Author Topic: VE.A V2  (Read 1735 times)

Offline RockPaperRifle

VE.A V2
« on: Thu, 29 March 2018, 22:17:35 »
i was told by a guy i met at an r/mk meetup that the ve.a version 2 would be launching soon. Does anyone else have anymore information regarding the next ve.a drop?

the guy in question was an artisan key cap maker who did the demo at the meet up. i know that does not make him the most credible source but its what i have. he told me that he had contacted the pcb manufacture looking for b-stock and they told him the next gen was launching soon.

Offline p_blaze

Re: VE.A V2
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 29 March 2018, 23:07:29 »
It's supposedly launching with typemachina.com by oco later this year
details have been scarce lately but the site seems to be almost done so I'd bet within the next 2 months the site will launch
the oddforge page hasn't even been touched yet on the barebones site though, so I assume it will be launching following the site launch, say 2-3 months after
complete guess here though

Offline RockPaperRifle

« Reply #2 on: Fri, 30 March 2018, 00:29:51 »
Guess or not I appreciate it. If I remember correctly the Gen 1 was around five hundred bucks fully kitted. As a college student that is decent amount of money for me so I'm trying to plan ahead as best as possible. No doubt that's where most of my tax return is going.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 30 March 2018, 00:37:32 »

it's been a while, but it's coming this year i think

500-600 is a good amount to have stored away for it, yeah
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90