geekhack Community > Keyboard Keycaps

GMK Olivetti on grey leopold, look very OG Olivetti.

(1/2) > >>

ag36:
I brought a new FC980M to fit my olivetti set as none of the keyboard I have fits its colour scheme very well, result is great :). That black stripe make it look wyse alike too.

pixelpusher:

--- Quote from: ag36 on Mon, 18 June 2018, 15:32:23 ---I brought a new FC980M to fit my olivetti set as none of the keyboard I have fits its colour scheme very well, result is great :). That black stripe make it look wyse alike too.

--- End quote ---

Looks great!  I think olivetti looks great with anything, but silver and gray look top notch.

ag36:

--- Quote from: pixelpusher on Mon, 18 June 2018, 16:02:24 ---
--- Quote from: ag36 on Mon, 18 June 2018, 15:32:23 ---I brought a new FC980M to fit my olivetti set as none of the keyboard I have fits its colour scheme very well, result is great :). That black stripe make it look wyse alike too.

--- End quote ---

Looks great!  I think olivetti looks great with anything, but silver and gray look top notch.

--- End quote ---

Thanks, personally I think colour of the case on a non floating design affects the overall image a lot so I usually try to match hue of the case to the keycaps as much as I can and my next step is matching cable :). Custom cables takes forever to ship :(

LightningXI:
That goes very well with the case!

Sup:

--- Quote from: LightningXI on Mon, 18 June 2018, 17:49:43 ---That goes very well with the case!

--- End quote ---

That really looks good. I see your keyboard collection is growing at a super fast rate. Did you win the lottery  ^-^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version