Author Topic: [SOLD] GE/Marquette (Unicomp) cardio Model M  (Read 2578 times)

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
[SOLD] GE/Marquette (Unicomp) cardio Model M
« on: Tue, 06 March 2018, 07:22:24 »
GE marquette Keyboard ECG/Cath

As I post, it's still at the opening amount of just $20 + 12 U.S. shipping, with a bit over 3 hours to go.

These are buckling spring Unicomp Model M's with specialized keys for medical test systems. (Search GH for marquette for previous discussions.) This one includes the legendary Fick key and red Emerg Save.

If you're an early riser, maybe you can grab it cheap. (I would, but I already have two of 'em... They're great!)
« Last Edit: Tue, 06 March 2018, 21:33:17 by ander »
We are not chasing wildly after beauty with fear at our backs. – Natalie Goldberg

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
Re: GE/Marquette (Unicomp) cardio Model M, $20 + shipping?
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 06 March 2018, 07:23:34 »
Oops, I clicked "Quote" instead of "Modify". I'll now add an appropriate emoticon to illustrate my embarrassment.

:-[
« Last Edit: Tue, 06 March 2018, 07:25:49 by ander »
We are not chasing wildly after beauty with fear at our backs. – Natalie Goldberg

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 06 March 2018, 19:48:01 »
It selled.

if anyone has one and doesn't want the yellow keycaps, you know where to send them ... ;)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #3 on: Tue, 06 March 2018, 20:12:48 »
It selled.

if anyone has one and doesn't want the yellow keycaps, you know where to send them ... ;)

You can just order them from Unicomp, you know. ;)
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
« Reply #4 on: Tue, 06 March 2018, 21:35:21 »
It selled... if anyone has one and doesn't want the yellow keycaps, you know where to send them ... ;)

They are sharp, aren't they?  ;?)

It selled... if anyone has one and doesn't want the yellow keycaps, you know where to send them ... ;)

You can just order them from Unicomp, you know. ;)

He's right.

BTW, wouldn't it be great if Unicomp did the new "overall" dye-subbing, which allows you to get light legends on dark keys? Considering their volume, though, I doubt they could afford investing in such new equipment.