Author Topic: Keycaps that are similar to CTRL keyboard from Massdrop keycaps?  (Read 4844 times)

Offline PointZero

Keycaps that are similar to CTRL keyboard from Massdrop keycaps?
« on: Sun, 14 October 2018, 03:39:06 »
I have ordered the bareboned CTRL keyboard and I really like the looks of the keycaps. I found some TAI-HAO keycaps that are very similar to theirs, but they are ABS.

If you know any keycaps that are backlit, double-shot PBT, with a gray and white aesthetic, please let me know.

Thanks!

Offline Findecanor

Re: Keycaps that are similar to CTRL keyboard from Massdrop keycaps?
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 14 October 2018, 07:45:39 »
These are all over eBay. Just search for "double-shot PBT" and you will find the same keycaps as are on the CTRL. Also available in white.
The combination of mid or light grey and white might not be available with exactly these legends though.
« Last Edit: Sun, 14 October 2018, 07:50:30 by Findecanor »

Offline PointZero

« Reply #2 on: Sun, 14 October 2018, 08:53:59 »
I think I'll order some pudding keycaps from banggod.com then save money for a tai-hao white keyset (tai-hao makes the only keysets that have the same legends as the CTRL keysets).

Offline fer.real

« Reply #3 on: Sun, 14 October 2018, 14:25:04 »
tai-hao makes the only keysets that have the same legends as the CTRL keysets.

Tai-Hao makes the caps on the CTRL/ALT for Massdrop.  If you want those exact legends, you'll have to buy them on Massdrop.  Right now, there's a drop for an all black version of those keycaps for $30.

Offline PointZero

« Reply #4 on: Sun, 14 October 2018, 14:58:58 »
I think i got that by the legends. I want to get the white version of them so I can paint them. It's a shame they don't make grey ones ;/