Author Topic: KeyKollectiv Thread: Booper X KeyKollectiv's Kosmonavt Sale - Shipped  (Read 1643157 times)

Offline audax989

• NOM NOM NOM
    • Guam Mechanical Keyboards
Re: KeyKollectiv Thread - Meowcaps V3 Sale is Live!
« Reply #6750 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 00:36:44 »
Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know that all invoices have now been sent out. Although there were roughly +50% more invoices than our usual orders, we regret that we couldn't get more out.

Despite the limit of 3 caps per person, there were only a handful that actually got invoiced for all three. This was intentional in order to distribute Meowcaps to as many people as we could.

For this sale, we observed a lot of new entrants. From our experience, new members tend to have a higher chance of cancellations/non-payment. As a rough estimation, it seems that only about 1/3 of the invoices were returning fans.

Why mention this? Well.. we want you guys to know that we are monitoring this thread. Those who were not lucky enough to get in will be given priority in the event that there are any cancelled orders. It's the very least we can do for the dedicated fans that have been camping this sales thread.

Of course this is no guarantee, but rest assured that we will do our best to redistribute any extra caps.

Congratulations to all who were able to secure a spot in the sale! We are truly honored and privileged to have your support. We hope to have these caps out as soon as possible. Personally, we haven't left the house in the past 3 days and it's time I get a little Persona 5 in before we go into full fulfillment mode. Thanks to all and have a good night.

Offline xine007

« Reply #6751 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 00:36:58 »
Good night all!

Offline bthezebra

« Reply #6752 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 00:38:49 »
Love the message and I will stay open with hope for the next raffle :) enjoy the new persona!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Offline ankushg

« Reply #6753 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 00:39:02 »
Congrats to the winners! 0/3 for KK raffles (though I usually enter with my reddit username), but there's always next time 😊

Offline SteveGo

« Reply #6754 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 00:40:38 »
Man, I'm having zero luck with these sales.  I thought going for the Topre might give me better odds, too.

Offline swangful

« Reply #6755 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 00:45:08 »
Dang, congrats winners. Looking forward to the re-raffle! <3

Offline Tally810

« Reply #6756 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 00:46:20 »
Welp no kitty paw to go with my v2 mint paw.  Congrats to the winners!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Offline footiemonkey

« Reply #6757 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 00:47:11 »
Man, I'm having zero luck with these sales.  I thought going for the Topre might give me better odds, too.

Keep at it! The dry spells can be rough but when you win, it really does make it all worthwhile.

Offline fatpolomanjr

« Reply #6758 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 00:48:46 »
ิbecause you already used your luck with Nightcaps!!  :)):

And I lost in the ETF raffle today, won in KK. :p
Some guys keep on saying they believe in Jesus, and keep doing a lot of shameful things.
Current GH Classified Post (LF Arcade Floor, Garbield and CYM Otter and Keyng)

Offline Scarlett

« Reply #6759 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 00:49:36 »
I won >_< thanks KK

Offline johnthedong

« Reply #6760 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 00:51:23 »

:P I'm the other way round!

Offline rabbitfire

« Reply #6761 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 00:53:49 »

Lost both  :-\! Congratz to you and the winners  ;D

Offline SICAR187

« Reply #6762 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 00:59:09 »

Lost both  :-\! Congratz to you and the winners  ;D

+1  :'(

Offline Minnie2

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #6763 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 01:10:58 »
Lost both :'(
    A Bro Caps Fan

Just wanted to make sure everyone sees that information. A lot of people missed it ;)

Offline Gettys

« Reply #6764 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 01:28:16 »
:( another loss.  Grats to everyone that got one.

Offline forevermadrigal

« Reply #6765 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 01:30:04 »
Lost etf's sale, but got really lucky this one. Thanks KeyKollectiv  :p

Offline spooky.lu

« Reply #6766 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 01:41:17 »
Congrats to all the winners
My second raffle, but no luck again  :(

Offline GreyAmbience

• I can stop when ever I want
« Reply #6767 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 01:49:18 »
YES! Invoice <3 <3 <3

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #6768 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 02:06:07 »
Exceptional work as always :) I can't wait to put these on my leopold! It won't look as good as your HHKBs though Koala ;-;

and just to plug something I recently finished for this sale: KeyKollectiv Catalogue
It's open to edits via suggestions to the public if anyone here wants to add better pictures or anything.

I know you guys have the imgur albums in the OP, but I figured it'd be helpful nonetheless to connect it with the other catalogues.  ;)

Offline mrboovn

« Reply #6769 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 02:07:39 »
Exceptional work as always :) I can't wait to put these on my leopold! It won't look as good as your HHKBs though Koala ;-;

and just to plug something I recently finished for this sale: KeyKollectiv Catalogue
It's open to edits via suggestions to the public if anyone here wants to add better pictures or anything.

I know you guys have the imgur albums in the OP, but I figured it'd be helpful nonetheless to connect it with the other catalogues.  ;)
Love u bae  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
OTD 356 mini- 360c-456GT-356CL DGE-DK Saver(ALPS Green) | Duck Eagle V1+V2-Viper V1+V2-Poker-Pad-Orion V2-Octagon V2-Lightsaver V2-Kingsaver | KMAC Happy(60%)-Happy HHKB |LZ GH -LZ MX Mini | 2x TGR-CE-2x TGR 910 | TX CP | Dolphin V2-GH Edition|EM7 GH|ENVKX|M5-92|E8-V1|Exent|Matrix Abel|VNMK MX-Mini | Cherry G80-5000HAMRB |Realforce 108UW Hi Pro-45g 55UW-HHKB
Octagon v2-LSV v2-KMAC 1.2-Blackbird

https://www.flickr.com/gp/97473780@N08/10mLE5

Offline averagecat

• a.k.a. AverageTroglodyte
« Reply #6770 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 02:11:05 »
Thanks for them Paw caps Koala T and Kudos!  :thumb:
Brooo, you won? Congrats! No luck for me I'm afraid.

Offline popkorn62

• No keyboards for old men
    • Mekibo
« Reply #6771 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 02:18:44 »
Dang missed this! Luck next time maybe
==============
https://mekibo.com/

Offline Theachromatic

• HHKB
« Reply #6772 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 02:23:32 »
Always a next time :/

Offline oatmicro

« Reply #6773 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 02:26:34 »
Need some HHKB Mods for Meowcaps, Can we get Round 3 Mods next time?  :rolleyes:

Also [H] Paypal [W] Bubblegum Crisis Pink  :-X

Offline superpiya

« Reply #6774 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 02:56:11 »

Hi bee, you forgot to include the Pearl Meowcap v2 :
166082-0

Offline met3or

• instagram
« Reply #6775 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 03:02:22 »
Yay!  A MuteMallow Meow cap will be joining my Leopold FC660C soon!  Thanks  ;D
Leopold FC660C / Vortex Pok3r / CM STORM XT

Offline solitary1212

« Reply #6776 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 03:20:45 »
Congrats to winners
Still no luck...

Offline merutz

• @merutz
« Reply #6777 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 03:46:31 »
Me trying to skim this thread for any sekkrets:  :p

QFR R-i/DSA Dolch   |   MX Master
     + yellow Esc

Offline lifestronaut

« Reply #6778 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 04:01:40 »
Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know that all invoices have now been sent out. Although there were roughly +50% more invoices than our usual orders, we regret that we couldn't get more out.

Despite the limit of 3 caps per person, there were only a handful that actually got invoiced for all three. This was intentional in order to distribute Meowcaps to as many people as we could.

For this sale, we observed a lot of new entrants. From our experience, new members tend to have a higher chance of cancellations/non-payment. As a rough estimation, it seems that only about 1/3 of the invoices were returning fans.

Why mention this? Well.. we want you guys to know that we are monitoring this thread. Those who were not lucky enough to get in will be given priority in the event that there are any cancelled orders. It's the very least we can do for the dedicated fans that have been camping this sales thread.

Of course this is no guarantee, but rest assured that we will do our best to redistribute any extra caps.

Congratulations to all who were able to secure a spot in the sale! We are truly honored and privileged to have your support. We hope to have these caps out as soon as possible. Personally, we haven't left the house in the past 3 days and it's time I get a little Persona 5 in before we go into full fulfillment mode. Thanks to all and have a good night.

I can understand the reasoning, it's just such a shame I would appear as a new customer because I haven't bought furts or the like, but I have spent hours upon hours tracking down v1 and v2 MeowCaps and paying way too much for them on the market.

I have been in a raffle maybe 4 other times, and each time paid the instant an invoice is given out, just not with you because I have a specific taste to my artisans (like most of us here), and from KK, the MeowCap is the only artisan I truly like, and it is the #1 artisan for me.

Looks like I'll be doing the same this time around paying $50 more per cap than if I had appeared as a return customer.

Offline moonmaster

• big bumps, beautiful boards
« Reply #6779 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 04:07:21 »
Congrats to winners. No luck for me. I really appreciate the thoughtful approach you guys take to everything and am hoping to get lucky next time. :)

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Offline quanghuy1200

« Reply #6780 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 04:09:15 »
My first KK win also one of my dream cap :D .Thanks KK

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #6781 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 04:37:58 »

Hi bee, you forgot to include the Pearl Meowcap v2 :
(Attachment Link)

Thanks! Added :)

Offline donut_sauce

« Reply #6782 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 05:30:48 »
Woke up like it was Xmas to check my email in hopes of an invoice but no luck for me:-( Congrats to all that won

Offline esplin2966

« Reply #6783 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 07:22:05 »

Great work! I will try to contribute some pictures to the Furt V2's :D

Offline breusch91

• * Maker
« Reply #6784 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 07:26:00 »
Damn lost in both this and etfs, was hoping for an exosphere paw to match my exosphere furt  oh well. Congrats to the winners!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline ReverbSlush

• 16/52 RNG score
« Reply #6785 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 07:32:08 »
Damn lost in both this and etfs

Same here! I'm 7 for 26 contest entries now!   :'(

Offline Botha

« Reply #6786 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 07:54:26 »
Hey guys,

Very cool! Thanks for all the updates fam!

Offline flameray

« Reply #6787 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 08:23:48 »
Lost KK and ETF raffles unlucky

Offline greywinthrop

« Reply #6788 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 08:46:06 »
This is my fourth time (I think?) entering a KK sale lottery, fourth time striking out.  I will definitely keep trying, but I have to admit that at least part of the reason that I don't post in this thread, or over on reddit, is because all I feel like doing is whining about having the worst luck, while others are showing off their collections. 

I'll definitely keep watching, and will probably try and try again, but it's really hard to be a fan of a product that you may never get a chance to buy.  I guess I could stalk the secondary market, but that would lead to more bitterness.  Just the perspective of a lurker who is a fan from afar.

Offline KetchyKech

• ∴∵∴◇❖◇∴∵∴
« Reply #6789 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 08:59:26 »
yess juicy and exo, my top!  ;) first meowcaps, thanks KK!!  :thumb:
∴∵∴◇Time TKL--VE.A--F&T 1916--Cajal--Octagon v2◇∴∵∴

Offline Liocer

« Reply #6790 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 09:00:06 »
grats to winners :)

Offline Botha

« Reply #6791 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 09:07:22 »
This is my fourth time (I think?) entering a KK sale lottery, fourth time striking out.  I will definitely keep trying, but I have to admit that at least part of the reason that I don't post in this thread, or over on reddit, is because all I feel like doing is whining about having the worst luck, while others are showing off their collections. 

I'll definitely keep watching, and will probably try and try again, but it's really hard to be a fan of a product that you may never get a chance to buy.  I guess I could stalk the secondary market, but that would lead to more bitterness.  Just the perspective of a lurker who is a fan from afar.
Keep your head up, keep trying and you will win eventually! Raffle life can be frustrating. It's a grind but I promise, you will win at some point!

Offline ejewell89

• 4ever Smol
« Reply #6792 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 09:41:57 »
got the two keps I wanted most. weeeeee! thanks KK! It was a great weekend

Offline rotciveel

• Fugu Curator Extraordinaire
« Reply #6793 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 11:20:20 »
oh nooo, no meowcaps for me :(

Offline Botha

« Reply #6794 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 11:27:38 »
oh nooo, no meowcaps for me :(
Same ;.. (

Offline Botha

« Reply #6795 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 11:28:07 »

Offline braidn

« Reply #6796 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 12:29:29 »
Mad grata to all the winners. Excited to see how people pair these up with other sculpts from KK.

Offline Vlie

« Reply #6797 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 12:41:29 »
First KK caps,Thanks KK.Paid

Offline Cerana

« Reply #6798 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 13:04:31 »
Hey guys,

While I understand the reasoning behind this, does that mean those that have been lurking and not posting in the thread have a lower chance of winning the raffle? I'm kind of disappointed if that's the case :(. I've been watching the thread for a while and I am indeed a new fan, but it sounds like it'll be difficult to dip my toe into the community if the prerequisite is to have won a raffle already...

Regardless, congrats to the winners  ^-^

Offline zacheadams

• Friendly Neighborhood Keyboard Enthusiast
« Reply #6799 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 13:17:42 »
Does that mean those that have been lurking and not posting in the thread have a lower chance of winning the raffle?

It means that you had an equal chance in the original raffle, but a slightly lower chance in the "re-raffle" (further raffling off slots that people have already cancelled/failed to pay invoices on).