Author Topic: Clueboard Feedback Thread  (Read 52341 times)

Offline skullydazed

• * Vendor
  • Had to turn PM's off. Email info@clueboard.co!
    • Clueboard
Clueboard Feedback Thread
« on: Fri, 29 April 2016, 16:26:53 »
Please share your experiences with Clueboard here. What am I doing right, where can I improve?

If you need an immediate response you can PM me or email info@clueboard.co.

Offline Dernubenfrieken

Re: Clueboard Feedback Thread
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 29 April 2016, 19:06:29 »
I've ordered twice from clueboard.

First time, ordered Modern Selectric. Prompt Shipping, beautiful set, good experience all around

Second time, ordered a Clueboard, realized I need Stabs. PMed Skullydazed, he allowed me to add an extra order, even got an extra free keycap for it. Great experience, great store, 10/10  vendor for me.

Offline yinzer

• I'm new around here ... please don't notice.
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 29 April 2016, 19:26:14 »
I think you're doing a fantastic job. Great product and support

I have one minor bit of neutral (not negative) constructive feedback: you seem to be making continual improvements to the offerings at the clueboard store. While it's awesome that you're innovating and improving your product, people who have ordered around the time you released the 2.0 PCB will miss out on those improvements. For example, I ordered a Clueboard in March. I'm going to miss out on a variety of case options, including designs/colors, new screws, a bottom plate with custom feet, and who knows what else you have in the pipe.

I'd recommend grouping these things together in the future, especially around PCB restocking as those will likely be much less frequent and probably be a spike in when people are looking to place orders.

Offline skullydazed

• * Vendor
  • Had to turn PM's off. Email info@clueboard.co!
    • Clueboard
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 29 April 2016, 19:36:02 »
I have one minor bit of neutral (not negative) constructive feedback: you seem to be making continual improvements to the offerings at the clueboard store. While it's awesome that you're innovating and improving your product, people who have ordered around the time you released the 2.0 PCB will miss out on those improvements. For example, I ordered a Clueboard in March. I'm going to miss out on a variety of case options, including designs/colors, new screws, a bottom plate with custom feet, and who knows what else you have in the pipe.

I hear you here, and in fact my plans reflect my desire not to leave early adopters behind. The new acrylic cases I'll be releasing are compatible with the current cases, and if you want to buy only the bottom layer plus feet you'll be able to do that. The early adopters help to fund that continual iteration, and I don't want them to feel left out.

Thanks for your feedback.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #4 on: Sat, 30 April 2016, 09:47:37 »
i cant recommend dealing with clueboard enough

skullydazed is both incredibly helpful and knowledgable

the product is incredible and the order process and fulfilment was the best ive experienced on GH

:thumb:
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Wannabe

• Independent Adjudicator
« Reply #5 on: Sat, 30 April 2016, 10:14:31 »
My first order shipped with no stabilizers even though I ordered them and also came with multiple wrong plates. My second order also shipped with multiple wrong plates...the top and bottom plates were place holders because the ones I had ordered were actually out of stock, and the middle plates were just wrong. Both times skully acknowledged and fixed the issues promptly, so not really a big deal and didn't delay building too much as I was waiting for other parts anyway. Still really love the boards.
I liek keyboards

Offline vivalarevolución

• Keep it real b/c any other way is too stressful
« Reply #6 on: Sat, 30 April 2016, 21:41:46 »
Yea, the layout flexibility of the PCB is insane.  It might be the most flexible PCB I've ever seen.
Wish I had some gif or quote for this space, but I got nothing