Author Topic: Post your Topre Keyboard  (Read 2617424 times)

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
Re: Post your Topre Keyboard
« Reply #2200 on: Thu, 01 May 2014, 23:25:19 »
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #2201 on: Thu, 01 May 2014, 23:36:22 »

Show Image

Yup, you just made me want to find an orange set.

Your quote is kinda off :P

Did you mean red? That's a red set. Unless, that photo gave you an idea for an orange ;)

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #2202 on: Thu, 01 May 2014, 23:37:56 »

Show Image

Did you mean red? That's a red set. Unless, that photo gave you an idea for an orange ;)

xD
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #2203 on: Thu, 01 May 2014, 23:55:01 »

Show Image

That's what 9 hours of sleep in 3 days does for me haha. And yeah, my monitor's colors are a bit off due to F.lux, so it did appear orange on my screen.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 May 2014, 23:58:03 by exitfire401 »
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #2204 on: Thu, 01 May 2014, 23:59:19 »

Show Image

That's what 9 hours of sleep in 3 days does for me haha. And yeah, my monitor's colors are a bit off due to F.lux, so it did appear orange on my screen.

Ah! I used flux too so makes sense! Make sure to look at it with regular colors too! You might just want a red set too :P

Make sure to get some sleep!!!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2205 on: Fri, 02 May 2014, 00:49:48 »
Different themes I'm contemplating, but something more definitive has come up which I haven't shot yet:

Show Image

I'd go with the yellow one ;D
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #2206 on: Fri, 02 May 2014, 01:15:58 »
Different themes I'm contemplating, but something more definitive has come up which I haven't shot yet:

Show Image

I'd go with the yellow one ;D

That's what it has been for the past week ;) I knew you'd like this theme!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2207 on: Sat, 03 May 2014, 10:46:29 »

55g lubed and silenced
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #2208 on: Sat, 03 May 2014, 11:47:41 »
oh man that's nice bunny
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #2209 on: Sat, 03 May 2014, 13:10:19 »
Show Image

55g lubed and silenced

Mmmmmm. That is too good, dood. Way too good. So much limited-ness right there.

Offline Glissant

« Reply #2210 on: Sat, 03 May 2014, 13:17:00 »
Hey Vesperbro,
I'm not sure where you replied to me about the pink/purple LED, but yeaaaah buddy! I can't wait to see what the purple haze will look like.
Oh, am I the only one that can't seem to get the color of the purple and green brobot to stay purple when making an avatar? I was making one the day the picture was posted, but it always turns out blue. Offtopic but WHATEVER! =p

BunnySir, you have a great collection of bots, and that board is a source of envy for me. I'll ghetto silence my own RF87UB55 with rings punched out of rubber next week. Hopefully it will feel nice ;). Wish I had the purple barrels but oh well.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2211 on: Sat, 03 May 2014, 13:21:20 »
Hey Vesperbro,
I'm not sure where you replied to me about the pink/purple LED, but yeaaaah buddy! I can't wait to see what the purple haze will look like.
Oh, am I the only one that can't seem to get the color of the purple and green brobot to stay purple when making an avatar? I was making one the day the picture was posted, but it always turns out blue. Offtopic but WHATEVER! =p

BunnySir, you have a great collection of bots, and that board is a source of envy for me. I'll ghetto silence my own RF87UB55 with rings punched out of rubber next week. Hopefully it will feel nice ;). Wish I had the purple barrels but oh well.

i heard you were thinking of painting your realforce case, i have a spare one, in white, so i can get that off to you once my paypal is fixed, so you can make a board im envious of
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Glissant

« Reply #2212 on: Sat, 03 May 2014, 13:23:56 »
BrotherBunny, I appreciate the gesture a whole lot, but that's unnecessary as I have two white cases on the way to me :). I'm so looking forward to picking out colors for them. SO HARD, BRO! (phrasing)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2213 on: Sat, 03 May 2014, 21:41:53 »
Show Image

55g lubed and silenced

That's very nice, sir.  Very nice indeed :D
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Beca

• what am i doing with my life
« Reply #2214 on: Sat, 03 May 2014, 21:56:35 »

new enviro and eyeland skulls and lavender wasd :)

not sure where the best place to put the clacks are besides escape :eek:

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #2215 on: Sat, 03 May 2014, 21:57:31 »
I'm jelly of those clacks.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #2216 on: Sat, 03 May 2014, 22:18:38 »

not sure where the best place to put the clacks are

On my RealForce.

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #2217 on: Sat, 03 May 2014, 23:15:25 »
Show Image

Wow...I like that enviro a lot more than I thought I would. Super jelly now.

Offline Beca

• what am i doing with my life
« Reply #2218 on: Sat, 03 May 2014, 23:24:36 »
Show Image

Wow...I like that enviro a lot more than I thought I would. Super jelly now.
i love the globe blue color. it's a very nice purple blue in person, my ****ty iphone camera can't really capture it well :p

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #2219 on: Sun, 04 May 2014, 01:13:12 »
45g, silenced, 200g enter, hue.
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #2220 on: Sun, 04 May 2014, 01:14:45 »

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #2221 on: Sun, 04 May 2014, 01:15:46 »
xDDDDDDDDDDd

Offline Glissant

« Reply #2222 on: Sun, 04 May 2014, 06:27:19 »
45g, silenced, 200g enter, hue.
Show Image

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #2223 on: Sun, 04 May 2014, 14:37:27 »
Hey Vesperbro,

LOL! Will definitely like to see that too!

HMmm not sure. Mine looks purple, right??? I might tweak around with mine too to see.

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #2224 on: Sun, 04 May 2014, 14:38:18 »

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
  • Know Topre, Know Peace. No Topre, No Peace.
« Reply #2225 on: Sun, 04 May 2014, 16:43:36 »

55g hhkb....thock thock thock thock.
Mkawa Beta SSK | IBM SSK | IBM Model AT F | IBM F 122 | IBM Unsaver | LZ-GH (62g ergo clears) | HHKB Pro2 Type-S | HHKB Pro2 | Realforce 87U-Silent (55g uniform) | Leopold FC660C | Omnikey 101 (blue alps) | Kingsaver (blue alps) | Zenith ZKB2 (green alps)
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #2226 on: Sun, 04 May 2014, 16:44:35 »
Give us the quick review. I have it on good authority that 55g is king. I also have it on good authority that stock HHKB is king.

WHO DO I BELIEVE?!?!

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #2227 on: Sun, 04 May 2014, 16:45:28 »
Give us the quick review. I have it on good authority that 55g is king. I also have it on good authority that stock HHKB is king.

WHO DO I BELIEVE?!?!

#55g4lyfe

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
« Reply #2228 on: Sun, 04 May 2014, 16:48:08 »

WHO DO I BELIEVE?!?!

My opinion:

HHKB=I like it better stock 45g. 
Realforce= I like it better 55g.
Mkawa Beta SSK | IBM SSK | IBM Model AT F | IBM F 122 | IBM Unsaver | LZ-GH (62g ergo clears) | HHKB Pro2 Type-S | HHKB Pro2 | Realforce 87U-Silent (55g uniform) | Leopold FC660C | Omnikey 101 (blue alps) | Kingsaver (blue alps) | Zenith ZKB2 (green alps)
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #2229 on: Sun, 04 May 2014, 16:52:52 »

WHO DO I BELIEVE?!?!

#55g4lyfe

this

WHO DO I BELIEVE?!?!

My opinion:

this

... :))

Offline avtar

« Reply #2230 on: Sun, 04 May 2014, 17:16:50 »

WHO DO I BELIEVE?!?!

My opinion:

Agreed. I cycle between the two and it's thoroughly enjoyable.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #2231 on: Sun, 04 May 2014, 18:29:30 »

WHO DO I BELIEVE?!?!

My opinion:

We're opposites!

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
« Reply #2232 on: Sun, 04 May 2014, 18:42:05 »

WHO DO I BELIEVE?!?!

My opinion:

We're opposites!

Liking 45g plate mounted topre is blasphemous!.....unless it's a new FC660C....in which case it's cool because I like it too.
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #2233 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 01:37:56 »

WHO DO I BELIEVE?!?!

My opinion:

Agreed. I cycle between the two and it's thoroughly enjoyable.

I do the same thing, work is my 45g type-s and home is the Realforce 55g, it's great, although I can't get enough of my 55g.

Offline Glissant

« Reply #2234 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 09:51:08 »
I would use both if I had four arms; if that helps :p

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #2235 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 13:29:19 »
After the latest brobot addition!
« Last Edit: Mon, 05 May 2014, 13:46:04 by exitfire401 »

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #2236 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 13:35:37 »
Show Image

Nice, mang! That red is the best Bot ever made, imo.

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #2237 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 13:36:42 »
Show Image

Nice, mang! That red is the best Bot ever made, imo. /Jelly. :P

Unfortunately, I have to argue that Sifo's is better haha. It's the only one I don't have that I MUST get my hands on.

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #2238 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 13:38:47 »
Show Image

Nice, mang! That red is the best Bot ever made, imo. /Jelly. :P

Unfortunately, I have to argue that Sifo's is better haha. It's the only one I don't have that I MUST get my hands on.

Haha, yeah Sifo's Soul is a nice color as well. :)

Offline daerid

• Rossipedia
« Reply #2239 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 13:56:39 »
New 660C Dye Sub (pardon the potato)

Offline Xowie

• On Sabbatical
« Reply #2240 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 14:24:14 »

Show Image

That looks really nice! I have been thinking about trying out a 660C, but I am trying not to buy any more keyboards.
RETIRED

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #2241 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 15:13:00 »

Show Image

Sweet! :)

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #2242 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 15:39:42 »

Show Image

I have absolutely no use for it and I want it so bad  :p  :thumb:

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #2243 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 16:08:49 »

Show Image

Nice nice! Good see you're getting back into the Topre game :D

Hmmm had to choose between these two themes for now:

Chose to go with the second one for now, but things are bound to change.

Bc Dat @$$

« Last Edit: Mon, 05 May 2014, 18:05:34 by VesperSAINT »

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
« Reply #2244 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 18:28:42 »

Show Image

Take the tape off of your spacebar.  Live on the edge daerid!

Show Image

Show Image

Bc Dat @$$
Show Image

Dis guy with his doubleshot brobot.  Send me some peanut butter to go along with all this jelly I have.
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline Xowie

• On Sabbatical
« Reply #2245 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 21:07:41 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Bc Dat @$$
Show Image

And faint.
RETIRED

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #2246 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 21:14:39 »

Show Image

Show Image

Bc Dat @$$
Show Image

Dis guy with his doubleshot brobot.  Send me some peanut butter to go along with all this jelly I have.

Land O' Lakes :) I'm glad you like it tho!

And faint.

Offline daerid

• Rossipedia
« Reply #2247 on: Tue, 06 May 2014, 10:23:05 »

Feels good man :D

Take the tape off of your spacebar.  Live on the edge daerid!

It's weird, but I actually like the feeling of the tape way more than shiny ABS (which does some seriously weird stuff to my fingertips).

Definitely going to have to pick up a set of think PBTs for the incoming CODE board
« Last Edit: Tue, 06 May 2014, 10:24:48 by daerid »

Offline neunelfer

• HHKB Pro
« Reply #2248 on: Tue, 06 May 2014, 11:03:25 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Bc Dat @$$
Show Image

Awesome pics. I think the top layout is more balanced.

Offline Rafen

« Reply #2249 on: Wed, 07 May 2014, 17:40:48 »
63986-0

Just got this bad boy today! 55g uniform. Amazing is all that I can say.