Author Topic: MsErgo4k+CherryBn+TenKeyLess+G15+FootSwith+Abs plastic fab+TEkeyStaggering  (Read 97264 times)

Offline Lanx

MsErgo4k+CherryBn+TenKeyLess+G15+FootSwith+Abs plastic fab+TEkeyStaggering
« Reply #150 on: Sun, 08 January 2012, 10:33:37 »
^-----i'm guessing "it" is threadcrapping since that's all "it" does. ("it's" on ignore btw so i don't see "it's" posts, some1 could prove me wrong)

Offline purple_haze

MsErgo4k+CherryBn+TenKeyLess+G15+FootSwith+Abs plastic fab+TEkeyStaggering
« Reply #151 on: Tue, 21 February 2012, 02:00:07 »
that looks crazy man.  Mad props, i loved my microsoft ergo 4k until i bought das keyboard.
Das Keyboard Silent S MX Browns | Filco Majestouch 2 MX Browns | Filco Majestouch MX Blues TKL

Offline yasuo

• spanengan puyeng newbie
Re: MsErgo4k+CherryBn+TenKeyLess+G15+FootSwith+Abs plastic fab+TEkeyStaggering
« Reply #152 on: Thu, 29 August 2013, 21:01:08 »
any updates
« Last Edit: Thu, 29 August 2013, 21:04:39 by yasuo »
Logitech MK220 Colemak DH
SplitSyml by Moz BlacksMx fuk blacks

2/3 8.5pm                                          in de la my september month ya da all get my fukka "fake message"

Offline Lanx

« Reply #153 on: Thu, 29 August 2013, 23:20:05 »
oh this keyboard has long since been retired. i'm actually about to move it from the serialite container since i'm about to move soon (along with the other disassembled kinesis') It's fully functional and everything, actually the wrist wrest and "angle" is better on it than my current daily driver, a minorly modified kinesis.

Offline dotancohen

• Dotan Cohen
« Reply #154 on: Fri, 30 August 2013, 04:45:25 »
Retired? You've already done most of the hard work!

Send it to me, I'll finish it. Seriously. After that you can have it back or I can enjoy it.

Offline dotancohen

• Dotan Cohen
« Reply #155 on: Fri, 30 August 2013, 04:53:03 »
I'm looking back through the thread now. At least I know what to do with that middle button: it can be a middle-click for the integrated touchpad. I integrated a touchpad from these guys into my MS 4000 (now my daily driver again), but it has no middle-click. As a Linux user, middle-click is extremely. The mechanical 4000 with a touchpad would be sweet.

Offline Lanx

« Reply #156 on: Sat, 31 August 2013, 00:56:32 »
oh it's finished, imo it looks better than my daily driver (kinesis) i just find the kinesis a "tad" bit more comfortable. oh you mean that ms4000 middle scroll that i found so useless? yea it actually took ALOT of time just figuring out how to mount it, if you read through it, you can actually fit 2 cherry buttons very comfortably.

Offline dotancohen

• Dotan Cohen
« Reply #157 on: Sun, 01 September 2013, 02:38:46 »
I will have to try a Kinesis, then! If the 4000 is finished, how about some pron^h photos? Congratulations!

I wasn't referring to the 4000's middile-scroll, which I wish that I could get working in Linux. I am referring to an actual trackpad, that I have mounted below the spacebar (where the lamps are on a stock 4000). You might want to add one, it is great for the times when you need to move the pointing device just a little. For real pointing, though, I prefer a vertical mouse.