plugging it in and burned my hand when I was testing it. I'm not sure if the issue was the PCB or the daughterboard. I'm trying to see if I can get a replacement, but my emails haven't been responded to. Wanted to check here to see what I can do?

Thank you!

Offline johanne_

« Reply #291 on: Sat, 25 December 2021, 00:01:54 »
anyone here selling extra fr4 plates? i forgot to add in the plate for fr4 back when i ordered in the GB and was wondering if anyone has one that they are not using.

Offline Curin Derwin

« Reply #292 on: Sat, 25 December 2021, 13:11:16 »
Does additional pcb also come with extra daughter board?

Yes

@Senter, are we able to obtain/purchase an extra daughterboard? My extra PCB did *not* come with an extra daughterboard.
« Last Edit: Sun, 26 December 2021, 14:36:56 by Curin Derwin »

Offline callidumnomen

« Reply #293 on: Mon, 03 January 2022, 23:59:01 »
Has anyone been able to get the 2nd daughter board for the extra pcb orders that only shipped with one?

Offline DERBS

• N E 3u bars avail?
« Reply #294 on: Mon, 17 January 2022, 21:22:50 »
Anyone know if the plate files will be released?

Offline HaX

« Reply #295 on: Wed, 19 January 2022, 07:19:48 »
Has anyone been able to get the 2nd daughter board for the extra pcb orders that only shipped with one?

I haven’t. All my emails have been ignored about it.
« Last Edit: Wed, 19 January 2022, 07:22:07 by HaX »

Offline Curin Derwin

« Reply #296 on: Mon, 31 January 2022, 20:27:17 »

I haven’t. All my emails have been ignored about it.

Seconded. All of my emails have been left unresponded.

Offline leodev

« Reply #297 on: Sun, 20 March 2022, 20:53:38 »
Its available in their discord server now its in his links.

Offline Andrewwww

« Reply #298 on: Sat, 23 April 2022, 09:59:52 »
Its available in their discord server now its in his links.
Do you have a link to their discord server?
Just found the link
« Last Edit: Sat, 23 April 2022, 10:19:56 by Andrewwww »