Author Topic: KeyKollectiv Thread: Booper X KeyKollectiv's Kosmonavt Sale - Shipped  (Read 1643155 times)

Offline happyturtlee

Re: KeyKollectiv Sales Thread: A year in the making
« Reply #3000 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 20:02:07 »
(Attachment Link)

Winner will not be chosen based on speed of reply! Winner will be chosen by RNG. We will not tally responses until 15 minutes from this post!

For a set of sour Keywalas in MX (GatOrange/Ecto-Cooler):

What was your first experience with KeyKollectiv? What did you like about us? What can KK do to be better?

First came across KK snackeys and I made sure to enter in all my information within seconds of the raffle entry! It was my first artisan raffle win :D I definitely love all the variety of colors. In terms of something KK could do better... maybe limiting raffles to one per person especially because of popularity? I missed out on the last one and it's hard to trade with other people that are asking a lot :(

Offline sarahnicole

• //add comment here later
« Reply #3001 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 20:02:28 »

(Attachment Link)

Winner will not be chosen based on speed of reply! Winner will be chosen by RNG. We will not tally responses until 15 minutes from this post!

What was your first experience with KeyKollectiv? What did you like about us? What can KK do to be better?

My first experience with KK was what actually got me to start using my GH.
I've had an account for a long time but I never really used it. I remember Edward showing me the Key/Kill-walls sale and wanting one SO bad. So we both entered the raffle but as each drawing went by neither of us one.

When you sent out the invoices from people who hadn't paid Ed got one and I was SO happy. Little did I know you were amazing and allowed him to get the "family discount" and get a bunch more because there was a mistake with one of the keys you invoiced him for.

He didn't tell me about this and when he got them in the mail he gave them all to me and I literally so happy. *crying*

What I like most about KK is the cute designs. Being a girl in the keyboard community means (like Koala T said) there aren't many things for you.
So thank you for giving me cute thing for my boards^_^

And what you do better??
Nothing really? Lol. I guess just keep making caps and expanding your horizons. Make caps that you guys want to make and not what everybody else wants you to.
It is an art form after all. :)

Offline lishi

• Luxury Taste Buds
    • Personal Website
« Reply #3002 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 20:05:07 »
(Attachment Link)

First experience was seeing the meowcaps v1 on reddit.... I think. They looked amazing, sadly I goof'd on the email sale for those and didn't get them :( I love the fact that KK is innovative in its designs, a lot of keycaps now are kind of derivative of older designs but KK keeps it fresh each sale. As for stuff to do better.... more snackeys pls :P JK, keep doing you, it's been a great year so far
All the kustom 60s

Offline widdlekitty

« Reply #3003 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 20:05:13 »
(Attachment Link)

My first experience with KeyKollectiv was one of my first experiences of what artisan keycaps were. Browsing the mechanical keyboard subreddit, I stumbled upon pictures of the watermelon snackkey you posted. Blew. My. Mind. Hooked ever since.

The thing I like about KeyKollectiv, is the simplicity of it all. Simple/sleek designs, the focus on well thought out color palates, and the constant desire to to experiment and expand your technique and what you offer.

Do better? That's hard to say! Certainly, you NEED to build out the gallery page on your website. You have so much great work you should showcase more. It also nice seeing more of the behind the scenes work you guys do. I'm not saying give out your secret, but the whole process is super cool, and I think a lot of people can appreciate your hard work more by seeing little glimpses of it.

Offline sitch

« Reply #3004 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 20:06:00 »
What was your first experience with KeyKollectiv?
Get to know about KK since Snackkeys? But at that moment I have absolutely can't afford in spending USD ( I'm from malaysia so the exchange rate is pretty horrible ) on some keycaps, thus only started participating on the last meowkeys and purrkeys which I didnt win, but very fortunately to won 2 caps from keywalla/killwalla :D

What did you like about us?
Your caps are going towards "cute and simple" design, especially keywalla series

What can KK do to be better?
Raffles are ok, numbers of winners are ok, maybe can try spreading out the winners as in lower limit of caps that can be won by winners? eg some get like 3 kosmonaut in previous raffle and some get nothing..

Offline goblin561

• I'd rather be running
« Reply #3005 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 20:06:23 »
My first experience was when you released the purrkey Rocco. I just had to have it when I ordered my white fox. I really like how you guys make cute artisans but make them hip as **** with the color ways. More blogs! Those are cool to read!

Offline Hispes

• ISYMFS
« Reply #3006 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 20:06:38 »
My first experience was cracking the code and winning a Kosmonavt, which later spawned some conversation between Kudos and me.

I loved that he appreciated my enthusiasm and support and did not give me a hard time for being a fanboi.

I think KK could give me a set of Furts, if they really wanted to be better. =P

In all seriousness, keep doing what you do!

Offline maxpegasus

• The search goes ever on and on...
« Reply #3007 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 20:06:47 »
(Attachment Link)

My first experience was through the snackey sale! I think I got a watermelon, boysenberry, and dragonfruit.

I like that you guys are so open to input from the community and go above and beyond to do cool stuff for it (like this 1 year anniversary thing!)

Honestly I'm in no position to tell you guys how to improve. Obviously aiming for more caps per sale would be fantastic so more people can get in on the KK love. But again you guys are great so keep on doing what you're doing!!

Offline Incredigasmic

• Orange is Love. Orange is Life.
« Reply #3008 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 20:07:01 »
What was my first experience? Easy. My first experience with you guys was the SnacKey sale. I somehow managed to enter within the second round and made the leftovers :) It was incredibly gratifying and it was my first true artisan "win" in regards to a sell.

I LOVE how down to earth and humble you two are. You know where your shortcomings lie and you attack them head on. You two are an inspiration to this community.

I think there's only one thing you could do differently. Stop being so hard on yourselves. Seriously. Reading through your blog made my heart throb for you guys, but it also made me think that you didn't truly grasp how much of an impact you've made on this community in such a short period of time. It is ok to give yourself a pay on the back every once and a while ;)
"If I married my 6th grade gf I'd be white trash...7th grade I'd be alright" ~ Binge

"Incredi is the foremost master of all things orange" ~ BroCaps

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #3009 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 20:09:46 »
What was my first experience...

My first experience was when the CMY beta sale was going on. I had placed an order for the caps as soon as i got the email. Everything was available so i took my time, placed my order and then was excited.
Later i wanted to see how each key/group of keys cost because i had forgotten.
Looked at the form and the HHKB set had sold out (which is what i had ordered)

I checked my email and never got a confirmation so i sent an email to KK.

They said they couldnt find my order and that they were sorry. They were even making MORE sets to complete those orders that came through. Offered to put me on a waiting list / notification list in case they made more stock.

Just said i'd keep an eye out for them since i was signed up for the email list.

Wasnt the best experience, but It wasnt their fault. They handled it well, just wasnt my day.

I liked their friendliness :)

What can be improved? Not really sure. Doing a good job right now , so nothing :) 

Offline Bucky

« Reply #3010 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 20:09:46 »
First experience where I was really aware of kk was just prior to the kosmnavt sale. I found a post from kk and found my way to the blog. The biggest thing I really liked was the relateability,it felt like you really made it obvious that making these beautiful caps was a struggle. Definitely personalized my thoughts of you guys

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #3011 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 20:09:57 »
(Attachment Link)

My first experience was really the KKxBooper sale. Truly a great bunch of caps and the design of the caps themselves were great!

I felt a real Doctor Who vibe.

You are also doing everything right. I don't see a need to change anything.

Offline miyari

« Reply #3012 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 20:10:06 »
My first experience with KK was being in the right place at the right time to discover Meowcaps v1 on r/mk. Koala-T said it best herself, "All due respect to the big guys, I’m afraid I still don’t want skulls on my keyboard." I was happy to finally get to enjoy artisans that I felt were best relevant to my interests (KITTIES, YAY) and have been equally as pleased with every offering since then. KK make some of the absolute best artisans to match my pink/white keyboard. Also, don't ever stop blogging! Not sure if I can think of any improvements to be made, as I've been really happy overall with every interaction. Oh well! :)

EDIT: I take that back! I can think of an improvement. I'd love it if your website featured your previous menus. I'm constantly looking for the old sale posts and menu galleries so I can find exact names of caps and full options for different sales. The price list on here is a great start, but you guys should definitely have a gallery!

EDIT: EDIT: I also wanted to mention that I had such a wonderful exchange on my very first purchase from KK (during the Meowcaps v1 sale). There was a problem with one of my caps, and Kudos went so above and beyond to make it right that he definitely won a customer for life. Of course, with them making great caps like these, I didn't take much convincing. ;)
« Last Edit: Fri, 18 March 2016, 20:15:20 by miyari »

Offline sek1ne

• Sek-eye-n
« Reply #3013 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 20:10:35 »
(Attachment Link)

My first experience with the keykollectiv was seeing pictures of the snack keys. I'd never seen anything on a keyboard that looked edible before and I was extremely impressed with the style and quality of the caps. I've been hoping to grab a few ever since.

My favourite thing about you two is your openness and your engagement with the community. The blog us great and the constant updates on various projects is always fun to watch. I'm hoping to see really awesome stuff from you.

Biking is fun.

Offline Smragnol

« Reply #3014 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 20:12:10 »
My first experience with you was reading your Kosmonavt announcement blog post, it's what brought me to this forum and sparked my love of artisan keycaps it and the rest of your blog are truly inspiring to me.

What I like about you is you continue to push the limits of your craft, you don't just put out releases that you know will be good and sell just fine you're always trying to progress yourselves as artists and the art form itself.

You guys are already killing it IMHO, just remember the only people you have to be better than are the people you were yesterday

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF
« Reply #3015 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 20:12:39 »
Ok guys. stopping entry now to do a tally. I'll announce the winner shortly.

Offline wilarseny

« Reply #3016 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 20:13:04 »
(Attachment Link)

I don't need or want more keywalas, so I'd rather RNG re-draw if it lands on me. But wanted to answer anyway.

My first KK experience was seeing the snackkeys menu on r/mk. I was a wee artisan enthusiast back then, and had barely a few HKP to my name. But I wanted snackkeys more than anything from the first time I saw them. I waited up for the first entry period and despite refreshing every second on the hour, missed the form being open. Luckily got in on the second giveaway, and ordered the full basket. Since then I've been a KK hound and, once a v1 meow I just traded for comes in, I'll have something from every major KK release (v1 meow, CMYKeys, topre mods, snackkeys, furt, v2 meow/purr, keywalas, kosmos) except for Mtn Dew Caps.

My favorite thing about KK isn't even the designs. It's that kudos and koala just come off as lovely people every time I've had occasion to interact with them. They ask for and listen to feedback on these forums. If I message kudos asking if a KK cap I've never seen before (but, eg, someone's offering on mechmarket) is real, he'll answer and tell me what the retail cost was. When I was putting together my mod set, he sent me a spare set of right-shifts and an extra RF left-control for nothing but the cost of shipping. I've since passed on my mod set spares to a bud who's trying to put their own mod set together, and I feel like it's the kindness and congeniality behind KeyKollectiv that makes this sort of thing possible.

Honestly, I don't know if my opinions on how to improve KK are shared, or even if they're good. I liked in the snackkeys sale that if you really cared about getting a set, you could be a refresh hound at a weird hour of the night and probably get in on the buy. I don't really like pure RNG sales since they encourage people who don't care THAT much about getting and using caps to enter, and then subsequently flip them on here or on mechmarket. I think my preference for how the sales are run would be something like: limit of 2 caps won, total + first round is either a "bid" system or refresh fight then second round RNG + third round time-limited, advance warning "leftover" sale w/ 1 cap maximum. I also tend to feel like people who instantly post caps on MM after the sale with "[H] newest KK [W] bros/binge/etc" should probably be blacklisted. I know this is harsh and I don't really expect many to share my views on this.

edit: whoops took me longer than 15m to write that anyway, lmao. GLHF all.
« Last Edit: Fri, 18 March 2016, 20:14:56 by wilarseny »

Offline ziggy1283

« Reply #3017 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 20:13:46 »
(Attachment Link)

First experience was Kosmonavts!  I thought the collaborative aspect was awesome.  I think KK should do what I think many artisans should do - limit raffle winners to a single cap, unless they are part of an obvious set.  Let more people win!

Edit: for the love of crap - it didn't post my message because there were too many posts from others in the meantime.  I come back to my desk and I'm late....lol.

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3018 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 20:15:18 »
(Attachment Link)

My first experience hearing about KK was on reddit, it was a post about the v1 MeowCap.

My first hands on experience was with the PurrKey sell, I won a Calico Purrkey :)

As for what KK could do better? More colabs with other makers :D

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF
« Reply #3019 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 20:15:23 »
My first experience was the Snackeys! I loved what you were doing with the encapsulation technique, and then when I saw the kill-walas, it cemented my need for your caps!

I love that your signature is things with multiple layers, and the 'creepy' twist that Kudos adds to Koala-T's cute ideas!

The kosmonavt is my first design of yours, and it shows me that you guys can produce amazing work alongside other makers, so I'd love to see you do a collab with my other favourite maker, Binge!

To be better, just keep pushing yourselves towards more technical and artistic breakthroughs!

You win Original!

Please understand that all these responses have been incredibly touching. Koala-T is having a hard time getting through all of them through the tears. I'm getting a little choked up here too. Since we simply can't "quantify" your experiences, the winner was chosen completely randomly through RNG.

I know it sounds cheesy af but reading these... We're the winners here. Caps are caps but hearing about your experiences has been really moving. Thanks :D

Offline theoriginal123123

« Reply #3020 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 20:17:39 »
No, thank YOU for bringing so much the community! Know that this outpouring of gratitude and praise is genuine, and you guys deserve every bit of it!

Thanks Kudos and Koala-T!  :D

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #3021 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 20:18:24 »
Congrats :thumb:

Offline -musubi

• Spam rice 'n eggs
« Reply #3022 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 20:19:00 »

No, thank YOU for bringing so much the community! Know that this outpouring of gratitude and praise is genuine, and you guys deserve every bit of it!

Thanks Kudos and Koala-T!  :D
congrats!!

Offline N3RDLY

• G33k.works
« Reply #3023 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 20:20:41 »
My first experience was the Snackeys! I loved what you were doing with the encapsulation technique, and then when I saw the kill-walas, it cemented my need for your caps!

I love that your signature is things with multiple layers, and the 'creepy' twist that Kudos adds to Koala-T's cute ideas!

The kosmonavt is my first design of yours, and it shows me that you guys can produce amazing work alongside other makers, so I'd love to see you do a collab with my other favourite maker, Binge!

To be better, just keep pushing yourselves towards more technical and artistic breakthroughs!

You win Original!

Please understand that all these responses have been incredibly touching. Koala-T is having a hard time getting through all of them through the tears. I'm getting a little choked up here too. Since we simply can't "quantify" your experiences, the winner was chosen completely randomly through RNG.

I know it sounds cheesy af but reading these... We're the winners here. Caps are caps but hearing about your experiences has been really moving. Thanks :D

YOU DID IT!!! Congrats guys. Thank you for being you through everything. And even more so thank you for not killing each other when times where tough. (>^_^)> <3

Offline ika

« Reply #3024 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 20:22:06 »
FOUR MORE YEARS

FOUR MORE YEARS

Offline Vittra

• Airflow Optimizer
« Reply #3025 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 20:25:39 »
6 seasons and a movie!
Filco MJ Linear R LE TKL

Offline robbles

« Reply #3026 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 20:26:39 »
(Attachment Link)

First experience was seeing the Snackeys on keychatter.com. I just started getting into mechs, and seeing them on an HHKB, it really sealed the deal for me as a hobby. It is what opened me to the world of artisans.

I just love your work. Your keys are all unique and very different than everything else offered in the keyboard world. There are lots of things about this hobby that can be pretty "bro" for lack of better word. Everything is skulls, nerd references and generally "bro" things. Your work is a breath of fresh air in that regard. Like the Snackeys for example. Nobody else in the community would have had the creativity or guts to release something like that.

Not sure what you could be doing better. Just keep being yourselves and pushing your creativity in new directions. Don't get caught up in the "game" and keep creating and doing what is best for you. I'm saying all this and I don't even own any of your keys haha. Just a huge fan.

Edit: Aww I shouldn't have taken so much time writing this out! Congrats theoriginal!
« Last Edit: Fri, 18 March 2016, 20:29:27 by robbles »
How does one become so interested in a thing like keyboards? When you realize you use a keyboard more than any other tool in your life.

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF
« Reply #3027 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 20:28:26 »

We want to thank everyone for celebrating this momentous occasion with us. Our only regret was that not everyone walked away with something. KeyKollectiv started as a passion project for us. It has evolved into something even bigger than Koala-T and I. Each and every one of you are a part of the Kollectiv. We could not have asked for a better community to be a part of. With that said, we have one more thing:

This will be a contest within a contest. Up for grabs is 2 pairs (4 caps) of the LV426 and Watermelon Kosmonavts. Winners will receive a set of 2. There is also a grand prize of a KeyKollectiv dibs ticket. This ticket is valid until our 2nd year anniversary and gives you a guaranteed spot in any sale of your choosing.

Here's what you need to do. Find someone who doesn't own a KeyKollectiv cap. Send it to them. PM us the tracking number and have the recipient take a timestamped picture of their new cap. We call this the KK "Share the love" event. We will take a tally a month from now (April 18th) and announce winners. Good luck and thanks for being here with us for our anniversary. Here's to another year. Cheers!

« Reply #3028 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 20:29:38 »
(Attachment Link)

We want to thank everyone for celebrating this momentous occasion with us. Our only regret was that not everyone walked away with something. KeyKollectiv started as a passion project for us. It has evolved into something even bigger than Koala-T and I. Each and every one of you are a part of the Kollectiv. We could not have asked for a better community to be a part of. With that said, we have one more thing:

This will be a contest within a contest. Up for grabs is 2 pairs (4 caps) of the LV426 and Watermelon Kosmonavts. Winners will receive a set of 2. There is also a grand prize of a KeyKollectiv dibs ticket. This ticket is valid until our 2nd year anniversary and gives you a guaranteed spot in any sale of your choosing.

Here's what you need to do. Find someone who doesn't own a KeyKollectiv cap. Send it to them. PM us the tracking number and have the recipient take a timestamped picture of their new cap. We call this the KK "Share the love" event. We will take a tally a month from now (April 18th) and announce winners. Good luck and thanks for being here with us for our anniversary. Here's to another year. Cheers!

This will be done!

Offline Scgmdx2

« Reply #3029 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 20:29:54 »
(Attachment Link)

What an awesome contest!!! I guess my keywala's gonna find a new home soon :D

Offline dohbot

« Reply #3030 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 20:30:08 »
What a great idea! Anyone falls within the given parameters and is interested in a Topre Shroedinger that deserves a good home please PM me.
That GHer who likes sloths... A lot.

Offline Minilogo

« Reply #3031 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 20:30:12 »
feel free to send me a cap to be entered. :)
Ducky Shine 3 TKL MX Blues

Offline robbles

« Reply #3032 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 20:30:32 »
(Attachment Link)

Hey if anybody is looking for receivers, I'm ready and willing. Especially for a Snackey  :thumb:
How does one become so interested in a thing like keyboards? When you realize you use a keyboard more than any other tool in your life.

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #3033 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 20:30:39 »
(Attachment Link)

Thanks for having this 1 year anniversary event and congrats on all of your success!

I really like the giveaway idea and I think it's really great that you've thought of this.

Keep up the good work and congrats to all the winners.

Offline Bucky

« Reply #3034 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 20:31:36 »
Awesome event idea.

« Reply #3035 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 20:31:46 »
Do you want the photos and stuff in this thread?

EDIT: Just saw the PM requirement. Disregard my comment lol.

Offline aubthedrummer

• Papa Bless^
« Reply #3036 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 20:31:54 »
(Attachment Link)

Aww, this is a good idea! Thanks again for the giveaway and happy one year!

Offline ziptyze

• Fart Supporter
« Reply #3037 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 20:31:56 »
I didn't get my first mech until just last year, and subbed up on r/mk over the summer. I'd pop in once in a while to check out the pretty keyboards, and I'd lust over k95's and wonder if I would ever have such an amazing keyboard. I had an opportunity to trade for a pok3r with no case, and made my own. People liked it, so I started selling them on r/mm, which obviously meant I started being a lot more active in the community. I kept seeing pictures of some awesome keyboards with these amazing fruit keycaps, and wanted to know how I could get some. At the time, I assumed that they were some kind of artisan cap that had been around for a while, and I was just discovering them now. Then I found out about the upcoming sale for snackeys. I was pumped. I needed to have some. I didn't get any  :(. Fortunately, linkshine got in for a fruit basket, and very kindly split it up with a few people. I got a snozz and a kiwi, and they were (still are) amazing.

A little while later, I saw the preview for Furt, and that stirred something in me. They were creepy and cute, and unlike any other artisan out there. I was eagerly awaiting a sale for them. Then, one morning at work, I happened to glance at mechmarket the moment that kudos posted the "goodbye to furt" sale, and I panicked (I had missed a small sale of snackeys a few days before, and I had been on full alert for KK stuff since then). I was probably within the first 2 or 3 people to submit their entry for the Furt sale, and waited a few long days for the results. With hundreds of entries, and a handful of Furts, I wasn't hopeful... and my spirits dwindled as more and more people started announcing they received their invoices. But then I got it. The PM from Kudos asking if I wanted to adopt a Furt. I was overjoyed! When I got it, it was the most beautiful cap I'd ever seen, and it began a slight obsession...

In the subsequent months, I've become great friends with so many awesome people, and continued to diligently work on my own craft. I feel like KK caps have been fuel on my fire, and have inspired me to continue to innovate and contribute to the community.

Kudos and Koala, I love you guys, and I look forward to many more years together in this weird little hobby of ours!
"we didn't choose the furt life, the furt life chose us"

Offline Anastasia

« Reply #3038 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 20:32:21 »
I don't have a KK artisan yet! ;)

Offline -musubi

• Spam rice 'n eggs
« Reply #3039 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 20:34:00 »

(Attachment Link)

Great idea for a contest and spreading the keys around! One question: if we didn't have any keys prior to today's trivia but then won something, whee does that put us?

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF
« Reply #3040 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 20:36:25 »

(Attachment Link)

Great idea for a contest and spreading the keys around! One question: if we didn't have any keys prior to today's trivia but then won something, whee does that put us?

I suppose if you don't own a KK cap at the time of that post, you qualify :)

Offline Hexterdude

• I have a problem when it come to artisans
« Reply #3041 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 20:37:34 »

(Attachment Link)

NOOOOOO, I don't have ANYMORE KK's :((((

YYYYYYYYYYY

Offline happyturtlee

« Reply #3042 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 20:37:40 »
(Attachment Link)

Love this idea! I have a Topre Calico Meowcap I haven't been using for someone who doesn't have any KK :D PM ME

Edit: Already found someone! Lesssss gooooo
« Last Edit: Fri, 18 March 2016, 20:42:00 by happyturtlee »

Offline jalaj

« Reply #3043 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 20:40:07 »
Never had a KK here, though hoping to eventually score a purple/blue keywalla.

More
164988-0
« Last Edit: Wed, 05 April 2017, 17:20:11 by jalaj »

Offline Vittra

• Airflow Optimizer
« Reply #3044 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 20:40:37 »
Concept is excellent, love it!
Filco MJ Linear R LE TKL

Offline -musubi

• Spam rice 'n eggs
« Reply #3045 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 20:41:20 »

Hmm it's a good and bad thing haha those Kosmonavts would be sweet, but then I don't have any keys still..

I guess I'm up for being a receiver then! Send me your mx Kosmonavts XD

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #3046 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 20:41:34 »
Damn, work was so busy today and then I had to head to my in-laws right after work so I completely forgot about this!

Either way, congrats to all the winners and thanks to KK for putting this on and for continuing to put out fantastic stuff :)
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline inosint

« Reply #3047 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 20:42:05 »
Didn't get lucky with kosmonavts and don't own any KK caps yet myself if anyone wants to team up 😁

Offline miyari

« Reply #3048 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 20:44:14 »
I wanted to do this earlier, but I couldn't find my Poker II (still can't, lol). Oh well, main board it is (surprisingly hard to type on)!

(sorry no non backlit shot, my kb is dirty and i dont wanna be judged)

Offline wilarseny