Author Topic: KPrepublic feedback Thread  (Read 37292 times)

Offline KPrepublic

• * Vendor
    • KPrepublic
KPrepublic feedback Thread
« on: Sun, 06 May 2018, 01:15:52 »
REMARK : If you have suggestions or questions, please kindly post into our subforum here. Thank you. Please give your experience with us in this thread. We are happy to hear your voices about our services so that we could improve in the future. Thank you.

Welcome to KPrepublic Feedback thread!

We are glad to get Vendor tag finally on Geekhack. That would be a new page for us.

We are happy to hear your voice.

Please do not hesitate to share your transaction experience with KPrepublic here. 

Please keep all posts on topic, and include factual information.

Hope you have a good day.

Best wish to all of you.  :)
« Last Edit: Mon, 07 May 2018, 22:24:46 by KPrepublic »

Offline JianYang

Re: KPrepublic feedback Thread
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 06 May 2018, 12:55:00 »
I have bought some Gateron Brown switches from you through aliexpress. Was a trouble-free transaction.

Offline duckboi

« Reply #2 on: Sun, 06 May 2018, 13:17:21 »
I was interested in some of your aluminum cases, but having the logo in the top corner really turns me off from it. Personally I think they would look a lot better without the logo on the top. Maybe you could put it on the bottom? Just a suggestion of course.  ;D
The m0ar empty you feel,  the m0ar space for Keycaps..

Offline Hak Foo

• Make America Clicky Again!
« Reply #3 on: Sun, 06 May 2018, 13:44:59 »
I saw all those cool adapter sets for Tai-Hao keycap sets on your site.  Is there any chance of getting ALPS versions?
Overton130, Box Pale Blues.

Offline Zuology

• Why does this rabbit-hole have so many side-quests
« Reply #4 on: Sun, 06 May 2018, 13:59:18 »
Is there any plan to update/revise the current EEPW84/XD84 PCB for USB-C version, or with improved underglow LEDs?
More
75%: Scarlet Bandana (TBD) | Singa75 Polycarb (TBD) | SKB75 (TBD) | YMD75 (Box Navy) | XD84 (Outemu Ice) | Plum84 (BKE Redux Heavy)
TKL: ALF X1.1 SE (TBD) | LZ Iron White (TBD) | Fox Labs Orange (TBD) | Alu WASDv2 (Cherry Green) | MechkeyAlpha MA87 (Kailh Box Burnt Orange) | Archon RE:AL Superior EX (Nopre 65g)
Full+: Clueboard Double 1800 (Vint Clears) | IBM Model M | IBM Model F XT

Offline KPrepublic

• * Vendor
    • KPrepublic
« Reply #5 on: Sun, 06 May 2018, 20:24:50 »
I have bought some Gateron Brown switches from you through aliexpress. Was a trouble-free transaction.

Hello,

Thank you for leaving messages.

I will talk to the one who's in charge of our ali store and improve our service.

:)

Offline KPrepublic

• * Vendor
    • KPrepublic
« Reply #6 on: Sun, 06 May 2018, 20:56:33 »
I was interested in some of your aluminum cases, but having the logo in the top corner really turns me off from it. Personally I think they would look a lot better without the logo on the top. Maybe you could put it on the bottom? Just a suggestion of course.  ;D

Hello,

thank you for your kind messages.

Emm, the logo position is a good suggestion. I will deliver the idea to our team and discuss it. Maybe we would have another upgrade in the future. :)

Offline KPrepublic

• * Vendor
    • KPrepublic
« Reply #7 on: Sun, 06 May 2018, 20:58:33 »
I saw all those cool adapter sets for Tai-Hao keycap sets on your site.  Is there any chance of getting ALPS versions?

Hello,

As for Tai-hao alps, we just uploaded this

Offline KPrepublic

• * Vendor
    • KPrepublic
« Reply #8 on: Sun, 06 May 2018, 21:03:11 »
Is there any plan to update/revise the current EEPW84/XD84 PCB for USB-C version, or with improved underglow LEDs?

Hello,

Emm, that's a good question.

We would talk to the author about the upgrade.

You may share us your idea about what kind of improvement of the LEDs you'd like to have.  We are happy to hear your voices.

Thank you :)

Offline Zuology

• Why does this rabbit-hole have so many side-quests
« Reply #9 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 21:22:36 »

Hello,

Emm, that's a good question.

We would talk to the author about the upgrade.

You may share us your idea about what kind of improvement of the LEDs you'd like to have.  We are happy to hear your voices.

Thank you :)

Suggestions:
  • USB-C connector
  • increase underglow LEDs from 7 in middle to 12-16 placed closer to edges (2 rows/perimeter)
  • QMK compatible
  • Programmable Reset instead of magnet (like Boot Mapper Client)
  • Split spacebar support
More
75%: Scarlet Bandana (TBD) | Singa75 Polycarb (TBD) | SKB75 (TBD) | YMD75 (Box Navy) | XD84 (Outemu Ice) | Plum84 (BKE Redux Heavy)
TKL: ALF X1.1 SE (TBD) | LZ Iron White (TBD) | Fox Labs Orange (TBD) | Alu WASDv2 (Cherry Green) | MechkeyAlpha MA87 (Kailh Box Burnt Orange) | Archon RE:AL Superior EX (Nopre 65g)
Full+: Clueboard Double 1800 (Vint Clears) | IBM Model M | IBM Model F XT

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #10 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 22:17:34 »
Hi everyone: reminder--this thread is for actual vendor performance feedback.  For any suggestions or questions for the vendor, please post them in that vendor's subforum--not here.
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline PindotSaImo

« Reply #11 on: Mon, 31 August 2020, 08:02:02 »
You guys have to work on your shipping and communication

I've ordered for the second time from you guys.
First the Womier K87 and The keyfirst gateron cream switches.
Both were in stock on your website on the day I ordered them. Two weeks later, you informed me that the item was out of stock. This happened in both scenario.

The only thing that may possibly have made it to shipping is my current order.
I ordered it a month ago and still have no idea when will it come.

I'm interested in the variety of your products but having a lot of second thoughts of ever ordering from you again after my experience with you guys.

So I say, until you work on your shipping and communication, I will not encourage anyone from North America to buy from you.

Offline ghoul

• Ghoul Boards Instagram
« Reply #12 on: Tue, 20 October 2020, 00:42:18 »
I generally really like the products that I get from KPRepublic. Always quality and exactly what I paid for. However, I almost always have issues with shipping getting stuck in a Chinese airport for at least a time. I understand that the pandemic puts a strain on shipping so I'm gonna let this slide. BUT, every time that I contact support I never receive a response. I've tried to cancel orders and don't get a response. I accidentally placed an order for set of pro mods that I thought I was missing only to find out an hour later that I had them. After reaching out via multiple support mediums I've still yet to get a response. Today I was notified that my items that I wanted to cancel shipped :(

Does anyone else have similar issues?

Offline retoid

« Reply #13 on: Wed, 27 January 2021, 11:06:10 »
I generally really like the products that I get from KPRepublic. Always quality and exactly what I paid for. However, I almost always have issues with shipping getting stuck in a Chinese airport for at least a time. I understand that the pandemic puts a strain on shipping so I'm gonna let this slide. BUT, every time that I contact support I never receive a response. I've tried to cancel orders and don't get a response. I accidentally placed an order for set of pro mods that I thought I was missing only to find out an hour later that I had them. After reaching out via multiple support mediums I've still yet to get a response. Today I was notified that my items that I wanted to cancel shipped :(

Does anyone else have similar issues?

Well I wish I would have seen this thread before ordering as this explains why the order I placed 7 days ago and also received shipping notification with tracking is not showing any tracking results. The tracking number shows up in the tracking systems as Not Found. I emailed them 24 hours ago if the order had shipped and the result of the tracking information. No replies, now I am worried that it's either going to show up as not in stock or take a month to reach me without hearing any word from kprepublic.

Word of mouth recommendations go a long way and usually have the best clout. Unless I hear back from them within a couple of days, I can't say that I will be recommending them to any friends, rather I'll be warning them to stay away.

edit: Never got any replies on any of the contact methods, as expected. Looking over their sub forum and seeing how long it takes them to reply to complaints/issues is hilariously poor. [a month after consumer complains about not getting order for 3 months] "sorry for the late reply, have you tried messaging us through facebook etc.?" Unbelievable, it's clear this company has poor customer service and does not care about it's customers.
« Last Edit: Tue, 09 February 2021, 11:46:52 by retoid »