Author Topic: [GB] What in the **** Board | GB Complete  (Read 46258 times)

Re: [GB] What in the **** Board | Updated Pricing |Sept 16 - Oct 14 GB Live!
« Reply #50 on: Fri, 28 October 2022, 16:40:50 »
Good luck with the GB
« Last Edit: Mon, 31 October 2022, 07:36:45 by directheatedtriode »

Offline SpinningHook

• "I can't know how to hear anymore about tables!."
« Reply #51 on: Sun, 30 October 2022, 16:40:06 »
Already emailed everyone who bought but:

GB is moving forward!

Manus and fabs have been paid(though I'm taking a sizable loss) and we'll move forward without a hitch.

That sucks  :( i suggest you don't write your age next time, not many people will trust teenagers. Show through your actions that you can fulfill to a good standard instead I reckon.

Yeah I wrote it for transparencies sake and since I'd thought morally that people should know who they're giving their money to. But I saw more harassment and nitpicking than actual responses to it, I plan on leaving the hobby after this GB but if I don't that's definitely the move.

Side Note: Packaging Already got Produced and is sitting at my case Manu's warehouse
Show Image

If you do decide to stick around after all, definitely run GMK Arch again, as I will definitely be down for a set. Kind of annoyed with myself that I didn't get in on r1.
"Brevity is the soul of wit."

Offline Ram

« Reply #52 on: Fri, 06 January 2023, 21:33:35 »
Hope ya'll are doing well. 3 Month Update Since GB End:

Cases
Covid Complications happened there and they may not finish till after CNY which will add a lot in terms of delays, but we'll still be on track for the 6 month timeline.
I received photos for production color samples last night, Lilac came out too metallic and Gunmetal too black and matte. Will be having them redo the lilac and having them match the gunmetal to my proto better.

PCBs
Produced with pictures below. Fab needs to flip LEDs which will delay a few days(which thanks to the case manu doesn't change anything) then they'll ship to the case manu. Pics below:

Misc
HS Screw Kits were sent to the case manu and received.
Everything outside of Cases & PCBs are in stock and will be ordered upon arrival of pallets from China.

Offline Ram

Re: [GB] What in the **** Board | In Production
« Reply #53 on: Sun, 08 January 2023, 19:38:43 »

Offline Ram

« Reply #54 on: Mon, 20 February 2023, 20:20:47 »
All production has completed and parts will be shipped to Keyspensory this week, with an ETA of 45 days till arrival.

Offline CaesarAZealad

• Racc
« Reply #55 on: Tue, 21 February 2023, 07:41:43 »

GB is moving forward!

Manus and fabs have been paid(though I'm taking a sizable loss) and we'll move forward without a hitch.

That sucks  :( i suggest you don't write your age next time, not many people will trust teenagers. Show through your actions that you can fulfill to a good standard instead I reckon.

Yeah I wrote it for transparency's sake and since I'd thought morally that people should know who they're giving their money to. But I saw more harassment and nitpicking than actual responses to it, I plan on leaving the hobby after this GB but if I don't that's definitely the move.

We did it reddit. So proud of this community where we force people out for no reason.
One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten, Eleven, Twelve, Thirteen, Fourteen, Fifteen, Sixteen, Seventeen, Eighteen, Nineteen, Twenty... Yeah that seems about right.
"Ask your mother how good I can use more than two fingers." - Caesar, 2023

Offline Ram

« Reply #56 on: Tue, 21 February 2023, 16:58:25 »

GB is moving forward!

Yeah I wrote it for transparency's sake and since I'd thought morally that people should know who they're giving their money to. But I saw more harassment and nitpicking than actual responses to it, I plan on leaving the hobby after this GB but if I don't that's definitely the move.

We did it reddit. So proud of this community where we force people out for no reason.

This was definitely why I feel animosity towards the community but it isn't the reason I'm leaving, moreso because I'm going to uni in Aug and now have my dream board and caps designed and made, so I don't really have a reason to stay nor the time (though a wholehearted **** you to a ton of people here). Gotta agree with you though regardless but I don't want people to think something that isn't totally true.

Offline Ram

« Reply #57 on: Tue, 04 April 2023, 15:43:31 »
Long time no speak!

Current Updates:

All production has concluded and Keyboards are OTW to the US, ETA at the Port of LA is 4/14, with delivery to Keyspensory 1 or 2 weeks after that most likely. All small parts sans packaging (paper and tape, just waiting on my supplier to send an invoice), has been ordered and is OTW, so at this point we're just waiting for everything to arrive then QC and fulfillment can begin.

Offline Ram

« Reply #58 on: Wed, 19 April 2023, 14:00:17 »
Need I say more?

Offline Ram

« Reply #59 on: Mon, 24 April 2023, 23:54:55 »
All freight has been received and is in process of QC, and QTY check. Here is a paste of the email I sent out earlier today:

Hey all!

Got notice of delivery today for freight from China and all other supplies are already at Keyspensory, I’m waiting on them to confirm receipt as well, and from that point on this will be the expected timeline assuming no major orders from Keyspensory that need to be handled.

4/24 -> 5/1 QC Round, potential fulfillment during this timeline as well

5/1 -> 5/21 Fulfillment

Point of Delivery -> + 2 weeks: Deadline for refunds and replacements, once you receive your package please check everything and don’t hesitate to contact me no matter how small it is, the quicker it’s handled the better. After those two weeks all remaining boards will be sold off as extras.

As always, if you have any questions feel free to dm me on Discord or reply here.

Offline Ram

« Reply #60 on: Sat, 17 June 2023, 14:23:12 »

Offline Ram

Re: [GB] What in the **** Board | GB Complete, Extras soon
« Reply #61 on: Sat, 17 June 2023, 17:55:54 »
All orders sans one stuck in customs have delivered and all damage/missing item issues have been dealt with, once the two week period is over for all orders I'll be counting out remaining stock and planning for a very very low volume extras drop, will update you guys on that in early July.

Offline Ram

Re: [GB] What in the **** Board | GB Complete, Extras soon
« Reply #62 on: Sun, 02 July 2023, 17:43:24 »
Final Update, extras are being handled in my discord with all info there if interested, I have two boards and a few plates left before I'm completely out, thank you to everyone who joined.