Author Topic: Clack Therapy  (Read 8596863 times)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Re: Clack Therapy
« Reply #3650 on: Wed, 18 June 2014, 17:02:28 »
this is ****ing depressing
i think i lost my Gray skull -_-
i looked everywhere for it yesterday and can't find it anywhere.

****in sucks

#1 reason to not own clacks....you might lose them :D ;)

I've heard the same thing said about pets. And children.

Thankfully my wonderful wife keeps up with those :P

Leaving you free to look after your keycaps and post on GH :p :))
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #3651 on: Wed, 18 June 2014, 19:26:29 »
If you guys want to debate the merit of this thread's existence, feel free to continue your discussion here. Thread cleaned of everything not pertaining to the topic.

Offline eth0s

• Peace & Love
« Reply #3652 on: Wed, 18 June 2014, 19:33:58 »
Hmm, funny thing, I found a gray Clack on the bus today!
I ♥ Click Clack.  I ♥♥♥ Bro Caps.

Offline Belfong

« Reply #3653 on: Wed, 18 June 2014, 19:37:56 »
Maybe he sold a keyboard without removing the clack first! Horrors!!

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #3654 on: Wed, 18 June 2014, 19:40:51 »

wait really?

You don't need it, give it to me.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline eth0s

• Peace & Love
« Reply #3655 on: Wed, 18 June 2014, 19:48:08 »

wait really?

Well, I should probably make a thread to see if anybody lost a gray skull first.
I ♥ Click Clack.  I ♥♥♥ Bro Caps.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #3656 on: Thu, 19 June 2014, 04:13:07 »
If you guys want to debate the merit of this thread's existence, feel free to continue your discussion here. Thread cleaned of everything not pertaining to the topic.

(Attachment Link)

It was decided that the thread already had enough merit to exist and the persons running it wasn't capable of talking about it reasonably so resorted to bullying tactics in order to make it clear that any debate was a waste of time. Once that was figured out they closed the thread.

GH isn't a democracy, becasue democracy's don't work and are unsustainable :)

Offline Belfong

« Reply #3657 on: Thu, 19 June 2014, 04:15:35 »
Don't fight here. I just want my therapy! It's 35 days since my F2 Blue was shipped. Where oh where are you!?

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #3658 on: Thu, 19 June 2014, 07:11:03 »

wait really?

Well, I should probably make a thread to see if anybody lost a gray skull first.

My heart lost a gray skull if that counts?

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #3659 on: Thu, 19 June 2014, 09:50:30 »
i hate you guys lol

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #3660 on: Thu, 19 June 2014, 11:38:03 »
a fifa world cup clack in brasil colors would be awesome :D

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #3661 on: Mon, 23 June 2014, 02:16:50 »

lol!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3662 on: Mon, 23 June 2014, 02:21:09 »

lol!

Wouldn't that be something if you did actually find a Clack lying around somewhere! :eek:
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #3663 on: Mon, 23 June 2014, 02:23:33 »

lol!

Wouldn't that be something if you did actually find a Clack lying around somewhere! :eek:

With the small amount of Mech Keycap enthusiasts in each state Id turn white and my jaw would drop to the floor. ^______^  Thatd be epic.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #3664 on: Mon, 23 June 2014, 02:46:49 »
Clack man hasn't signed into either of his accounts for over a month  :-\

Sure hope he's okay!
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #3665 on: Mon, 23 June 2014, 03:02:56 »

Sure hope he's okay!

We'll find out in the next week or so, I suppose.

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #3666 on: Mon, 23 June 2014, 03:15:14 »

Sure hope he's okay!

We'll find out in the next week or so, I suppose.

I was just thinking the same thing, he did say his back was killing him so maybe he has been recovering.

Offline Belfong

« Reply #3667 on: Mon, 23 June 2014, 03:18:47 »
Stop stalking the man. He needs his private space, ha ha ha.

Offline GeorgeK

« Reply #3668 on: Wed, 25 June 2014, 09:13:24 »
Afternoon all

I will be listing the clack in the picture below for sale before long but want to know what it is first (name, variant etc) first so that I don't list and value it incorrectly  (I bought it second hand and so that's why I don't know what it is :p)

Having a look around on the wiki etc I believe that it's a toast and possibly Green (Asparagus) but I could be miles off...

Cheers

George

Edit: Or maybe green thumb green?  Really don't know...  The pictures look fairly colour accurate to my eyes btw :thumb:
« Last Edit: Wed, 25 June 2014, 09:15:57 by GeorgeK »
Black Filco TKL - Stickered, Lubed Reds || Poker w/Plate, Alu Case -  Stickered, Lubed 65g Ergo-Clears || Cherry G80-3700 w/SS Plate - Lubed 65g Ergo-Clears

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #3669 on: Wed, 25 June 2014, 11:26:01 »
Afternoon all

I will be listing the clack in the picture below for sale before long but want to know what it is first (name, variant etc) first so that I don't list and value it incorrectly  (I bought it second hand and so that's why I don't know what it is :p)

Show Image

Show Image

Having a look around on the wiki etc I believe that it's a toast and possibly Green (Asparagus) but I could be miles off...

Cheers

George

Edit: Or maybe green thumb green?  Really don't know...  The pictures look fairly colour accurate to my eyes btw :thumb:
Single color 420's don't sell for much over retail
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline GeorgeK

« Reply #3670 on: Wed, 25 June 2014, 11:27:01 »
Thanks for that - I'll still like (if possible) to list it under the correct name.  Anyone got any thoughts?
Black Filco TKL - Stickered, Lubed Reds || Poker w/Plate, Alu Case -  Stickered, Lubed 65g Ergo-Clears || Cherry G80-3700 w/SS Plate - Lubed 65g Ergo-Clears

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #3671 on: Wed, 25 June 2014, 11:32:22 »
Looks like Toast Green Thumb
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #3672 on: Wed, 25 June 2014, 11:32:34 »
Can't type much at the moment with a broken finger so I'm getting in a different kind of clack therapy. Don't laugh, haven't touched pastels in like 10 years haha

It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #3673 on: Wed, 25 June 2014, 11:55:38 »
Can't type much at the moment with a broken finger so I'm getting in a different kind of clack therapy. Don't laugh, haven't touched pastels in like 10 years haha

Show Image

haha I love it man

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #3674 on: Wed, 25 June 2014, 12:03:18 »

Show Image

haha I love it man

Cheers man, I'm just gonna start doing all the crazy color combos not yet available. Got about 6 weeks before my finger is healed so I need something to keep me occupied.

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #3675 on: Wed, 25 June 2014, 15:34:08 »

Show Image

haha I love it man

Cheers man, I'm just gonna start doing all the crazy color combos not yet available. Got about 6 weeks before my finger is healed so I need something to keep me occupied.

6 weeks will give you some time to hone your skills!

Offline GeorgeK

« Reply #3676 on: Wed, 25 June 2014, 15:39:59 »
Afternoon all

Show Image

Show Image

Cheers

George

Just to say to all those PM'ing me - this isn't for sale so please stop!  It's actually going to go back to the person I bought it off...

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #3677 on: Wed, 25 June 2014, 15:41:50 »
Afternoon all

Show Image

Show Image

Cheers

George

Just to say to all those PM'ing me - this isn't for sale so please stop!  It's actually going to go back to the person I bought it off...

The words "listing" and "clack" is like hitting a giant wasps nest with a flaming bat. Don't do it unless your inbox wanna get ****ed lol

Offline GeorgeK

« Reply #3678 on: Wed, 25 June 2014, 15:42:38 »
Haha - I've never posted those words before and now I know... :p

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #3679 on: Wed, 25 June 2014, 15:52:12 »

Lol if it was topre I would have pm'ed  :))

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #3680 on: Wed, 25 June 2014, 15:53:17 »
Afternoon all

Show Image

Show Image

Cheers

George

that makes two of us. Now that I'm clackless again haha.
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline Xowie

• On Sabbatical
« Reply #3681 on: Thu, 26 June 2014, 10:11:40 »
Afternoon all

Show Image

Show Image

Cheers

George

that makes two of us. Now that I'm clackless again haha.

I am clackless at the moment too  :'( I still have hope that there withh be a 4th of July sale
RETIRED

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #3682 on: Thu, 26 June 2014, 10:41:10 »
I am desperately hoping for a 4th of july sale as well.  my favourite colours  ;D

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #3683 on: Thu, 26 June 2014, 10:57:41 »
I am desperately hoping for a 4th of july sale as well.  my favourite colours  ;D

I think we all are! I'm more hopeful for a Halloween sale this year though, I can't stop thinking about candy corns!

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #3684 on: Thu, 26 June 2014, 16:37:36 »
I hope for both sales. :D More BS Salute and a BS Jack O Lantern.

Come on, let me dream... ;D

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #3685 on: Thu, 26 June 2014, 16:51:39 »
What I would do for an mx Jack O Lantern...

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #3686 on: Thu, 26 June 2014, 17:22:32 »
I hope for both sales. :D More BS Salute and a BS Jack O Lantern.

Come on, let me dream... ;D

YES! Salutes and Skullsicles. Please let there be Skullsicles.... please let there be a sale!

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #3687 on: Thu, 26 June 2014, 17:26:59 »
I need a skullsicle so bad. My 2nd favorite clack next to enviro.
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #3688 on: Thu, 26 June 2014, 17:29:41 »
I would die for a shot at an MX Julysicle  :))

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #3689 on: Thu, 26 June 2014, 17:34:36 »
I would die for a shot at an MX Julysicle  :))

I've already died. Sacrificed myself to try to get a Dark Lord, but I have failed.

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #3690 on: Fri, 27 June 2014, 02:01:04 »
I need a skullsicle so bad. My 2nd favorite clack next to enviro.

Skullsicle is amazing! Probably my favourite cap.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #3691 on: Fri, 27 June 2014, 20:48:23 »
hnnnggg one more week. Must. Maintain.

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #3692 on: Fri, 27 June 2014, 20:50:12 »
(Attachment Link)

Luckily, I get paid on the 3rd =D

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #3693 on: Fri, 27 June 2014, 20:51:37 »
(Attachment Link)

Luckily, I get paid on the 3rd =D

:)) I may have to partner up with someone this sale, my wallet's thinning again.

Offline User Was Banned

« Reply #3694 on: Fri, 27 June 2014, 20:53:49 »
One more week til what? I don't see that Clack has announced any plans to return since his back injury.

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
  • * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #3695 on: Fri, 27 June 2014, 21:29:46 »
One more week til what? I don't see that Clack has announced any plans to return since his back injury.
4th of July!!!
        "Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent

Offline User Was Banned

« Reply #3696 on: Fri, 27 June 2014, 21:37:25 »
I mean, I know that cause Murica. But does that guarantee a sale? Haven't seen him post here in quite a while.

Offline Belfong

Clack Therapy
« Reply #3697 on: Fri, 27 June 2014, 21:38:02 »
Me too, between Angry set, Bro set, nubbs Yeti, GMK Dolch, I'm broke!

Edit: heyyy! I just realize it's July!!! I'll have a small bonus for 1st half of the year! Yeaaaahhhhh! Bring it on 4th of July!
« Last Edit: Fri, 27 June 2014, 21:55:40 by Belfong »

Offline C5Allroad

• Formerly HUNTERANGEL121
  • Watch out, I post when half asleep.
« Reply #3698 on: Fri, 27 June 2014, 23:06:08 »
(Attachment Link)

Other than 4th of July
Clack?
Next week sale?
Forgot what site!? What site?