Author Topic: KeyKollectiv Thread: Booper X KeyKollectiv's Kosmonavt Sale - Shipped  (Read 1643072 times)

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
Re: KeyKollectiv Thread - Meowcaps V3 Sale is Live!
« Reply #6700 on: Sat, 15 April 2017, 15:58:20 »
Oh yes, I always wanted to have one of these paws!
... ...

Offline brianjking

• always carry a towel.
    • @brianjking
« Reply #6701 on: Sat, 15 April 2017, 17:30:58 »

My cat says we need Meowcaps in our lives.
TGR 910 (Healios) | HHKB BT KBDFans Silence-X | Roadkit (Cherry MX Silent Blacks) |Leopold FC750r (Cherry MX Silent Reds |TADA68 (Zealios) | HHKB Pro 2 Type-S w/ Hasu BT | HHKB Pro 2 JP w/ Hasu BT & KBDFans Silence-X | RAMA M10-A w/ Zealios TINA-C w/ Cherry MX Silent Blacks HHKB BT Type-S

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #6702 on: Sat, 15 April 2017, 20:20:15 »
Show Image

Show Image

LOL

That's awesome. Where did you get the sweatshirt? I wanna get one for my kitty OnO

Offline johntron25

« Reply #6703 on: Sat, 15 April 2017, 21:02:59 »
Happy Easter and good luck everyone!

Offline brianjking

• always carry a towel.
    • @brianjking
« Reply #6704 on: Sat, 15 April 2017, 21:07:30 »
Show Image

Show Image

LOL

That's awesome. Where did you get the sweatshirt? I wanna get one for my kitty OnO

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B0015LRG8C

She's wearing a medium in "Bluebird" colorway.
TGR 910 (Healios) | HHKB BT KBDFans Silence-X | Roadkit (Cherry MX Silent Blacks) |Leopold FC750r (Cherry MX Silent Reds |TADA68 (Zealios) | HHKB Pro 2 Type-S w/ Hasu BT | HHKB Pro 2 JP w/ Hasu BT & KBDFans Silence-X | RAMA M10-A w/ Zealios TINA-C w/ Cherry MX Silent Blacks HHKB BT Type-S

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF
« Reply #6705 on: Sat, 15 April 2017, 21:44:26 »
Hey guys,

Just wanted to thank everyone who joined our sale. We are excited to get these kittersons in your homes as soon as possible. For the handful of people out there that enjoy when I post analytics. Here it is! We are currently at a little over 700 entries at the time of this post.

A few interesting points here. We anticipated that Exosphere was going to be a popular style based on how well they were received during Furt V2 but had no idea that it would take up nearly 40% of everyone's top choice. In second place, we have Strawberries & Cream. To be honest, we anticipated Calico to take that position. It did, however, make third place.

We did produce in accordance to what we predicted would perform well but, as always, we're pleasantly surprised. With that said, we will try our very best to distribute fairly. Thanks!

Offline Theconejo

« Reply #6706 on: Sat, 15 April 2017, 21:46:39 »
Hey guys,

Just wanted to thank everyone who joined our sale. We are excited to get these kittersons in your homes as soon as possible. For the handful of people out there that enjoy when I post analytics. Here it is! We are currently at a little over 700 entries at the time of this post.

Show Image

A few interesting points here. We anticipated that Exosphere was going to be a popular style based on how well they were received during Furt V2 but had no idea that it would take up nearly 40% of everyone's top choice. In second place, we have Strawberries & Cream. To be honest, we anticipated Calico to take that position. It did, however, make third place.

We did produce in accordance to what we predicted would perform well but, as always, we're pleasantly surprised. With that said, we will try our very best to distribute fairly. Thanks!

THE COLORS!!! The horror of being colorblind and anything involving colors that signify results =(
« Last Edit: Sat, 15 April 2017, 21:48:57 by Theconejo »

Offline frostylove

« Reply #6707 on: Sat, 15 April 2017, 21:52:43 »
Show Image

Show Image

That's awesome :cool:
Suhr Custom Standard Carve Top
Manson DL-1 Matt Bellamy Signature
Marshall JVM410H + 1960A
Lovepedal Kanji Enternity

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF
« Reply #6708 on: Sat, 15 April 2017, 21:59:13 »
Hey guys,

Show Image

THE COLORS!!! The horror of being colorblind and anything involving colors that signify results =(

My apologies:(

Try this one:

Offline Theconejo

« Reply #6709 on: Sat, 15 April 2017, 22:00:29 »
Hey guys,

Show Image

Try this one:

Show Image

What sweethearts these keykollectiv people are! Honestly amazing!

Next time I'm in LA I'm going to PM you to bring you JJ bakery buns. No turning down delicious baked goods!
« Last Edit: Sat, 15 April 2017, 22:05:51 by Theconejo »

Offline Koala-T

• KeyKollectiv
« Reply #6710 on: Sat, 15 April 2017, 22:17:21 »
Hey guys,

Show Image

Try this one:

Show Image

Next time I'm in LA I'm going to PM you to bring you JJ bakery buns. No turning down delicious baked goods!

Did somebody say JJ bakery?! :X

Offline Theconejo

« Reply #6711 on: Sat, 15 April 2017, 23:16:37 »
Hey guys,

Show Image

Try this one:

Show Image

Did somebody say JJ bakery?! :X

Let's just say i like JJ so much that my mother in law brings me a box when she comes to visit. Also, when we are in LA, I go pretty much every morning to get them fresh. Custard is number 1 with taro a close second.

Offline swangful

« Reply #6712 on: Sun, 16 April 2017, 00:27:41 »
Hey guys,

Show Image

Try this one:

Show Image

Mmmm stats. Hoping to get a strawberries and cream to match my cat :3

Offline lawnzie

« Reply #6713 on: Sun, 16 April 2017, 01:50:21 »
Why no love for ginger cats?   :(
« Last Edit: Sun, 16 April 2017, 05:09:54 by lawnzie »

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
« Reply #6714 on: Sun, 16 April 2017, 01:51:27 »
All - well two in total - of my choices are in the below 5% area!
... ...

Offline fatpolomanjr

« Reply #6715 on: Sun, 16 April 2017, 02:24:45 »
For the handful of people out there that enjoy when I post analytics. Here it is!

Thank you so much for this Kudos. I wish every sale came with analytics, anticipated popularity, were truly random (blind or not), and had a 1-3 cap limit. This hits every mark.
Some guys keep on saying they believe in Jesus, and keep doing a lot of shameful things.
Current GH Classified Post (LF Arcade Floor, Garbield and CYM Otter and Keyng)

Offline poolside

« Reply #6716 on: Sun, 16 April 2017, 04:41:41 »
Are these Meowcaps V3 the same height as Topre or Cherry R1 keycaps? It seems so judging by the nice perspective shots from the imgur "Instagram" album, but I was hoping to find some side-by-side comparison pictures.
Would there be enough backside clearance for a Meowcap to be used as HHKB Fn?

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF
« Reply #6717 on: Sun, 16 April 2017, 12:27:27 »
Are these Meowcaps V3 the same height as Topre or Cherry R1 keycaps? It seems so judging by the nice perspective shots from the imgur "Instagram" album, but I was hoping to find some side-by-side comparison pictures.

Here you go. Shot a quick vid showing height and clearance on topre:

Offline Koala-T

• KeyKollectiv
« Reply #6718 on: Sun, 16 April 2017, 12:28:17 »

We have much love for the ginger cats! I had two of them as a child/teenager. Sadly they have both passed away now, but one of them was the sweetest, most easygoing cat I've ever known. Her name was Blossom. She was found abandoned in a field of flowers by yours truly, hence the name (though secretly? Powerpuff Girls). The other one, Howard (after Howard the Duck), was found stuck in a chainlink fence as a kitten by my older siblings. Later in his life, he went missing for over a week--and actually came back! I have so many fond memories of them both :)

We are sorry gingers didn't make it into this collection. I had my heart set on some additional color-ways (new and classic) that also did not make the cut. This time around I told myself that I was only going to make additional color-ways if our moulds permitted it. Unfortunately, they did not. Luckily that's what masters are for!

Let's just say there are plenty more colors we'd like to see Meowcaps V3 in... :3
« Last Edit: Sun, 16 April 2017, 12:35:02 by Koala-T »

Offline braidn

« Reply #6719 on: Sun, 16 April 2017, 17:41:42 »
Brought my topre exosphere furt v2 with me to San Salvador to channel the coming of this raffle. SUCCESS and hoping for more with this raffle. Love everything about them and they will look great paired up with the higher v2's. Amazing work as always.

Offline poolside

« Reply #6720 on: Sun, 16 April 2017, 18:58:16 »

Here you go. Shot a quick vid showing height and clearance on topre:

Show Image

Sweet, thanks a lot!  :thumb:

Offline HannahPeach

« Reply #6721 on: Sun, 16 April 2017, 19:14:54 »

We have much love for the ginger cats! I had two of them as a child/teenager. Sadly they have both passed away now, but one of them was the sweetest, most easygoing cat I've ever known. Her name was Blossom. She was found abandoned in a field of flowers by yours truly, hence the name (though secretly? Powerpuff Girls). The other one, Howard (after Howard the Duck), was found stuck in a chainlink fence as a kitten by my older siblings. Later in his life, he went missing for over a week--and actually came back! I have so many fond memories of them both :)

We are sorry gingers didn't make it into this collection. I had my heart set on some additional color-ways (new and classic) that also did not make the cut. This time around I told myself that I was only going to make additional color-ways if our moulds permitted it. Unfortunately, they did not. Luckily that's what masters are for!

Let's just say there are plenty more colors we'd like to see Meowcaps V3 in... :3

your board is legit killer, koala!

Offline Koala-T

• KeyKollectiv
« Reply #6722 on: Sun, 16 April 2017, 19:45:05 »

your board is legit killer, koala!

Haha, why thank you kindly! I'm quite fond of it myself :3

Offline doom2

« Reply #6723 on: Sun, 16 April 2017, 20:40:43 »
When are invoices expected to go out?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Offline Jedi

« Reply #6724 on: Sun, 16 April 2017, 21:04:45 »
When are invoices expected to go out?

Meowcaps V3 Raffle Entry Form
Sorry, the Meowcaps V3 Sale has closed. Invoices will be going out within the next few hours.

Offline Theconejo

« Reply #6725 on: Sun, 16 April 2017, 21:20:59 »
Good luck to all who entered!

Offline esplin2966

« Reply #6726 on: Sun, 16 April 2017, 21:40:12 »
Man I'm really nervous right now. Not sure if this is a good sign lol. Good luck to all!

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF
« Reply #6727 on: Sun, 16 April 2017, 22:23:41 »
Hey guys. Sorry for keeping everyone on edge here. For this sale, we pushed to distribute caps to as many people as possible.  Though it's more work for us, it brings us joy to send these kitties off to a good home.

Because of this, we've only just finished our spreadsheet and we're moving forward with actual invoicing. Please check your PayPal email addresses within the next few hours. Thanks!

Offline moonmaster

• big bumps, beautiful boards
« Reply #6728 on: Sun, 16 April 2017, 22:27:57 »
Hey guys. Sorry for keeping everyone on edge here. For this sale, we pushed to distribute caps to as many people as possible.  Though it's more work for us, it brings us joy to send these kitties off to a good home.

Because of this, we've only just finished our spreadsheet and we're moving forward with actual invoicing. Please check your PayPal email addresses within the next few hours. Thanks!
I appreciate your spreading it out, even though it means more work for you. 👍👍👍

Offline swangful

« Reply #6729 on: Sun, 16 April 2017, 22:43:16 »
Please giff mewpcap :3

I am ****ting in the litter box waiting

Offline Theconejo

« Reply #6730 on: Sun, 16 April 2017, 23:01:38 »
Paid! Can't wait to see these paws!

Offline m1raz

« Reply #6731 on: Sun, 16 April 2017, 23:02:22 »
Invoice paid immediately! :eek:
Thank you, my first KK win!

Offline doom2

« Reply #6732 on: Sun, 16 April 2017, 23:04:33 »
Also first KK win. Thank you RNGesus.

Offline lawnzie

« Reply #6733 on: Sun, 16 April 2017, 23:14:22 »

:o Ginger cats tend to be the sweetest cats like Ive never met a mean ginger cat. I was pretty anti-cat pet owner before adopting my current cat right now (a ginger meow named Hawk) and he srsly just won my heart.

Im glad you were thinking of making them! But sad that they didnt make it this sale <///3

Offline frostylove

« Reply #6734 on: Sun, 16 April 2017, 23:21:47 »
Still nothing in my inbox...  :'( :'( :'(
Marshall JVM410H + 1960A

Offline mrboovn

« Reply #6735 on: Sun, 16 April 2017, 23:23:42 »
Got invoice and paid.Thanks Kudos and Koala :D Can't wait to see them :D
OTD 356 mini- 360c-456GT-356CL DGE-DK Saver(ALPS Green) | Duck Eagle V1+V2-Viper V1+V2-Poker-Pad-Orion V2-Octagon V2-Lightsaver V2-Kingsaver | KMAC Happy(60%)-Happy HHKB |LZ GH -LZ MX Mini | 2x TGR-CE-2x TGR 910 | TX CP | Dolphin V2-GH Edition|EM7 GH|ENVKX|M5-92|E8-V1|Exent|Matrix Abel|VNMK MX-Mini | Cherry G80-5000HAMRB |Realforce 108UW Hi Pro-45g 55UW-HHKB
Octagon v2-LSV v2-KMAC 1.2-Blackbird

https://www.flickr.com/gp/97473780@N08/10mLE5

Offline fatpolomanjr

« Reply #6736 on: Sun, 16 April 2017, 23:35:13 »
I won a Calico meowcap. Now I have something to remember the cat I raised from the tenth grade until she passed away in 2012. My sister gave her the worst name on the planet. Baby Kitty. Awesome cat though; she taught my fiance that cats can be super chill.
Some guys keep on saying they believe in Jesus, and keep doing a lot of shameful things.
Current GH Classified Post (LF Arcade Floor, Garbield and CYM Otter and Keyng)

Offline robotmaxtron

« Reply #6737 on: Sun, 16 April 2017, 23:37:40 »
Huzzah! I got both caps I was hoping for! Invoice is paid! Thank you for another excellent sale.

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
« Reply #6738 on: Sun, 16 April 2017, 23:46:45 »
LeNoir! How great is that! Also paid.
... ...

Offline robbles

« Reply #6739 on: Sun, 16 April 2017, 23:49:31 »
My first KK win is Exosphere Topre, my top choice!!! Ahhh. It's been a long time coming. Fanboying out over here. Thanks KK!!
How does one become so interested in a thing like keyboards? When you realize you use a keyboard more than any other tool in your life.

Offline audax989

• NOM NOM NOM
    • Guam Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #6740 on: Sun, 16 April 2017, 23:57:55 »
Thanks for them Paw caps Koala T and Kudos!  :thumb:

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #6741 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 00:07:28 »
Strawberry and juicy in mx for somebodies bday gift :)

Offline johnthedong

« Reply #6742 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 00:12:18 »
:( no invoice, guess I was unlucky again!

Offline oatmicro

« Reply #6743 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 00:24:47 »
:( no invoice, guess I was unlucky again!

ิbecause you already used your luck with Nightcaps!!  :)):

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF
« Reply #6744 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 00:25:19 »
Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know that all invoices have now been sent out. Although there were roughly +50% more invoices than our usual orders, we regret that we couldn't get more out.

Despite the limit of 3 caps per person, there were only a handful that actually got invoiced for all three. This was intentional in order to distribute Meowcaps to as many people as we could.

For this sale, we observed a lot of new entrants. From our experience, new members tend to have a higher chance of cancellations/non-payment. As a rough estimation, it seems that only about 1/3 of the invoices were returning fans.

Why mention this? Well.. we want you guys to know that we are monitoring this thread. Those who were not lucky enough to get in will be given priority in the event that there are any cancelled orders. It's the very least we can do for the dedicated fans that have been camping this sales thread.

Of course this is no guarantee, but rest assured that we will do our best to redistribute any extra caps.

Congratulations to all who were able to secure a spot in the sale! We are truly honored and privileged to have your support. We hope to have these caps out as soon as possible. Personally, we haven't left the house in the past 3 days and it's time I get a little Persona 5 in before we go into full fulfillment mode. Thanks to all and have a good night.

Offline Kellybear

• (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
« Reply #6745 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 00:27:43 »
Aww. Congrats to all the winners ❤️❤️❤️ Post all the cute toe beans when they arrive!!

Offline amos5606

« Reply #6746 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 00:28:27 »
Congrats to winners!
What will fill your hearts with delight ,,

Offline frostylove

« Reply #6747 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 00:29:09 »
Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know that all invoices have now been sent out. Although there were roughly +50% more invoices than our usual orders, we regret that we couldn't get more out.

Despite the limit of 3 caps per person, there were only a handful that actually got invoiced for all three. This was intentional in order to distribute Meowcaps to as many people as we could.

For this sale, we observed a lot of new entrants. From our experience, new members tend to have a higher chance of cancellations/non-payment. As a rough estimation, it seems that only about 1/3 of the invoices were returning fans.

Why mention this? Well.. we want you guys to know that we are monitoring this thread. Those who were not lucky enough to get in will be given priority in the event that there are any cancelled orders. It's the very least we can do for the dedicated fans that have been camping this sales thread.

Of course this is no guarantee, but rest assured that we will do our best to redistribute any extra caps.

Congratulations to all who were able to secure a spot in the sale! We are truly honored and privileged to have your support. We hope to have these caps out as soon as possible. Personally, we haven't left the house in the past 3 days and it's time I get a little Persona 5 in before we go into full fulfillment mode. Thanks to all and have a good night.

Thank you for the update! Now I hope some unpaid order would give me a second chance to buy my first KK :'(
Marshall JVM410H + 1960A

Offline ejewell89

• 4ever Smol
« Reply #6748 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 00:30:21 »
congrats to everyone who received an invoice! I'll be back next time ;)

Offline lakomail

« Reply #6749 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 00:32:53 »
Didnt get any invoice. 0/2 and counting haha

Congrats to you guys who got an invoice.

Looking forward to the next sale :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk