geekhack Marketplace > Vendor Feedback

Keyclack Feedback

<< < (2/2)

jchan94:

--- Quote from: ChitownM2 on Tue, 06 June 2017, 21:13:28 ---Like the new site, but when are you going to update it to include all of the items you were selling on the old version?

--- End quote ---

Hi,

We'll have that up sometime this month or early next.

--- Quote from: SpectreiiI on Tue, 09 May 2017, 16:13:25 ---Why is there no MAXKEY SA topic in the vendor forum?

--- End quote ---

Hi,

I didn't feel the need to make the forum thread for it. We'll make sure to make it for R2.

foxlive:
Hey

I have already send two emails regarding the Budapest SA keyset I bought on Keyclack. I received two 7u spacebar instead of one 7u and one 6.25u.

Here is the pic of the two 7u spacebar, with a 6.25u dasher sa spacebar for size next to it

I am still waiting for a solution from you!

dragonpower2000:
since I've tried to reach you everywhere I might as well try here as well, after putting up the temporary storefront I've not been able to access my order and I have not gotten a reply from support in 5 days, again, sorry for being so needy, but it is a decent amount of money and not even knowing what is happening with it or why is a bit worrying.

switchnollie:

--- Quote from: dragonpower2000 on Tue, 22 January 2019, 14:52:20 ---since I've tried to reach you everywhere I might as well try here as well, after putting up the temporary storefront I've not been able to access my order and I have not gotten a reply from support in 5 days, again, sorry for being so needy, but it is a decent amount of money and not even knowing what is happening with it or why is a bit worrying.

--- End quote ---

I heard he abandoned ship and started making car sticker slaps as that market looked to be booming.

You may be out of luck my dude.

ddrfraser1:

--- Quote from: jchan94 on Mon, 09 January 2017, 20:19:13 ---Please share your experiences with Keyclack.com here. What am I doing right, where can I improve?

If you need an immediate response you can PM me or email jchan@keyclack.com

--- End quote ---

jchan, I'm kind of at my wits end. I've emailed million times about my order in May and never gotten a reply. No response on insta either. Don't know what else to do but post here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version