geekhack Marketplace > Vendor Feedback

MechanicalKeyboards.com Customer Feedback Thread

(1/4) > >>

00zeRO:
Welcome to our Vendor Feedback thread here on GeekHack!

We look forward to reading the good and bad (hope not) things we have done for you. We also are eager to assist you with any issues or questions you may with regard to your customer experience with us.  Please keep all posts on topic, and include factual information.

Have a spectacular day, and as always, thank you for choosing MechanicalKeyboards.com!

:thumb:

SpAmRaY:
You guys have been great and I'm glad you guys are always expanding your offerings.

One of these days I'm gonna make a trip down there to say hi.

00zeRO:

--- Quote from: SpAmRaY on Fri, 29 April 2016, 16:42:02 ---You guys have been great and I'm glad you guys are always expanding your offerings.

One of these days I'm gonna make a trip down there to say hi.

--- End quote ---

Please do.

BeachFort:
I've ordered three keyboards for myself as well as one for a family member from MechanicalKeyboards.com, and I've had nothing but good experiences. The free shipping on pretty much everything that they sell is a huge plus, and everything that I've ordered has shipped super fast and has arrived in perfect condition. From what I've seen the staff is also active in the community and very responsive to feedback, etc.  :thumb:

00zeRO:

--- Quote from: BeachFort on Thu, 12 May 2016, 17:24:48 ---I've ordered three keyboards for myself as well as one for a family member from MechanicalKeyboards.com, and I've had nothing but good experiences. The free shipping on pretty much everything that they sell is a huge plus, and everything that I've ordered has shipped super fast and has arrived in perfect condition. From what I've seen the staff is also active in the community and very responsive to feedback, etc.  :thumb:

--- End quote ---

We do all we can

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version