Author Topic: What Keyboard Are You Using Now?  (Read 2776782 times)

Offline Linkbane

Re: What Keyboard Are You Using Now?
« Reply #650 on: Fri, 06 December 2013, 22:34:06 »
NEC APC H4100E.  It is AT keyboard, I am using AT to PS/2 adaptor, and also PS/2 to USB adaptor.  Works fine on a Mac :)

Coiled cable, anyone?

(Attachment Link)

I think a key might have been left off.
Quickfire TK MX Blue Corsair K60 MX Red Ducky Shine 3 Yellow TKL MX Blue Leopold FC660C
Current best: 162 wpm.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #651 on: Sat, 07 December 2013, 02:26:24 »
Damn it!  Apple aluminium.

The NEC frankly didn't do it for me any more.  I used one of those to death a few years ago, but this one just feels ... different.

Now I am doing some really deep Mac stuff and absolutely need to hit the right keys at the right time, so I dug my Apple aluminium keyboard out again.

I used to think these scissor switches were pretty good but they almost pale into uselessness when compared to MX and Thorpe and BS switches!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Fullcream

« Reply #652 on: Sat, 07 December 2013, 02:32:47 »
Brand new IBM KB 7953
Why do dome switches feel so good to me? I will sell all my MX boards, right now.

Offline PadawanGeek

« Reply #653 on: Sat, 07 December 2013, 03:03:43 »
Even since I'd gotten the multi-colored LED covers for my YOTS, I've been using it more often, so:
Main rig - YOTS MX Blue
2nd rig - Charcoal Grey HHKB 2
3rd rig - Topre Type Heaven with blue PBT key caps

Offline BlackWidowMan777

« Reply #654 on: Sat, 07 December 2013, 03:15:34 »
Even since I'd gotten the multi-colored LED covers for my YOTS, I've been using it more often, so:
Main rig - YOTS MX Blue
2nd rig - Charcoal Grey HHKB 2
3rd rig - Topre Type Heaven with blue PBT key caps

That YOTS sounds way too cool! Any pics by any chance?  :)

Offline PadawanGeek

« Reply #655 on: Sat, 07 December 2013, 03:18:49 »

Why sure, always happy to share my YOTS + LED cover love....

Offline BlackWidowMan777

« Reply #656 on: Sat, 07 December 2013, 03:27:36 »

Why sure, always happy to share my YOTS + LED cover love....

[/quote]

**drools** that is a very beautiful piece of keyboard and also professional looking. But where is your RGB lit snake spacebar?  ;)

Offline PadawanGeek

« Reply #657 on: Sat, 07 December 2013, 04:10:27 »
**drools** that is a very beautiful piece of keyboard and also professional looking. But where is your RGB lit snake spacebar?  ;)
I actually prefer the regular Ducky logo spacebar, here's a pic of it before I'd put on the LED covers, I'd left it basically the same color since it sort of matched some of the LED covers...

Offline BlackWidowMan777

« Reply #658 on: Sat, 07 December 2013, 04:22:41 »
I actually prefer the regular Ducky logo spacebar, here's a pic of it before I'd put on the LED covers, I'd left it basically the same color since it sort of matched some of the LED covers...
Show Image

Very tastefully done indeed. Where did you order the led covers?

P.S. have admired your collection since a few months back at LTTs ;)

Offline BlackWidowMan777

« Reply #659 on: Sat, 07 December 2013, 04:27:46 »
I'm currently using Matias Quiet Pro Mini for PC but am missing the click. Tomorrow going to bung out the CM Storm with greens. Not sure if my fingers are gonna appreciate the rude shock though.

Offline PadawanGeek

« Reply #660 on: Sat, 07 December 2013, 04:41:30 »

I didn't order the LED covers per se, they were imported by an enterprising fellow from a local forum, I'd bought mine thru him. Jeez, seems everyone from LTT recognizes me here, but I haven't the foggiest who any of you guys are over at LTT, other than Jokrik that is. :-[

I'm currently using Matias Quiet Pro Mini for PC but am missing the click. Tomorrow going to bung out the CM Storm with greens. Not sure if my fingers are gonna appreciate the rude shock though.
I'm a small Asian guy, yet I have no problem punching away on Blacks, Clears and Greens.....anyway, heavier/stiffer switch types like those I'd mentioned are just awesome to type and game with. I love my Trigger Green while I was using it. In any case, all it takes is a little getting used to, and Green would feel so good to type on that you may not like lighter switch types any more. While I don't dislike Blue, Brown and Red, they aren't anywhere close to being my fave switches anymore (they used to be), but having tried Black, Clear, Green and even a 55G Topre, I've grown quite attached to these switches, or any heavy ones like the BS on my Model M.

Offline BlackWidowMan777

« Reply #661 on: Sat, 07 December 2013, 05:04:29 »

I didn't order the LED covers per se, they were imported by an enterprising fellow from a local forum, I'd bought mine thru him. Jeez, seems everyone from LTT recognizes me here, but I haven't the foggiest who any of you guys are over at LTT, other than Jokrik that is. :-[

I'm a small Asian guy, yet I have no problem punching away on Blacks, Clears and Greens.....anyway, heavier/stiffer switch types like those I'd mentioned are just awesome to type and game with. I love my Trigger Green while I was using it. In any case, all it takes is a little getting used to, and Green would feel so good to type on that you may not like lighter switch types any more. While I don't dislike Blue, Brown and Red, they aren't anywhere close to being my fave switches anymore (they used to be), but having tried Black, Clear, Green and even a 55G Topre, I've grown quite attached to these switches, or any heavy ones like the BS on my Model M.

I thought I recognized you  :D

Offline PadawanGeek

« Reply #662 on: Sat, 07 December 2013, 07:06:47 »

Offline BlackWidowMan777

« Reply #663 on: Sat, 07 December 2013, 09:20:20 »

I thought I recognized you  :D

(Attachment Link)
LMAO! :D That made my day! :thumb:

Underestimate the small asian dude with strong fingers at your own peril!

Offline BlackWidowMan777

« Reply #664 on: Sat, 07 December 2013, 22:58:44 »
I'm using my CM Storm with greens today and am really feeling it in my right front delts (like a sharp pain at the biceps tendon insertion point, but slightly more lateral). I've maybe done 60 races on Typeracer and this is the first time I've had pain on that side (I've had it on the left before). Better take it easy..or go get a massage  :))

Offline gh_pp

« Reply #665 on: Sun, 08 December 2013, 03:00:44 »
Brand new IBM KB 7953
Why do dome switches feel so good to me? I will sell all my MX boards, right now.

yes, along with keytronic, one of my fav rubber dome
sadly all rubber dome suffer the same problem, they deteriorate within a year.
i remember i had a stack of brand new keytronic just so i can swap one out when the daily driver goes "bad".

really if you like rubber dome and have not tried topre yet, you should. but i heard people saying topre suffer the same problem, albeit much later down the cycle
QFR brown x2, Realforce 45G, Type-S, Keycool 22 blue

Previous keyboards: 55G, IBM Model M, Dell AT101W, Fujitsu FKB4725, G80-3000 clear, QFS green, QFS blue

[WTB] Custom keyboard build

Offline gh_pp

« Reply #666 on: Sun, 08 December 2013, 03:01:40 »
keycool 84 that arrived few days ago, loving it  :thumb:

Show Image

mx-clear? do want the 87 key version, but they only had 5 and sold out in minutes.

since collecting TKL after discovering this community, i found that i can fit two keyboards on my desk just fine. (previously full size model M with huge bezel).  and since i was having some neck pain tilting my head between two big 24" screens, having two keyboards works wonder to alleviate the issue. now i just need to get used to using left hand for the mouse while i'm working on the 1st monitor and right hand while on the 2nd...

but yeah i also get to switch it up between topre and cherry constantly since i have ADHD (who here doesn't :) so i got to remind myself the awesomeness of each switch type. now if only there is a TKL BS with thin bezel with win key...

whenever i can convince myself to upgrade to jeff atwood's 3 x 27"  2560x1440 setup, i need to get a bigger desk so i can have 3 TKL at the same time, but probably won't have enough space for 3 mice lol

« Last Edit: Sun, 08 December 2013, 03:16:43 by gh_pp »
QFR brown x2, Realforce 45G, Type-S, Keycool 22 blue

Previous keyboards: 55G, IBM Model M, Dell AT101W, Fujitsu FKB4725, G80-3000 clear, QFS green, QFS blue

[WTB] Custom keyboard build

Offline phatdood9

« Reply #667 on: Sun, 08 December 2013, 03:25:04 »
hhkb pro 2

master race!

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #668 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 07:25:47 »
Finally remembered to bring my modded HHKB to work to actually try it out and use it.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #669 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 15:09:11 »
Finally remembered to bring my modded HHKB to work to actually try it out and use it.

How did it make you feel?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #670 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 15:24:34 »

Superior I would hope

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #671 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 15:47:53 »

It made me feel like I want a full size HHKB lubed with 55g domes hahaha :P

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #672 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 15:51:08 »

"Full size HHKB" - you mean a RealForce?

I'm kinda leaning that way, but I have too much MX stuff that I don't want to part with, so I just enjoy my HHKB at home.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #673 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 15:55:12 »

"Full size HHKB" - you mean a RealForce?

I'm kinda leaning that way, but I have too much MX stuff that I don't want to part with, so I just enjoy my HHKB at home.

Nah a realforce isn't the same either....well the TKL anyways. I think the HHKB has a different feel since it's not plate mounted, it's 'case' mounted. The 55g realforce is super awesome itself, don't get me wrong....

Offline Snigeln

« Reply #674 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 16:01:56 »
I'm on a Ducky Mini here at work, waiting for my HHKB to arrive ;D

First post on this great (but expensive..) forum
HHKB Pro JP Ducky Mini Ducky G2Pro

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #675 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 16:04:13 »
I'm on a Ducky Mini here at work, waiting for my HHKB to arrive ;D

First post on this great (but expensive..) forum

Welcome to Geekhack!

Starting out strong - mind your wallet ;)

Offline Snigeln

« Reply #676 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 16:13:05 »

Welcome to Geekhack!

Thanks!

Yeah, I've got a G2Pro and a Blackwidow at home (that one started it..). There are so much that I want now.. But hey, it's not like I HAVE to eat every day..
HHKB Pro JP Ducky Mini Ducky G2Pro

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #677 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 16:25:27 »

Welcome to Geekhack!

Thanks!

Yeah, I've got a G2Pro and a Blackwidow at home (that one started it..). There are so much that I want now.. But hey, it's not like I HAVE to eat every day..

Get a Ducky Shine - you can mesmerise yourself by staring at the lighting effects and forget about food altogether!

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #678 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 16:28:29 »

Welcome to Geekhack!

Thanks!

Get a Ducky Shine - you can mesmerise yourself by staring at the lighting effects and forget about food altogether!

You know I wonder if the ducky shine really feels different because all those led's being soldered on making the connection between pcb, switch, plate that much firmer.....I never use the lights but I really like the keyboard.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #679 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 16:31:55 »

Welcome to Geekhack!

Thanks!

You know I wonder if the ducky shine really feels different because all those led's being soldered on making the connection between pcb, switch, plate that much firmer.....I never use the lights but I really like the keyboard.

I've felt that my Ducky Shine (the first one with red LEDs) was a really tight, consistent board.  The second one with green LEDs some of the MX blue switches did not click consistently across the board, and it felt ... looser.  Not as nice to use.

Otherwise they are identical.

Colours aside, there could be something in what you say.

Offline IMHB

« Reply #680 on: Tue, 10 December 2013, 04:07:02 »
Currently I'm using my self-modded poker X....with ghetto greens (blue with black springs) on alphas, clear on rest. It's in an aluminum case.

Switching from a 80% to a 60% is somehow weird from the beginning...but when I got used to it....it's actually not that bad.

Offline n0rdlad

« Reply #681 on: Tue, 10 December 2013, 06:04:42 »
Filco MJ2 104 w/ browns .. Waiting on mods from da   ^-^
- Filco MJ2 104 MX Brown -

Offline kyb

• i love the smell of nopsleds in the morning
« Reply #682 on: Tue, 10 December 2013, 12:01:05 »
HHKB Pro 2 (white, printed).
Ergodox :o

Offline suby4me

« Reply #683 on: Tue, 10 December 2013, 12:57:35 »
A ducky shine III.
current: poker 2 | HHKB pro2, Novatouch | off: das keyboard 4 | Ducky 3 TKL | death by coffee das keyboard mac ver. | razer blackwidow | whitefox | corsair K70 RGB

Offline Linkbane

« Reply #684 on: Tue, 10 December 2013, 13:17:23 »
A ducky shine III.

First post, welcome!
And I'm hoping to get one of those in the mail soon.  ;D
Quickfire TK MX Blue Corsair K60 MX Red Ducky Shine 3 Yellow TKL MX Blue Leopold FC660C
Current best: 162 wpm.

Offline suby4me

« Reply #685 on: Tue, 10 December 2013, 23:52:09 »
A ducky shine III.

First post, welcome!

Thanks  ;D It's my first tkl. After reading reviews here and seeing the light patterns, I caved so fast lol. This is about a couple of days after getting a daskeyboard too. And the key caps is a whole another story.
current: poker 2 | HHKB pro2, Novatouch | off: das keyboard 4 | Ducky 3 TKL | death by coffee das keyboard mac ver. | razer blackwidow | whitefox | corsair K70 RGB

Offline BlackWidowMan777

« Reply #686 on: Tue, 10 December 2013, 23:55:14 »

A ducky shine III.

First post, welcome!

Thanks  ;D It's my first tkl. After reading reviews here and seeing the light patterns, I caved so fast lol. This is about a couple of days after getting a daskeyboard too. And the key caps is a whole another story.

Congrats! Which do you prefer for typing and what switches does the Ducky have?

Offline Pacifist

• Report me *again* if there are gifs in my sig
  • * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #687 on: Tue, 10 December 2013, 23:57:06 »
Using mainly my laptop scissor switch keyboard right now   :'(

But when I do heavy typing I take out the keykool 84 with browns

my 11900 is being modded right now, its 1/2 clears 1/2 blacks, going to finish the mod in a couple weeks then use that for the desktop

Offline Fullcream

« Reply #688 on: Tue, 10 December 2013, 23:59:32 »
Brand new IBM KB 7953

yes, along with keytronic, one of my fav rubber dome
sadly all rubber dome suffer the same problem, they deteriorate within a year.
i remember i had a stack of brand new keytronic just so i can swap one out when the daily driver goes "bad".

really if you like rubber dome and have not tried topre yet, you should. but i heard people saying topre suffer the same problem, albeit much later down the cycle
I certainly do plan on trying Topre sometime soon. I am quite certain I will like it  ;)

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #689 on: Wed, 11 December 2013, 00:11:05 »
Using mainly my laptop scissor switch keyboard right now   :'(

But when I do heavy typing I take out the keykool 84 with browns

my 11900 is being modded right now, its 1/2 clears 1/2 blacks, going to finish the mod in a couple weeks then use that for the desktop
I'm typing on a Laptop Scissor switch also..

But i will soon be liberated from this laptop keyboard soon.

My fingers are going to be on a vacation from 62g Scissor switches. 45g topre is going to feel so light compared to this keyboard

Offline suby4me

« Reply #690 on: Wed, 11 December 2013, 00:14:43 »

A ducky shine III.

First post, welcome!

Hrmm, the ducky came Monday so I'm still getting used to that. I don't know if I can explain it right, but I can sorta hear a slight softer clack sound compared to the daskeyboard. Also it feels slighty harder to press. Although this is funny since both the Das and Ducky are blue switches. I think it's just all in my head ;) I'm tempted to get that sampler with the various switches to give a feel of how each feels. I've read descriptions and the mechanics behind it, but I think actually experiencing them will give me a better understanding.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #691 on: Wed, 11 December 2013, 00:17:52 »

A ducky shine III.

First post, welcome!

Hrmm, the ducky came Monday so I'm still getting used to that. I don't know if I can explain it right, but I can sorta hear a slight softer clack sound compared to the daskeyboard. Also it feels slighty harder to press. Although this is funny since both the Das and Ducky are blue switches. I think it's just all in my head ;) I'm tempted to get that sampler with the various switches to give a feel of how each feels. I've read descriptions and the mechanics behind it, but I think actually experiencing them will give me a better understanding.

The same switch in different boards can feel quite different, especially keyboards from different manufacturers.

Also the switch sampler will only give you a vague idea of what a single switch feels like - it is quite different to typing on a whole keyboard of switches.

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #692 on: Wed, 11 December 2013, 00:20:31 »

A ducky shine III.

First post, welcome!

The same switch in different boards can feel quite different, especially keyboards from different manufacturers.

Also the switch sampler will only give you a vague idea of what a single switch feels like - it is quite different to typing on a whole keyboard of switches.

I would have to agree with rowdy on the switch tester.  I had the wife try it and she only like the stock reds.  I have since modded my Das with a bunch of different stem/spring/lube combos and she told me she could use lubed browns or the reds.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline BlackWidowMan777

« Reply #693 on: Wed, 11 December 2013, 00:39:01 »

A ducky shine III.

First post, welcome!

Interesting, I think I've heard a few mention that about the Shine 3's modifiers.  A harder key press may suit those who find the blues too light. I've got a das ultimate and am still tossing up between the Shine 3 with blues and the Deck Francium again with blues. Well enjoy your cool keyboards and dat reactive typing at night!

Offline n0rdlad

« Reply #694 on: Wed, 11 December 2013, 04:50:44 »
What is a good lube for switches I could aquire locally in Australia?

Offline n0rdlad

« Reply #695 on: Wed, 11 December 2013, 04:55:24 »
Filco MJ2 Brown 104.. What type of lube would be good to use for switches available in Australia?

Offline tuxsavvy

• 白HHKBの魔法使い
« Reply #696 on: Wed, 11 December 2013, 07:17:27 »

Filco MJ2 Brown 104.. What type of lube would be good to use for switches available in Australia?

I was about to say that I was pointed out by OO2 there is a bloke selling Ro-59 lube. I am unsure if they are ok for use with Cherry MX but I do know they were used on Topre switches:

HHKB Pro JP Type-S | Northgate Omnikey 101 | APC/"Clicker" F-21 (GOG3YL) | Cherry G80-5000 HAMDE

僕の日本語が下手です。我的中文也一樣爛。

Offline PadawanGeek

« Reply #697 on: Wed, 11 December 2013, 07:29:39 »
Kept my YOTS for now, using a Yellow DS3 MX White board and loving the feel of White......oh yeah, it's for my main rig, my 3rd rig is still on a Topre TH with blue PBT key caps.

Offline yasuo

• spanengan puyeng newbie
« Reply #698 on: Wed, 11 December 2013, 07:47:29 »

I was about to say that I was pointed out by OO2 there is a bloke selling Ro-59 lube. I am unsure if they are ok for use with Cherry MX but I do know they were used on Topre switches:

hey,002 or OO2 actually? :))
Logitech MK220 Colemak DH
SplitSyml by Moz BlacksMx fuk blacks

2/3 8.5pm                                          in de la my september month ya da all get my fukka "fake message"

Offline tuxsavvy

• 白HHKBの魔法使い
« Reply #699 on: Wed, 11 December 2013, 07:52:13 »

hey,002 or OO2 actually? :))
002 on the geekhack forums but OO2 on IRC.  :p
HHKB Pro JP Type-S | Northgate Omnikey 101 | APC/"Clicker" F-21 (GOG3YL) | Cherry G80-5000 HAMDE

僕の日本語が下手です。我的中文也一樣爛。