Author Topic: KeyKollectiv Thread: Booper X KeyKollectiv's Kosmonavt Sale - Shipped  (Read 1643186 times)

Offline misconceit

Re: KeyKollectiv Sales Thread: MomKollectiv GB R3 Invoices Sent!
« Reply #4400 on: Fri, 15 July 2016, 12:13:40 »
Got my R1 Sleeves today, didn't expect the plushies to be so hard and full of cotton ;D

That's what she...wait what...?

Then she said "You might want to go see a doctor."
This is how I went to work with the "hard stuff" today :cool:
HHKB Pro 2 Type-S   
HHKB Pro 2

Offline AgentZen

« Reply #4401 on: Sun, 17 July 2016, 14:45:52 »
I received mine last week or so. It feels so nice and high quality. The inside is so fluffy and comfortable I honestly wish I could fit myself inside.. I haven't built my 60% keyboard yet, so I have nothing to put in it, but just wanted to say to KeyKollectiv: I can tell your mom is very talented at what she does, and I wish your family all the best.
KUL ES-87 w/ Clears (GMK Hyperfuse) | Working on: Custom 60% w/ 65g feelios (BSP blanks)

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF
« Reply #4402 on: Sun, 17 July 2016, 14:47:51 »
Got my R1 Sleeves today, didn't expect the plushies to be so hard and full of cotton ;D

That's what she...wait what...?

Then she said "You might want to go see a doctor."
This is how I went to work with the "hard stuff" today :cool:
Show Image

Looking good man! Better put it away unless you plan on having multiple girlfriends.

I received mine last week or so. It feels so nice and high quality. The inside is so fluffy and comfortable I honestly wish I could fit myself inside.. I haven't built my 60% keyboard yet, so I have nothing to put in it, but just wanted to say to KeyKollectiv: I can tell your mom is very talented at what she does, and I wish your family all the best.

Thank you so much for the kind words. I'll be sure to relay the compliment over to her when we speak next.  :thumb:

Offline ccarlitos2

Re: KeyKollectiv Sales Thread: MomKollectiv GB R3 Shipping!
« Reply #4403 on: Tue, 19 July 2016, 16:03:17 »
New teaser on the website :D http://www.keykollectiv.com/

Looking good guys!!!
HHKB Pro 1| Poker 2(MX Browns)| Leopold FC200R (MX Blue)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yup, that tasted purple" -Lulu

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/138889771@N05/

Offline SBJ

• Tactile pls
« Reply #4404 on: Wed, 20 July 2016, 02:15:06 »
New teaser on the website :D http://www.keykollectiv.com/

Looking good guys!!!
I am just getting a blank page.

Offline mrlooolz

« Reply #4405 on: Wed, 20 July 2016, 05:20:25 »
Super Excited about the plushies, who with me :D
Ducky Shine 5 w Mx Browns  | White fox w Zelio's purple 67g | Gateron Blank set

Current Aims: Jack O Lantern is my end game cap. Looking for one.
                                                   --> MrLooolz's Classified. <--

Offline Moistgun

• Slippery When Wet
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #4406 on: Wed, 20 July 2016, 10:24:19 »
My keyboards need protection. SLEEVE ME

Offline Koala-T

• KeyKollectiv
« Reply #4407 on: Thu, 21 July 2016, 15:53:23 »

no glove no love?

Offline Moistgun

• Slippery When Wet
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #4408 on: Thu, 21 July 2016, 16:12:30 »

no glove no love?
Exactly I've been mechless fora week at work

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #4409 on: Thu, 21 July 2016, 20:12:06 »
 ;D ;D ;D

The sleeves are so awesome! Boards are now sitting safe wrapped in these good vibes  :thumb:

Bonus Pics
More

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF
« Reply #4410 on: Thu, 21 July 2016, 22:05:44 »
;D ;D ;D
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

The sleeves are so awesome! Boards are now sitting safe wrapped in these good vibes  :thumb:

Bonus Pics
More
Show Image

Show Image

Looking good NRP. Give our regards to the lady :D

Offline Koala-T

• KeyKollectiv
« Reply #4411 on: Sat, 23 July 2016, 16:55:57 »
;D ;D ;D
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Bonus Pics
More
Show Image

Show Image

That HHKB though! Love the silver sticker

Offline Parzival

« Reply #4412 on: Sat, 23 July 2016, 19:00:21 »
;D ;D ;D
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Bonus Pics
More
Show Image

Show Image

That is a beautiful board and collection, I am very jealous

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #4413 on: Sat, 23 July 2016, 19:25:22 »
;D ;D ;D
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Bonus Pics
More
Show Image

Show Image
Stop making me jealous for not getting one. Maybe next time, eh?

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #4414 on: Sat, 23 July 2016, 19:41:32 »

Done  :-*

Yeah the stickers look more awesome than I would have thought. Doesn't beat your pink-alphas HHKB though :eek:

Cheers! Get yourself a HHKB and become enlightened!

How about you start being more irresponsible with your money and jump on everything KK drops? Yeah? That's more like it.

Offline Parzival

« Reply #4415 on: Sat, 23 July 2016, 19:58:46 »

Done  :-*

Yeah the stickers look more awesome than I would have thought. Doesn't beat your pink-alphas HHKB though :eek:

Cheers! Get yourself a HHKB and become enlightened!

How about you start being more irresponsible with your money and jump on everything KK drops? Yeah? That's more like it.

I have me a Leopold FC660C to keep me company.

Offline Jeu

« Reply #4416 on: Tue, 26 July 2016, 09:45:27 »
Sleeve is SO soft inside! Thanks KK and MomK!

Offline mrlooolz

« Reply #4417 on: Wed, 27 July 2016, 06:50:04 »
Hey I just received some snack keys! When i put them on my back lit keyboard i realized they all have a whole from under. With a small * like stamp. was that normal and in all keys?

Offline ntw

« Reply #4418 on: Wed, 27 July 2016, 08:35:00 »
Hey I just received some snack keys! When i put them on my back lit keyboard i realized they all have a whole from under. With a small * like stamp. was that normal and in all keys?
Need some pictures to verify. Also accepting the Snackeys with open hands if you don't like them
Wishlist: Hungrkey, Creamsicle Skullthulhu, MDMAver Skullthulhu, Goo, Taka

Offline btctopre

« Reply #4419 on: Wed, 27 July 2016, 08:42:32 »
probably the old maker's mark (used to look kind of like a spider), i think they transitioned to the current logo after the original furts.

Offline mrlooolz

« Reply #4420 on: Wed, 27 July 2016, 08:44:48 »
probably the old maker's mark (used to look kind of like a spider), i think they transitioned to the current logo after the original furts.
So these?

Offline Moistgun

• Slippery When Wet
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #4421 on: Wed, 27 July 2016, 09:14:06 »

Were you a R2 or R3 winner?

Offline Jeu

« Reply #4422 on: Wed, 27 July 2016, 09:15:32 »

Were you a R2 or R3 winner?
R2 :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF
« Reply #4423 on: Wed, 27 July 2016, 12:55:54 »

BTC is right. Snackeys 1 was one of our earlier releases. It has the old "spider" logo. In the event we decide to reboot Snackeys 1, rest assured that it will have our new logo  :p

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF
« Reply #4424 on: Wed, 27 July 2016, 13:15:11 »
Hey everyone,

I wanted to update everyone on what's been going on at KK HQ. I just returned from working at San Diego Comic-Con so I apologize if I haven't had a chance to reply to messages. Seeing the comments here and on the "Post your KK" thread has been a nice reminder that we are still in your thoughts.

A few weeks ago, a typhoon hit Taiwan and left my family with a significant amount of damage to repair. To help, we allocate much of what we had set aside for Snackeys 2. As a result, we had to put Snackeys on hold until we were able to raise some money to start operations back up.

With the little we have left, we are slowly getting operations back on track for Snackeys 2 production. We are hoping that we have ample resources to release in the coming weeks. The past weeks have been both, mentally and physically, exhausting. But we are determined to keep KeyKollectiv going and hope that you guys can be patient until we can get it back to 100%.

The remainder of Round 3 sleeves are expected to arrive in the next few days and we will be sending out the remainder of the orders shortly. Thank you to those who are still patiently waiting. For those who already got theirs, we are happy that they are in good hands. Rest assured that MomKollectiv is grateful for the overwhelming support. Koala-T and I know that it's been a while since our last blog post and we are working on getting one out very soon.  ;)

Offline mrlooolz

« Reply #4425 on: Wed, 27 July 2016, 13:15:12 »

BTC is right. Snackeys 1 was one of our earlier releases. It has the old "spider" logo. In the event we decide to reboot Snackeys 1, rest assured that it will have our new logo 
Well regardless they are resting nicely on my board.

Offline ntw

« Reply #4426 on: Wed, 27 July 2016, 20:50:49 »
Hey everyone,

I wanted to update everyone on what's been going on at KK HQ. I just returned from working at San Diego Comic-Con so I apologize if I haven't had a chance to reply to messages. Seeing the comments here and on the "Post your KK" thread has been a nice reminder that we are still in your thoughts.

A few weeks ago, a typhoon hit Taiwan and left my family with a significant amount of damage to repair. To help, we allocate much of what we had set aside for Snackeys 2. As a result, we had to put Snackeys on hold until we were able to raise some money to start operations back up.

With the little we have left, we are slowly getting operations back on track for Snackeys 2 production. We are hoping that we have ample resources to release in the coming weeks. The past weeks have been both, mentally and physically, exhausting. But we are determined to keep KeyKollectiv going and hope that you guys can be patient until we can get it back to 100%.

The remainder of Round 3 sleeves are expected to arrive in the next few days and we will be sending out the remainder of the orders shortly. Thank you to those who are still patiently waiting. For those who already got theirs, we are happy that they are in good hands. Rest assured that MomKollectiv is grateful for the overwhelming support. Koala-T and I know that it's been a while since our last blog post and we are working on getting one out very soon.  ;)

glad to know that your family members are not hurt from the disaster. please take as much time as you need to rest / prepare for even better  releases :thumb:
« Last Edit: Wed, 27 July 2016, 21:54:07 by ntw »
Wishlist: Hungrkey, Creamsicle Skullthulhu, MDMAver Skullthulhu, Goo, Taka

Offline mrlooolz

« Reply #4427 on: Thu, 28 July 2016, 01:36:39 »
Hey everyone,

Take all the time you need. we are glad everyone is okay.

Offline SBJ

• Tactile pls
« Reply #4428 on: Thu, 28 July 2016, 04:58:02 »
I received my sleeve and plushie which I gave to my wife. She loved it.  ;D
Thank you very much.
The craftsmanship is incredible. Great work to both of you!

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF
« Reply #4429 on: Thu, 28 July 2016, 12:42:59 »
Hey everyone,

Hey everyone,

glad to know that your family members are not hurt from the disaster. please take as much time as you need to rest / prepare for even better  releases :thumb:

Thank you very much.

Thank you all kindly for the well wishes. I'll be sure to pass it on to MomKollectiv. StickyBlueJuice, have you had a chance to look inside your sleeve?

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF
« Reply #4430 on: Thu, 28 July 2016, 12:43:26 »
New blog post up for those interested:

http://www.keykollectiv.com/blog//coming-full-circle

Offline mrlooolz

« Reply #4431 on: Thu, 28 July 2016, 12:43:39 »
Hey everyone,

Hey everyone,

Thank you very much.

Thank you all kindly for the well wishes. I'll be sure to pass it on to MomKollectiv. StickyBlueJuice, have you had a chance to look inside your sleeve?
Ohhh sticky!  Look look

Offline SBJ

• Tactile pls
« Reply #4432 on: Thu, 28 July 2016, 12:44:51 »
Hey everyone,

Hey everyone,

Thank you very much.

MY FRANKENFURTS! I am so happy right now! Thank you so much!

Offline mrlooolz

« Reply #4433 on: Thu, 28 July 2016, 12:45:57 »
Hey everyone,

Hey everyone,

Thank you very much.

In my culture when somebody gets this lucky we say that his mother prayed for him.  Congrats dude!

Offline SBJ

• Tactile pls
« Reply #4434 on: Thu, 28 July 2016, 12:48:22 »
Hey everyone,

Hey everyone,

Thank you very much.

In my culture when somebody gets this lucky we say that his mother prayed for him.  Congrats dude!
Thank you I had all but lost hope. Thought the mail had lost them!

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF
« Reply #4435 on: Thu, 28 July 2016, 12:50:55 »
Hey everyone,

Hey everyone,

Thank you very much.

The mail did lose them. My claim is still pending with USPS. We decided to take a loss and pull them from our personal archives. We didn't want you to have to wait longer than you already have  :thumb:

Offline mrlooolz

« Reply #4436 on: Thu, 28 July 2016, 12:52:13 »
Hey everyone,

Hey everyone,

Thank you very much.

The mail did lose them. My claim is still pending with USPS. We decided to take a loss and pull them from our personal archives. We didn't want you to have to wait longer than you already have  :thumb:
You guys keep on surprising us!

Amazing.

Sticky,  sorry man i dint know. I have a spectre frankenfurt,  you can borrow it for as long as you want!

Offline SBJ

• Tactile pls
« Reply #4437 on: Thu, 28 July 2016, 12:52:56 »
Hey everyone,

Hey everyone,

Thank you very much.

Wow that's so extremely kind and generous of you, I have a hard time finding words.. Thank you so much!

Offline mrlooolz

« Reply #4438 on: Thu, 28 July 2016, 12:56:46 »
Hey everyone,

Hey everyone,

Thank you very much.

Wow that's so extremely kind and generous of you, I have a hard time finding words.. Thank you so much!
A maker by the name of kollectiv,

Who contributes and never deceptive.

They make keys to satisfy our needs,

Yet weball marvel and to them we heed.

Missing keys they retrieved,

For sticky blue remains intrigued.

Can we all wait for kosmonavts version 2,

Oh dear mkers this is how we do.

I am a little drunk

Offline mrlooolz

« Reply #4439 on: Sun, 31 July 2016, 10:57:39 »
Just read your July 28 blog. I really enjoyed it and Super stocked. I just managed to finish getting all snack keys so looking forward to the next installment.

Still waiting on my pouch bag as well! cant wait.

Offline zcmy

• I really should be working... not "working"
« Reply #4440 on: Mon, 08 August 2016, 01:30:50 »
Just read your July 28 blog. I really enjoyed it and Super stocked. I just managed to finish getting all snack keys so looking forward to the next installment.

Still waiting on my pouch bag as well! cant wait.

To be honest, neither can I! :D Although depending on when you estimate you're able to ship (up to Canada), I might have to give you a new address (I'm moving from my summer place to a new place. September 1st.)

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #4441 on: Tue, 09 August 2016, 11:46:56 »
Random, but will the boombox Caps Lock make a comeback?

Offline Capmerica

« Reply #4442 on: Tue, 09 August 2016, 14:13:13 »
Hey everyone,

Hey, I am glad that you and your family are okay. I hope you can get back to the business as soon as possible.

Offline LOKIA007

Re: KeyKollectiv Sales Thread: Incoming...
« Reply #4443 on: Wed, 24 August 2016, 14:58:11 »
Hi! When will Snackeys 2 release?

Offline rotciveel

• Fugu Curator Extraordinaire
« Reply #4444 on: Wed, 24 August 2016, 15:01:37 »
title change :p

Offline pwade3

« Reply #4445 on: Wed, 24 August 2016, 15:03:09 »
oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god

Offline GreyAmbience

• I can stop when ever I want
« Reply #4446 on: Wed, 24 August 2016, 15:20:42 »
:o

Sent from a payphone in 1986

Offline Fibonacci_Jones

« Reply #4447 on: Wed, 24 August 2016, 15:33:55 »

I was thinking to myself "Was this what it's been titled recently?" Guess not!

Offline Floody

• Formerly Flood
  • But is it?
« Reply #4448 on: Wed, 24 August 2016, 23:09:38 »
title change
I thought it might have been that for a while but nope something is happening.

Offline mrboovn

« Reply #4449 on: Thu, 25 August 2016, 01:17:49 »
Money is ready  :thumb: :thumb:
OTD 356 mini- 360c-456GT-356CL DGE-DK Saver(ALPS Green) | Duck Eagle V1+V2-Viper V1+V2-Poker-Pad-Orion V2-Octagon V2-Lightsaver V2-Kingsaver | KMAC Happy(60%)-Happy HHKB |LZ GH -LZ MX Mini | 2x TGR-CE-2x TGR 910 | TX CP | Dolphin V2-GH Edition|EM7 GH|ENVKX|M5-92|E8-V1|Exent|Matrix Abel|VNMK MX-Mini | Cherry G80-5000HAMRB |Realforce 108UW Hi Pro-45g 55UW-HHKB
Octagon v2-LSV v2-KMAC 1.2-Blackbird

https://www.flickr.com/gp/97473780@N08/10mLE5