Author Topic: CM Storm QFR: Replacement Top Covers IN STOCK @ CM Store  (Read 20732 times)

Offline Xenderwind

Re: CM Storm QFR: Replacement Top Covers IN STOCK @ CM Store
« Reply #100 on: Thu, 25 July 2013, 15:08:34 »
-____- you got four! Can't hook a brother up?! Smh

To be fair, its not like hes making much if anything if it sells it like that.

To be fair, I thought this is a community that brings enthusiast keyboards like us together and help one another out. I didn't know everything revolves on making a profit.

Well if he didn't give us a number of ~$13 shipped, I would have assumed he was losing money.  These are normally $20 without shipping.  And you also have to consider that he has to take his time and gas out to go and ship the package.  Willing to help someone without it costing you anything is one thing, paying out of your pocket is another.
GON NS 87 62g clears, QFR 62g clears, Pure 65g blues, HHKB Pro II

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #101 on: Thu, 25 July 2013, 15:10:39 »

To be fair, I thought this is a community that brings enthusiast keyboards like us together and help one another out. I didn't know everything revolves on making a profit.

Well if he didn't give us a number of ~$13 shipped, I would have assumed he was losing money.  These are normally $20 without shipping.  And you also have to consider that he has to take his time and gas out to go and ship the package.  Willing to help someone without it costing you anything is one thing, paying out of your pocket is another.

Just to be clear these costs me ~$13/each by buying 4 at a time from coolermaster.

Offline turtle

« Reply #102 on: Thu, 25 July 2013, 15:46:52 »

IF he wanted to sell it for profit or lost it's not your decision. I ASSUME he posted on the post to help a fellow GH member out. I shipped some 55G springs today for how much I paid for if anything I lost a dollar on shipping. "not including the time and gas it took me to ship it out to him." But it's safe to ASSUME that your priority is what benefits yourself. obviously you joined this community for other reasons than mine. No hard feelings, that's your life, you live it.  I offered how much i am willing to pay and if he wants to move forward with it he can.

Offline Zentaaa

• Safe Bois
« Reply #103 on: Fri, 14 February 2014, 08:28:46 »
Any chance of shipping to uk?