geekhack Marketplace > Great Finds

Sanrio Hello Kitty Color Keyboard

<< < (4/4)

SamirD:
Wow, and it has the alternate layout too!

This just makes me wonder about the demand for these and how many of these were made and sold and...gulp...are in use somewhere!  :eek:

Duckyreddy:

--- Quote from: JP on Sat, 02 December 2017, 09:15:34 ---Hey guys I found a different one. Maybe I should start collecting these  :))

https://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-ALL-OVER-PRINT-HELLO-KITTY-ASIAN-CHARACTER-KEYS-COMPUTER-KEY-BOARD-KB-909/322912527260?hash=item4b2f16239c:g:IZcAAOSw0wRaH5G3

(Attachment Link)

--- End quote ---

Looks like a FC980 hahaha

watamote:
Sorry to bump a dead thread, but I found this keyboard on Ratuken and bought it - it's not mechanical, just a membrane/rubber dome keyboard. The keys do feel nice, but the spacebar is... horrible. It's so wobbly and unstable, and very loud. Also, I think the seller accidentally melted parts of the keyboard with a soldering iron, but it doesn't really bother me at all.

Unfortunately, my seller didn't have the installation disc so I'm unable to get it working on my PC or an actual 95/98, though I haven't really tried hard enough. If anyone has any fixes or mods for this please let me know!

I'll post some of my images here ♡ it really is a nice keyboard though, great for collectors and people who love cute retro tech. I'm a big fan!

Sifo:
someone run the pbt replica

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version