Author Topic: Post Your Pets  (Read 713582 times)

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
Re: Post Your Pets
« Reply #300 on: Wed, 18 December 2013, 16:47:19 »
(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Growing up fast!

He really is! He still can't quite jump up on the couch though, so he sits there and barks to be picked up.

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #301 on: Wed, 18 December 2013, 18:22:39 »

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #302 on: Wed, 18 December 2013, 23:59:45 »
Pippin decided she wanted to be under the pile of tissue paper while we were decorating our Christmas tree.

48376-0
wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #303 on: Thu, 19 December 2013, 16:08:20 »
"I've seen your decorations, and I'm unimpressed."
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #304 on: Mon, 23 December 2013, 14:49:55 »
My precious. :')

FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #305 on: Thu, 02 January 2014, 13:52:53 »
Show Image

Rosie, my 4.5 month old Corgi.  ;D

Awe adorable! :)

Offline matt303

« Reply #306 on: Fri, 10 January 2014, 15:03:37 »

She really wasn't wanting me to use the computer this evening.

This is the smaller and younger of my two cats Roise, got her from a cat shelter in 2010, she was very very skittish until this year where she's turned into a proper lap/desk cat :)
« Last Edit: Fri, 10 January 2014, 15:06:54 by matt303 »

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #307 on: Fri, 10 January 2014, 15:38:11 »
50514-0

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #308 on: Fri, 10 January 2014, 20:31:55 »
(Attachment Link)

Wonder why puppy is so sleepy. Could it have anything to do with that jar over there?  ;)

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #309 on: Fri, 10 January 2014, 20:48:23 »
My dog like sleeping like this, kinda weird place but pretty warm for him

50540-0

HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #310 on: Sat, 11 January 2014, 08:10:28 »
Show Image

Armani, Thanksgiving edition

bro i found your post office pic on the internet

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #311 on: Wed, 15 January 2014, 00:08:26 »

here's my loch ness dog

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #312 on: Wed, 15 January 2014, 08:11:21 »
Show Image

Armani, Thanksgiving edition

bro i found your post office pic on the internet

(Attachment Link)

Doggie backpack is next level accessorizing. Plus look at my ill high socks/New Balances.

Offline kubomipixel

« Reply #313 on: Wed, 12 February 2014, 08:59:56 »

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #314 on: Wed, 12 February 2014, 12:52:17 »
STOOPID CJOOT

60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline matt303

« Reply #315 on: Wed, 12 February 2014, 14:50:34 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Is that a Thunder Shirt on the first cat?

Last one looks like my Roise, who of course couldn't keep away from my PC build stuff  :))

Offline kubomipixel

« Reply #316 on: Wed, 12 February 2014, 17:57:37 »
Is that a Thunder Shirt on the first cat?

Last one looks like my Roise, who of course couldn't keep away from my PC build stuff  :))

No just a regular cat sweater.

In order
- Brobie
- Link (Little Foot)
- Gizmo

Offline kubomipixel

« Reply #317 on: Wed, 12 February 2014, 17:58:50 »
Show Image

She really wasn't wanting me to use the computer this evening.

This is the smaller and younger of my two cats Roise, got her from a cat shelter in 2010, she was very very skittish until this year where she's turned into a proper lap/desk cat :)

Roise is much cutter than my gizmo lol.

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #318 on: Tue, 18 February 2014, 22:22:41 »
CAT VS. HYPER FUSE DCS

a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #319 on: Wed, 05 March 2014, 08:24:57 »
56365-0

the old man

56367-1

the new guy

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #320 on: Wed, 05 March 2014, 09:11:44 »

Offline ynrozturk

« Reply #321 on: Wed, 05 March 2014, 13:40:20 »
My cat Sultan died last night  :'(

I don't think I've ever been so sad in my life before, and I don't ever remember crying this much, but I just can't seem to stop. I think she got poisoned because of something she ate, her food may have gone bad but I don't know, she was a very picky eater and wouldn't really eat everything. My fiancee found her on the couch where she always sits (so she could have my fiancees smell at the end) lifeless, eyes half open, and a little bit of vomit beside her mouth. What kills me the most is that neither of us were at home, we were both working. My little princess died alone. Who knows what may have gone through her head at the end. I hope she didn't think that we abandoned her, I loved her so much, I would give anything to have her back with us again.

Rest in peace little princess. I love you so much.

IBM Model F | IMB Model M | Poker II MX Brown | Poker II MX Clear | Filco TKL MX Brown | Bastardized Razer Blackwidow TE MX Blue | Logitech G602 |  Cyborg R.A.T. 7 | | Logitech MX518 | Icemat  | Artisan Hien

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #322 on: Wed, 05 March 2014, 13:43:00 »
^^ Sorry for your loss bro. :(

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #323 on: Wed, 05 March 2014, 13:43:23 »

I don't think I've ever been so sad in my life before, and I don't ever remember crying this much, but I just can't seem to stop. I think she got poisoned because of something she ate, her food may have gone bad but I don't know, she was a very picky eater and wouldn't really eat everything. My fiancee found her on the couch where she always sits (so she could have my fiancees smell at the end) lifeless, eyes half open, and a little bit of vomit beside her mouth. What kills me the most is that neither of us were at home, we were both working. My little princess died alone. Who knows what may have gone through her head at the end. I hope she didn't think that we abandoned her, I loved her so much, I would give anything to have her back with us again.

Show Image

Ynrozturk -- so sorry to hear about your loss. Losing a pet so suddenly and under such a cloud of doubt makes the loss only more severe. My thoughts go out to you and your fiancé as you go through this difficult time.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #324 on: Wed, 05 March 2014, 13:46:08 »

Show Image

Ynrozturk -- so sorry to hear about your loss. Losing a pet so suddenly and under such a cloud of doubt makes the loss only more severe. My thoughts go out to you and your fiancé as you go through this difficult time.

So sorry to hear about it. RIP. I can't imagine how hard it would be it. Very sorry.

Offline ynrozturk

« Reply #325 on: Wed, 05 March 2014, 13:47:11 »
Thanks guys. I didn't mean it to be a sob story but pets aren't just pets, they become family, and I had to write it somewhere and couldn't keep it in anymore. Please cherish every moment with them as you all seem to have awesome companions. It just reminded me that everything can happen out of the blue. I would always ask my fiancee over the phone before I came home from work, "Has Sultan eaten? Does she need anything?" every single night. She was like a child to us and I have no idea how we're going to fill in the void she left behind. I don't think we will be able to.
IBM Model F | IMB Model M | Poker II MX Brown | Poker II MX Clear | Filco TKL MX Brown | Bastardized Razer Blackwidow TE MX Blue | Logitech G602 |  Cyborg R.A.T. 7 | | Logitech MX518 | Icemat  | Artisan Hien

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #326 on: Wed, 05 March 2014, 14:35:36 »

Really sorry to hear about your cat, ynrozturk. :(  I'm sure she had a great life since it sounds like you took good care of her.

I've had my cat for 13 years; she is my long time little buddy and definitely considered to be a member of the family.  I know I will be utterly crushed when it is her time to go.

Hang in there!  :)

a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #327 on: Wed, 05 March 2014, 17:19:29 »

Show Image

Sincerest condolences.

Cats are generally solitary creatures, she was in her home where she felt safe - that's more than a lot of people/pets get.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline ynrozturk

« Reply #328 on: Wed, 05 March 2014, 20:15:12 »
That is true. Thank you all for your kind words and support guys. It really does mean a lot.

Offline lcs

• Lover of Grape Drank
  • はやく
« Reply #329 on: Wed, 19 March 2014, 16:00:51 »
New additions :P

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #330 on: Wed, 19 March 2014, 16:10:29 »
Professor Maxwell from today:

His brother Professor Hamilton sadly passed last week at 2.5 years old  :'(

« Last Edit: Wed, 19 March 2014, 16:13:01 by Photoelectric »

Offline lcs

• Lover of Grape Drank
  • はやく
« Reply #331 on: Wed, 19 March 2014, 16:24:03 »
Poor Professor Hamilton :(

Is Professor Maxwell getting a new friend?

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #332 on: Wed, 19 March 2014, 16:35:35 »
Poor Professor Hamilton :(

Is Professor Maxwell getting a new friend?

They've lived separately since around 6 months of age.  Hamilton started sitting on Max and Max would squeak a lot.  Hamilton was a strange little guy from birth (both are from an accidental litter an acquaintance had).  Eventually it became clear that Hamilton just didn't know how to interact with a roommate in a considerate way, and Max was not impressed with being pushed around, so I separated them.

He was a real character :(  We definitely miss him a lot

More

This was his frequent waiting spot, looking for us

Offline lcs

• Lover of Grape Drank
  • はやく
« Reply #333 on: Wed, 19 March 2014, 16:38:33 »
So sorry for your loss, Photoelectric :(

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #334 on: Wed, 19 March 2014, 18:26:28 »
Ben, the 140 lb sweetheart
57990-0
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline EvillePanda

« Reply #335 on: Wed, 19 March 2014, 18:28:26 »
Black dog is Rose, white dog is Jack.  We have two cats and a snake running around, but I don't have pictures readily available.
Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #336 on: Wed, 19 March 2014, 18:30:38 »

Show Image

Show Image

Are those hamsters? They look better than the hamsters that I used to get from the drug store when I was a kid. Those lived for like 3 weeks, then kicked the bucket.

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #337 on: Wed, 19 March 2014, 18:35:06 »

Show Image

Show Image

Are those hamsters? They look better than the hamsters that I used to get from the drug store when I was a kid. Those lived for like 3 weeks, then kicked the bucket.

Dwarf hamsters, yes.  Sounds like yours had some health problems from the shop or um... something with incorrect care?  Unless your plural is only a couple.  They shouldn't be dying after 3 weeks consistently, something's very wrong if they do.

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #338 on: Wed, 19 March 2014, 18:36:24 »

This is Hershey. He's a fat little Dachshund that enjoys lounging around the house, cuddling with grandpa, and barking at anything that remotely thinks of moving. I got him when he was 8 weeks old (accidental litter from my uncle's dachshunds) and he's been an absolute little ****head since I brought him home haha. He's so mischievous, but he's a lover. Included pics are from:

The week I brought him home
a couple of months ago
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline ynrozturk

« Reply #339 on: Thu, 20 March 2014, 11:47:29 »

Show Image

Show Image

Aww man, sorry to hear that  :(

Rest in peace Professor Hamilton.

Offline ajunakey

« Reply #340 on: Tue, 25 March 2014, 00:52:56 »
my kitten sansa

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #341 on: Tue, 25 March 2014, 00:57:25 »
my kitten sansa

Show Image

Pretty kitty.  I love pink nosed cats.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #342 on: Tue, 25 March 2014, 01:57:21 »
58671-0
woke her up  :-X

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #343 on: Tue, 25 March 2014, 02:01:21 »

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #344 on: Tue, 25 March 2014, 07:20:23 »
Show Image

Show Image

This is Hershey. He's a fat little Dachshund that enjoys lounging around the house, cuddling with grandpa, and barking at anything that remotely thinks of moving. I got him when he was 8 weeks old (accidental litter from my uncle's dachshunds) and he's been an absolute little ****head since I brought him home haha. He's so mischievous, but he's a lover. Included pics are from:

The week I brought him home
a couple of months ago

Damn, I miss my Daschund :'(
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline chibishin

• sittin around all day listening to classical music
« Reply #345 on: Tue, 25 March 2014, 08:31:20 »

this is my little jerkface, Maeby, during one of her more calm moments

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #346 on: Tue, 25 March 2014, 08:58:16 »
my old buddy Guinea Pig Goku, passed last August.

My new Guinea Pigs, Panda and Gohan

Pic was taken last october(?)
They're both now like double the size lol.

I say my guinea pigs, but its more my mom's Guinea Pigs since she basically takes care of them and plays with them lol.

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #347 on: Thu, 03 April 2014, 14:55:08 »
Heh. :)

FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #348 on: Thu, 03 April 2014, 15:01:00 »
59739-0

He chewed a hole in the couch today  :-\

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #349 on: Thu, 03 April 2014, 15:07:44 »
Bad boy. :/ :)