Author Topic: Post your Topre Keyboard  (Read 2600483 times)

Offline Frenir

• HHKB Viking
Re: Post your Topre Keyboard
« Reply #2450 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 07:21:40 »
I just 55g'ed this type-s.  Type-s 45g felt much lighter than a stock hhkb.  Now it feels very niiiiizzzeeee.

Show Image

Nice board, I might do this color layout on mine but reversed once I get my white caps :)

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #2451 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 07:38:11 »
I just 55g'ed this type-s.  Type-s 45g felt much lighter than a stock hhkb.  Now it feels very niiiiizzzeeee.

Show Image

Ohhh I am jealous, is it much nicer?

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
  • Know Topre, Know Peace. No Topre, No Peace.
« Reply #2452 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 07:46:59 »

Show Image

Yeah definitely.  Type-s feels lighter; most likely due to the reduced keystroke caused by the silencing ring. 55g on a stock HHKB (i.e. not a type-s) was a tad bit too heavy for my tastes (and I love my 55g Realforce). However, the reduced keyweight the type-s has (imo) plays well with 55g domes such that the experience is perfect for me. 
Mkawa Beta SSK | IBM SSK | IBM Model AT F | IBM F 122 | IBM Unsaver | LZ-GH (62g ergo clears) | HHKB Pro2 Type-S | HHKB Pro2 | Realforce 87U-Silent (55g uniform) | Leopold FC660C | Omnikey 101 (blue alps) | Kingsaver (blue alps) | Zenith ZKB2 (green alps)
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline osi

« Reply #2453 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 07:52:19 »

Show Image

Yeah definitely.  Type-s feels lighter; most likely due to the reduced keystroke caused by the silencing ring. 55g on a stock HHKB (i.e. not a type-s) was a tad bit too heavy for my tastes (and I love my 55g Realforce). However, the reduced keyweight the type-s has (imo) plays well with 55g domes such that the experience is perfect for me.

Nirvana achieved?? That setup is on my list to try. I feel since my board is broken in rather well, the actuation force has slightly lessened over time. Nothing major, could be placebo, could be just an excuse to try 55g :d

Nice bro

Offline Beca

• what am i doing with my life
« Reply #2454 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 07:58:32 »
Well... that last HHKB theme didn't last long... it was just too much for me... but then again, this one ain't too calm either, but better.

Show Image

You have the best HHKB color combos x.x

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2455 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 07:58:57 »

Show Image

I am going to have to try this at some point. I love my 55g Realforce. Just need to find some extra 55g domes or a broken 55g board.

Offline redskull

« Reply #2456 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 10:26:43 »

Show Image

55g type-s. sweeeettt...  ;D

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #2457 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 14:20:07 »
Awesome, quite a collection of RF blanks and that 23u   :thumb:

Thankies.

I like the right side of that picture :)

And the left side.

And the middle :D

I see what you did thurrrrrrr :P

Well... that last HHKB theme didn't last long... it was just too much for me... but then again, this one ain't too calm either, but better.

Show Image

You have the best HHKB color combos x.x

Thank you ~ Your words are too kind.

Show Image

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice! I thought you ended up selling this baby because you preferred the thock of stock, but I guess you ended up keeping it! :) Good decisions :D

Show Image

This would kind of make sense because that would mean the weight/force of the 45g wouldn't be at its peak because it'd be slightly depressed initially from the silencing ring/padding??? The weight only gets lighter the more we go down on the cup rubber. Replacing it with the 55g would mean stiffer than 45g while still not at the 55g's stiffest. Sounds pretty heavenly. Ugh... really wanna try a Type-S 45g and 55g...

Does the Silenced boards feel less snappy/poppy?

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
  • Know Topre, Know Peace. No Topre, No Peace.
« Reply #2458 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 14:28:51 »

This would kind of make sense because that would mean the weight/force of the 45g wouldn't be at its peak because it'd be slightly depressed initially from the silencing ring/padding??? The weight only gets lighter the more we go down on the cup rubber. Replacing it with the 55g would mean stiffer than 45g while still not at the 55g's stiffest. Sounds pretty heavenly. Ugh... really wanna try a Type-S 45g and 55g...

The 45g Type-S felt less snappy than a stock (unsilenced) HHKB.  The 55g Type-S feels snappier than a stock (45g unsilenced) HHKB. The 55g hhkb (unsilenced) is the snappiest out of all topre combinations I've tried.  Also, a 55g Type-S is snappier than a 55g Realforce with purple plungers (i.e. stock silencing).  Listing the various topre combinations I've tried from snappiest to least snappy:

1 ) 55g HHKB (unsilenced)
2 ) 55g HHKB Type-S
3 ) Realforce 55g (unsilenced)
4 ) Realforce 55g (silenced with purple plungers)
5 ) Leopold FC660NB (45g unsilenced)
6 ) 45g HHKB (unsilenced)
7 ) 45g HHKB Type-S
8 ) Realforce 87U EK Edition (45g unsilenced)
9 ) Realforce 87U (variable weighted, unsilenced) 
10 ) Realforce 87U (variable weighted, silenced with purple plungers)
« Last Edit: Thu, 12 June 2014, 14:33:35 by AKIMbO »
Mkawa Beta SSK | IBM SSK | IBM Model AT F | IBM F 122 | IBM Unsaver | LZ-GH (62g ergo clears) | HHKB Pro2 Type-S | HHKB Pro2 | Realforce 87U-Silent (55g uniform) | Leopold FC660C | Omnikey 101 (blue alps) | Kingsaver (blue alps) | Zenith ZKB2 (green alps)
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #2459 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 14:40:49 »

The 45g Type-S felt less snappy than a stock (unsilenced) HHKB.  The 55g Type-S feels snappier than a stock (45g unsilenced) HHKB. The 55g hhkb (unsilenced) is the snappiest out of all topre combinations I've tried.  Also, a 55g Type-S is snappier than a 55g Realforce with purple plungers (i.e. stock silencing).  Listing the various topre combinations I've tried from snappiest to least snappy:

2 ) 55g HHKB Type-S
7 ) 45g HHKB Type-S

Welp, after 55g modding my Type-S, I can safely say that this is my favorite variation so far. Only one I haven't tried is fc660 and 55g unsilenced HHKB.
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #2460 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 15:14:57 »

2 ) 55g HHKB Type-S
7 ) 45g HHKB Type-S

Thank you for this list. Seriously awesome stuff, good sir. It totally makes sense, and I assumed correctly. Makes sense 55g stock would feel snappiest in HHKB because of the lack of a plate, which absorbs much of the resonance. I'm definitely going to have to throw in my 55g cups into my HHKB sometime just to test. However, if I end up preferring over stock, gonna have to find another cheap RF 55g to mod, because I love my current stock RF 55g.

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #2461 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 15:16:39 »

2 ) 55g HHKB Type-S
7 ) 45g HHKB Type-S

Thank you for this list. Seriously awesome stuff, good sir. It totally makes sense, and I assumed correctly. Makes sense 55g stock would feel snappiest in HHKB because of the lack of a plate, which absorbs much of the resonance. I'm definitely going to have to throw in my 55g cups into my HHKB sometime just to test. However, if I end up preferring over stock, gonna have to find another cheap RF 55g to mod, because I love my current stock RF 55g.

I'm going to be selling off my donor board and saving for a while before buying another 55g RF. It really is my ideal board on my desktop, and my 55g HHKB is my ideal travel board. As for my Race, That gets rotated in with the RF for gaming quite often.
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #2462 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 15:35:45 »

2 ) 55g HHKB Type-S
7 ) 45g HHKB Type-S

I'm going to be selling off my donor board and saving for a while before buying another 55g RF. It really is my ideal board on my desktop, and my 55g HHKB is my ideal travel board. As for my Race, That gets rotated in with the RF for gaming quite often.

oo nice! Yeah, most people end up selling their donor boards. I just need to make some money before doing all these things (unemployed), which is why I'm just going to test with my current boards for now. The stock Realforce 55g really is a near perfect keyboard. And yes, you must always have an MX board in there to mix things up at times :P My Filco will never leave my side huehuehue.

Also, I don't remember ever saying it but congrats on becoming a mod :thumb:

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2463 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 16:50:48 »
I'm trying to mod my fc660c today.

I want to see if I notice a big difference.

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #2464 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 16:53:45 »

2 ) 55g HHKB Type-S
7 ) 45g HHKB Type-S

oo nice! Yeah, most people end up selling their donor boards. I just need to make some money before doing all these things (unemployed), which is why I'm just going to test with my current boards for now. The stock Realforce 55g really is a near perfect keyboard. And yes, you must always have an MX board in there to mix things up at times :P My Filco will never leave my side huehuehue.

Also, I don't remember ever saying it but congrats on becoming a mod :thumb:

Thanks dude!

Offline Beca

• what am i doing with my life
« Reply #2465 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 16:53:58 »
I'm trying to mod my fc660c today.

I want to see if I notice a big difference.
What mod are you doing on it?

You should make a video of you typing on it before and after the mod :p

Offline remdell

« Reply #2466 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 17:03:06 »

I need some blank black mods for my FC660C. :(

I'm probably going to sell off my vintage boards to buy the dyesub version of the FC660C.
Rukia PC | RF87U Digilog | Norbaforce MKII Palm Desert | Zenith ZKB-2R | Datadesk MAC-101

Offline b7ad

• ゆめうつつ
    • mechblog
« Reply #2467 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 17:22:12 »
Very interesting reading through you guys talking about 55g mods on HHKB. I'm pretty interested to try this, but want to get a 55g 87u board to try first to see if I like that. Right now I find 45g on the HHKB to be pretty nice. Another question slightly related, do you guys lube your HHKB's? Been thinking about lubing up my type-s with some of the thick krytox GH mix. Would this stuff be good or is the EK formula better? Would like to hear opinions  :)

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #2468 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 17:25:55 »
Very interesting reading through you guys talking about 55g mods on HHKB. I'm pretty interested to try this, but want to get a 55g 87u board to try first to see if I like that. Right now I find 45g on the HHKB to be pretty nice. Another question slightly related, do you guys lube your HHKB's? Been thinking about lubing up my type-s with some of the thick krytox GH mix. Would this stuff be good or is the EK formula better? Would like to hear opinions  :)

When I lubed my RF 55g, I used some thicker krytox (GPL 205) And that was completely fine. I haven't lubed my Type-S yet because I actually like the feel of it out of the box, and I just don't feel like dealing with the sliders right now haha.

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2469 on: Fri, 13 June 2014, 04:16:58 »

2 ) 55g HHKB Type-S
7 ) 45g HHKB Type-S

Thank you for the list, very useful. I am definitely going to have to try a 55g type-s. When you sell the donor boards aren't they then partly 45g partly 55g, do people want those still?

Offline Belfong

« Reply #2470 on: Fri, 13 June 2014, 05:05:06 »
This look so wrong!
I need a pink Bb or CC.

Offline Frenir

• HHKB Viking
« Reply #2471 on: Fri, 13 June 2014, 05:06:20 »
This look so wrong!
I need a pink Bb or CC.
Show Image

Why don't you just replace the BB with a white keycap and send that red one my way ;)

Offline redskull

« Reply #2472 on: Fri, 13 June 2014, 08:10:03 »

2 ) 55g HHKB Type-S
7 ) 45g HHKB Type-S
great list. don't know about most of them, but yeah, 55g hhkb unsilenced is at the top. the sound is heavenly too.

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #2473 on: Fri, 13 June 2014, 20:18:18 »
My HHKB has reached it's final from (until some more bro or clack sales/transactions that is).

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2474 on: Fri, 13 June 2014, 22:50:58 »
My HHKB has reached it's final from (until some more bro or clack sales/transactions that is).

Show Image

Show Image

Slight hint of green there ;)  Looks good :D
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Broduce

« Reply #2475 on: Fri, 13 June 2014, 22:54:24 »

Show Image

Show Image

Why are those three brocaps different heights than the other three?

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #2476 on: Fri, 13 June 2014, 23:02:16 »

Show Image

Show Image

Profile was changed with newer colors

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #2477 on: Fri, 13 June 2014, 23:02:28 »

Show Image

Show Image

Because Bro Caps changed the design/height.
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #2478 on: Fri, 13 June 2014, 23:35:15 »

Show Image

Show Image

Profile was changed with newer colors

Correct. I redid the way the cap fit, so it was much more snug, and sat more evenly with the stock cap height. I tried to avoid it changing the profile, but it was unavoidable.

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
« Reply #2479 on: Sat, 14 June 2014, 00:13:30 »
This look so wrong!
I need a pink Bb or CC.
Show Image

Sorta reminds me of

Offline Belfong

« Reply #2480 on: Sat, 14 June 2014, 00:15:14 »
Bro, yours looked elegant. Mine looked like something from trash bin. Say, have you ever make a pink BB before, aside from Sifo's Soul, which is not the same?

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
« Reply #2481 on: Sat, 14 June 2014, 00:24:20 »
Bro, yours looked elegant. Mine looked like something from trash bin. Say, have you ever make a pink BB before, aside from Sifo's Soul, which is not the same?

Ask BunnyLake that question :P

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #2482 on: Sat, 14 June 2014, 02:10:24 »
This look so wrong!
I need a pink Bb or CC.
Show Image

Sorta reminds me of

Show Image

Legendary!!!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2483 on: Sat, 14 June 2014, 02:25:10 »
This look so wrong!
I need a pink Bb or CC.
Show Image

Sorta reminds me of

Show Image

Legendary!!!

But ... there are no legends :confused:
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Belfong

Post your Topre Keyboard
« Reply #2484 on: Sat, 14 June 2014, 03:22:03 »
I finally got my act together and put these caps on. I hope this will redeem my earlier pink unicorn board:

Orange blanks would have been much, much better.. Sigh..

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #2485 on: Sat, 14 June 2014, 03:24:03 »

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2487 on: Sat, 14 June 2014, 03:43:17 »
I finally got my act together and put these caps on. I hope this will redeem my earlier pink unicorn board:
Show Image

Show Image

Damn that is great! Bro has made a few shades of pink but it seems Bunny has all of them  :))

Offline Belfong

« Reply #2488 on: Sat, 14 June 2014, 03:44:52 »
Thanks atlas, I thought you would approve of me finally putting those caps on. This must be procrastination to the extreme.

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #2489 on: Sat, 14 June 2014, 03:53:27 »
This look so wrong!
I need a pink Bb or CC.
Show Image

Sorta reminds me of

Show Image

Legendary!!!

But ... there are no legends ???

Show Image

Show Image

But in all seriousness... I still remember that sale when you were selling that keyboard with the clack on it for 300 something that night you posted... Let's just say I was preparing my paypal... I was soooo damn close to buying...  I thank bunny for saving me and my wallet. Was such an amazing deal... Not many deals I've passed on and regret it...  That thing is one of them. Sigh.
« Last Edit: Sat, 14 June 2014, 03:57:41 by VesperSAINT »

Offline ComradeSniper

• HHKB Pro
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2490 on: Sat, 14 June 2014, 04:01:34 »
Show Image

Show Image

Is that clack on the print screen key Orangesicle? That's a close color match!

Offline Belfong

« Reply #2491 on: Sat, 14 June 2014, 04:29:56 »
Yes. It is Orangsicle and it is much lighter actually. But when the whole board is orange, it's easy to be deceived. Here's a closer shot.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2492 on: Sat, 14 June 2014, 04:39:41 »
Yes. It is Orangsicle and it is much lighter actually. But when the whole board is orange, it's easy to be deceived. Here's a closer shot.
Show Image

Great contrast with the black case - really makes the orange glow.

And the yellow Clack ;D

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2493 on: Sat, 14 June 2014, 12:18:20 »
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #2494 on: Sat, 14 June 2014, 12:48:35 »
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Flyersfan1

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Hi!
« Reply #2495 on: Sat, 14 June 2014, 12:50:21 »
Show Image

Beautiful realforce Bunny!
Quote from: Photekq
i know people who think salt is spicy

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #2496 on: Sat, 14 June 2014, 14:00:14 »
Show Image

That orange board looks good!  Those CC colors go really well with the orange set.

Show Image

Ahh, it's the magical BL GH Tri RF!  Nice!
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2497 on: Sat, 14 June 2014, 14:01:08 »
Show Image

That realforce is amazing! I love those grey caps as well.

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #2498 on: Sun, 15 June 2014, 01:38:48 »
Show Image

yo... y-yo....

Show Image

One seriously beautiful keyboard... I really wish I had picked up that case when I had the chance... Le sigh... Awesome stuff, mang.

~~~~~

Offline oscillik

• music podcasts
« Reply #2499 on: Sun, 15 June 2014, 10:45:26 »
Keymacs A620N-Rev.A with Alps SKCM Salmon switches